It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I thought they were suicide bombers? (Moscow Metro)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 07:06 AM
link   
Well I watched RT and they claimed there were two suicided bombers, women apparently..

The funny thing is that they found a bomb which didn't went off, that is the most important piece of this whole investigation.

If they planted a bomb, why in God's name didn't they plant the other two bombs also? I don't get it. If it was easy enough for them to plant the bomb, why suicide bombing? The only reason why people do suicide bombing in the first place is due to security reasons, hence military targets which are very well protected.

If they managed to plant one bomb, that means they could have planted two more, am I right? And did they find out who planted that device? I'm sure there is enough security cameras to show who it was, but ofcurse that is going to be classified to .. Hope not.

The story sounds fishy, there wasn't a terrorist attack in Moscow for about 6 years now and then this and very quickly fingers went towards the Chechen rebels.

3rd Device Found, disabled in Moscow

tweetmeme.com...

I find this extremely fishy, I want to know everything about this device, but ofcurse it will be classified, our ignorance helps them sooooo much..

Help me here guys, am I touching something or am I kidding myself?

Just a though

ooz

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 07:11 AM
link   
Wearing a bomb isn't just to get past security, there are many reasons why a person chooses to become a suicide bomber, largely to become a martyr and also in part to ensure it goes off where they want it to.

As you can see, remotely or timed detonated bombs sometimes don't go off.

I should add that just because there were suicide bombers doesn't mean there can't be other planted bombs.

Remember the Bali bombings?

[edit on 30/3/10 by Chadwickus]

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 07:52 AM
link   
In Finnish media they are talking about 2 kg of explosives went of in another blast in Park Kultury, thats quite small amount to use in suicidal mission... Ljublanka blast was about 4 kg.

Then they are talking about possible use of cellular phones in blasts.

Hmmm...

Parade is coming to Moscow soon (English troops invited) and like in all these kind of events - timing is most important to understand to get some motives. Related to coming red square parade?

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
Wearing a bomb isn't just to get past security, there are many reasons why a person chooses to become a suicide bomber, largely to become a martyr and also in part to ensure it goes off where they want it to.

As you can see, remotely or timed detonated bombs sometimes don't go off.

I should add that just because there were suicide bombers doesn't mean there can't be other planted bombs.

Remember the Bali bombings?

[edit on 30/3/10 by Chadwickus]

Martyr doesn't mean suicide bombing, martyr means dying in struggle against oppression or occupation.

And let's not forget that suicide belts also fail to work sometimes..

But we all know suicide bombings are used to ensure the bomb reaches its target, similar to a missile, since they don't have the equipment to build a missile, or a guided missile, they use people to carry it.

Once again, if they had the ability to carry the bomb to its destination and planted without any security issues or any threat of getting caught, why wouldn't they plant all three bombs?

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 07:54 AM
link   
Still say its the west doing it.

Techs today make finding the real people behind things really hard.

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Perhaps there was supposed to be three suicide bombers, but one decided they enjoyed living too much at the last minute.

It has been known for the threat of imminent death to completely change a person's previously strongly held beliefs.

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 08:18 AM
link   
What I don't get, is why New York subway security went up. Since when did a "terrorist" strike in another country, cause for increased security in the US, especially when these "terrorists" had nothing to do with Al Quaeda or a Christian Militia.

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 08:24 AM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

I completely agree with oozyism. It seems strange to have two suicide bombers in place and a further planted device. Maybe it's because they were women?

My girl can't comprehend the off-side rule or the importance of positioning in football, nor can she tune in the TV...only now, after some thought, does it seem logical to me to leave a back-up device.

Joking aside, it just seems so out of place to go to all the trouble of setting up the 2 suicide bombers, and a third solo device, successfully setting off the two suiciders but not the third.

If the purpose for the SB's was for a prime location and security avoidance why have the bomb? They achieved their goal. Was it faulty? Why not have a third SB just to make sure? It just seems the easiest and best way for the attackers was to use SB's.

I've asked my girl to forward any news however insiginificant to me. She's in Saint Petersburg. I must add that much of Saint Petersburg was closed off yesterday following the attacks...and I am moving over there very soon...

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 08:51 AM
link   
I want to go on record here and say 'they' are trying to frame Pakistan, We shall soon see if they start pointing the finger, first it was Pakistan for hiding the terrorists and now its Yemen, does Pakistan have any oil ?

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 09:00 AM
link   
it's possible they planted a bomb to go off after the emergency rescue crews moved into place. Isn't that the same plan of attack used in London? Suicide bomber followed by more bombs to kill the rescue attempt.

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur
it's possible they planted a bomb to go off after the emergency rescue crews moved into place. Isn't that the same plan of attack used in London? Suicide bomber followed by more bombs to kill the rescue attempt.

I remember reading somewhere that witnesses recalled the suprised look on one of the suicide bombers face when looking in to the bag, a look as though they didn't realise that they were carrying a bomb.

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur

Once again, why not three bombs instead of 2 suicide bombers and 1 bomb. If it was so easy for them to plant that bomb, why waste 2 lives.

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

Russia vows to 'destroy terrorists'

Leaders pledge to "find and wipe out" those behind twin Moscow blasts that killed 39.

english.aljazeera.net...

There you go guys, the plan is unfolding slowly.. Wait for it, here it comes.

[edit on 30-3-2010 by oozyism]

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by oozyism

Russia vows to 'destroy terrorists'

Leaders pledge to "find and wipe out" those behind twin Moscow blasts that killed 39.

Oh great

We all know what happened after Bush uttered the same rhetoric in 2001...

Could this simply be Russia's 911 and precursor to forced expansion/invasions?

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by oozyism

Once again, why not three bombs instead of 2 suicide bombers and 1 bomb. If it was so easy for them to plant that bomb, why waste 2 lives.

planting 1 bomb in a public area is far easier than planting three?

As to why they didn't just plant bombs, instead of wasting 2 lives, well, if you were to ask the women who blew themselves up, they'd tell you their lives weren't wasted. They were dying for a cause and this death, in their eyes, will bring them into their version of heaven.

So, why did they do this? Because they were able to brainwash two humans into thinking it was ok to blow themselves up, hopefully killing more in the process and then, once that part was done, they wanted to take the rescue workers out as well.

Asking why, trying to decipher the minds of any group that seeks to destroy lives to further a cause based on a book is pointless.

Why did the militia dudes want to kill a cop and then blow up his funeral?

there's no rational thinking there. It's lunacy. It's "my god is better than your god." There's no rhyme or reason here, just insane zealotry.

[edit on 30-3-2010 by Crakeur]

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by franspeakfree

maybe it was a look of surprise that the bomb didn't explode.

maybe all three women were supposed to blow up and one didn't work.

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 10:02 AM
link   
I am just hoping that Georgia is not to blame from these attacks.

No one has taken any credits from these blasts?

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

It`s very similar to the 7/7 london bombings. People who survived said the bombs seemed to come from under the trains. The suicide bombers missed a train to london which meant they couldn`t have been on those trains.
The same morning, police shot dead, two or three men in the Canary wharf area and they also chased that poor Brazilian guy onto a train and shot him without even saying a word to him.
He was trying to get away because he was a patsie like the others.
False flags to me.
CIA are worried France and Germany are lacking in their support for the war in Afghanistan.
Watch this space.........?

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

So you are basically believing the Western propaganda which has been put forwards in regards to these desperate resistance fighters, that they want to blow themselves up because they want 72 virgins? Luckily they weren't men otherwise I suppose you would have made such a statement.

Firstly the lives were wasted because they did have the ability to plant a bomb, that means they could have the ability to plant three bombs. There was no desperate need for them to carry the bombs and be one of the dead. That means their lives were wasted militarily, it was a waste because their was option b available, just because they are hiding in jungles doesn't mean they are stupid..

No they weren't brainwashed to blow themselves and blow others in process, they do it due to lack of military power and economic power.

How else do you expect them to fight back? That is something you will never understand I suspect.

Asking why, trying to decipher the minds of any group that seeks to destroy lives to further a cause based on a book is pointless.

A cause based on a book? That is Western propaganda, but then again anyone who lives in Western society is deemed to get influenced.

Chechen rebels have been fighting for a long, long time.

They are not fighting because they are Muslims, they are fighting because they are angry, and since they don't have guided missiles, or jets, or submarines, or drones, the only option they have available is suicide bombings..

For you to involve religion in this is beyond me, it has more to do with psychology than religion.

Let's not forget the Tamil Tigers also used suicided bombings as a tactic..

Just because the oppressors are too mighty doesn't mean they are safe from the wrath of the oppressed. The weak sometimes kick the big guy in the balls, just where it hurts, even though the balls are innocent..

Seriously, that is as simple as I can put it for you. Unless you are in their position you will never understand, and mixing that with all the propaganda you have been fed makes it even worst.

Back to topic Mr Admin..

Thanks for your time

oz

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

its plausible the op theory, but yes, we can understand what you are saying too

the problem is that, when we talk about people mental disturbed, everything becomes unpredictable

top topics

<<   2 >>

join