It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm confused, Shouldnt they be in court?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 12:58 PM
link   
The MP's "scandal" that took place here in the UK shocked many people (Or so the media claimed) But i have not heard of a single MP going to court over this. Now, they stole from the system, correct? They were in positions of trust and they took full advantage of that situation proving just how selfish (or human) they really are.

If i stole money from the till at work, i'd get sacked. If i claimed benefits while working, i'd get struck off and be forced to pay every penny back. If rob someone on the street, i'd end up doing community service the minimum. And yet, these clowns, That have taken THOUSANDS over a small period of time (No doubt there predecessors were doing the same thing) Have not paid one.little.bit.
Some were made to resign or stand down at the next election. Some paid it "all" back and started going to church. Some (mostly con's) Said that they wouldn’t pay it back because it was "Their money"

We have all heard the story's about who spent what and what they did when they got caught out. The media has sold alot of papers, made alot of money and probably opened a few eyes. But how have each and every one of these greedy gluttonous idiots avoided court?
Because essentially, they are criminals.
I know life is tough, i know they are all in it together, but SURELY, Surely there must be a way of getting these people prosecuted? If not all of them then at least those that let it happen? Isn’t there anyway of getting that done?

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Probably not, the real criminals in good ol' U.S of A. never get prosecuted, either!

join