It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Call down fire from heaven

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 10:29 AM
link   

11And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon.

12And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed.

13And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men,

Rev 13......

So does the following COUNT towards the ability to make fire come down from heaven?

Security officials said the strikes, which saw up to five missiles slam into houses in separate villages, killed seven "foreigners" - a term that usually means al-Qaeda - but locals also said that three children lost their lives.

www.timesonline.co.uk...

I find it interesting that the missles are called "HELLFIRE" missles........

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Nice connection there.

That verse can be interpreted in many ways, obviously. Since new ways keep popping up.

Personally, I always have been perplexed by that part, and never really decided what it meant.

Your guess is as good as anyone else's. And Hellfire missiles are pretty common.

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash
Nice connection there.

That verse can be interpreted in many ways, obviously. Since new ways keep popping up.

Personally, I always have been perplexed by that part, and never really decided what it meant.

Your guess is as good as anyone else's. And Hellfire missiles are pretty common.

Well the whole "fire from heaven"......sight of men.......and hellfire missles......do the math on the odds............coincidence? or just plan sacry....

new topics

join