It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
The Book of E’Noch I-XXXVI
the children of the heavens, saw and lusted after them, and said to one another:
“Come, let uschose us wives from among the children of men and beget us children.”
03. And Semjaza, who was their leader, said unto them:
“I fear ye will not indeed agree to do this deed,
and I alone shall have to pay the penalty of a great sin.”
04. And they all answered him and said:
“Let us all swear an oath, and all bind ourselves by mutual imprecations
not to abandon this plan but to do this thing.”
05. Then sware they all together and bound themselves together by mutual imprecations upon it.
06. And they were in all two hundred;
who descended in the days of Jared on the summit of Mount Hermon, and they called it Mount Hermon, because they had sworn and bound themselves by mutual imprecations upon it.
07. And these are the names of their leaders:
Semiazaz, their leader, Arakiba, Rameel, Kokabiel, Tamiel, Ramiel, Danel, Ezeqeel, Baraqijal, Asael, Armaros, Batarel, Ananel, Zaqiel, Samsapeel, Satarel, Turel, Jomael, Sariel.
08. These are their chiefs of tens.
01. And all the others together with them took unto themselves wives,
and each chose for himself one,
and they began to go in unto them and defile themselves with them,
and they taught them charms and enchantment’s,
and the cutting of roots, and made them acquainted with plants.
02. And they became pregnant, and they bare great giants,
whose height was Three Thousand Ells:
2) Constantine and his little group of editors decided to omit large parts of Genesis and other books. (extremely likely)
(wasn't the Garden supposed to be protected by a statue with a flaming sword or something, if so, protected from who?)
24. So He drove out the Man;
and He placed at the East of the Garden of Eden
Cherubims, and a flaming sword
which turned every way,
to keep the way of the tree of Life.
39. Jesus said,
“The Pharisees and the Scribes
have taken The Keys of Knowledge
and Hidden Them.
They themselves have NOT entered,
nor have they allowed to enter
those who wish to.