It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rove called War Criminal - Citizens Arrest

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 05:46 AM
link   

Former White House Chief of Staff Karl Rove was heckled and branded a 'war criminal' at a book signing in Beverly Hills, California, Monday night.

Rove, who served as senior advisor and deputy chief of staff to former President George W. Bush, was at the Saban Theater to discuss his new book, "Courage and Consequences: My Life as a Conservative in the Fight," to an audience of about 100 people who paid up to $40 to hear him.
But the audience members were unable to get their copies of the book signed after Rove was shouted down and forced to leave the stage, reported CNN affiliate KCAL-TV.

news.blogs.cnn.com...

Mod Edit: External Source Tags – Please Review This Link.

Mod Note (This Appears On Every New Thread Page):
AboveTopSecret.com takes pride in making every post count. Please do not create minimal posts to start your new thread. If you feel inclined to make the board aware of news, current events, or important information from other sites; please post one or two paragraphs, a link to the entire story, AND your opinion, twist or take on the news item as a means to inspire discussion or collaborative research on your subject.

[edit on 30/3/2010 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 06:18 AM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

Hurray, people are waking up, can't wait till more and more people actually think with their heads instead of their As$e$..

oz

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 08:41 AM
link   
I'd pay $40 to see Rove get what he deserves. I think they should pack his fat butt up and drop him in Iraq and let him earn the money to buy his way home. It would be the best episode of Survivor ever.

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Karl Rove as well as the rest of the Bush II administration should be tried in the federal courts for war crimes and crimes against humanity. The evidence of guilt is overwhelming. Once tried and convicted, they deserve no less than the same punishment that was administered to Saddam. When the truth comes out in the mainstream media, the american public will demand it!

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Give me a break folks. Save your ire for Rahm Emanuel. When he has finished his "work" he will make Mr. Rove look like a Cub Scout.

Don't buy into the nonsense...

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 08:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Flatfish

When the truth comes out in the mainstream media, the american public will demand it!

Which should be shortly after hell freezing over. The media is owned by the same people that profit from the likes of Rove. There is a reason that this is still being reported with Rove being painted as the victim and the protesters being painted as the lunatics.

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 08:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Karlhungis

In the end, the truth always wins. At least that's the theory. At some point I have to believe that the truth will become so obvious that even the main stream media cannot deny it.

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 08:58 AM
link   
I bet he is either Palin's political advisor or Rommeys in 2012-he won't be in jail.

Like him or not, he can get the job done. Well, he has previously shown he can get the job done.

Also, you can bet that if he isn't the Main guy up front for any person, he is beind the curtains working away to get the person elected. That is what he is paid to do and to date, he has a 100% record. Two presidential wins-not many can say that.

I think we are better on focusing on the current administartion and try to keep them straight before they follow down the road of past presidents who are in trouble. Or rather stop them from going down the troubled road they on already... JMO

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Flatfish

I think that is a fairytale that they tell us to keep on going. Remind me again when the truth came out about the Kennedy assassination?

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Karlhungis

I agree that those in power are quite good at keeping the truth from the public but nothing last forever. The truth about the Kennedy assassination will come out along with the truth about 911 and the global economic meltdown because all of these atrocities are related to the same controlling group of elites. Even Bob Kerry admitted it when he stated that 911 was the result of a 30 yr. conspiracy.

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Flatfish
Karl Rove as well as the rest of the Bush II administration should be tried in the federal courts for war crimes and crimes against humanity. The evidence of guilt is overwhelming. Once tried and convicted, they deserve no less than the same punishment that was administered to Saddam. When the truth comes out in the mainstream media, the american public will demand it!

So maybe we should use the same judgement for all those in the senate that agreed with Bush and voted ys to the war??/ including Hillary and Nobama???

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by joey_hv

Yep. Great idea

Clean sweep

Be great

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by joey_hv

We should prosecute anyone who knew the truth and went along with it. Let the chips fall where they may.

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 09:29 AM
link   
This is a good sign. We are recognizing these people for what they truly are. Warmongering, egotistical, and diabolical, without any regard for the countless lives that are being destroyed in Iraq, Afghanistan. Signs of a mass awakening have been evident within the past two months. The American people are starting to make a bold stand.

Examples of this are all around for us to see. I remember when Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, Iranian president made a global statement, referring to the 9/11 attacks being fabricated. So I go on yahoo.com just to check some mail and to my surprise, Mahmoud Ahmadinejad's name was 2nd on the Yahoo's Trending Now list.

On that note ... People, continue to wake up! Shake the entanglements of deception from your eyes and see the reality that is our violent world.

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Arrest is being too kind to the likes of him.

Hog-tied in a shack in the middle of nowhere and waterboarded to get some answers would be my preferred M.O.

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 11:51 AM
link   
No one is going to jail. Time to wake up... Has anyone White House official served jail time for Vietnam, Korea, WWII? Just checking?? Didn't think so...

Funny, that all of those who ranted and acted out against Vietnam are now in the White House or advising the WH to make the same calls in Afghanistan, Iraq and in a new soon to be named theater of war.

But thanks for keeping the Sharpie Marker business going with your crafty signs. I would expect this madness to follow him at all of his book signings.

Let's just hope none these Rove haters get in my way when I am in line to get his signature.

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by jibeho
Give me a break folks. Save your ire for Rahm Emanuel. When he has finished his "work" he will make Mr. Rove look like a Cub Scout.

Don't buy into the nonsense...

I have enough ire to go around for both of them, thanks.

And it definitely isn't nonsense, though admittedly this goes farther back than the Bush II administration. Same people recycled through administrations with only the rest of the world and our souls to suffer the consequences.

You can bet that if anyone actually made a grab at Karl Rove, it would be the "don't taze me bro" heard 'round the world. :shk:

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by anon72
Like him or not, he can get the job done.

illegally yes!!!!

and just to be clear
I dont like him
I think he's got more sins
on his resume than Lucifer himself.

Hey maybe he could take over the Devil's job
when he gets to hades !!!!

[edit on 30-3-2010 by boondock-saint]

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 11:33 PM
link   
I hope Rove comes to San Diego so I can go to his book signing. He's an awesome tacticiam amd it's reported that he is a really nice guy.

Being politically astute and being a 2 time winner says a lot about the man and his political instincts. I'd vote for his next candidate anytime.

And to set the record straight, no one from the Bush Administration is ever going to jail for whacking Sadaam and is spawn. We did the world and God a favor by expediting his exit from the planet. By my reckoning we didn't wreck the place half as much as we should have. There was way too much political correctness going on to really make an impression.

I'm almost exhausted by all the finger pointing and gnashing of teeth I read in these forums. Some of you would'nt last 15 seconds in a real debate without lashing out with a bunch of name calling and spital. But it is amusing to come in here and read the posts. I usually don't respond to a lot of this stuff, but it gets old reading the drivel that passes for knowledge.

The Bush White House did the planet a big favor crushing that twisted SOB. I would have used the real reasons for going back in there though.

We had to secure the oil fields, We needed a place to land our airplanes without every Muslim's permission, He continuingly violated the terms of the ceasefire from the 1st Gulf War, He kept killing Kurds and Marsh Arabs, He kept shooting at the Bits and our airplanes, and finally He tried to Assasinate a President of the United States who also happened to be Bush's Dad. Plenty of good reasons by my book and I wouldn't have made any excuses for any of it ever, even to God himself.

The reason I think like this is because I'm an Old Cold War Vet. and my job back in the "Olden Days" was making sure my F111 was "Mission Capable". Which in English means, We were carrying "Nukes" targeted for the Former Soviet Union and her minions.

Boys and Girls I don't lose sleep over having had that priviledge. A Priviledge that has allowed for the wonderful world you now all live in.

Death to My Enemies!

top topics

join