It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have to share some of this with you... Apathetic Usa

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Alright my buddy said I had to view this website if I care about America and I am slightly amused...
site

Alright there's the source now lets take a quick look at a few excerpts...

The purpose of this web site is three fold;

1. To awaken the American public to THE THREAT of Radical Islam, its purpose and its goals. If you are of the opinion that Islam is a peaceful religion, you have not read the Qu'ran as it plainly states to kill the infidel if he does not submit or convert. I refer you to the web site Prophet of Doom, which addresses Muhammad's own words. He states, in so many words, that if you are Muslim and you are peace-loving and seek peaceful coexistence with Christians and Jews, you are a traitor and a hypocrite. Muslims may appear peaceful in a public forum, but they speak a different language and show a complete different face when inside their mosque retreats.

2. To address the IMMIGRATION CRISIS we are experiencing in this country. If we do not set limits on who can enter, control our existing borders, and start enforcing our current immigration laws, this country is going to start experiencing the same problems Europe is facing today. If you doubt this, please do some research on what is happening today in Germany, France, and has already happened in Spain. If the immigration chart/graph in the immigration section does not alarm you, you either have your head buried in the sand or you did not do well in high school math and do not understand graphs.

3. To address the concept of THE FOUR INSTRUMENTS OF NATIONAL POWER and how terrorism is using these instruments to create havoc within our society, and to attain their ultimate goal of destroying America. This concept was an assimilation of ideas and concepts learned by S. R. Gable, Col USAF, Ret during his war College years. This is presented in the flash movie "America Wake Up.

ok sure now about that map...

The threat of a nuclear holocaust within our borders has never been more imminent than it is today. No longer is the threat of a long range missile reaching our shores our single most major concern. In today’s world, a single individual, or small group, could bring this country to its knees with the detonation of a small nuclear device, or through the release of a biological weapon. Our porous borders, and free society, make it easy for these type(s) of terrorists to enter the country and carry out their destruction. Whether it be smuggling in a nuclear/biological weapon, or simply launching one from a fishing trawler, or freighter, via a short range missile, our defenses may be too weak, or inept, to prevent such an attack. Or, worse yet, prevent multiple attacks.

I love seeing all the AL Ciada locations across the country... I'm not saying some of these groups may not cause a threat but wow... just wow... these people really hate Islam or wait "Radical Islam" which he states that "If you are of the opinion that Islam is a peaceful religion, you have not read the Qu'ran as it plainly states to kill the infidel if he does not submit or convert." Alright man... we have Home Land Secruity, the FBI, local and state law enforcement with massive resources to prevent such attacks from occurring....

I am from the school that 9/11 was an inside job... Nothing major has happened since then... This whole threat situation seems like complete fear mongering to me...

THIS ENEMY WANTS TO KILL YOU

War is won by BREAKING THE WILL of the opponent. The terrorist's strategy is designed to Break Our Will, the WILL of the American people.

We know the impact of Adolf Hitler's leadership in the 1930s. International appeasement gave him the power to control the neutral German people. The leadership behind these terrorists must be stopped NOW, because the NEUTRAL TERRORIST'S BASE is 23% of the entire world's population.

In WWII Hitler's leadership convinced the Neutral German People to

kill 5,754,000 Jews, kill 5 to 6,000,000 Christians, and kill 2,200,000 Polish people. His leadership convinced the Neutral German People the Jews were responsible for Germany's economic problems.

If Hitler could create such carnage with his leadership, just imagine what Osama bin Laden's leadership can do with 23% of the entire world's population of Neutral Muslims, armed with human bombers and 21st Century Chemical, Biological and Nuclear Weapons.

The root of Bin Laden's leadership is based upon the entire Moslem religion being totally dysfunctional, by any standard of modern culture. Consequently, the dysfunctional fringe can be recruited as terrorist bombers to resolve their 1,400 years of shackled freedom.

Now, if there is a worldwide Economic collapse – which is highly probable - resulting in the disenfranchised Muslims becoming even more isolated and culturally deprived, Bin Laden will have an even more willing Neutral Muslim population to recruit new bombers to help destroy Western Civilization.

And for icing on the cake, hundreds of millions of dollars of Middle East oil money will continue to fund the terrorists who are recruited. This means that large sums of money will continue to go to the families of martyred terrorists, thereby facilitating family approval of this inhuman cultural cancer.

He is talking about the buggy man still... need I say more...

Anyways you could check out the site for yourself but wow... I am amazed

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 06:57 PM
link   
"We should insist that if the immigrant who comes here does in good faith become an American and assimilates himself to us he shall be treated on an exact equality with every one else, for it is an outrage to discriminate against any such man because of creed or birth-place or origin.

But this is predicated upon the man's becoming in very fact an American and nothing but an American. If he tries to keep segregated with men of his own origin and separated from the rest of America, then he isn't doing his part as an American. There can be no divided allegiance here. . . We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language, for we intend to see that the crucible turns our people out as Americans, of American nationality, and not as dwellers in a polyglot boarding-house; and we have room for but one soul loyalty, and that is loyalty to the American people."

Teddy Roosevelt, 26th President of the United States
January 3, 1919

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by infolurker

I like the quote... what do you think about the website though?

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Website - mixed feelings.

I have seen others like it. It is a mixed bag of information / awareness, & fear-mongering.

I do believe we severely underestimate radical Islam and many immigrants from these nations do not integrate in to society but instead attempt to change their adopted homeland to something resembling the sh!thole they left with "special" laws and arbitration based on "cultural or religious" themes from said home country.

I fully believe if one migrates to another country that they have agreed to be part of that society and should abide by the cultural norms of that society.

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 08:18 PM
link   
I'm guessing whoever made that website voted for George Bush, 2 times! In my opinion it is a piece of ignorance and fear-mongering. Oh No Al-CIA-duh is everywhere! Did the creator of the site do much research into the history of this country, false flag terrorism, how we funded the 'islamic extremists', or who put out those maps? What about the bigger threat than a bunch of sand people, the expanding federal government? Honestly, what good would attacking the U.S. do for these 'terrorists'?Do they want their people to die? Good god, apathetic U.S. indeed.

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 01:31 PM
link   
I just returned from my family trip to Barcelona. Barcelona cathedral is catholic disneyland. Entrance fee is 5 euro, all chaples are behind thick bars, so you see nothing. Illumination is terrible. There are few really nice medieval altars but you have no chance to enjoy the art because of lighting&bars. One reneissance chaple and one baroque chaple (out of many kitshy) was nice and interesting. There were also fancy tables with LEDs - put 50 cents inside and one diode wil light up, put one euro and 2 diodes will light up. If I compare it with Santa Maria del Mar church (also Barelona, no fee)... there you can enjoy simple but powerful architecture with no bars around chaples.
While I'm agnostic I have great respect to really religious people.
Back to topic: It was 10 years back when I last visited Barcelona (very free city) and it had changed. It is sad to see hooded misses in streets of feminists Mecca! Women have same rights as men independent on religion. This is what really disturb me with Islam. Muslims often (not every time) count women as cattle.

top topics

join