It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kids+playground=Cops with guns

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Now check this out...
yesterday I took my two and half year old granddaughter to the park...
this park is frequented by parents grandparents and younger children...lots of them...the oldest no more the six or seven. That’s why I drive her there... play with kids her own age right...

Anyway yesterday as good ole grandpa was standing at the bottom of the slide waiting to catch my little scamp I notice a cop standing on the hill, watching. hand on his sidearm!

Looking around I found it wasn’t one, but three officers, they had us srounded, all with hands on their guns and they looked jumpy!

Well once I captured the little one I picked her up and walked up to the closest officer, "What's up, you guy look like you have a purpose here?" Didn’t even blink, just moved away from us... not bothering to answer…

Well needless to say I got my granddaughter out of dodge... the cops can hold their shoot out at the OK corral if they want but not with my granddaughter around... thing is there must have been just over a dozen little kids there with their parents and rather than try to safely clear us all out it almost felt like a round up... Don’t know what happened after we left, was nothing in the news, but those officers didn’t seem the least worried about all the little ones being dead center of any crossfire...

We’re staying home today and I’m going to find us a different park to play in…maybe one in a different state!

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 09:29 AM
link   
What the f**k first cops beating innocent people now cops bringing guns on a kids' place? What is this Nazi Germany?

join