It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Z-Day!!!!!! (Zombocalypse)

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by tigpoppa
1. what would be your weapon?

Sword. Preferably a katana.

2. what would be your music?

Wagner's 'Ride of the Valkyries'

3. What kind of shoes?

Anything comfortable, well-fitting and durable.

4. What kind of clothing?

I'd prefer a wardrobe for all occasions.

5. Your codename.

Don't need or want one.

6. if you had a choice of one of the following which one would you carry with you intitially?

Food or water?

I'd prefer to have a stash of a little of each.

Note: edited because I screwed up the quote function yet again.

[edit on 3/30/10 by Matthew Dark]

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 12:45 AM
link   
1.m4
2.drowning pool let the bodies hit the floor
3.combat boots
4.acu's
5.killer4281
6.food because liquid nurishment would be all to easy to find with all the dead bodies around

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 01:05 AM
link   
Oh yeeah Z-day!

Weapons: Crossbow (silent, has range), Crowbar (silent, close range, can be used for bludgening, stabbing through eye, crow-barring, Silenced Gun. and medium hunting knife.

Music: Zombie Apocolypse by Mortician!

Shoes: combat boots (black doc martens)

Clothing: Tomb raider style booty shorts and tank top!

Codename: Big mama

Food or water? water!

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 03:27 AM
link   
1. what would be your weapon?either a shaolin spade(not very skilled though) or a 3/4 staff monkey king style.

2. what would be your music? (a mix of hard fast d'n'b and death metal)

3. What kind of shoes?(my karrimor cross trainers)

4. What kind of clothing? (light but warm)

5. Your codename.(why do i need a code name?)

6. if you had a choice of one of the following which one would you carry with you initially?

Food or water?

water because i can go without for a day.

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 03:53 PM
link   

AK or Gas-piston AR
.45 Pistol
2x Hammers (for dual-wielding, head bashing fun)
survival knife with gut-hook

Let the bodies hit the floor by Drowning Pool

OR

Any Brittney Spears songs (sooner I kill zombies, sooner I can stop listening to Spears)

3. What kind of shoes?

Hiking boots with metal plate on bottom to protect from sharpnel, caltrops, or anything that sticks up.

Air-breathing clothing with level 5 body armor. Why? In case, I have to fight humans for resources.

5. Your codename.

FastWalker OR SkinWalker

6. if you had a choice of one of the following which one would you carry with you initially?

Food or water?

Definitely water. Food can be foraged, hunted, or caught.

7. Who would you want to be partnered with?

Olivia Munn clad in Slave Leia outfit

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 03:58 PM
link   
1. m4 carbine

2. The Killers' Sam's Town album

3. whites

4. heavy leather jacket and jeans

5. Hondahawk

6. water

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 05:02 AM
link   

3. What kind of shoes?

5. Your codename.

6. Food or Water

1. AK-47
2. RATM
3. Black Spot Unswoosher
4. Hemp
5. Hu
6. Water

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Hi everybody been looking at ATS for a while now just never joined but I'm addicted to zombies so I just had to comment on this one since I have spent so much time thinking about them.

One of my favorite zombie movies is 28 days later so I'm going to refer to what I would if zombies like that took over. They to me were some of the ultimate zombies very aggressive, smart, and very animalistic. If zombies do ever take over I think that is what they would have to be. The slow motion zombies of old and dumber than a box of rocks would never have a chance if you ask me. but anyways here is what I would do.

A. long range (for just picking them off), a hunting rifle that uses a fairly common cartridge such as .270 Winchester.

B. medium range, 12 gauge shotgun that excepts a clip. you don't want to unload your 7 rounds then try and slide 7 more in while sprinting full force.

C. panic mode, fully auto Ruger 10/22. 22 rounds are plentifully and at close range deadly and you can carry crap loads because of their weight and size, and of course some form of homemade explosive.

D. close range, dual hatchets (they can cut and smash and I mean really haven't you ever read hatchet, I mean c'mon !!!)

E. and If they get on me some type of small knife preferably one that you has a rap around handle so it can't be knocked out of your hand.

none like everyone else said, it's foolish to destroy one of your most important senses. I mean really how do most people die in zombie movies. fall asleep, day dream, get busy with something that is totally unimportant.

3. What kind of shoes?
very comfortable hiking shoes. boots don't allow for full range of motion of the foot so they slow you down.

when not fighting probably army fatigues, never to loose of clothing or they can grab you.

when in combat: a protective suite I came up with this idea a while ago zombies don't fight far they don't use weapons and when it really comes down to it they don't have fear. All it takes is one bight and your done .
I don't mean a suite of metal armor either that would be just stupid it would completely slow you down and would be impractical. what I would make is a suite made of canvas (you try biting through the stuff)that covered the whole body. kind of like a hazmat suite. I would use metal thread to sew it together and put small metal vents in it for ventilation, and a brass zipper in the front to get in and out with a button fold to cover the zipper. I would also probably put a zipper on my trigger finger so I could get my finger out ( but that would probably be the end of me I would get jumped and forget to zip my finger up and get it bit off.
5. Your codename.
big country cause its been my nickname for a long time now and a country boy can survive ( it's a song look it up).

water if it came down to it, but I probably still wouldn't have to because I wouldn't travel. I would try to save as many people in my area as possible then I would move to a more remote area where there aren't to many people( the less people who lived there the less chance of zombie). I would also stay in an area that still has winter "my theory" if zombies basically have the mind of a wild animal they won't know to put more cloths on , store food, or make fire for warmth. So one of two things would happen either they would mass migrate out of the area during winter months or they would freeze to death.

p.s. bows and cross bows are the worst idea you would have to carry hundreds of bolts/ arrows in order to be effective or you would have to gather your used ones and I mean really do you really think it's a good idea to walk down that dimly light alley to get your arrow back I mean really

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Shotgun, my BOV, maybe a crossbow as well.

The chatter of scanner/CB radio traffic

3. What kind of shoes?

Boots Assault

Tactical urban gear and woodland, depends on the terrain.

5. Your codename.

What you see as my username on here.

[edit on 30-3-2010 by tigpoppa]

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 02:57 AM
link   
1. what would be your weapon? Primary: remington 870 express slugs only. Secondary: glock 21 45acp

2. what would be your music? None.

3. What kind of shoes? Urban assault boots

4. What kind of clothing? Tan or black bdu's

5. Your codename? Amon

6. if you had a choice of one of the following which one would you carry with you intitially?

Food or water? 6mre's, half gallon of water

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 03:33 AM
link   
reply to post by tigpoppa

1. what would be your weapon? Shotgun and baseball bat

2. what would be your music? the wall

3. What kind of shoes? combat boots

4. What kind of clothing? all leather

5. Your codename. Milkshake

Food or water?
Water

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 03:38 AM
link   
Reply to post by Dorian Soran

Man now how am I gonna sleep at night knowing there`s some MANIAC on the loose going around to forums and mixing up the topics... oh our beloved TOPICS! Don`t you see what you are doing?! It will be CHAOS... outright ANARCHY! There could be CHILDREN on that forum! Did you ever stop to think about that?
All seriousness aside, how the heck did you come up with... aw screw it. I want my code name to be Lazer with a Z! hee hee im giddy! And my weapon would be like a... plasma... samurai sword! and... it shoots plasma/lazer beams out of the end of it! Yeah! And I would have some really peaceful music like that famous moby song from that movie "the beach". or that really dramatic orchestra music by the chronos quartet that was used in the soundtrack to that movie, "requiem for a dream" with jared leto in it. my clothing would be the Samus suit from metroid. my boots would be those jumping things from that so-lame-that-its-funny movie "super mario bros." As far as food or water, it would depend on where i was traveling. If I was just leaving my house I would just bring food and find water along the way. If I was about to enter a wilderness area then I would do the opposite because water would be less available than in a town/city and you can go longer without food than water and you can find food in the wilderness and fill up on water at rivers etc. Ok that was fun. Now back to the fear factory...

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 04:08 AM
link   
Just wanted to add theres another cool song. hope nobody mentioned it yet. called "people who died" by the jim carroll band. I seem to remember that song was played during end credits of some zombie movie too. Good song. Made a movie about the lead singer called Basketball Diaries,(The?).

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Enchanted bow and arrow

Tom waits

3. What kind of shoes?

Magic rocket shoes

Cloak of invisibility, shirt that gives me a dmage bonus and pants of blinding speed (the give a defensive boost and let me run faster)

5. Your codename.

Little baby

Food or water?

food...ENCHANTED FOOD, it would give me a defensive and experience buff.

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by tigpoppa

Katana

Wu-Tang

3. What kind of shoes?

Running shoes

Camo Fatigues

5. Your codename.

Raymond Luxury-Yacht (pronounced Throatwobbler Mangrove)

6. if you had a choice of one of the following which one would you carry with you intitially? Food or water?

Water

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 05:35 PM
link   
1. what would be your weapon? Hrm, can I have two? My SOG Knife and my savage rifle. If i can have another, my benelli shotgun.

2. what would be your music? Metal, if only one song though... Another one bites the dust, they might be gay but it fits the zombieapocalypse pretty well.

3. What kind of shoes? My Featherlight Running Shoes

4. What kind of clothing? Under armor

5. Your codename. Assuming for some stupid reason i HAVE to have one... mordant

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 08:54 AM
link   
1. weaponry: light machine gun, compound, composite or crossbow...and/or staff, mace club, Wakizashi, rapier or tachi swords

2. sountrack to the zombie warz: post apocalyptic early Frontline Assembly

3. zombie fightin' ain't no foot fetish: steel toed knee high buckled leather boots, maybe stiletto heals

4. hardwear: leather, chainmail, corset, cargo, duster

5. codename: Lynx

water, can survive longer without food

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 03:38 PM
link   
I'm going to assume you mean Sean of the Dead zombie apocalypse and not point of no return 28 days later or the one with Will Smith apocalypse, in that case...

Machete (preferably something large and heavy from Cold Steel)

Tears for Fears (everybody wants to rule the world) or Bangles (eternal flame) I always wanted to see a bad butt fight scene with silly music...lol

3. What kind of shoes?

Duh, Chuck Taylors

Camie pants and thinkgeek.com t-shirt with irelevent or irreverant logo

5. Your codename.

Chunkmaster Flaps

Food or water?

Water or Monster, Cuz if everything goes according to what I've planned for in the above list I'm probably not making it out alive....

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 03:25 AM
link   
1. what would be your weapon? b.a.r., m- 14, or minigun (side arm too model 1911 45.)
2. what would be your music? ... "anger" skinny puppy, "master of puppets" metallica, "orgasm through torture" canibal corpse

3. What kind of shoes?... modern combat boots or dr martin

4. What kind of clothing?... black bdu pants, slayer t-shirt, kamikaze headband

5. Your codename. kron

Food or water? whiskey

[edit on 13-6-2010 by rockoperawriter]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join