It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Legal Fiction - The Fiction Behind Legality

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Good Evening Folks!

For a while now, I have been falling down the rabbit hole I found behind the veil of the world. Basically, I woke up.

My particular wake-up call came from watching the Zeitgeist films, and I have been becoming more aware ever since. I take nothing as gospel, and try to ignore blind convictions.

In doing so, I started to coalesce a strategy for trying to change my world. One of the tactics created was questioning undue privilege, and undue authority. In doing this, I came across a couple of organisations in the UK making headway in defying undue authority, and also trying to remove undue privilege.

Whilst I do not support everything they do, "The People's United Community" and "The British Constitution Group" both work towards noble end goals. Find them on the web if you want to.

One of the biggest discoveries I made was the truth behind the Legal system. The fact that this truth is the fiction that is the legal system is highly ironic. Basically, with the help of the above groups, I found out that the legal system is a sham. 'Legalese', a bastardised form of English, is used to trap us common people into 'commercial law' (Maritime Admiralty Law) contracts that we know nothing about, nor wish to be involved in. Learning to speak this language, and defy those who would enslave us through it, is incredibly important. Using this system to restore our basic human rights and our civil liberties is even MORE important.

Therefore, without futher ado - with no more pomp and circumstance, I give you, the destruction of the UK court system at it's best. (For American readers, this principle holds true in the states under slightly different methodology)

VIDEO PART 1

VIDEO PART 2

As two of my favourite MC's once said - "FIGHT THE POWER!"

Parallex.

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Yes, I was brought up - that is, educated to believe, that US laws were based upon English Common law... well, this may have once been true but there has been a quiet conspiracy to change that, moving all laws from the common law of precedent to that of a statutory law.. eg, if you are found guilty of doing X the you will be required to do Y years in prison.

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Interesting perspective.

The fiction behind this particular issue is that taxes, or any other 'statute' MUST be obeyed. People have been taught not to remember that 'consent' on behalf of the public involved is required for those statutes to be enabled.

Parallex.

new topics

join