It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012...they know its over for them!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 08:11 AM
link   
reply to post by BroketheWall

You appear very certain and self assured as to what will or will not transpire in 2012 so there really is no conversation to be had beyond seeking validation for your 'truth'. Personally I think it would be wise to leave some wriggle room... but anyway...

I'll leave you with that but I do expect that if you are wrong, you will 'man up' and be equally as public about how wrong you got it... and perhaps ponder whether your faith in chakra's and musings on DNA etc are trustworthy/reliable.

IRM

[edit on 30/3/10 by InfaRedMan]

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 08:39 AM
link   
i dont expect you to know what i know so therefore we have 2 different views of the world...
if you start thinking how everything is connected and learn the true meaning of chakras and open your mind and connect the dots...i dont mean open your mind and believe everything you hear, you got to take the facts and credible sources and just connect the dots.
many ways to do this...through understanding quantum physics and harmonics and understanding we are what what we think we are...for instance we can CREATE the most horrible thing to happen OR we can be the most loving caring person its your choice. so we are like mini gods ourselves being able to create or destroy. when you think ,you are creating a frequency and your whole body is made up of different frequencies that the chakras pull in that make up the harmonics of your body!

in the bible it calls the chakras the "7 spirits of god sent forth unto all the earth"!

do some research then come talk to me...
and you never did tell me your faith or beleifs on 2012

[edit on 30-3-2010 by BroketheWall]

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by BroketheWall
i dont expect you to know what i know so therefore we have 2 different views of the world...
if you start thinking how everything is connected and learn the true meaning of chakras and open your mind and connect the dots...i dont mean open your mind and believe everything you hear, you got to take the facts and credible sources and just connect the dots.

You appear to be posting under the presupposition that I am oblivious to such teachings and belief systems.

for instance we can CREATE the most horrible thing to happen OR we can be the most loving caring person its your choice.

You will get no argument from me on that. In fact, you are touching on exactly what I believe may happen in 2012.

your whole body is made up of different frequencies that the chakras pull in that make up the harmonics of your body!

As a musician, I will say that I agree with you. The frequencies and vibrational aspects of music have clear physiological and neurological effects on us. That is beyond dispute!

do some research then come talk to me...
and you never did tell me your faith or beleifs on 2012

Again, you reinforce the presupposition that I am ignorant. That I have not read or researched such materials. You should not assume anything!

What are my beliefs on 2012?

From the perspective of the doom and gloomers, I think there is a real risk of self fulfilling prophecies. i.e. If something cataclysmic does not happen, they will find a way of making it happen. Either through direct action or mass intention.

For some people who treat 2012 as some type of theology, we may see incidents such as Heavens Gate... as they shake off the old mortal coil in the quest for some higher form of enlightenment... becoming one with the galactic center... or whatever.

But ultimately I think people will simply believe what they believe. If some people think they will be enlightened... they may believe they have become enlightened. Could 2012 have placebo effects on people? Sure! We need to be mindful of this possibility.

If some people think nothing will happen, they will just go on with their lives as though nothing has happened.

Personally, I will be looking for things that are tangible and beyond any form of interpretation or ambiguity. It's the creative license of interpretation that leaves one vulnerable to their own machinations. If something tangible happens, only then will I believe 2012 is anything more than one year after 2011 and one year before 2013.

IRM

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 09:41 AM
link   

This is the link below re the physical earth changes. There's a lot on it to ponder, and more stuff is to follow. The 10 October 2011 date is specified on this site under the heading 'Warning from the Benevolents', a very long thread, and is also on Poleshift2011

comingearthchanges.phpbb3now.com...

mclinking

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 09:49 AM
link   
I firmly believe that form follows thought. Perhaps when 2012 rolls around there will be enough people that will look for enlightenment and an uplifting of the spirit. Even if the day passes without so much as a whisper of change, if enough people dream and believe something then perhaps it will happen in some measure.
I truly hope it is planetwide, but if not I will wish for better!

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 10:23 AM
link   
This word need to change though. It would be a shame if nothing happens.

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by InfaRedMan

these arent belief systems they are truths of are consciousness, body
and the world we live in...religion is a belief system, the existence
of are true nature isnt a belief system...
i was just telling you how i came to understand things as a whole...not
assuming you were oblivious just didnt know if you have researched the
things im talking about.
well these vibrational frequencies that make up the harmony of
everything the 5 senses can perceive will be made less dense ....this
will let us see things that have been unknown to us for quite sometime.
like you could probably be able to see different colors from the
vibrations of your guitar.
if you know the unknown there is no fear any longer. therefore making
any cataclysm just and illusion that we perceive as fear...we will ride along with the frequencies if we accept the shift and accept the energies...

i can support my claims with science and spirituality...

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 01:43 AM
link   

The date of 11/10/2011 can be found on this site under the thread 'Welcome from the Benevolents' (it's very long and very detailed) in the Gray forum and relates to a major world disaster to happen on that date.

mclinking

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 02:15 AM
link   
reply to post by mclinking

i am not worried about the end of the world because we are just frequencies that will be transformed when we die....

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 02:21 AM
link   

Hum! Remind me of this gentleman Richard Sauder keyholepublishing.com...who was on C2Cam last night talking about underground/underwater bases.
I have never prayed in my life but I think I might do for SOMETHING to really happen from now on to 2012(and probably afterwards as well).

But just one question though before I completely go into a slumber: Now I think that there are many facets of the same “dark force” trying to cover up the truth, so as we are approaching this enlightenment, what do you think will get the most agitated?

Because you see, this imminent enlightenment will be like a torrent of holy water revealing the shielded demons, and I mean ALL of them!

[edit on 1-4-2010 by Exv8densez]

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Exv8densez

well almost everything we fear is something that is unknown...as the veil is lifted like you said we will know the unknown...therefore not fearing, but the ones who dont resonate at a higher level of spirituality can not see what the others see....you can see this prevelant in todays world.
The masses are drunken with the beast of this world, while others seem to be grasping theres more to life than just a 9 to 5, just by sharing information and spreading ideas. This makes us realize we are all connected in a spiritual way but divided in the flesh.
Because we were seperated to find are way back to god and this my friend will be the glory we long for...but we try to find god through religon, drugs, etc...
The only reason i say drugs is because when we receive this golry it will the greatest high without using drugs lol...
we we also see a spiritual war i think as well.

thanks for your thoughts

[edit on 1-4-2010 by BroketheWall]

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 12:07 AM
link   
wow...you seem to have truly "broken the wall" brokethewall!

yes, what you say is 100% and it's stuff like this that needs to be promoted on forums and you tube, etc, and not the bullsh*t they say about 2012 being "the end"!!

the vampire allusion is spot on and I saw someone also pointed out the Carlos Castaneda reference to the "Predator". That's what the Illuminati "demons" really are. Or reptilians...or whatever u wanna call 'em. And, it's also inside us too. It is the Ego, basically.

And feeding on the Ego, is the whole purpose of the "Matrix" they have created around us; this "dimensional bubble" called "life" that we are all trapped in. check this link out for similar ideas to what this thread is discussing....

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by TheNewAeon2012

yeah the fear mongering needs to stop in all directions and we need to get down to the truths of religion,media,government,spirituality,etc so we can weed out the disinfo.
theres a harvest coming and we need to be ripe with the right intent and the right information so we cannot be deceived any longer....

top topics

<< 1   >>

join