It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pope dismisses 'petty gossip' of sexual abuse allegations

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 10:16 PM
link   
The Current Pope has had a HUGE hand in covering up Child Molestation WORLD WIDE... Not just in Germany, Ireland, or any other specific local...

WORLD WIDE...

He has helped spread AIDS/HIV... He has supported Incest and FORCING victims of incest to bear the children that result from it...

He fought the UN's attempt to make it Illegal, world wide, for countries to make being homosexual illegal... Yes, there are a number of countries in the world where it is ILLEGAL to be homosexual and you can be beaten to death in the street if anyone finds out. Repressed scientific advancement and study...

This walking sack of human excrement had better hope that god is fiction... This man will rot in hell for what he has done... HE is an abomination...

► Penn & Teller: Season 7 Episode 10 – “The Vatican”
video.google.com...#

► Brazil's president attacks Vatican for condemning nine-year-old rape victim's abortion
www.telegraph.co.uk... tion.html
Brazil's president has criticised the Roman Catholic Church for excommunicating doctors who performed an abortion on a nine-year-old girl who was raped by her stepfather and was expecting twins.

► ScientificAmerican Search for "The Vatican"
www.scientificamerican.com...

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by predator0187

Agreed

If that kind of info is focused on and put to people than he will have to step down , no ?

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 10:24 PM
link   
But the next Pope might be even worse.

It is not as if the Cardinals are without blame too.
The rot goes very deep indeed, I believe it is terminal.

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Silver Shadow

I agree, I think we should abolish religion, period. It does nothing but drag us down anyway. The people that believe in it now will find their own paths which would be a lot more productive and a lot less oppressive.

We fundamentally need to teach people to learn for themselves and stop believing what other people say. When we have this we will advance at a level so quick none of us could even fathom it.

Pred...

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Silver Shadow

Funny you mention that , for the next Pope will also be the last Pope .

The Prophecy of the Popes, by Saint Malachy

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Ephesians 5:11-14 (New International Version)

11Have nothing to do with the fruitless deeds of darkness, but rather expose them. 12For it is shameful even to mention what the disobedient do in secret. 13But everything exposed by the light becomes visible, 14for it is light that makes everything visible. This is why it is said:
"Wake up, O sleeper,
rise from the dead,
and Christ will shine on you."

New International Version (NIV)

There have been way too many eyewitness accounts for this to be "petty gossip". This definitely needs to be exposed. Here is another eyewitness account by a woman who was a 12 year old girl at the time. Warning very graphic!

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Silver Shadow
What we are seeing here is the result of the Catholic Church losing it's faith.

It is beyond belief that an ordained priest that both loves and fears God could ever do such things, or knowingly allow such abominable things to continue.
The only possible conclusion is that these people no longer have any faith.

For a very long time Freemasonry has been infiltrating the Catholic Church, just as it has been corrupting and infiltrating everything else as well.
The highest duty of a Freemason is to protect his brother Masons from discovery and exposure, no matter how vile the crime.
Masonry is definitely occult and it leads on to satanism.

The results of all this, is precisely what we are now seeing, the destruction of the Church from within by Freemasonry and satanism.

First of all, the catholic church does NOT ALLOW freemasons, or any mason, to become a priest. At least that is what they have been saying for decades, if not centuries.

Second, freemasonry does not equate to satanism. It is speculated that SOME high up masons are satanists but very little(if any) proof exists.

Don't get me wrong, I do think masonry ultimately SERVES AS A FRONT to satanism but 99.999% of the members worship god through various religious sects/affiliations. Freemasonry is basically gnosticism with elements of satanism that compromise the creation of our universe and beyond. The world is not just black vs white, it is a myriad of colors with black and white being polar opposites/extremes.

The problem with mainstream religion is it primarily, if not entirely, focuses on the kingdom of god(white) and neglects the kingdom of satan(black). This in of itself is highely suspicious as the biggest trick the devil ever played was pretending he did not exist. The devil and god are not humans but are not exactly spirits either. I believe both are generals of an intergallactic alien war being waged for millenia, if not eons. Read *The Cosmic Conflict* by Stan Deyo for more information.

[edit on 30-3-2010 by EarthCitizen07]

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 02:15 PM
link   

One more reason for the Church to adopt a completely hands off approach.

The church is not powerless! It CAN disordain and/or excommunicate anyone under its jurisdiction and it SHOULD excommunicate those suspected of severe wrong doings.

Any malicious or false accusations would be fully investigated by the police.
Any case proven, would result in the usual criminal penalties.

Exactly! In most countries the church and state are seperate concepts, therefore they can work together but not cause interference.

Whatever the outcome, the Church would then remain untouched by any scandal, however awful the crime.

Because the Church have knowingly covered all this up for DECADES, the Church now bears equal responsibility with the perpetrators.

Should be common sense by now, but I guess people on ATS have more brains than the pope and all the priests combined. If you aid crime by any method, YOU BECOME AN ACCOMPLICE!

[edit on 30-3-2010 by EarthCitizen07]

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 03:12 PM
link   
I would like to say that everyone should not clump these freaks in with ALL Christianity. I am an exCatholic from a long time ago. If you study their catechism you will see they are just a big cult that needs to be driven out of communities.

I am a Christian, but I am not loyal to one church or denom. I look to see the whole organization that I support to make sure that it bears "good fruit". This news that the cathoholic church is absolutely corrupt to its core is so well known now that anyone who still attends with that knowledge is just as guilty for supporting these pedophiles.

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 02:04 AM
link   
Nothing at all wrong with faith in God, or the Church as God originally intended it to be.

But sadly, most if not all Christian churches have now been infiltrated and infested with Freemasonry and satanism, and not just the Catholic Church.
You now see it everywhere.
The tele-evangalists in love with money, the sex scandals. Priest pedophiles.

Priests are not supposed to belong to freemasory, practice occult or sorcery, or worship the devil. But some are tempted and lead astray.

Masons have a definite long term agenda to corrupt the Christan Church from within. And they are succeeding.

Masons that believe the craft is pure, and has nothing at all to do with Satanism should do some internet research into Baphomet.

But do not lose heart.
God has his eye on all of this, and those of us that still have true faith, and place our total trust in God's hands have nothing at all to fear.

What we are seeing are the final stages of a spiritual war between good and evil.
Decide which side you are on, the good guys are going to win this.

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 07:12 AM
link   
Some of this might additionally have to do with the fact that pedophilia is an extremely powerful deviance. People build lives around it including what neighborhood they choose to live, what profession and recreational activities they choose.

Boy Scout leaders, day care workers, teachers, these activities are selected based upon the easy accessibility of children by this population of offenders.

I wonder sometimes too, if perhaps the church needs to rethink it's "celibacy" rule. Humans by nature generally have a powerful sex drive, and make this taboo among the members of a profession, ie, priesthood, places a person in an unnatural position.

However, this is no excuse. If someone goes into the priesthood for the right reasons, then suddenly finds himself attracted to children, he should resign at once.

We've been hearing about this problem in the Catholic church for decades now. Rather than continuing to deny these allegations, the Vatican needs to step up and own the problem, then take immediate steps to eradicate the problems.

This is one thing that is so confusing to me. In any large, say, corporation, when it is learned there are a group of people who are sullying the reputation of said corporation through some unacceptable act, the corporation does it's own investigation to swiftly weed out anyone even remotely suspect, to protect their own interests.

Why the Vatican continues to minimize and deny this issue is the big question, unless they still hold themselves up as incapable of making human mistakes.

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 08:11 AM
link   
After making some of the comments I have made here, I turned on the news to learn insiders are stating the Vatican seems to be in a "state of crisis" over this issue.

Although they refuse to be swayed by media pressure, they have set up a hotline to report abuses and at last appear to be taking these allegations seriously.

Also, there is such a huge flux of calls, additional lines are being set up.
Germans, they are reporting, are mostly getting a busy signal. ?

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 12:06 AM
link   
reply to post by ladyinwaiting

I hate the news, but I guess this is a good thing. I think it would be better to arrest these men and put them in police custody. They are just avoiding the actual problem by putting up a hotline. Then only they can find out what is going on.

Pred...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join