It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former Senator Nancy Schaefer murder-suicide or third party murder?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by calstorm

Thanks for posting this. I am stumped but after reading her rip on CPS and going so far as to say that CPS is so broken she doesn't believe it can be fixed (while citing examples) makes one wonder. I know the secret society conspiracy connection with pedophilia; it is a case like this that seems to lend more mystery to the subject. Sad and tragic all the way around.

ColoradoJens

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by calstorm

Yes I have read a lot of articles stating what happened at the scene with an overwhelming majority of them stating that Mr. Schaefer shot himself in the chest. Although I have found a couple of articles saying that he shot himself in the head. Habersham County Sheriff Joey Terrell who was actually at the Schaefer residence stated in the Northeast Georgian that Mr. Schaefer died from a fatal gun shot to the chest.

-- Secondly, it has been mentioned that financial troubles played a role in the incident which I find quite odd because Mr. Schaefer was employeed at Dean Witter Investments in Atlanta for more than 30 years. I don't feel that someone with his financial and investment background would have had financial problems.

-- You may argue that most investments have fallen more than 30% in the last couple of years. I would argue that Mr. Schaefer more than likely made his money in the 1970's and 80's in high risk investments while the stock market was booming and if that was the case had a retirement account with lots of 0's. While he could have lost money during the past few years I find this highly unlikely because someone with his knowledge would have known to cash out while he was dooing well or transfer his money into much less risky investments as he approached retirement.

You Decide!

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by rexusdiablos

I was wondering, after a brief search I have found no important updates to this story; has anyone heard anything relavant since the story broke?
Thanks in advance.

ColoradoJens

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by ColoradoJens

A quick google search reveals the latest story line is from the end of March. Strange there would be o follow up to the story. Any thoughts?

ColoradoJens

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by ColoradoJens

I have been looking for updates too but cannot find anything.

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 09:45 PM
link   
This thread deserves a bump.

It is about the cold blooded murder of a human being. You see from what I have read they have left themselves open.

You start your questioning with the cops at the scene.

Remember your only six degrees from the person you need. I want to know why this thread has died after only two pages...

I know this will start something but how come all the defenders of LEOs have not jumped into this. It sounds like at the worst case (best for the LEO's) the cops got told to do this....

Maybe I need to do a thread on the American gestapo: CPS 'For our Children'....

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   
While State Sen. Don Thomas of Dalton said this morning he believed that Bruce Schafer had been ill, the sheriff said the couple’s daughter had no knowledge of any serious illness affecting him.
www.gainesvilletimes.com...

Senator Don R. Thomas District 54 Republican Committee Membership: Health and Human Services - Chairman
www1.legis.ga.gov...

The Dept of Family and Children Services or DFCS, in Georgia, comes under the control of Health and Human Services.
dbhdd.georgia.gov...
dhs.georgia.gov...

Now why would the Chairman of Health and Human Services Committee which oversees Georgia's Dept of Family and Children Services (Georgia's CPS) be disseminating obvious disinfo to the media in regards to the "murder/suicide" of someone critical to Child Protective Services?

The Corrupt Business of Child Protective Service by Sen Nancy Shafer

Strange this isn't getting covered more.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   
SnF
What are the secret societies that are involved?

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Copperflower

This is just the tip of the iceberg, most likely. There have been reports before by whistleblowers who ended up dead, even one investigative reporter and his son, who were killed when their small plane suddenly exploded and crashed, killing both on the way to a social event.

Search "Boystown, child abuse, Boystown coverup" and see what YOU find.

It makes this look more like a pair of murders than anyone would like to believe.
I hate child abusers. Hate them, hate them, hate them. As a lover of God and humanity, I think it's my duty, and I certainly will reserve any sympathy or understanding I possess for the victims, their mothers, fathers, and siblings.
Also, their future mates, who will have to deal with the twisted fallout from the abuse, torture, and perverted minds of these criminals.

I am a theist as well, but ever since finding out about all this sick crap happening in the world for centuries, it's made me angry at God for allowing it all to happen. The "free will" argument goes only so far. Religious types often like telling stories of instances where people were 'spared' or 'saved' by God's hand, via through some kind fo miraculous divine intervention in an accident or what have you. Where was God all throught the century for those trying to expose this evil? Where was his sheilding of the investigator in the airplane about to crack the Franklin cover up scandal? Where was God for Nancy Schaefer, and countless others? Meanwhile, the elite and most defenerate filth in existence are roaming free, reaping the benefits of not just money, but power and influence as well.

What benefit does humanity get from having evil dominate in the shadows for so long? Do we really learn anything? In my opinion no. And for those who argue, "well retribution will come soon enough" there have been people saying that for decades now. If the christian version of satan is real, God should just kill him off for good with all of the fallen angels, and humanity would be none the wiser. As Joseph Conrad once said, "belief in a supernatural source of evil is not necessary; men alone are quite capable of every wickedness." Satan and his demons are just superfluous baggage to the explanation of evil that I refuse to believe.
edit on 23-3-2011 by vagabond50 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join