It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Z-Day!!!!!! (Zombocalypse)

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Funk bunyip
can you show me proof of the non-existant zombie threat?

Sorry - thats not the way science works my friend. You propose a hypothosis ( its not proven becuase there has never been a recorded zombie attack - outside a few bad movies and video games ) and then it is up to YOU to prove it to ME and the world that it is fact.

I have no reason ( scientific or otherwise ) to prove a being does not exist that you say does exist, but no proof exists that the being exists.

The ball of proof is soundly in your court - dribble away my friend

Dorian Soran

[edit on 30-3-2010 by Dorian Soran]

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 09:39 AM
link   

And, I have been told, they can start some pretty "neato" threads too.

really?
wow.
KTHX.
i underestimated the conceptual actualization of 6 year olds , i appreciate the enlightenment.

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 09:44 AM
link   

The ball of proof is soundly in your court - dribble away my friend

ah crap.. now i gotta prove zombies.. on my first day?? man, this is bent. lol k, but i will need some time..

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 10:07 AM
link   

ah crap.. now i gotta prove zombies.. on my first day?? man, this is bent. lol k, but i will need some time..

Take all the time you need, they are the UN-DEAD - they are no hurry to be anywhere

Dorian Soran

PS - just wanted to let you know I gave you a STAR * - you are funny - even the un-dead like humor!

[edit on 30-3-2010 by Dorian Soran]

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 10:10 AM
link   
This is for zombies, right?

1: A chainsaw attached to a the bloody stump where my hand once was, and a shot gun for my other hand.

2: "Still" - by the Geto Boys

3: Nike air max 95's, haha

4: Dry wick synthetics. Kind of like a wetsuit rash guard.

5: Revan Solo

6: water. I dont want to drink from ground water, especially if zombies still have the need to urinate, haha.

---------

7: (what vehicle?); A 'Camel Trophy edition' Land Rover Defender 90

8: (What would your specialty be?); a communications expert, haha.

9; (Headquarters?); An old shipping container with a hidden false back compartment. The open part of the container would be booby trapped like a methlab, haha.

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 10:39 AM
link   
1. what would be your weapon? Kukri and .45, also a long staff or walking stick.
2. what would be your music? screw music, I would want to hear them coming.
3. What kind of shoes? Since I would hole up in my house in the burbs, I would wear something I could run and jump in.
4. What kind of clothing? Jeans and t-shirt.
5. Your codename. my codename would be "duck", and it would be great for sight gags...(imagine someone asking my name...it would never get old!)
6. if you had a choice of one of the following which one would you carry with you intitially? Water

I am also assuming these are stupid "shufflers" and not the crazy people from 28 days later. (who aren't zombies)

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Love a fun zombie post

You left somethig vital out though.....WHERE would you go/hide/stay? Kinda like in the remake movie of dawn of the dead. the went to the mall. their flaw, was they should have stayed in thier. They could have easily used the sewers to go and get more supplies. Youde think inebidably, since the zombies were rotting, within a good year ic ant imagine many of them being left around... when they did use the sewer halfway through movie, the guy with facial hair going back down, made noise putting the manhole cover back down..he should have known to be extra scpecial quiet..stronger man should have been used for that job. that was their flaw, otherwise they could have made it.
For me, ide love a M 14 or M 1 gerande, 357 magnum, 44/45 clip gun.
Not to picky on shoes, but think hiker boots would be good enough. Military boots would weigh you down if yuo needed to respond quickly, and sneaker would protect only so much...hiker boots*

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by tigpoppa
1. what would be your weapon?

2. what would be your music?

3. What kind of shoes?

4. What kind of clothing?

5. Your codename.

6. if you had a choice of one of the following which one would you carry with you intitially?

Food or water?

[edit on 30-3-2010 by tigpoppa]

1. AR-10 and machette

2. Joker and the Thief by Wolfmother, Politik by Coldplay and Hysteria by Muse

3. Nike Sparq Shocks for running and Asolos for boots.

4. Some nice fitting Levis, a flannel top and a matching beanie.

5. Steel Chevrotain. Don't ask why.

6. Water.

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 01:22 PM
link   
#1: 24" Machette #2 119 BuckKnife (Backup) #3 Semi auto .308 #4 Semi Auto or Double barrel shotgun.

Making noises and giving your position away isn't the best idea. my Machette would be a effective tool close range if all your doing is trying to avoid them. the buck obviously for backup. I'd use my Semi .308 for mid to long range cover and depending on which 1 of 5 shotguns i decide to take for close ranger cover.
Tool

3. What kind of shoes?
Combat boots or high grade running shoes.

My forest camo

5. Your codename.
Hunter (What i do best)

6. if you had a choice of one of the following which one would you carry with you intitially?

Depends on the situation, If your out scavenging close to your safe house then maybe a water bottle and a can of food. If your on the move without a vehicle then a couple liters just incase water sources are gone and a couple cans of food unless food sources are nearby, in vehicle and moving most likley a couple gallons and a couple pounds of food. All these factors change depending if your alone or with a group obviously.

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 01:56 PM
link   
I have heard many of the threads where it appears as if the OP was doing illegal substances before posting. Come on Zombie? This is an absolute joke.

You have been watching far too many horror movies and I recommend you step back into reality and stop wasting band width.

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 02:06 PM
link   

A rifle or a sword. I don't live in a country where automatic weapons, etc, are legal. So it will be hard to find a reliable weapon.

Depends what I'm doing at the time. I doubt I'd listen to music as I'd need to be fully aware of my surroundings. But if it was the end then heavy metal for sure.

3. What kind of shoes?

Shoes that allow me to run fast and climb sh1t fast.

Tight clothing, mainly those thermal type shirts and probably jogging bottoms.

5. Your codename.

Doubt you'd really need a codename, I haven't thought of one anyway.

Water. It's harder to find clean water than it is food. Plus you can only survive 3-odd days without it.

[edit on 30-3-2010 by Sozen94]

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 03:37 PM
link   

3. What kind of shoes?

5. Your codename.

Food or water?

1. FN SLR 7.62 with Para Stock also a Royal Navy Cutlass.

2. Hans Zimmer - Chevaliers de Sangreal (discreetly in the background).

3. A pair of knee length leather Riding Boots (hard to chew through).

4. Black tight leathers (reason as above).

5. Wotan (God of War).

6. Flask of Jack Daniels.

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Im not 6 years old.

6 year olds hold some pretty solid concepts if you take a step back from ego.

;-)

It has nothing to do with Ego, its about being realistic. You can give yourself whatever code name you like but it wont help kill the zombies.
If i run around yelling "My name is Rich im killing Zombies RAAAA!" Everyone will think im retarded.

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 05:41 PM
link   
1. what would be your weapon? Katana, Smith & Wesson .40

2. what would be your music? Nature

3. What kind of shoes? Running Shoes/Military Grade

4. What kind of clothing? Camo, Urban Jungle Camo

5. Your codename. Foxstriker

Water

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 08:27 PM
link   
www.cracked.com...

1. machete, crossbow and shot gun.

2. Victim of Reality~Pennywise already my unofficial theme song.

3.My everyday steel toed boots. They are well broken in and comfy, although I would wanted to change the laces, these come untied easy.

4.Leather with steel pauldrons. I would think my wrists would be the most vulnerable with my choice of clothing.

5. Calstorm in case I run into any of the other well prepared ATS'ers so we can team up.

6. I would have a light weight version of my B.O.B. with me that would contain my water bottle and some protein bars and other high energy foods.
along with a few other supplies.

Edit to say, referring to #5, that is unless you think that Zombie Land is a good depiction of how to deal with zombies, then I'll just leave you as zombie bait.

[edit on 30-3-2010 by calstorm]

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 10:30 PM
link   

and then it is up to YOU to prove it to ME and the world that it is fact.

OK. Firstly, for a zombie attack preparation thread to be valid, i don't have to prove the existance of zombies, only the possibility of the existance of zombies!

Firstly..
Zombie cockroaches
No-one said they had to be human zombies! :-p
Also it is not beyond the realms of possibility that a similar venom or substance could be extracted and used by humans on other humans, rendering them controllable by use of electronic stimulus via electrodes!

Secondly..

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ae8b9330b75a.jpg[/atsimg]

Thirdly..

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f9eb3efc3c08.jpg[/atsimg]

ok, that's enough.. i really can't be bothered trying any harder. :-p

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 10:36 PM
link   

SKS

Some Bloodhound Gang would do.

3. What kind of shoes?

Reebok boots that I wear currently. Very nice insole.

Flannel

5. Your codename.

Notyetdead

Food or water?

Food

Where would you go/stay?

Foothills of the Appalachians, grew up there and I know my way around.

[edit on 30-3-2010 by ventian]

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 10:53 PM
link   

3. What kind of shoes?

5. Your codename.

Tell ya what, I ain't running. Go ahead, take your light AK's and katana's. I will hold them back while the women and children escape.

1. Mini- gun with tripod

2. "rock out" by megadeath, "got the time" Anthrax, then a various mix of "Rage against the Machine, Primus, Black Flag (you get the idea)

3. Black ropers with hidden switchblade in toe

4. leather duster, Levi's, and a black "have a nice day t-shirt" with bullet hole in the smiley face.

5. Custer

6. Leave me a case of scotch and for the love of God sake,

DONT LOOK BACK

[edit on 30-3-2010 by jacksmoke]

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by tigpoppa

1. Machete, blades don't need reloading. I'd probably want some kind of crossbow or scoped silenced rifle, this way both short and long range are covered. Also the weapon depends on whether we are talking slow rambling Undead zombies or virus infected FAST zombies.

2. Metal, metal, and some more metal, anything brutal that I can decapitate the undead/infected to.

3. Not sure, boots probably.

4. Something comfortable that stretches for greater range of motion and a few easily rip able items, you know to tie off any wounds.

5. Probably just go with the same pseudonym I've been using since high school (Titen-Sxull) only problem with that is no one can pronounce it correctly, no one seems to grasp that the X is supposed to make a Z sound... So I might go with something more simple.

6. Water of course, there are sources of food in the wild especially when you're armed, and the wild is where I'm headed in the event of Z-Day. No amount of bullets or blades will purify a disgusting water source, but it'll kill something to eat.

Great topic btw, I consider myself a zombiphile, I can't get enough of them. From Night of the Living Dead, to Zombieland, the videogame Left 4 Dead. I also own a copy of the Zombie Survival Guide

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 11:03 PM
link   

MP5 H & K (maybe two, although it would restrict accuracy), plus a machete for close combat

Sum 41- Noots before I went out, but after that you would want complete silence

3. What kind of shoes?

Runners of course

Lightweight clothes, that cover all areas of skin, plus gloves, balaclava and tactical goggles

5. Your codename.

Oz,

Food or water?

Water, you can live longer without food, plus food is probably more easily accesible

[edit on 30/3/2010 by OzWeatherman]

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join