It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

v-shaped plane? wish I had a camera

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2004 @ 11:22 PM
link   
I was driving home from my new job out by the las vegas motor speedway when I seen a huge v shaped pale making one hell of a bank turn. thought it was a stealth bomber but it did not have the w shape it was a v. After the bank it was turn heading directly for area 51. Are we working on anything that look's like this? This was at about 8:05 pm tonight. After it flattend back out it was very hard to see as it was moving away from me. It was also solid black and had the white blinker on the end of each wing???

[Edited on 2-6-2004 by cherokee]

posted on Jun, 2 2004 @ 11:31 PM
link   
This?

This?

posted on Jun, 2 2004 @ 11:36 PM
link   
nope...it didn't have a tail or anything that is why it caught my attn at 90. That and the person in front of me slamming on there brakes to look. My mom said that the new's tonight was talking about some new craft that they are working on but her cable went out right when they were going to show the picture......figure's doesn't it.
It looked like what everyone call's ufo's but it was headed toward's area 51 so I am wondering if we are just testing something new around the world and they think it is a ufo.

[Edited on 2-6-2004 by cherokee]

posted on Jun, 3 2004 @ 06:49 AM
link   
was it the Bird of Prey?

posted on Jun, 9 2004 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by roniii259
was it the Bird of Prey?

Dont think so as it said to be no longer flying

The once highly classified project ran from 1992 through 1999, and was revealed because the technologies and capabilities developed have become industry standards, and it is no longer necessary to conceal the aircraft's existence.

The bird of prey was the pre-cursor to the Beoing X-45 UCAV (see second picture above)

posted on Jun, 12 2004 @ 09:41 PM
link   
You probablysaw a B-2 bomber flying. Here is a link.

B-2 bomber

[edit on 12-6-2004 by mrmonsoon]

[edit on 16-6-2004 by mrmonsoon]

posted on Jun, 14 2004 @ 01:29 AM
link   
Could it have been the Ascender? A V-shaped electrostaticly propelled blimp currently in test flights.

www.hobbyspace.com...

posted on Jun, 14 2004 @ 01:31 AM
link   
sorry about the bad link. try this one.
If tested at night, I'm sure the Ascender would be mistaken for a UFO with its form of silent propulsion.

www.hobbyspace.com...

[edit on 14-6-2004 by NukePilot]

posted on Jun, 14 2004 @ 03:12 AM
link   
I also live in Vegas and last october i saw the the same thing but two of them. I also post on here about it and im sure it was the Black Manta here a link to my post www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 14 2004 @ 05:47 PM
link   
nukepilot that asender thing is floating around Canada right now. I bet its dark in color and has been the cause for many of the "big chevron" sightings over the last few months.

www.nuforc.org

I just read some reports from May that seem to peg this thing to a t. Even the lights and the Electro/ static ? propulsion. I bet this is in fact the big Chevron that everyone is seeing. Most all the reports do not claim that this object is flying a fast rate but rather slow and low. And occassionally followed by sightnings of military aircraft or helicopters.

GOOD find

posted on Jun, 14 2004 @ 10:21 PM
link   

las vegas motor speedway

Las Vegas eh? Well Area 51 is near. Who knows what thewy may be making in there.

posted on Jun, 17 2004 @ 08:38 PM
link   
nope that wasn't it. think more like a boomerang. I wish I would have had a camera. funny we seen them both at dusk.

posted on Jun, 19 2004 @ 11:11 PM
link   
are you sure you didnt see a formation of geese? as the government would say and who kows what they have at Area 51.

posted on Jun, 19 2004 @ 11:12 PM
link   
or it could have been a b-2 from very far away its tricky to tell its them.

top topics

join