It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Taylor Swift - Change

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 05:57 AM
link   

I know this isnt Ultra Conspiracy;
But this song has a great message;
Listen to it;
It will lift your spirits
the song is about ATS all the way!!!!!

[edit on 30-3-2010 by DjSharperimage]

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 06:03 AM
link   
Sorry to say this but...
Commercial music is really bad. In many ways.

So I won't even bother listening :\ as I don't think it will "lift up my spirit"

[edit on 30-3-2010 by jolois]

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 06:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by jolois
Sorry to say this but...

So I won't even bother listening :\ as I don't think it will "lift up my spirit"

the song is about ATS all the way!!!!!

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by jolois
Sorry to say this but...

Deny Ignorance?

Why dont you try to have an open mind? You wont know whether it will lift you spirit or not until you at least give it a chance. Either way, she is a fine piece, maybe it will lift something else, if you know what i mean

EDIT:
Just listened to it, i thought it was pretty good. The song has a nice message, its about persevering and fighting for what you believe in even when the odds are against you. It isnt just some mindless commercial crap with the sole objective to make money, it actually has a message and a pretty face behind it.

[edit on 30-3-2010 by Gamecock]

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by jolois

Well, of course it won't lift ur spirits. You've already made up ur mind up on that. Commercial music is really bad?? I agree to some extent. I dont allow my kids to listen to certain things bcuz it condones the degradation of women but to cut out 'commercialized music'?? Isnt all music commercialized to some extent?? Wouldnt that be shortchanging urself when it comes to ur life experiences if ur not open to trying different things?? It's not anything dangerous or hurtful, it's music, and music can be good for the soul. Who cant relate to some song or another? Your 1st kiss, ur 1st love, ur 1st dance, ur gmas favorite song, what ur dad sang to u when u were little, what u sing to ur own children when u tuck them in???Wow, music, the Universal language. I loooove music, all kinds. My kids and I sing the s*@t outa Hey Jude when in the car. Yeah, I'm rambling and I'm sorry but my mind cant grasp the thought of limiting urself by refusing to even click on the video??

Peace. K*

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Im not a huge fan of her but I LOVED that.. I do love a song that has a message behind it and one that is very much needed in the times that we face now,

Its insperational and gives you that good feeling that if you hold on to what you beleive in you may just win!

A good message for her young and old fans alike,

new topics

top topics

join