It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Norman Leboon, Accused of Threatening to Kill Rep. Eric Cantor, Donated to Barack Obama's President

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 05:48 PM
link   
First came this person:

University Professor shooter "Obsessed" with Obama

Then this one:

Pentagon gunman John Patrick Bedell was not a rightwing extremist

Gee, and as it turns out, it looks like we have another dangerous Liberal with a gun.

A man accused of threatening to kill House Minority Whip Eric Cantor (R-Va.) appears to have twice donated money to Barack Obama's presidential campaign, the Center for Responsive Politics' research indicates.

Federal records indicate a Norman Leboon Sr. of Philadelphia donated $255 to Obama's campaign on June 20, 2008, followed the next day by a $250 donation.

OpenSecrets article

...and to make matters worse...

Who the hell is Norman Leboon? Well, apparently he’s a guy with a webcam. That’s really all you need to know. Oh, he’s also a Muslim, apparently, and gay. And an Obama supporter.

Norman Leboon, Accused of Threatening to Kill Rep. Eric Cantor, Donated to Barack Obama's Presidential Campaign

Manolith article

I think there are some people out there that owe the Tea Party movement an apology.

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 06:20 PM
link   
S&F

I do not see any apologies in the future.

It just is not in them. It is something missing. Just like this person.

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alxandro
I think there are some people out there that owe the Tea Party movement an apology.

So the point of this thread is that there are more whackjobs on the right than the left? A party to this one man? Help the Kernel out here. What's the point?

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 07:18 PM
link   
I don't mean to be divisive or anything, seriously I don't.

But your thread make me think of a funny aspect of all of this.

Maybe Left wingers want gun control laws, because they know they will use those guns in the wrong way? And this is simply to protect them from themselves?

And maybe right wingers do not care for gun control because they generally are against the misuse of such tools?

Please, excuse my sarcasm, I just thought it was a funny irony.

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kernel Korn

Originally posted by Alxandro

So the point of this thread is that there are more whackjobs on the right than the left? A party to this one man? Help the Kernel out here. What's the point?

I am guessing his point is this.

That the MSM always portrays the "Conservative American" in a negative light, and with derogatory labels. Such as "redneck, racist, mentally unstable, dangerous and armed, etc".

But what I think the OP is trying to do, is show the in reality, people of any political belief can be unstable. Just the media unfairly catagorizes the psychopathic criminals with the "right wing politic".

However the cases linked by the OP show that some left wing politics can also be "human" and commit murder or other terrorist acts.

Am I right OP?

You just wanted to show that the media is bias and unfairly prejudice against conservatism, while covering up and hiding the lunatics that pop out on the liberalism spectrum??

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

You are right, the whole thing is ironic because I remember when Bush was President, the left kept screaming about a new American Revolution. Given their idealogy about gun control, a revolution didn't quite make sense because I envisioned a revolution being fought with pea shooters.

Now we have responsible Tea Party members attending Obama speaking engagements fully packed and loaded and folks like Olbermann throwing chicken little hissy fits, calling the modern day Minute Men racists while conveniently ignoring the facts that:
* These recent violent acts are being commited by dangerous liberals with guns, and
* MSNBC does not have a person of color on their lineup.

Talk about hypocrisy.

Another irony is that now we have a gun control President becoming the number one firearms salesman of the year.

But what is most striking about this latest story is that in this case we have a perp that fully epitomizes everything the left stands for, Muslim, gay, Obama supporter.

I almost feel sorry for Olbermann right about now.

NAH!

top topics

join