It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have I got one for you....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 06:20 AM
link   
I believe this warrants an investigation by me...

Well let me first start off by saying I found the string of coincidences amazing.

I have had a few experiences that I have shared so I will add more.

I want to began by clear stating I am Pagan...

With this in mind let us begin this journey...

I wrote a weather prayer for a friend court case based on this.

It was a simple spell. I designed it to copy Christian traditions so I could hide the angelic magic in the open. I was set to say it all in the outside of he actual courtroom. Well I practiced in my best southern baptist preachers voice. Praying for El Elon to protect his children from the new gestapo (CPS) and give us clear weather to engage the B@$t@rd$.

Guess what the judge had gotten snowed in and court cancelled. I guess I practiced to hard..

In a church, Long story, I have seen a burning angel come off a cross. It turned into an angel as it approached and was astonished...

During the preachers sermon I could here a clear voice. It reminded me of a deal struck long ago.

Then lest just say a man with a beard old me that neither required the abolition of the other. I am to practice both. You were told your deity would speak to you so I am.

Well with in a week, of the last, I got told at the VA I would have to be circumcised.

So far I have not really thought about this till now. Well today I came across the bible code material. I thought it was weird that I was drawn to it. It has been a while since I considered this. I went through ats to see what if anything new had been posted.

Well I decided to run my real name and birthday.

I kept trying different words and combinations and for some reason I came to the same passages.

I then got hit with a long forgotten little memory. You see when I was reading Lynn Buchanans Seventh Sense, I went into a PSI event. I veiwed the whole thing. Lets just say it is quite the detox to veiw the same bearded man.

To sum this up I got this. I am a SAINT....

I believe about as much as you do so dont worry. I can not shake the feeling.

You see I am in a unique position in the regards to the bible code and my studies in PSI warfare. A large part of what is used in CRV is communication between the conscious and the sub conscious via the kinetic body.

It lead me to thinking a little more about what some of the skeptics have said. In their dismissals they have missed a key point. Yes the numbers exist and the formulas can be manipulated. (IF I MEET A BEAUTIFUL HARD CORE CHRISTIAN GIRL I CAN SOME ADVANTAGES.... LOLOLOLOL)

What it left me with was this. These symbols are used and translated by masses.

What if the predictions run across the mass of human experience and recorded action.

The Meru Project

The Meru Project is based on 30 years of research by Stan Tenen into the origin and nature of the Hebrew alphabet, and the mathematical structure underlying the sequence of letters of the Hebrew text of Genesis. The Project is sponsored by the Meru Foundation, registered California 501(c)(3) private nonprofit research and educational corporation founded in 1983.

What got me in the relation to this stream of thought was this. Each of the human languages operate just about the same hardware space. Each has a little more variance on the softwares road maps.

Second that means the possibility that the ideas may be stored in a semi universal areas.

Third, the unconcious mind is connected at a level to other subconcious minds...

Putting it all together...

I am a jewish/Pagan/christian practicing empowered christian magics. Does that make me catholic?

the bible code may be correct math and the examples of debunking may be pointing to something a lot bigger.

I would love to see the creation of a database that put all human text together then ran the code. I wonder how the outcome would be. After all all would be an expression of the human mind.

On a last little note I have been inspired by the idea that some body might actually make moi a saint.

Although I am making fun of it part of me is trying to yell at me it seems so I am going to be investigating these parts.

My questions is this. How would you qualify all this...

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Ok it's wintertime and it snowed... On your court day. No biggie there. You have to get circumcised? I'd probably get a 2nd opinion. There is almost never a medical reason for circumcission in adults. Maybe Phimosis or acute balanopostitis. But these are more commonly childrens ailments. I have a hard time(no pun intetended) on imaging the order of a circumcission in a grown man. Especially without exploring any other options. I can't think of a condition or illness in adults where circumcission is the only option unless latent phimosis led to cancer.

As far as Bible Code, I've always thought it rubbish. In a book that big with that many words you can pick out anything you want somewhere. I'm sure I could find Casper was a friendly ghost. Just because you find it doesn't mean it's anything. Unless someone can use it in a precognitive fashion and be deadly accurate I have no interest in it. It's about as interesting as the War and Peace code.

But throughout your OP I could only find the 2 coincidences. One of which is common in the winter and the other sounds like a misdiagnosis.

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 04:03 PM
link   

I want to began by clear stating I am Pagan...

By "pagan" do you mean you worship nature, cast spells, honor the 8-spoke wheel of the year, bless the moon, have joyous festivals and claim yourself to be a witch? Because that would be called neo-pagan as it is not true paganism.

Paganism is all about animal sacrifice, appeasing unfriendly and hungry gods, the use of blood and inter-species mating rites, murdering royalty to procure good harvests and the like. Pagans are brutal, warlike people who have a tendency towards primitive rituals and stark-naked ceremonies.

I've been a pagan, and a neo-pagan. I've found that neo-pagans are what most modern pagans really are. Unless you wholesale slaughter animals and people I wouldn't call yourself a pagan.

Anyway, magick is magick, and if the result is there then maybe you did it, maybe you didn't. Make a few more things happen, then come back and notify us of your success rate.

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by DrJay1975

The information I have provided is from awhile ago. I have already been circumcised. It was due to tearing, again.... I cant explain due to T and C...

I thought the small parts of the bible code was true. I have seen the manipulation of statistics to get desired results. I was thinking about the possibility that on a long outside curve, the numbers might actually give an insight into human thought.

reply to post by Wandering Scribe

I have not followed all the conventions. We will have to disagree on the blood magics. Seven-tenths of the magics I have done would be classified as neo then. Two tenths as blood, and one tenth Shamanistic from a nearby tribe....

I grew to hate trying to describe to people the definitions...Id come across people who insisted they where wiccan, not pagan.... OR warlocks ect....
So I played a game with them one day.... I was told by my priestess who was four states away who ask me to stop, out of kindness. We were both laughing, One of the 'elders' called her wanting to know what her student was doing.... (I lost my moral compass and cant seems to find it... have you seen it btw)

I explained to her what was going on.... she told to quit playing with their minds but left it to my discretion...

I have been recently working on remote influence but have been forced back to the drawing board.... So far as with my magic I only get results when I get mad... REALLY mad...

I will keep you posted...

To tie this in a little better

AOL- not my site but agood definition

--- Analytic Overlay --- One of the more interesting talents required of a remote viewer is the use of all senses: sight, smell, touch, taste, and hearing. Another trait that is required of the remote viewer is the talent to accept information for what it is and focus the subconscious so that the consciousness doesn't interfere with incoming data. In both cases, this is a tricky task as we are raised to allow our consciousness to filter out unnecessary information acquired by our senses and only use the information that applies to our current situation and our existing beliefs and knowledge. This is known as "analytic overlay. " An analytic overlay is the closest logical thing your brain knows based on the attributes of the new idea or information. For example, analytic overlay occurs when we've acquired a considerable amount of information during a remote viewing session and our waking mind applies this information to something we already know. For instance, four or five pieces of information might be characteristics of a particular item that your logical mind can identify. In this way, your brain turns the target into something that is familiar, thus misguiding the session.

The naming and guessing part of the brain..

combined with
reply to post by ripcontrol

It covered synethasia-
the CRV's brains would adjust to the new source and would learn where to process the info.

could the human brain be tapping this in reverse say universal symbology having a beginning.

Add in reverse speech and the interseting Aibltiiy to put a word together from the same letters as long as first and last the same...

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 02:48 PM
link   

I have not followed all the conventions. We will have to disagree on the blood magics. Seven-tenths of the magics I have done would be classified as neo then. Two tenths as blood, and one tenth Shamanistic from a nearby tribe

This is better, Animism, Shamanism, Paganism, Neo-paganism, the Occult, Esotericism, Druidism and all of the other various categories have different titles because the practices differ. By differentiating it shows a deeper understanding of the path, or paths, through life that you have chosen to follow.

I grew to hate trying to describe to people the definitions...Id come across people who insisted they where wiccan, not pagan.... OR warlocks ect

The tireless re-affirmation of what your beliefs are in the eyes of the less-educated can be very draining. I have come across those people who believe that all Wicca members practice magic, and that this magic is automatically Satanic. Sometimes you can't convince them out of their false opinions, but by not trying we are hurting our own causes. The more misinformation that we allow to spread the less understood and respected our paths will become.

So I played a game with them one day.... I was told by my priestess who was four states away who ask me to stop, out of kindness. We were both laughing, One of the 'elders' called her wanting to know what her student was doing.... (I lost my moral compass and cant seems to find it... have you seen it btw)

I'm not quite sure if I follow what you're trying to say here. Are you saying that you forced your Will upon them? That you used mental-manipulation to force them to do things against their will? And then your covens High Priestess caught on and told you it was up to you whether or not you continued to mentally-abuse these other "self-proclaimed" warlocks?

Do I have that right, or am I misreading something you've written?

I have been recently working on remote influence but have been forced back to the drawing board.... So far as with my magic I only get results when I get mad... REALLY mad

Unfortunately, Remote Viewing is a psychic phenomenon. While I regularly work with psychics of many kinds, I myself have no psychic ability either hibernating within me or currently active. I am really good at recognizing real psychic ability when it is being used though, so do keep me posted on your Remote Viewing trials.

Controlling your emotions is usually a beginners step when it comes to magical practices. Not that anger is a bad emotion to utilize for magical undertakings. However, if you've been following a coven and working with a legitimate High Priestess than you should have been taught to balance your emotions in magical practice already.

~ Wandering Scribe

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 03:50 PM
link   
How would I qualify this?

Well you asked.

First if you prayed for:

"Praying for El Elon to protect his children from the new gestapo (CPS) and give us clear weather to engage the B@$t@rd$."

How is praying for clear weather and getting a snow storm a success to your request?

The court will be held on another day. This is not a dismissal, mistrial, or acquittal. A snow storm is not clear weather and gave you no opportunity to engage anyone to fight the charges.

Next, how did you determine from bible code that you are a saint?

You said:

"Well I decided to run my real name and birthday."

"What got me in the relation to this stream of thought was this. Each of the human languages operate just about the same hardware space. Each has a little more variance on the softwares road maps"

So the Hebrew, Greek, and all the languages the bible was written in, all translated to your language, all have the same numeric codes? Seriously? The English alphabet corresponds numerically to most human languages? Again, sorry , but, seriously?

"Third, the unconcious mind is connected at a level to other subconcious minds..."

What are you saying here and how is this proven in the bible code?

"Putting it all together...I am a jewish/Pagan/christian practicing empowered christian magics. Does that make me catholic?"

Again what are you saying and how does Catholicism relate to these practices?

"the bible code may be correct math and the examples of debunking may be pointing to something a lot bigger."

What is it pointing too?

That you are a Saint practicing Paganism?

I hate to be one of those guys poking at your thread instead of researching or evaluating the Possibilities, but there are a lot of questions about what exactly you are saying before any further analysis can be done.

Other than a snow storm delaying a trial rather than destroying all evidence in the case being completely opposite of what you "prayed" for nothing else can really be said about your post.

Please don't put a hex on me. Besides Saints don't do that. Again sorry I hate to sound patronizing.

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Wandering Scribe

I'm not quite sure if I follow what you're trying to say here. Are you saying that you forced your Will upon them? That you used mental-manipulation to force them to do things against their will? And then your covens High Priestess caught on and told you it was up to you whether or not you continued to mentally-abuse these other "self-proclaimed" warlocks? Do I have that right, or am I misreading something you've written?

No just verbal... I never even finished the spell I was going to use. I got blamed for all that was going wrong on the base all of a sudden.
I thought psychological aspect was sufficient...

I had to explain the full spell to her and then the fact I decided that it was better and cheaper energy wise to let the operation run as it was. It tied in with a few other incidents. By the end of the week everyone knew I was practicing.
She made her decision with a little bit more information then I wish to speak of here. Part of what the other person was doing was point out to command who was pagan with her boyfriend....

It was priceless though. They filled up chaps office....

Controlling your emotions is usually a beginners step when it comes to magical practices. Not that anger is a bad emotion to utilize for magical undertakings. However, if you've been following a coven and working with a legitimate High Priestess than you should have been taught to balance your emotions in magical practice already.

I was at the time I was trying to learn the aspects of various sides of my personality. I had just went through my forth year and a day.

Before you can balance I had to know what I was juggling. I am still trying to figure that out... I keep finding once and a while another hidden facet.

reply to post by whattheh

How is praying for clear weather and getting a snow storm a success to your request? The court will be held on another day. This is not a dismissal, mistrial, or acquittal. A snow storm is not clear weather and gave you no opportunity to engage anyone to fight the charges.

I made a few mistakes I kept practicing again and again on the car ride up there. I was doing my best southern baptist preacher. I kept picturing the snow and patton standing in it....

Well my friend lost the case. For some reason circumstance prevented me from going back up there each time. I feel in way the loss to them was preordained. I hate to say it, I am in a slight situation my self but due to how they lost I have a good shot winning mine....

In law precedent is king. I will be able to use the judges on ruling against my friend in the divorce against my soon to be ex-wife.

BIBLE code statements

I will attempt to reword... I hope its ok if not I will go back through and answer each individually.

these are different parts of a puzzle and I have a small part of the picture..

Let me put it this way...

The human brain processes languange in X part of the brain. I believe the symbols maybe close by...

and

I reference both my post because it coves part of what I was saying.

It is best put as a question. Has the human animal tapped part of its unconscious in all its writing endeavors?

The processing centers are just about the same. The languages may be different. Could all of human writing be able to do it?

I do not mind a bit about it. If it makes me take a step back and put forward a better pesentation or reorganise my thoughts the feedback is welcomed. You where not rude as some have been in the past so I welcome your opinions much more readily...

As for the saint material. I thought it was funny. I am not an expert with the software. Just the idea of how it is supposed to work....

new topics

top topics

join