It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.


Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.


Can you pay your bills with your birth certificate?

page: 1

log in


posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 10:45 AM

Can you pay your bills with your birth certificate?

A comment on one of my other posts influenced me to write this article about acceptance for value (A4V), or using your birth certificate to pay your bills.

Huh? Did he just say “using your birth certificate to pay your bills?”

That’s right folks, apparently you can use numbers off of your birth certificate to pay your bills.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 10:45 AM
I haven't yet tried this myself, but I sent away for a new copy of my birth certificate because I can't find the old one!

A friend from work is trying it, but so far not much for response from anyone.. I doubt they will respond at all.. Only time will tell I guess..

I have read a lot about this on the forums, and there are a bunch of people who claim to have had some success with it but it still seems pretty sketchy to me.. have any of you heard of this? Have any of you tried it?
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 11:12 AM
Star and flag.

I've seen this before too. Hopefully we can get some more info to see if it is legit.

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 11:17 AM
that's what I'm hoping for too!

Anyone who has any good information should post it in the comments on that website too so that everyone who stumbles across that page can get the real-deal info on it too to find out if it's legit or not.

wouldn't it be crazy - awesome if it works!?

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 11:31 AM
Did you see that comment that guy made?

He said that this whole "using accept for value" on contracts like your Birth Certificate is actually entrapment.

When you start trying to pay off your bills through this method, it means that you are legally 100% accepting the legitimacy of the contract, and any further contracts that are connected to it.

This is a trick. Like a carrot on a stick.

That carrot is not worth giving up every last argument you have for your own freedom, now is it??

They would so use that against you in court to take you down for one of the billion laws they have created that we barely even know half of them.

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 11:34 AM
Looks like it's a Canadian thing. Least that's what I gather due to the "legal agreement" stating The Bank of Canada.

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 11:37 AM

Originally posted by Detailed Perfection
Looks like it's a Canadian thing. Least that's what I gather due to the "legal agreement" stating The Bank of Canada.

Many nations actually have a legal set up similar to this.

Most nations modeled their system after the British model eventually. Including ours.

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 11:55 AM
Here is a thread i posted on another forum.

worth the 2 minute read.

Since then I have been trying to find the link between the birth certificate and the national insurance number.



posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 06:25 PM
I read the comment, yeah.

If you have not filed any notice of understanding and intent and claim of right other than these, I don't see what the big deal is if you use this information.

If you are not a freeman on the land, then you are already bound by these laws by consent anyway, so why not get your bills paid?

Most people would rather have their bills paid with their birth certificate than be able to smoke pot without worrying about the slap on the wrist? At least I think they would?

Good point though.. I don't know too much legal stuff, im just learning about all this info and wanna get to the bottom of it, as so many others do!

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 06:37 PM

Originally posted by muzzleflash
Did you see that comment that guy made?

This is a trick. Like a carrot on a stick.

That carrot is not worth giving up every last argument you have for your own freedom, now is it??

I read that comment, it sounds pretty well informed. It reminds me a little bit of the old "selling your soul to the devil" story!

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 10:14 AM
oh noes! not the soul!

I don't think it's a trick... Check out this video I just found of how to deal with courts:

This man brought his birth certificate to court with him and called himself a lay advisor who stood under common law only.

He had his birth certificate right there with him and he was still able to stand under common law in this way. So working with the numbers on the birth certificate which are the registration of the BIRTH OF THE PERSON to discharge said PERSONs debts I don't think creates a joinder.

But now that I review the notices that are included on the original post DO CREATE A JOINDER.

It says "my birth certificate" , I think those notices must be changed to be effective!

[edit on 31-3-2010 by Explinfin]

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 10:18 AM
Who was it that said there's a sucker born every minute?
Oh yeah, ATS!

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 10:11 PM
Does anyone have any clue how to find this information through your social security? I tried the methods in videos posted online on youtube but not luck.

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 05:58 AM
So how come I always see threads like this yet I never see any actual evidence or method that allows you to have access to this account, or write off debts or whatever?

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 11:17 PM
I am trying to provide the evidence.. So far I have got no good responses. My friend who this post was about has gotten some replies on the governments responses from his attempt at the 96 fix, and paying bills with birth certificates.

You can find the replies here:

Since then he has continued to push on, he's recently been talking to bank managers and they are giving him the run around, but they won't answer his questions properly. They seem like they are hiding something.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 12:54 AM

Originally posted by Foranki
Star and flag.

I've seen this before too. Hopefully we can get some more info to see if it is legit.

Now that's a weird idea.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 11:06 PM
Yes Everyone you can use your numbers off your Birth Certificate
to pay bills it is called the 96 fix and all you have to do is put in
red ink accepted for value thru a red line down your bill circle in
red the amount on your electric bill the heading on the top must
say USE CODE 96 put a red circle around the 96 and the use code
in black on the top of the bill make a red circle around the amount the connect
this to the red line that you put accepted for value in red underneath
use code 96 then connect the line all the way down on their own bill
and create a box inside the box you put CREDIT ALREADY PAID in red caps Birth Birth Certificate black ink (incl NO)
NO. red #7090823341
these numbers are found on the left hand side sometimes on the right depending
on the State then underneath the box you put TAX I.D. in black and in blue#123-34-9898
send the whole bill in and send it to the ATTN: CEO and Sr.Accountant department/Legal
On the top of the electric bill you can put U.C.C.1-308/U.C.C.1-207(27)You can also
include that under the public law 73-10 HJR july 5,1933 tells commoners that there is no
substance in which to pay a "DEBT" Therefore; all "Debt"must be discharged you can write
this on your bill if you still do not feel that your bill will not get paid I had 10 people use this
system that came from Canada and it works it works for cable, electric, taxes, even child support
your court restitution everyday "debt" under the sun. Thank You Canada Love you the system
really works it is very simple the simple least resistance works the best and my friends who pays
there payment with the system was delighted. It paid my Electric Bill, Cable bill and my court
fee for the public defender it worked so good I paid him twice. Try it you have nothing to lose
but more money in your pocket. Next Time Brent69

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 11:50 PM
Check out the post "Regan May 3, 2011 at 5:37 pm" at www.exploringinfinity

Regan May 3, 2011 at 5:37 pm
I was reading the response letters to 96 is your fix, and thought they were interesting. I realise this post is old, and you may already have the info you need but here is my 2 cents anyway.
#1 What documentation did your friend send in?
#2 The birth certificate alone is not enough to set off dept, after sending the B.Cert
to the minister of finance/ treasury, you must aslo send in a set off bond and aslo an indemnity bond for good measure, then you will use the set off bond to set off dept. the process is alot more involved then this, and requires an administrative procedure to have the treasuries acceptance. after these things are in place an administrative procedure is required for each A4V so it is recomended that you bundle a bunch together to cut down on the cost of completing your admin procedure. If your looking for sucess stories and process info download the Creditors in commerce audio class sessions for free at creditors in you can also download all relevant forms and examples. there are many living men and women who are continuing to have 100% sucess with the A4V process, but it requires a good deal of study and knoledge of the process involved.
#4 If no one will accept your birth cert. with bankers acceptance in canada, lodge it with the U.S. treasury, as they are used to it over there.
#5 call Canada Revenue Agency and ask them what department you send set offs to, this is where you send A4vs, but they will require a fee for processing them, so you need the right form so they can access your bond and pay themselves. some people have sucess sending ther A4vs to the cheif financial officer of whatever corporation you get the alleged bill from, because the C.F.O has the ability to act on the private side, but you will likely only recive a response from someone else in the corporation, but if they keep the a4v and only give some lame response then they have been paid, and it’s only a matter of expressing this and holding your mud.
Also because there is no lawful money, no one can demand payment in any particular form, and so you have the choice to pay in any form you choose, and if you offer payment (A4v) and they send it back to you, they have just refused payment and so you no longer owe anything !!! Again, you dont really need any forms lodged with anyone, no form will ever make you soverign, to get anyone to accept anything you send them you just need to know who you are, and have a good working knoledge of contract law, specifically Acceptance, Conditional acceptance, refusal, and silence.
there is a legal maxim which states that ignorance of the law excuses no one. but there are over 3 million law books written on any subject you can imagine, and you can hardly be expected to read even one without falling asleep. So in my studies the 4 points of contract stated above are in my opinion the most important key to all I have learned so far. For this leagal maxim to be true it implies simplicity and I think that we all make things alot more complicated then they really are. Anyone can remember these 4 points, and this knoledge combined with an understanding that everything is by our consent will make anyone who truly takes the time to study these things a force to be rekoned with.
#6 Always respond to any response you get from anyone, or you are accepting by silence everything that is stated in their response. Always set the terms of the response that you require from them so that if they respond in any other way you can send it back with REUSAL FOR CAUSE written across it. Everything you receive from them as a response is an offer and must be treated as such. If you have not sent them back a response of your own, or sent them back what they sent you , including the envelope they sent it to you in with REFUSAL FOR CAUSE written across it as well then you have accepted their offer.

top topics


log in