It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

That's my King! Do you know him?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 12:33 PM
link   
@ RandyVious

Chanting Lies, huh. That's rich. Good laugh at that one considering the nature of this OP.

The Sun dies and is resurrected, every year on Christmas. Dies for three days on the solstice (appears to have no movement on the horizon as it begins its northern journey) and appears to have some movement on Dec 25th, the annual resurrection and birth of Christ.

Not that I expect you to do an about face on your belief system, but the clues are right in front of your face. I could go on and on with the parallels of the story of Jesus and the worship of the Sun, but it's easy enough for you to do your own research, if you could possibly recognize that organized religion is just a means of inflicting control over the masses of people. I'm not saying you shouldn't be spiritual, but get a clue about organized religion.

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 08:25 PM
link   
THINKER

Originally posted by makinho21

Originally posted by OldThinker
This vid says it all....

www.youtube.com...

Got 3 minutes?

Agree or disagree?

The greatest conspiracy ever, huh?

OT

I haven't even posted or visited in a good 6 or 7 months, and I come back only to see oldtimer post the same exact video with a rehashed title.
...the title might actually be the exact same as one of your posts from August to be honest.

why is this on ATS? please move it to the christian altar that is BTS

Could you show me where I posted this vid as the OP before? Or anywhere for that matter?

Do you want to be a MOD? Work at it...

its oldTHINKER

[edit on 1-4-2010 by OldThinker]

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by jinx880101
reply to post by makinho21

I'm also wondering why this thread is still here....

I just saw another religious thread get moved to BTS, I don't see how this thread is any different.

There isn't really anything to discuss here regarding the video, except for arguing whether God exists or not. And to my knowledge, that is nothing new to ATS or BTS for that matter.

ba
waaaa

ba-waaa

OT

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by dforty3
.....Good laugh at that one considering the nature of this OP.....

What is the nature of the OP, other than your conviction...stop running

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by On the Edge
.......But he who disowns me before men will be disowned before the angels of God." Luke 12:8...

Very sobering words my friend, think the skeptic is watching

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 09:01 PM
link   
What do you think about these videos?

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by DJM8507

DM, you have been on ATS a few yrs....I'm guessing you were born in July 85? Irrelevent, I know, sorry.

Thank you sooooooooo very much for posting this 20 yr old's neat vid's....he has a great "audio" voice, etc....

Sounds like a great, "good" kid...sorry OT's old....ok?

I'm not going to post ALL my objections, in public...altho I have written them down....

Give OT an hour with this brilliant young man,and I will "love" him back on track....

His words/verbiage are quie sad, when he speaks of life, when he believed...

IT BREAKS MY HEART THAT HE SPEAKS THIS WAY>>>BUT MORE THAT, HE WENT THRU A MINISTRY THAT "CONDITIONED" HIM TO TALK>>>>MORE IMPORTANTLY.... THINK>>> this way.

I can't tell how sad it makes me....he is one of 100K...that fall into this state....

OT

= = = = =

If you r him, or know him, OT's a U2U away....

Wow, your post was awesome....sooooooo glad you did it on OT's latest....

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by OldThinker

I appreciate you taking the time to take a look at those videos. No, I am not the young man in these videos, but I was sent them a little while ago and thought it was a very well put together series. Although, as you said, they are quite sad, as he goes from being a fervent believer to being alone in a dark world.

What do you think you could do to change this young man's mind? What would you say to convince him?

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by DJM8507

Everyone agrees that there is Life and there is Death. In this world, there are those who give Life, and take life. There are those who give death, and take death. It is easy, even for a fool to understand which of these roads is eternal. Life is alive. Do not be deceived by the false idols worshiped and preached around the globe in the name of Life. To deny Life is to deny yourself and what is apparent but unseen.

Anyway, that is what I would say. But Life either lives abundantly within a person, or Life only sustains them enough to dance around in this world, doing pretty things, and yet denying Life who gives. I do not weep over their being cut off, I weep because their dance is tragically beautiful. Life cannot be denied, even by the most strong-willed. We can only throw tantrums in extremely complex ways. We are all little children.

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by OldThinker

Originally posted by dforty3
.....Good laugh at that one considering the nature of this OP.....

What is the nature of the OP, other than your conviction...stop running

The nature of the OP is to repeat how Jesus is King (chanting) thus the ironical humor. And I'm not running from anything. I wish I'd get more Jehovah Witnesses knocking on my door so I can school them on their own ignorance.

The Story of Jesus is the story of the Sun passing through the Zodiac during the year...
members.cox.net...

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Love this thread!

Thanks OT

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by OldThinker

He [Jesus] is the centerpiece of civilization? Have any of you really looked at civilization lately? China wants to crush Japan. North Korea wants to crush South Korea. Iran and its allies want to crush Israel. The greedy rich are destroying the global economy.

After 2000 years of Christ's teachings, I'm not seeing what good it's done. And I'm not saying this to be argumentative. I'm really not seeing how 2 billion believers in Christ have improved the world. To be fair, I can say this about the Islamic faith, too.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join