It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scientists discover moral compass in the brain which can be controlled by magnets

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 12:33 PM
link   
After reading this entire post, I decided to try an experiment.

I hung a very large magnet (one for picking up nails) on my garage door track at the exact height that was 1 inch above my head.
I walked underneath it and positioned my skull so that it was directly under the magnet so that the energy would run through my pineal gland in my brain and then go straight down my spine.
I then took a smaller magnet, all the while still standing under the other magnet, and did small circular movements all along the backside of my skull behind my right ear.

I can't say it made my feel any less moral......but I did get one hell of a headache and felt like a fool doing this as opposed to just drinking a glass of wine to change my morals.....

Wait...hang on...I feel something....Holy cow!!!!!! I have a strange urge to go out and have sex with the mailman!!!! Hope his female substitute is filling in today!!!!!!!! Now I have the urge to make some popcorn and have sex with 3 women at the same time!!! OMG!!!! This is awful!!!..My morals are flying out of control!!!!! HEP me JEBUS!!!!!

I will stay off the cell phone from this point on though....Thanks for posting this....Never be afraid to experiment on yourself or others to find out the truth. lol

peas

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by theonlyrusty

If you think about it in theory the small electrical current that we all have running through our bodies would be effected if a strong enough magnet is presented, but I doubt it would have sway in ones moral judgment.

However studies have proven that playing certain frequencies for a small period of time can alter ones "mood" or make them feel somewhat "euphoric". Check it out, its call the I-Doser. Read the different things it can make you feel or even see. Now think about what can happen (if its already not happening) if that went into the wrong hands. We could all be hearing it now, maybe thats why more and more ppl are killing and all the bad stuff thats been going on.

www.i-doser.com...

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Dock9

firstly good post, secondly could you provide us with the news sources name? and thirdly wow just think of the military applications of such a development

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Some Kind of Nature

I tried digging around for a more "credible" source the story is only on sites like this on (ATS, david ickle site, prison planet etc..)

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 01:09 PM
link   
jeffdog...

I like the way you think..

All that and people still don't believe that the "planets" actually have an affect on us. Jupiter comes zooming by and it really does affect your mood. The moon goes full and women become voracious sex predators. I mean, there is something to all of it!!!!! ...lol

Look into Charles F. Haanels book, "A Book about YOU....

Pretty cool stuff that explains the OP's post and why it happens...

peas

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 01:22 PM
link   
*snorf snorf* I smell an April Fool's gag. Maybe it got released a couple days early?

The headline is just too corny.

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 01:22 PM
link   
I just stumbled on UBER VU www.ubervu.com...

I can't believe I haven't heard of it.

This site gathers and analyzes your comments and profile and tries to decide what your opinions are. It is for companies to learn more about their clients ostensibly but I think it will be used to weed out employees.

It doesn't do it when prompted. It is already done. You are already in there. Look up your thread name.

In my case there was little information little filled in. I recently joined a few sites and I am not a rabid poster.

But if you are someone looking over your shoulder for big brother...see what they have to say about YOU.
A box marked EVOLUTION is there.
Does this website report our views on evolution?

I hadn't yet heard about magnets but I have heard (from someone credible enough I though to remember) there will be ways to infiltrate a persons meditation and place another idea in their head.

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by theonlyrusty

Indeed my friend, do you know that earth makes the sound of birds chirping? I'm gonna have to remember what site that was with the documentary. The noise is recorded and quite beautiful. Do you ever notice when the event of a power outage how for those brief first few seconds you feel a bit "strange". Thats because theres frequencies in the air that our electrical things give out. If you ever feel like anxiety is really building up and not sure why go to a different room for a few minutes see if you feel different.

Theres also a video on here I will find it, where this old gentleman in florida moved a castle (yes castle) stone by stone using only certain frequencies. He did it at night and was very paranoid. He wouldn't let nobody see what he was doing. Theres alot more to sound and the way it effects us as well as nature and objects. Our only problem is that those secrets are kept hidden to keep us from advancing ourselves.

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Jeffdogg

See my post on page 1. M.I.T has done studies on it and I linked a DARPA.mil page with military applications.

I think M.I.T. and DARPA are pretty good sources.

web.mit.edu

DARPA.mil

www.lifesciencesworld.com

www.medicalnews.com

[edit on 30-3-2010 by timewalker]

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by timewalker

yeah mate good stuff ty and sry i overlooked your post earlier, I love researching this stuff.
. Pretty sick though for people to be low and selfish enough to do that to people for their own purposes.

[edit on 30-3-2010 by Jeffdogg]

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Both scary and interesting at the same time.

I'm curious, is the connection to the ear limited to the physical location of this region or is there a further connection? I'm wondering if trauma to the ear could have an effect as well?

Also, experiments have been conducted with cochlear implants in this region

By coincidence this picture is of the right side: Could the localised EM fields have an effect?

Great find, added it to my list of 'things to follow'.

[edit on 30-3-2010 by [davinci]]

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 04:23 PM
link   
It has been known for a while now that brain damage can result in a loss of a sense of morality.

Cell phones are restricted by law to a maximum power output allowed, because it is known that the frequency they operate at can be damaging to tissue. Might be best to use your left ear to talk on the phone.

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 04:37 PM
link   
I have a palm pre. The speaker gives off a magnetic field. A small paper clip will stick to it with no issues.

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Note to self: Hold your cellphone left handed.

Yup got it!

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 04:50 PM
link   
just this proves more and more that we are just biologic ROBOTS

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 04:53 PM
link   
It just goes to show how human emotions can be affected by magnetic fields, lets not forget we live on a magnetic grid of energy. Ever had sudden emotional changes in periods of High Solar energy, Or low Solar energy. When The Sun is out, isn't everyone in a more of positive mood.

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 05:01 PM
link   
haha, a literal moral compass!

so funny and amazing.

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Global mind control?

We've got an app for that!

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 06:10 PM
link   
To the Illuminati overlords of this planet:

Please use this new, marvelous mind-bending technique to the most massive scale! Mutual happiness and freedom between human beings might a direct outcome. Without morality, unlimited happiness and peace!

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Dock9

Thanks for posting.

I've skimmed through and didn't see posted what i'm about to say, but if i missed it, apologies.

I think this should give people serious pause for thought when they are considering buying their children or themselves that nice and shiny new mobile phone.

EM radiation people. Electro-MAGNETIC, placed right over your ear...where this magnetically 'deactivated' moral reasoning centre is located.

The next time people ask 'What the hell is wrong with the kids these days' look around and see how many are holding a mobile phone over their ears, and you may well have the answer to their question.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join