It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What will the second american civil war will look like?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 09:56 AM
link   
What will the second american civil war will look like? To me it will be multi sided. The Belligerents will be divided between government troops, militia, and racists. Also what will happened to the world when the Americans are busy fighting?

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 10:08 AM
link   
It will look VERY bad, perhaps like this-

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/83dc3cce91fe.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0af186a316bf.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 10:11 AM
link   
There isn't going to be a civil war.

There is either going to be a revolution or anarchy.

A revolution would be swift, powerful, and would hopefully be able to replace leaders in Washington before a large hostile fallout ensues. This of course would lead to a transition period which could be violent but it wouldn't really be a war more so than isolated incidents.

Anarchy will ensue under the pretense of the collapsing dollar and/or martial law being initiated. In which case it will become every man for themselves and their families versus everyone else for survival. If we let it come to this, you are looking at damn near an impossibility of restoring the nation.

Civil war would denote citizen versus citizen but I think when the time comes, it will be much more citizen versus government. Albeit a few stragglers will side with the corrupt government, but that cannot be helped. Most others will stay out of it.

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by gwydionblack
There isn't going to be a civil war.

There is either going to be a revolution or anarchy.

Well said.

I watched the movie Southland Tales yesterday and it was quite fascinating.

I think nothing will happen because still not enough people are awake.

and with more internet censoring on the way I fear the worst.

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 10:26 AM
link   
I don't think there is going to be a Civil War, most likely they well slowly round up the "trouble makers" and send them away to camp. and before anybody knows what is going on, there you are.

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 10:27 AM
link   
There will be a civil war.... and a revolution. When some states seceding.

One side will be issued a new currency, and the other side will continue using the old system.

The United States of America will contain MOST of the military, but the seceding side will contain some military as well as most of the militias.

The government will try to infiltrate the seceding states with fake politicians by funding them from across the border. Not all will seceding and some will be caught and dealt with.

Each side will receive help by foreign countries.

It all will start when the old government gets caught red handed pulling another 9-11 or some bogus legislation.

FEMA Camps will be used to hold each others POW's.

Fat Cats will profit from the war on both sides like always.

A revolution will be needed to clean up government once the seceding states take victory. Still some spies and phony politicians in government, planted there by the government of old. By the Continuity of government, they have prepared for some pretty sinister things you know.

The "New States of America"

[edit on 30-3-2010 by The_Zomar]

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 10:29 AM
link   
If the government continues to push through completely corrupt legislation and agendas, if they ignore the will of the people, if the economy continues to worsen, if freedom, liberty and opportunity continue to decline...

Revolt will hardly describe what will happen.

Poverty, job losses, higher taxes and forced compliance are strong motivators.

There are millions of angry hurting Americans who are closely watching the actions of our government and their elite controlling corrupting interests.

The ballot boxes may not be enough for these people if things get much worse.

Americans are waking up to real nightmares and losses all the result of government and corporate corruption, destructive agendas that have pushed our nation and economy over the edge and into a free-fall.

How much more can Americans take?

I suppose we are going to find out soon enough.

Pray that violent revolt does not happen, nor is necessary, I don't want to imagine what that will look like, and can only hope it remains that way.

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Crazy talk. Obama is in office because he got the votes. If everyone is so concerned with their elected representatives then get out and vote and stop bitching. No guns needed.

What makes people think a civil war would be swift and the end result would be so great. It could turn out worse than it is now. The best thing people can do is get off their ass and actually try to participate in the system rather than complain about the results.

I just don't think imagining what civil war would be like is a productive thought when there are plenty other choices. Lets imagine something positive.

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 10:52 AM
link   
The question is which foreign nation try to assert themselves into the situation if ever there is a revolution. Would they offer to arm us? Send in reinforcements? I'm sure that is a laundry list of countries who would try and use that kind of instability to invade or destroy. So basically, American people revolt against government, then axis of invading forces attack instable America, followed by, war ravaged American people and government come together to drive out invaders....maybe will take something like that one day to get this country back to the way it was intended.

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 11:01 AM
link   
If there was Civil War, it would not be a revolution, unless the government sets up a dictator style government. It would end up setting brother against brother, splitting the country along differnt lines. Intially it would be slow going with neither side having the advantage, as it would also draw in the US military, who would either not be wanting to go into such, or would be supporting the federal government. There would be blood and alot of death on both sides. In either case it would not be good.

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by The_Zomar
There will be a civil war.... and a revolution. When some states succeed.

One side will be issued a new currency, and the other side will continue using the old system.

The United States of America will contain MOST of the military, but the succeeded side will contain some military as well as most of the militias.

The government will try to infiltrate the succeeded states with fake politicians by funding them from across the border. Not all will succeed and some will be caught and dealt with.

Each side will receive help by foreign countries.

It all will start when the old government gets caught red handed pulling another 9-11 or some bogus legislation.

FEMA Camps will be used to hold each others POW's.

Fat Cats will profit from the war on both sides like always.

A revolution will be needed to clean up government once the succeeded states take victory. Still some spies and phony politicians in government, planted there by the government of old. By the Continuity of government, they have prepared for some pretty sinister things you know.

The "New States of America"

[edit on 30-3-2010 by The_Zomar]

Its "seceding" not "succeeding" unless you mean that the states are successful. In that case there are many successful states in the union.

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 11:12 AM
link   
War is never Civil

next time you make a thread, give a little more for us to go with, a paragraph is a little hard to understand what you are trying to say

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Who will you "go to war" with? Your neighbor? Your local police? I don't understand the logic in going to war with your neighbors and friends when your mad at your representatives.

Government officials will be tucked away safe and sound watching you all kill each other on the news. Most of you wont have any idea of who or why you will be fighting each other. Are you going to just run outside and join a mob and attack whoever the mob attacks?

Some people just want an excuse to use their guns and violently impose their ideas on others. Kinda double standard way of thinking.

Try voting instead of violence.

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Erasurehead
Its "seceding" not "succeeding" unless you mean that the states are successful. In that case there are many successful states in the union.

You are correct my kind sir. I have secessfully (just kidding) corrected my post.

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Digital_Reality

You represent the majority of people who are against such things in the fact that you misunderstand or rather, choose to ignore the point of a "revolution".

Civil war =/= revolution. It CAN but it is not necessarily so. I don't know of a single soul who actually WANTS a Civil War, but I can think of a few who wouldn't mind a revolution.

Get the whole philosophy out of your head that revolution would mean walking outside onto your porch and shooting your neighbors. I don't even think some Americans are THAT stupid. War isn't about just killing for the sake of killing, that is murder. War is about the necessity of killing for a cause and a reason. No matter the war, there is always a reason, whether it be a good reason or not - that it happens. What exactly would be the REASON behind killing random citizens? There wouldn't be a reason, and therefore it wouldn't happen.

IF there would be a civil war, it would be because of government propaganda. It would start as a revolution against government and tyranny, and somehow, using their swindling methods, the government would convince a bunch of people to fight the revolutionaries. In which case you aren't just killing in mobs for no reason, you are killing in the name of freedom against those who would wish to destroy it or those who are too blind and selfish to fight for it. There will be the revolutionaries who fight for true freedom and Constitutional government, and there will be those who fight to secure the old way of life, quite simply because they know nothing better.

Revolution, if done correctly and conformed - would be quite quick and quite successful. If done slow and sloppily, and the government is given time to put their propaganda machine into full swing - then a civil war will begin. That is why a brash, ill planned revolution is folly because ultimately, if civil war breaks out in the end - it will lead to anarchy either way. Things have changed a lot since the 1800's and if it starts, things will NEVER be the same.

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 12:08 PM
link   
When I read your posting title "What will the second American civil war look like?" I immediately thought that it really depends on what causes the civil war. You see, to me, whatever creates the move to civil war is what will determine what the war will look like. I will cite an example or two to make my point.

If Obama were to declare Martial Law, suspend the Senate and Congress, restrict travel and begin the confiscation of guns by foreign troops under UN Command then some of these alone would provide us with a different kind of civil war.

If on the other hand, we begin to see and hear of mass roundups, mass killings, wanton slaughter of innocent women and children and of elderly and those in mental hospitals and State and Federal prisons being executed, then the more severe the cause of the civil war the more likely the response will be. I believe the American masses will assess the danger that moves the population to take action either towards self defense against his own neighbors or towards a self defense towards all federal and foreign troops coming to take our lives and our property.

Depending on the types of UN Forces following orders, when they come for us requires that they, the federal government, no longer disguise the governments genocidal and evil intentions towards the American population. It could also be a complete suspension of human rights and personal freedoms. Any end to justice and any number of other reasons will determine how a civil war manifests. While no civil war will just occur over night, I will have to admit that the ingredients for a civil war are being slowly introduced and covertly propagandized by the non-reporting media as you read this posting.

While the media will try to control the direction and any knowledge of any conflict, it will be propagandized and I guess the last thing I would leave you with is that while there exists a plethora of ways a civil war could start and then escalate, how that civil war gets sustained, I believe will be the most undermining factor in any new civil war, because even those that do not want to get involved will have to do something sooner or later.

When starvation and disease and lack of water and medical services are no longer available, necessity will drive people to do what they do. With no way to communicate as we do now, I think that any future civil war will look close to one of those movies with Zombies running around in the burning city looking for human brains to eat so they can gain your knowledge. Needless to say it will look insane and filled with madness and violence and suffering for all. Of course I could be wrong, but if I am, I wont be upset about it.

Thanks for the posting.

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 12:15 PM
link   
i truly hope a civil war happens.
intelligence take the north, jesus freaks take the south.

how it always should of been.

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Digital_Reality

voting isnt going to do you any better.

who will you vote for? the controlled opposition

the whole system needs to be taken down, and while i agree that violence isnt the answer, im sorry to say neither is voting.

been there, done that.

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Followed by one of these.

[edit on 30-3-2010 by Smell The Roses]

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 12:49 PM
link   
I don't think there will be a civil war. A race war maybe, maybe a class war, but not a civil war. If Obama was to be removed from the WH for whatever reason, a race war would be in no doubt. But, it's about time for one anyways.........when/if it happens things should go back to normal rather quickly.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join