It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rothschilds Bring In An Outsider to Run the Show

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Rothschilds Bring In An Outsider to Run the Show

www.nytimes.com

LONDON — More than 200 years ago a German banker, Mayer Amschel Rothschild, sent his five sons to different European cities to guarantee the survival of what became one of the most prominent banking dynasties.

This month, his great-great-great-grandson David de Rothschild, a baron, took an equally unusual step to ensure the future of the family-owned firm: For the first time, he passed some responsibilities of running Rothschild to someone outside the family.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 07:32 PM
link   
I was surprised to even see this type of article on the New York Times' website. The Rothschilds do a pretty good job of staying out of the media, well at least regarding things that actually matter. I just wish the average person could read an article like this and also learn how powerful and influential the Rothschild dynasty truly is...

www.nytimes.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 29-3-2010 by Diplomat]

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Does anyone have much info on Nigel Higgins?

I would be very interested to follow his bloodline a bit, and see where it crosses paths with certain others.

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by captaintyinknots

I don't know anything about that man, never heard of him.

I would also be very interested to learn about him.

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 07:52 PM
link   
And thus begins the downfall of the Rothschild empire.

Mayer Amschel Rothschild would be rolling in his grave if he found out this hippy great great great grandson of his threw it all away like this.

Sure is quite a shame.

Hell at least there is some good news around here for once!

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Does anyone remember all the rumors of the Rothschilds having illegitimate children, changing their names and putting them into positions of power? Maybe this is a Rothschild that he put in power to make it appear he is an outsider when in fact he is still one of them?

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 08:29 PM
link   
This just another maneuver to free up their responsibilities so they won't have to leave on of their own behind when it's time to lock themselves into the underground shelters. Nigel Higgins will be stuck on the surface with the rest of the regular folks while the elites will be waiting out the destruction of civilization as we know it.

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 08:58 PM
link   
David is like Bill Gates, he is turning into a philanthropist. He still holds most power in their companies, but Nigel is simply helping run the show while David does his thing.

David is a young fellow so I am sure he just wants to go out and have fun. You can bet that he will be back to run the show again.

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Does anyone know what a puppet is?

He has given away no power at all, just leaving the entertaining to the puppet while he still pulls the strings.

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by warpcrafter
This just another maneuver to free up their responsibilities so they won't have to leave on of their own behind when it's time to lock themselves into the underground shelters. Nigel Higgins will be stuck on the surface with the rest of the regular folks while the elites will be waiting out the destruction of civilization as we know it.

You win one Internet!

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Interesting find, although it looks like the family is still ultimately in control. From the article:

Mr. Higgins is under no illusion: “At the end of the day the family controls the firm and sets the culture,” he said.

&

“You could imagine a younger Rothschild becoming chief executive in 10 years or so,” the baron said. “It’s all a matter of what is supported by staff and the family.”

Still, interesting news for a family business that's been going strong since the 1760's!

P.S. OP's avatar is blowing my mind...

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash
And thus begins the downfall of the Rothschild empire.

Mayer Amschel Rothschild would be rolling in his grave if he found out this hippy great great great grandson of his threw it all away like this.

Sure is quite a shame.

Hell at least there is some good news around here for once!

I recall seeing a telescreen propa bit on 'global warming', back when it was fashionable.

I believe there was this hippy rothschild you refer to, wearing really gross sandals and telling us what we have to do, and handing out copies of his global warming guide. It was either a rockefeller or rothschild. The show was really bogus, the sort that makes your skin crawl, because they were laying out some really heavy lies and FOX (or what have you) was completely behind it. Even the commercials were full of the same themed material. You have to buy these mercury laden lightbulbs, can't burn wood, wear certain underwear etc....

so sick of it.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 05:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by warpcrafter

I couldn't agree more. Signs are coming true and they are just preparing now to enter their bunkers.

THIS IS A BIG SIGN!!!!!!

new topics

top topics

join