It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pharma Planning to Dump Experimental and Controversial Vaccines in Public Schools

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 01:21 AM
link   

Pharma Planning to Dump Experimental and Controversial Vaccines in Public Schools

www.naturalnews.com

The golden calf of public health was smashed in this recent flu season as many in the United States outright rejected the H1N1 vaccine. Pharmaceutical companies are now holding the bag, as millions of doses of the vaccine are rotting on shelves or being discarded as hazardous waste. Or are they? The manufacturer may find it more cost effective to dump them into the arms of our public school systems.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.blacklistednews.com

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 01:21 AM
link   

"The goal is for this (Denver In-School Immunization Project) to be a sustainable program that can immunize all children in the schools regardless of their insurance. And we need to see at the end of the day, when all the dust settles at the end of this school year, whether the amount that was reimbursed for all these different insurance companies, adds up to the amount of time and effort it took to actually have the clinic." (Emphasis added)

This is sickening! If these children are forced to take these vaccinations who knows what will come of it! It's like they're using these students as guinea pigs - it's like "Hey, lets pump these kids with all of our outdated vaccines and see what happens!" "Hey yeah! We'll burn the corpses afterwards and chalk it up to be some sort of natural disaster of some sort, good thinking Jim!"

I knew this world was full of sick people, but give me a break this is just outrageously disgusting. Who would think of such a thing to do? I truly hope those people who try and force vaccinations against peoples will, or somehow make them mandatory burn for this! I have posted other threads about these vaccinations being harmful - the one thread (check profile for it) showed that women, after receiving the H1N1 vaccination were having miscarriages within hours after getting the injection. So now what? Let's see what happens to the children when they are given to them in the masses?

This is only going to add to the statistics of how horrible these vaccinations can be... This is really, really sad...

www.naturalnews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 30/3/2010 by highlyoriginal]

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 02:24 AM
link   
I would be extremely irate if they tried to force vaccinate my child.

Something about the target being in Denver raises a question. With the CIA moving not too far away and the still strange goings on at the Denver International Airport underground, I wonder what other vaccines might be tested and what they are really designed to protect them from.

Just sayin since I don't trust them for anything right now. Must be a part of Obamacare that was slipped into the bill...

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 02:29 AM
link   
Back in the day I was forced to take Hepatitis shots in middle school. I wish I'd had known what I know now about vaccines or else I would have never taken the shots!

Such immunizations and vaccines for free in schools just seem so suspect. :/
--

There is also the annoying knowledge of hospital forced vaccination cocktails into newborn children. I do NOT want my child taken from the mother after birth and I do not want any vaccinations at birth!!

[edit on 3/30/2010 by TheBloodRed]

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by spirit_horse
I would be extremely irate if they tried to force vaccinate my child.

Something about the target being in Denver raises a question. With the CIA moving not too far away and the still strange goings on at the Denver International Airport underground, I wonder what other vaccines might be tested and what they are really designed to protect them from.

Just sayin since I don't trust them for anything right now. Must be a part of Obamacare that was slipped into the bill...

Yeah there is a lot of weird things going on in Denver, but we have no way to connect this article to anything else - in this case any other conspiracies.

It can't all be coincidence though... can it?

new topics

top topics

join