It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New scar on my neck, no idea where it came from?!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 03:17 PM
link   
I'm just going to throw this out there and see if anyone has had something like this happen to them. For about a year now I have spent a large portion of my free time researching various ancient cultures, trying to connect the dots on things like technology, aliens, philosophy, God, you name it. Anyway I particularily became interested in the Sumerian culture and what we know of their history. I found the ancient story of Annunaki, Nibiru and the others to be fascinating and strangely plausable. I then researched things like the Montauk project, project rainbow, and other conspiracies having to deal with alien interaction.

Anyway, not saying they are connected, but around october - november last year I started blacking out and losing time, like from 11:30 pm - 5:00 am. Because of my bad back and snoring I sleep on the couch while my wife sleeps in bed (she is preganant so sleep is a must for her). Anyway I usually make it to about 11:45 - midnight before I turn off the TV and go to sleep. Well recently I have been blacking out before this and waking up with the TV on. Sometimes I go to sleep after i turn the TV off and then wake up with it on. I know my wife isn't messing with me, and my son is not even two and sleeps more than I do. The I noticed late december something strange. I had a scar on my throat, above where my thyroid is, and it was very clean, like a sugical scar. Not only that but it was faded, like I had had it since I was a kid. Thing is I never had this scar before, and I have not had a neck injury that I can recall that would have produced the scar. It is literally dead center on my neck.

This best way I can descrbe it is it looks like a small incision, about an inch long, what I would assume an orthoscopic incision would be like. Anyway, as you can tell I am slightly worried as I am aware of alien life, have had an encounter of the first kind and frankly know I am not crazy. Also I have 'something' in my big left toe that comes up on X-rays and loos like an oversized medicine capsule, also about an inch in length; doctor blew it off as a bone growth, though it was very geometric, and frankly I didn't want to have surgery to get it out. But anyway, has anyone ever had this happen to them? Was I abducted? Just knowing that i am not the only one that had this happened to them would make me feel better.

I have also checked myself medically with my doc, I have no disorders, my vitals are great and I almost never drink. Essentially the doc said possible stress and fatigue, but I have no reason to be fatigued, my days are not THAT hard or stressful. I'm just overly weirded out by this.

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Mikemp44

I am shocked.

Not by your story, but because something eerily similar happened to me about a year ago.

I have only blacked out twice in my life, where I had no recollection of what happened, and was missing time. And one of those times was when I was partying really hard and woke up on the floor hung over.

The other time I was completely sober. I was living alone in an apartment, and the last thing I remember was standing at my kitchen sink doing dishes. If I recAll correctly, the time was around 11:30-12:00, I usually cleaned up the kitchen, showered and went to bed by 1 am. I woke up the next day, fully clothed sitting upright on one of my living room couches. I found it odd that I was sitting on the one couch that I absolutely never sat on, especially never slept on! I heard my alarm going off in my bedroom, I looked at the clock and was shocked, it was 9:30. I was already 2 hours late for work! Let me repeat, I had not even one drink of alcohol the night before, however my head throbbed, and I felt extremely groggy.

I was so confused as to what happened, but I was more scared of losing my job, so I just changed my shirt and hopped in the car. Trying to replay the night before in my head.

It wasnt until later that night, when I was finally able to shower, I noticed I had a painful area under my left chest muscle. I examined it further, and noticed what looked like a small, perfectly straight incision, going horizontal, about one inch long. It was about 2 inches below my left nipple. It looked like a fresh wound, but instead of sutures, it looked to have been burned shut. However, the area that looked burned wasnt red, in fact it was a dull gray color, while everything else around was the normal pinkish skin tone. I was so confused.... I kept trying to rationalize how I could have lost 9 hours of my life, have no clue what happened, and find a small incision that definitely did not look normal.

I searched my sink for blood, or a sign that maybe I somehow cut myself with broken glass or a soapy knife. There was nothing out of the ordinary, aside from the fact that the dishes were NOT done, which is odd, since anyone who knows me will tell you I never go to sleep until I finish cleaning the kitchen.

Anyways, sorry to go on and on, but I had to tell you. You're possibly the only person Ive ever heard of that has experienced something similar. Most people dont believe me, until I show them the scar

[edit on 29-3-2010 by WhiteDevil013]

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Oh yeah, I'm the first one to reply in a thread! Finally!

S and F for you, my friend! (god I always wanted to do this :up

EDIT: whitedevil! Nooo! You ruined my moment!!

Ok, in all seriousness now. I have two options. The first one: I think it's a little bit suspicious that your your 'anomalies' coincide with your family status (your wife being pregnant). So, your loss of time might be a psychological reaction to the stress of providing the best for your wife and the baby. The scars may be coincidences.
The more fun option: you're actually abducted by aliens.
Now, basic steps to take include installing RV camera's in your home, preferably in the room you sleep. Also, check your body for implants (!). They are probably extremely small and look like common organic material (for good reason I presume).

PS: I'm sorry if my post looks a bit mocking, but I mean every word of it. I'm a sceptic, and always try to find rational explanations for these kind of events. Keep us op to date, and don't panic, don't worry, you won't do anyone any good with it

[edit on 29-3-2010 by -Thom-]

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by WhiteDevil013

That literally sounds just like what happened to me, though I was watching TV and laying down, but COMPLETELY awake. Also when i would wake up I was in a different orientation on the couch, never where I was. I was shaving when I noticed the scar and yeah, it looked like it was old and was burned shut. Way freaky man, just makes me feel better knowing I'm not the only one this has happened to.

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by -Thom-

Well i know I'm pyschologically fine, and to be honest it is my second child so the stress is a fraction of what it was the first time. But yeah the thing in my big toe, that couldn't be identified, I think it might be something "put there" if you know what I mean. It literally looked just like a tylenol capsule, but slightly larger. That may have been the X-ray magnification though. On another note I developed RLS when I move to St. louis, and I have always attributed whatever is in my toe to causing it.

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Wow, I missed that part of your post, sorry

So, I'm right, then...
I'd suggest removing that thing from your toe, although if it lies to deep under the skin removing it would be virtually impossible. I very well may be an implant. But let's assume the scar at your throat is alien, there is a chance that there might be an implant there, too. Have you done a body scan after discovering your scar?

Anyway, I gonna sleep now, but I'll keep an eye on this topic!

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Do you have any pictures of this scar on your neck and the x-ray? I'm guessing you don't. I'd love to be proven wrong.

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 06:47 PM
link   
If it's at the end of your big toe, you can cut it out and not have any issues. Just try not to go under your toe ball-joint so as to miss any sinues or major tissue. Get some anaesthetic gel from your chemist (prolonged exposure to ice works a treat, too) and rub it on for an hour or 2 so a lot of it is absorbed, then make a horizontal slice on the front of the toe 1cm wide and about 5mm below the nail and you should be able to remove it.

If it is like some other stories I have heard about implants, then they start to degrade rapidly when in contact with oxygen and so you will have little time in examining it (24-48 hours at most).

Remember, no pain, no gain! Furthermore, if it's not supposed to be there, you will not be hurt or damaged by removing it. Implications are only positive really - it could further science and you could not only be famous from it, but also own your own alien artifact (much more valuable). If it is not the type that degrades, then you could possibly even make contact (the Third kind).

Have it analysed as soon as you can, and get some real high resolution close-up pictures of it up here on ATS as soon as possible...

[edit on 29/3/10 by NibiruWarrior]

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by BrandonK

Sorry no copy of the X-ray, but I do have a digital camera, just needs batteries. I'll have a picture of the scar in my next post.

As for cutting it out it is in the knuckle portion of my big toe, so just getting it out could cause damage. For as large as it is it doesn't bother me at all, thats why I find it strange.

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 09:51 PM
link   
If I had that happen, it would scare the daylights out of me! Does sound like some kind of possible abduction scenario (not necessarily alien ) -- who knows? I would definitely want to have the area xrayed/MRIed to see if there is anything amiss....

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Then I'm sorry but I'm calling hoax - with regards to your lack of wanting to get rid...

I'd want to cut it out like AIDS, not have it sit there if I had any doubts.

Show me the pics, or its as good as the flicks...

Thanks n best,

NW

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by NibiruWarrior

Then I'm sorry but I'm calling hoax - with regards to your lack of wanting to get rid...

I'd want to cut it out like AIDS, not have it sit there if I had any doubts.

Show me the pics, or its as good as the flicks...

Thanks n best,

NW

agreed. self-surgery, get it out. then get an x-ray of it being gone. have a dermatologist evaluate the scarring on your neck and get an x-ray of your neck as well. then if anything strange happens again, you can see if new things appear in your x-rays.

also, on the less paranoid side, i'd like to say that your skin can scar very easily from really simple scratches, so something little could have happened and you only noticed it after. what you SHOULD do, if you see a dermatologist, is show him the scar and just quiz him. be like "hey, see this? this should be fun for you--what happened here? " don't say you don't know either, just get a completely objective and educated diagnostic about the scar.

edit: lol at -thom-, and also i would like to ask if you're a nail biter, or nail clipper?

[edit on 29-3-2010 by shagreen heart]

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mikemp44
reply to post by BrandonK

Sorry no copy of the X-ray, but I do have a digital camera, just needs batteries. I'll have a picture of the scar in my next post.

As for cutting it out it is in the knuckle portion of my big toe, so just getting it out could cause damage. For as large as it is it doesn't bother me at all, thats why I find it strange.

You're allowed to access your medical records thanks to HIPAA. Ask for a copy of the x-ray that was taken. I don't know how you would get a digital image of the x-ray, though. I don't think you could just use an ordinary scanner. I suppose you could just take your digital camera and take an up-close shot of the x-ray. If your doctor no longer has the x-ray film or whatever then ask for another x-ray.

If it was me I would want a copy of the supposed x-ray for my own personal records. You'd think you would also want a copy seeing how you suspect it's an implant placed there by aliens. This alone makes me question your whole story.

Also, as a previous poster pointed out, the fact that you're unwilling to have this thing removed looks suspicious. It just screams hoax. I suppose you could argue there could be some government conspiracy and the MiB would just confiscate the thing removed before you even got a chance to look at it. I suppose if that was the case then you could find some trustworthy doctor that has dealt with this type of case. I reckon you could go one step further and say you can't afford to fly out to have the surgery done and whatnot. I know if it was me I would want to do everything possible to get this thing removed. After all, it is an alien implant.

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Welcome to ATS. Threads like this one show up on a weekly basis here on ATS, people find 'unexplainable' 'mysterious marks' on their bodies. There are at least a million reasons (dog, cat, ferret, childhood accident anything) that must be considered before jumping to the conclusion that 'the space aliens are responsible'.

My advice to you is get out of your head and be there to help out your family.

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 12:03 AM
link   
I have 4 scars on my back that appeared when I was a teenager. I have no recollection of what could have caused them. They are all roughly in a line, much like someone raked their finger nails across my back for about four or five inches. Since they are on my back, they might have been there some time before I noticed them. The first time I saw them was while drying off after a shower one morning before I went to school, I noticed them in the mirror. They never hurt and so far as I know I don't have any others like them. I'm now almost 38 and the scars have faded a lot, but they aren't gone completely.

I have no idea when or how they got there. I was a pretty active person in that time, and certainly had my share of bumps and scrapes, but these are probably the only scars on my body that were pronounced enough to remain for all these years. An injury like that I should remember - I remember other, much lesser injuries very vividly.

[edit on 30-3-2010 by LifeInDeath]

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 12:03 AM
link   
I had a experience like that once but if I told the story I'd have to kill you. But I'll admit one thing though. It makes a good avatar doesn't it?

Rotate it and see if you can see the 3 twos.

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 04:28 AM
link   
reply to post by WhiteDevil013

wow, i had to make an account just to say this...

white devil...i have the same exact thing, i don't even remember where i got it from. i don't remember blacking out, but it's there in the same exact spot.

im also from stl mike...

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 03:15 PM
link   
How long does it take to find or buy batteries? It has been two days. It shows that the OP was online 10 minutes ago. If they don't respond and just leave this thread to sink into the abyss I think a ban is in order. People like this shouldn't be allowed on ATS.

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 07:38 AM
link   
I have had the same thing many times, waking up groggy with scars and bruises. However, one night I stayed up and fought the sleepiness. At about 3am, a voice sounded in my head "Go to bed!". It was like a booming command. I was so frightened, I went off to bed. I sat up in bed and suddenly the room was filled with white light coming from outside. There was a feild outside my bedroom so it couldnt have been a car headlights. I don't remember anything else until morning.

But I have had many alien experiences. What you need is a cat. If you are going to be abducted that night, a cat won't go near you. It is a good indicator and warning sign. Not only that, sprinkle powder around the floor at night to catch any footprints. I managed to get imprints of large 4 toed creatures in the powder.

The scars you mention are common but they usually disappear within 24 hours.
Goodluck

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by cripmeister

Welcome to ATS. Threads like this one show up on a weekly basis here on ATS, people find 'unexplainable' 'mysterious marks' on their bodies. There are at least a million reasons (dog, cat, ferret, childhood accident anything) that must be considered before jumping to the conclusion that 'the space aliens are responsible'.

My advice to you is get out of your head and be there to help out your family.

You won't understand until it happens to you. If it does, you would find it very troublesome and upsetting and seek answers. It is not good to bury these things deep down but much better to talk to tohers with similar stories to get some answers.
However, i will admit it is very threatening to some people who have not had this experience.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join