It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WTC was a Nuclear Demolition - New Facts and Hard Evidence Exposing the Coverup and Censorship!!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fitzgibbon
reply to post by richierich

Please explain why video cameras all around the WTCs did not fail to capture the collapse of the buildings.
Please explain why helicopters all around the WTCs did not fall from the sky during the collapse of the buildings.
Please explain why cell phones all around the WTCs did not fail during the collapse of the buildings.

And please don't suggest that all of these devices were hardened

Fitz
edit on 26-3-2013 by Fitzgibbon because: (no reason given)

WHAT? Are you serious? Camera's are not affected by EMP unless they were close and in line of sight to the source and digital...thats why camera's captured the event...duh.

Helicopters falling from the sky? please..that is so off target I am astounded you really said that. Again, during an EMP event, the blocking of the rays causes a massive loss of power...the blast effect was in basements and within the Towers, NOT directed upward into the sky, where a few helicopters were flying. one would NOT expect an EMP to fry helicopter hardware, but we would expect it to interfere with radio transmissions ( which is proven ) and affect objects close by and in LINE OF SIGHT unobstructed by buildings, as seen in the scores of vehicles with highly anomalous danage.

If EMP was NOT the cause, then PLEASE enlighten all of us with your vast knowledge and tell us how the engine blocks of cars were melted, holes in steels and parts flying off of cars parked far from the Towers..have you even READ the testimony of Ondrovic...I thought not..that would be too much to ask...she said that she was injured by parts exploding off of parked cars blocks away...cars also caught fire by themselves..all noted and testified to..and you ask us to believe that " hot air" from a collapse blocks away could cause this?

Unless you have some rational and likely alternatives to offer, you might open up the material and read for a while, and then give us an answer...simply denying known facts and asking silly questions does not make your case..

Cell phones DID fail during the 9-11 events..guttenberg testified to this FACT, saying that it took HOURS before they were back up...you really have done NO reading or research, have you? What a shame..

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Seriuosly at this point in time I can't believe the schoolboy errors on that post lets look.

Of course 9-11 was an event that used fission/fusion type demolition. Nothing else explains the evidence. The factor of EMP effects alone proves massive energy sources that fit perfectly with the nuclear scenario. Try and explain how the plainly obvious EMP effects were experienced WITHOUT the use of nukes..you cannot.

As others have stated if electronics are hit with an EMP they don't work again !!!

Cars far from the Towers exploding, parts flying off them with enough force to injure rescuers...firemens turn out coats bursting into flames...unusual and inexplicable heat sources experienced by rescuers, far from any heat source...scores of cars displaying incredibly anomalous damage explainable only by energy so intense that no other source is possible except nuclear...melted engine blocks on cars with pristine paint, fire trucks and other large vehicles displaying incredible heat damage and strange patterns of damage

What truther site did you read that BS on!!!

If you take even a smattering of the known evidence and compare it to known effects from nuclear type devices, it is plain and clear that no other energy source even comes close. How dare anyone imagine that jet fuel fires and office equipment burning could cause such energy and such heat?

A typical office fire can reach temperatures of 1000 centigrade have a look at this graph.

Even at 600c steel is down to 40% of it's strength.

The Cardington fire tests you can download the data here.

Cardington Fire Tests

Parts of their test structure reached 700c in 20 mins!!!!

The buildings had structural damage due to the impacts as well as the fire damage then the huge loads as the floors above the impact point dropped, it wasn't just fire damage only an IDIOT would claim that!!!

Just to let you know my first job leaving school was in the design/drawing office of a structural steelwork company, I have 30 plus years in construction the last 15 in a technical role dealing with architects/engineers/projects managers and site agents in all types of construction concrete/steel/glass/timber frame.

It obvious YOU don't have a clue what you are talking about and are just repeating BS you have saw eleswhere.
Here is an image of the clean up at the nuclear plant in Japan.

The clean up crews at 9/11 did not dress like that did they

edit on 27-3-2013 by wmd_2008 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by richierich

Originally posted by Fitzgibbon

Please explain why video cameras all around the WTCs did not fail to capture the collapse of the buildings.
Please explain why helicopters all around the WTCs did not fall from the sky during the collapse of the buildings.
Please explain why cell phones all around the WTCs did not fail during the collapse of the buildings.

And please don't suggest that all of these devices were hardened

Fitz
edit on 26-3-2013 by Fitzgibbon because: (no reason given)

WHAT? Are you serious? Camera's are not affected by EMP unless they were close and in line of sight to the source and digital...thats why camera's captured the event...duh.

Helicopters falling from the sky? please..that is so off target I am astounded you really said that. Again, during an EMP event, the blocking of the rays causes a massive loss of power...the blast effect was in basements and within the Towers, NOT directed upward into the sky, where a few helicopters were flying. one would NOT expect an EMP to fry helicopter hardware, but we would expect it to interfere with radio transmissions ( which is proven ) and affect objects close by and in LINE OF SIGHT unobstructed by buildings, as seen in the scores of vehicles with highly anomalous danage.

If EMP was NOT the cause, then PLEASE enlighten all of us with your vast knowledge and tell us how the engine blocks of cars were melted, holes in steels and parts flying off of cars parked far from the Towers..have you even READ the testimony of Ondrovic...I thought not..that would be too much to ask...she said that she was injured by parts exploding off of parked cars blocks away...cars also caught fire by themselves..all noted and testified to..and you ask us to believe that " hot air" from a collapse blocks away could cause this?

Unless you have some rational and likely alternatives to offer, you might open up the material and read for a while, and then give us an answer...simply denying known facts and asking silly questions does not make your case..

Cell phones DID fail during the 9-11 events..guttenberg testified to this FACT, saying that it took HOURS before they were back up...you really have done NO reading or research, have you? What a shame..

Did I just read this right,

" Camera's are not affected by EMP unless they were close and in line of sight to the source and digital...thats why camera's captured the event...duh."

Can you back any of this up with anything real and verifiable, I mean duh if phones went down due an EMP they wouldn't be back up in a few hours unless they had new circuit boards installed you know duh the ones that get fried during an EMP.

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 12:21 PM
link   

If there was a nuclear detonation in the basement, then why does the Tower fall from the impact site? Why does the base remain standing even in after collapse photos? Why does the core remain standing for a few moments after initial collapse? Seems to me a nuclear device in the basement is woefully wrong and a really dumb idea, right up there with death rays from space.

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by GenRadek

If there was a nuclear detonation in the basement, then why does the Tower fall from the impact site? Why does the base remain standing even in after collapse photos? Why does the core remain standing for a few moments after initial collapse? Seems to me a nuclear device in the basement is woefully wrong and a really dumb idea, right up there with death rays from space.

First, start here and read to familiarize yourself with the subject: www.nuclear-demolition.com...

Now, read this: wtcdemolition.blogspot.com...

By the time you finish reading these sites and all the info they contain, you will see how the ONLy possible source of energy for all aspects of what is seen on 9-11 come down to nukes. The final demolition sequence was initiated from the top down, to try and associate the plane impact zones with the " collapse ", but the core was weakened much earlier by the first blasts, already documented at the lower levels. Recall that the huge TV antenna that dropped just prior to one tower falling indicated that the core was gone as a support structure...the middle was taken out and the core strength diminished markedly by the initial blasts.

Since you and others cannot come up with an alternative source of energy that could possibly explain the effects seen, why not accept the most simple and obvious source? I challenge you to actually study the material presented in the links above and comment after reading it all.

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Since you and others cannot come up with an alternative source of energy that could possibly explain the effects seen, why not accept the most simple and obvious source? I challenge you to actually study the material presented in the links above and comment after reading it all.

Have you any idea just how much gravitational potential energy was imparted to every last bit of the WTCs through the simple process of construction? Why are truthers so enamoured of Smacko's Razor?

Fitz

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 11:13 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Fitzgibbon

Yes, those are known factors and can be described mathematically. And when you add up the total potential energy from the gravitational force on the given mass, it is far less than what is required to exhibit the degree of destruction seen on 9-11. I will ignore the posters who add nothing to the issue and just insult..their lack of a cogent contribution says a lot about how much they know...anyway, gravity cannot explain the dustified concrete alone, and add in the utter evaporation of much of the contents and the micron sized dust , you cannot explain it with gravity alone. Impossible. Mathematically disproven. Cannot happen. Is that clear enough for you? From:

norfidid.wordpress.com...

Did gravity cause these effects? :" New York firefighter Lt. William Walsh and his crew were at its West Street entrance and saw brown smoke coming out of the hit site—a sign of nuclear weapons—and a “lot of ash…[and] paper on the ground.” When they raced into the lobby:
“…[it] didn’t appear as though it had any lights. All of the glass on the first floor that abuts West Street was blown out, The glass in the revolving doors was blown out. All of the glass in the lobby was blown out.
“The wall panels on the wall are made of marble. It’s about two or three inches thick. They’re about ten feet high by ten feet wide. A lot of those were hanging off the wall. …In the center of [two banks of side express elevators from Floors 30 down would be elevators bound to lower floors. They were blown off the hinges….and you could see the shafts. [The other elevators] looked intact to me.
“….I noticed two civilians that had more than third-degree burns. They were in pugilistic position. They were black burnt. Their skin and their clothes were burnt off. They were smoldering. And they were trying to get up. They were just moving around. I estimated they had less than a half minute left in their lives…” (38)
Just prior to their arrival down in the North Tower’s Basement Level D, stationary engineer Mike Pecoraro was alerted to flickering lights by a coworker. Dreading the trouble of a power outage, they climbed to Level C where smoke made it difficult to breathe and see. But they found the machine shop gone (“nothing there but rubble”) and that a 50-ton hydraulic press had vanished. (It was later judged to have been vaporized.) The parking garage on that level was gone: “There were no walls. There was rubble on the floor. And you [couldn’t] see anything.” On level B, a 300-pound steel and concrete fire door was on the floor. It was “wrinkled up like a piece of aluminum foil,” he said."

Barry Jennings describes first hand : "WTC 1 was still standing, but shortly would disintegrate into huge dust clouds. Jennings said his prayers and sat down to wait for the firefighters—or death. As he described events immediately after his rescue:
“I was trapped in there for several hours. … And all the time, I’m hearing explosions. …I know what I heard.
“When [the firefighters] finally got to us, they took us down to what they called the lobby. I said: “Where are we?” He said: “This was the lobby.” …. Total ruins. ….It looked like King Kong had came through and stepped on it. Now keep in mind when I came in here, the lobby had nice escalators. It’s a huge lobby. And for me to see what I saw, it’s unbelievable.
“And [one of the] the firefighters that took us down, kept saying, “Do not look down!” And I kept saying: “Why not look down?” And we were stepping over people. And you know you can feel when you’re stepping on people.
“And I was so destroyed, I didn’t know where I was.
“And so they had to take me out through a hole in the wall. A makeshift hole that I believe the fire department made to get me out.
“This big, giant police officer came to me. And he says, “You have to run!” I said: “I can’t run. My knees are swollen.” He said: “Then, you‘ll have to get on your knees and crawl because we have reports of more explosions.” And that’s when I started crawling.
“I know what I heard. I heard explosions. The explanation I got was it was the [diesel] fuel-oil tanks. [But] I’m an old boiler guy. If it was the fuel-oil tank, it would have been wiped out of the building.”

That is some awsome gravity you credit with such force. I suggest that you do some research about the massive evidence for explosions, which means demolition by whatever means, and alter your viewpoint to match the facts.

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Gravity is an awesome force, isn't it? I guess that's why controlled demolitions make such ready use of it. And it always impresses me how those who need to see conspiracy seem happiest citing blogs by nameless individuals with no particular expertise as 'sources' and are quick to dismiss the majority of professionals in various relevant fields whose opinion doesn't caress conspiracy-minded feelings.

Fitz

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 05:12 PM
link   

“The wall panels on the wall are made of marble. It’s about two or three inches thick. They’re about ten feet high by ten feet wide.

Try 3/4 of an inch thick 4 foot by 8 foot panels. I had the prints of these panels because I had to design brackets to fit in the joints between them to hang a lighting system from them.

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 05:15 PM
link   
***REMINDER***

Any Terms & Conditions infraction in the 9/11 forum may result in the termination of your account without warning.

I don't think I need to remind anybody that this policy is CERTAINLY still in effect.

Any further violations and the poster will find themselves banned.

~Tenth
ATS Mod

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 06:41 AM
link   

Could you please explain how a nuclear blast could be contained in an 208 x 208 foot area

This I really must read

To give you an example the smallest nuclear weapon developed could do this!

The M-388 would produce an almost instantly lethal radiation dosage (in excess of 10,000 rem) within 500 feet (150 m), and a probably fatal dose (around 600 rem) within a quarter mile (400 m)

edit on 3-4-2013 by wmd_2008 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Could you please explain how a nuclear blast could be contained in an 208 x 208 foot area

Better still how could you contain it to the 87th floor?

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by wmd_2008

This I really must read

To give you an example the smallest nuclear weapon developed could do this!

The M-388 would produce an almost instantly lethal radiation dosage (in excess of 10,000 rem) within 500 feet (150 m), and a probably fatal dose (around 600 rem) within a quarter mile (400 m)

Easy. It was a nano-nuke from the same people who brought you nano-thermite. I'm more interested in how come there was no radiation detected if it was a nuke.

edit on 3-4-2013 by JIMC5499 because: typo

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Easy. It was a nano-nuke from the same people who brought you nano-thermite.

By Acme corporation?
Is Wile E Coyote the sales rep?

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Wouldnt the radiation of nuclear weapons have been picked up? There are several sites which monitor that kind of thing. Chernobyl was first adressed in the west by Sweden, because they picked up the radiation. The radiation here wouldnt have been as intense, but it wouldnt have gone unnoticed either.

Did a private citizen register odd values on his geiger counter in the aftermath?

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Merinda

Did a private citizen register odd values on his geiger counter in the aftermath?

No people on the internet made it up one night.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join