It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Orion UFOs

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Hey all i think this is my first post. For some time now ive been viewing this guys videos his name is Phil Coseski, he claims to be in contact with an alien species from the Orion star system. His videos are all at night and alot of them look like aeroplanes. Ive sent him messages if the area is close to an airport to which he still hasnt answered, click on his username for more videos but ill post some and see what you guys think. Again im afraid some videos shots seem shakey and jerky *hears everybody let out a sigh* . I believe they are planes or helicopters and notice he plays music in the background so you can never hear the surrounding. Sorry if these videos have been spoke about before i did a search but couldnt find anything.

So let me know what you think .. Thanks

PS I also asked him why so many of them looked like planes, to which he replied that they can mimick (spelling?) our planes and fly looking like a normal plane.

Heres his latest video dates march 27th 2010

www.youtube.com...

And the link to his home page

www.youtube.com.../u/41/03pJVp2Knlc

Hope my first thread goes ok lol

[edit on 30-3-2010 by ThePeaceMaker]

[edit on 30-3-2010 by ThePeaceMaker]

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 10:55 AM
link   
"They can mimmick airplanes"

Oh crap. Here we go again.

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 11:02 AM
link   
That is my point, im not saying that its true and its not the reason why i decided to add this thread, but take some time to view his videos and see.

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 11:08 AM
link   
I did for of all about 10 secs.

Hence my reply, "here we go again".

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Im sorry, but I seriously see nothing more than an airplane.

It even has the usual flashing lights on the wingtips. I wish you could actually make out the shape of the object, to me sometimes it looked like a triangle, then.....something else. Probably just the lights playing tricks.

I would love it if this WAS a orion alien space ship. But, honestly the guy is filing in New York, home to not one but two BUSTLING airports.

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Also, why isnt he even using night vision?

Even the crappiest $200 camcorders have that feature, as well as black and white etc, that would make this sooooo much easier to view.

I started laughing out loud when he says, "airplanes my a$$, this is an orion ship!!"

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Just checked the site out and i agree with you.
I noticed his video`s quite a while ago.
At first, he answered some of my questions but when i asked for more in-depth details, he stopped answering.
To claim he has contact with beings from Orion is Crazy when he has nothing o back him up.
" seeingufospa " and " rodsufofiles " are the best proof of "fake planes ".
Thanks for posting.

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by ThePeaceMaker

Sorry, PeaceMaker.

This guy's vids have been brought up here on ATS before.

The poor guy is in serious need of some mental health intervention, IMO.

Other videos he's put up are mostly the same --- they are commercial airliners. I really do not understand what could cause someone to have such a delusion, I really don't. His rich fantasy life, if he's serious, is disturbing. He needs help, and fast.

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Alright in this thread
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Springer said that all seeingufopa's video would be moved to the hoax section because she films regular planes and calls them UFOs.
Here this video is obviously a plane, in fact you would have to try really really hard to not think it was a plane. So this like similar videos whould be moved out of here.

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 11:25 AM
link   
I used to chat with this guy to see if he was just joking...he isn't btw...he truely believes airplanes = orion ufo's.

He believes this hot blonde chick flys them and is in psychic communication with him...he has some random hottie internet pic of "what she looks like" according to his psychic visions...sometimes she flys out with her girlfriend and they fly together or whatnot...

I see no evidence whatsoever of any of his claims...the more likely senario is him being a bit delusional about the contact while filming airplanes.

I might be wrong about this of course...I personally dont see what he is seeing because I am not standing next to him seeing anything special, but frankly, I find seeingufospa far more interesting than what he is capturing...and I dont find her stuff interesting at all.

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by zaiger

Its more than that...she actually shoots lasers at the planes as they are either coming in for a landing, or taking off...that is illegal...hense why she is auto-transferred to hoax...because not of what she is doing (which could be just shoved into the gray area), but how she is doing it...sort of like setting cats on fire to show that they are demons as evidence by their weird movements while being on fire...

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 11:28 AM
link   
The Orionid technology is so advanced that they can exactly mimic our airplanes? I have a hunch this thread is not going to go very far, but believers might find the Orion IFOS Research home page of interest:

orionresearch.blogspot.com...

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
His rich fantasy life, if he's serious, is disturbing. He needs help, and fast.

Naa...why does he need help? Consider it.

He does nothing illegal, he does nothing dangerous.
He believes he is special, that hot alien chicks are sporting their crafts around so he can take a look, then make psychic love to him at night..

Sounds to me like he is happy in his delusion...is not dangerous to self or others, and is probably more healthy than being sucked into a religion...why "cure" him into the suck world we live in...jealousy? heh

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

Well...when I see video evidence of these "Orion" ships exhibiting non-linear motion, then maybe there'll be time to take a closer look into these claims.

Of course, since ALL of the videos this guy posts are taken at night...of lighted commercial airplanes...I'm not holding my breath.

(If he wanted to, he could also track these "Orion" ships by following them on FAA radar information, via this handy-dandy site on the Web: www.flightaware.com... It will also give him more information, such as flight numbers, airline name and speed and altitude...also, origin and destination airports....)

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

No they were moved because they are crap videos of airplanes.

I had no idea this bollocks was making its way to ATS.

That is what was said

I have no problem with people on youtube filming a cat and calling it a UFO if that makes them happy, what i have a problem with is people bringing this crap here. If you really need help from members to see if this is an airplane or not ATS may be a little above your level of mental abilities.

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX
sort of like setting cats on fire to show that they are demons as evidence by their weird movements while being on fire...

Thanks for putting that disturbing pic in my head

OP it sounds like you had this figured out from the beginning. Listen to that voice of reason, usually it's right

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Well...when I see video evidence of these "Orion" ships exhibiting non-linear motion, then maybe there'll be time to take a closer look into these claims.

Sorry if my wry sense of humor misled you into thinking I believe this guy's claims. He does sound delusional, but happy. When he starts charging $200 for an "Orion quantum energy pendant" it might be worthwhile to start actually de-bunking him.

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001
The Orionid technology is so advanced that they can exactly mimic our airplanes? I have a hunch this thread is not going to go very far, but believers might find the Orion IFOS Research home page of interest:

orionresearch.blogspot.com...

Well that site makes the case for banning the internet

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Where exactly is the "Orion Star System"? Is it one of the stars in what we call "Orion"? If it is, can't he just tell us which star?

There really is no place in 3D space called "Orion". It may look like a grouping of stars from our 2D view here on Earth, but in reality the stars in Orion are all very far away from each other -- in fact the stars in Orion are hundreds of light-years from each other.

Furthermore, there are stars in what we call Orion closer to Earth than they are to other stars in "Orion". So there is no real group of stars in space that could be called the "Orion Star System". He should just tell us which star.

This would be like asking someone where they live and they answer "North". How far north? One mile? 100 miles? 5000 miles?

This alone gives be a very good reason to disbelieve his story.

[edit on 3/30/2010 by Soylent Green Is People]

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Ok cool thanks for all your comments and views, im with the majority of the people here to say its normal planes and im sorry for bringing this up again. This guy is so sure they are talking to him, so i think he is a little crazy. The odd thing is, this guy has been on all sorts of radio stations talking about it and when i look at some of the comments left on his video and they actually believe.

What would you make of this video though, probably again a plane but no wing tip lights ?

www.youtube.com...

PS Sorry for boring you all on this ...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join