It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

LHC is getting ready to fire: live feed link

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 06:08 AM
link   
Oooooooh! It happened..!

The piccies look great.

Oh dear, I think I just had a little sex wee!

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 06:10 AM
link   
We're still alive!!!

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 06:55 AM
link   
Congratulations to lhc!

I hope we find something mind blowing.

link   
Congratulations to lhc!

I hope we find something mind blowing.

link   
oh double post, sorry about that.

[edit on 30-3-2010 by togetherwestand]

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 07:02 AM
link   
well done

now give me some results please, i want extra dimensions, alien invasions and a new and improved decent cup o coffee

something cool would be good, right now im like "eh"

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 07:49 AM
link   
I heared a BHOOoommm just now....here in Holland....eveybody still there ?!! LOL

Any UFO's sniffing around......you know...sending probing beams into the ground at CERN ??

To answer my own previous question.....14TEV maximum...that is a collision of two beams with each 7TEV. So they did half the energy today.

EDIT: My answer.

[edit on 30-3-2010 by zatara]

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by zatara

Any UFO's sniffing around......you know...sending probing beams into the ground at CERN ??

Cern energy signature picked up instead of a warp signature drive?

Im sure the results would be the same...

[edit on 30-3-2010 by XXXN3O]

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by noonebutme
Oooooooh! It happened..!

The piccies look great.

Oh dear, I think I just had a little sex wee!

LOL! there are only 4 people I know that use that expression! 5 now. Haven't heard it in a good while. shot for the chuckle

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Well, here's the collisions data: "COLLISIONS"
I just wonder where the F***ing Black Hole they just created went?

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 12:01 PM
link   
the final result kind of looks like a blurred image of the planet Earth from space. Maybe I am looking to deeply into it though.Hmmm...God particle.

[edit on 3/30/2010 by CaptGizmo]

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by heyJude
Oh can't wait to see the results. Hope it doesn't stop working at the last minute again..

What can we expect here experts? Or is it anybody's guess?
She explains pretty well what to expect.

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaptGizmo

the final result kind of looks like a blurred image of the planet Earth from space. Maybe I am looking to deeply into it though.Hmmm...God particle.

It does resemble, reminds me of this in terms of scale there...

I think this is going to be great for physics, it will give a good basis of factual information that can be proven as opposed to theoretical arguments that need to be agreed by certain groups etc.

At least thats my understanding of it but im still reading and im no expert.

[edit on 30-3-2010 by XXXN3O]

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 01:32 AM
link   
well, as is my typical style i didn't spot this post till after all the fun games and suspense was over! i looked over the *COLLISIONS* link before, and didn't really understand what i was reading, watched the small clip on that page.. just looked like random squiggles

The video link on the post just above is a bad video ID apparently.. i'm just wondering what they hoped to achieve, or what they did/didn't? sorry for being the know-nothing here! i did follow this story for a while last year, but forgot they were planning on turning it on this year!

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 01:32 AM
link   
well, as is my typical style i didn't spot this post till after all the fun games and suspense was over! i looked over the *COLLISIONS* link before, and didn't really understand what i was reading, watched the small clip on that page.. just looked like random squiggles

The video link on the post just above is a bad video ID apparently.. i'm just wondering what they hoped to achieve, or what they did/didn't? sorry for being the know-nothing here! i did follow this story for a while last year, but forgot they were planning on turning it on this year!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join