It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Harnessing the powers of a star and question

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 02:19 PM
link   
This message is mostly for the light workers, but if anyone has some constructive insight please fire away!

I'm trying to learn how to harness the power of the North Star (and a few other ones in I can see). Last night I meditated on one star and all of a sudden my eyes locked onto it with laser-like precision, and it vibrated so beautifully. The lens of my eye and a vertical string inside my brain vibrated me to amazing levels of bliss and float fullness. ( I think my physical body started tip toe to follow my etheric or 4th dimension body?)

I could only handle this for a few seconds before I was gracefully disconnected and my eyes unlocked. (my ability to focus?)

I heard on this board that a member has been able to harness the power of millions of stars. My obvious question is, how do you handle that much energy? How do you focus the third eye on all of the stars of the sky?

After you gather your energy, how are you able to open the flood gate into the earth?

Answers are welcomed!

Love to all!

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 02:49 PM
link   
I have never heard of anyone 'harnessing' the power of a star, but the idea reminds me of something I seen in a book once - they were talking about meditating on the "essence" of a certain flower or herb instead of running out and spending all your money on it.

This actually makes a lot of sense if you take into account there are multiple dimensions/spiritual realms. One of these dimensions/realms has to hold the essence or "blueprint" of all 3D matter, and if you can tap into that essence I am sure it would be pretty powerful.

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 02:51 PM
link   
What do you mean with ' harnassing the power of a star'?
2nd line

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by BellaMente
I have never heard of anyone 'harnessing' the power of a star, but the idea reminds me of something I seen in a book once - they were talking about meditating on the "essence" of a certain flower or herb instead of running out and spending all your money on it.

This actually makes a lot of sense if you take into account there are multiple dimensions/spiritual realms. One of these dimensions/realms has to hold the essence or "blueprint" of all 3D matter, and if you can tap into that essence I am sure it would be pretty powerful.

I wander how much of that power we can channel through our conscience?

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Solidus Green eye
What do you mean with ' harnassing the power of a star'?
2nd line

I know it sounds crazy. But the sight of a distant fire can charge your spirit with energy. Fire is the lower light energy of the source.

So if you were to meditate on a candle flame, you would feel the vibrational energies that flow through your conscience. This is a beautiful yet portable way of loving a part of our suns energy.

If you concentrate on this vibrational resonance within your third eye, it will feel like love.

This is the harnessing of the energies of a star. Everything in existence, projects energy in the higher dimensions. If you meditate on it with your third eye, you will feel it's level of closeness to itself or to the rest of the universe.

The conscience being that is a Star, is mostly if not completely energy that when resonating with our third eye,is pure love.

This gives you an abundance of love within your conscience that you want to release back into the universe. But there is a way to project this higher realm light into the 3rd dimension.

This is what light workers do I assume. The way I have found is to meditate on the vibration of love that I feel from the North star, and through visualizations, channel that love to every human being on Earth.

I'm curious to know if there is a way to focus your third eye on the multiple vibrations of all the stars in the sky.

How does one handle the ecstasy of such a strong vibration and maintain focus? My flesh mind begins to feed me temptations to disconnect me from the source. I'm obviously not ready to handle the powers of stars ....yet.

Has anyone harnessed the powers of the galactic core?

[edit on 29-3-2010 by manbird12000]

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 03:20 PM
link   
What would one do with this type of responsibility other then battle with growing evil forces/energies. Mabey certain responsibilities are distributed to those who can handle them without getting a (GOD EGO) hint above friends
. If you seek certain abilities remember there may be heavy responsibilities that come with them to balance the transmitting individual FROM BECOMMING A WISH THEY WAS A GOD TYPE (DEMON). I would look into finding GOD and mabey he will show you all the STARS AND STUFFS you seek to minipulate. After you have gaind a sound spirit on what the stars are and how many there are and where they are all located then you may be able to concentrate on them all and interact. UM JUST SAYEN!

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13
What would one do with this type of responsibility other then battle with growing evil forces/energies. Mabey certain responsibilities are distributed to those who can handle them without getting a (GOD EGO) hint above friends
. If you seek certain abilities remember there may be heavy responsibilities that come with them to balance the transmitting individual FROM BECOMMING A WISH THEY WAS A GOD TYPE (DEMON). I would look into finding GOD and mabey he will show you all the STARS AND STUFFS you seek to minipulate. After you have gaind a sound spirit on what the stars are and how many there are and where they are all located then you may be able to concentrate on them all and interact. UM JUST SAYEN!

You are exactly correct. I have taken great care to remove all of my selfish desires and Ego driven emotions. All I am allowed to handle, is that which is placed before me. I then act on it with love and the task is fulfilled.

The North star was brought to my attention last night by my spiritual guide. So I walked outside and stared at it. I couldn't handle the exquisite energies from the light vibrations for more than a few short moments. That's what prompted my question.

The answers will come to me naturally. But I am just curious as to how others are handling this task. This could be the means through which I receive my answer.

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

I can imagine that we are attracted towards this because of our wanting to Love others.

It's the net that is catching all the falling souls. It's not a battle, it's a rescue operation. It can only be performed with the love and energy of the source and with the same intent.

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by manbird12000

Good luck friend with your advances and stay grounded even if you obtain this ability with the stars for the GOD EGO WILL HAVE YOU CASTED keep it to yourself till its TIME AND YOU WILL KNOW WHEN IF YOU CAN ACHIEVE IT

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by manbird12000

I can imagine that we are attracted towards this because of our wanting to Love others.

THAT IS TRUE FRIEND EXCEPT SOME ENERGIES DONT EVEN EXCEPT LOVE FROM THE CREATOR SO THOSE FORMS NEED BALANCE WHICH IS MY FIELD OF PLAY.

It's the net that is catching all the falling souls. It's not a battle, it's a rescue operation. It can only be performed with the love and energy of the source and with the same intent.

I SEE WHAT YOU ARE SEEING BUT THESE SOULS WERE NEVER MENT TO FALL SOMETHING IS TRAPPING THEM AND AGAIN THAT IS MY FIELD OF PLAY. YOU SEEM MORE LIKE A RESCUE AGENT WHY THE EVEIL IS DISTRACTED SO WE ARE ON THE SAME TEAM JUST PLAYEN DIFFERENT POSITIONS FRIEND. its all based on love of those who never deserved to be trapped in the first place.

Excuse the caps plz not screaming at all just like typing like that.

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Don't worry about the caps.

"THAT IS TRUE FRIEND EXCEPT SOME ENERGIES DONT EVEN EXCEPT LOVE FROM THE CREATOR SO THOSE FORMS NEED BALANCE WHICH IS MY FIELD OF PLAY."

I agree but isn't positive energy used to balance? Positive energy is love (at least that's what it emotionally feels like)

"I SEE WHAT YOU ARE SEEING BUT THESE SOULS WERE NEVER MENT TO FALL SOMETHING IS TRAPPING THEM AND AGAIN THAT IS MY FIELD OF PLAY. YOU SEEM MORE LIKE A RESCUE AGENT WHY THE EVEIL IS DISTRACTED SO WE ARE ON THE SAME TEAM JUST PLAYEN DIFFERENT POSITIONS FRIEND. its all based on love of those who never deserved to be trapped in the first place."

Very true.
Nice to come across such great people in the battle.

I learned from my spiritual guide that the physical and mental energy we spend trying to feel happy, is actually the very act of killing our joy.

So I believe it is an educational issue as well as a scientific one to bring people out of the slave mind. It's good to see others knowing their purpose and fulfilling it. Every day, more and more people are seeing the truth

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 02:16 AM
link   

Okay, well I'm skeptic about all this. Maybe it is possible to feel interconnected with certain objects. But to 'harnass the power of a star''..lol

Do you even know how much energy a star emmits ?
Our own sun energy output is estimated at 386 billion billion megaWatts, produced by nuclear fusion reactions.

It sounds like you're on a fantasy quest in your own imagination.

Sorry for the disbelief here, just me.

Cheers

[edit on 30-3-2010 by Solidus Green eye]

[edit on 30-3-2010 by Solidus Green eye]

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 03:39 PM
link   

all the laws of matter are ok at a certain level, but ancient writings from india regard the universe as being projected "out there" from within. its projected by the mind and then enjoyed by the mind.

somehow we witness all this and thats who we really are.

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Solidus Green eye

I was expecting some mind blowing discussion on Dyson spheres , bubbles swarms or rings ....

shrugs .. and shuffles off .

My bad .

top topics

join