It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

JP Morgan Whistleblower Injured in Hit and Run Accident the Day After Testifying

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+35 more 
posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 12:12 PM
link   

JP Morgan Whistleblower Injured in Hit and Run Accident the Day After Testifying

www.nypost.com

A London-based precious-metals trader who had accused JPMorgan Chase of manipulating the gold and silver markets was involved in a bizarre weekend car accident that triggered a police chase before the suspect was nabbed.

Andrew Maguire, a metals trader at the London Bullion Market Association, and his wife were traveling in their car when a second car coming out of a side street struck their vehicle. That car then hit two more vehicles before fleeing.
(visit the link for the full news article)

+3 more 
posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 12:12 PM
link   

The hit and run occurred after Maguire's name came to light Thursday during a US Commodities Futures Trading Commission hearing on limiting gold and silver positions held by large market participants in order to prevent manipulation.

Read more: www.nypost.com...

Well, what can you say really? I mean, if you wanted to make it obvious that you were guilty of exactly what you were accused of, the best way to do it is to attack the person who accused you of the crime!

Pathetic, to say the least.

www.nypost.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by D.E.M.

Wow. Thank goodness he survived.

A little worried though, I wouldn't be surprised if this guy turns up dead. "Accidentally" or by "suicide".

Nice find.

S&F

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Soo wierd, I just watched some youtube, and in the same instant I saw the mainpage and the JP Morgan headline, they said on the YT vid that Titanic was owned by JP Morgan, unless I heard it wrong ! Spooky !

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by ChemBreather

Sounds more like synchronicity than weirdness, but sticking to the topic I would say that it would be best for the victim to either lay low and disappear off the grid for awhile or the exact opposite and try to get some attention keeping the publics eye on him....

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Already a thread here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Iamonlyhuman

Forum rules allow for a thread in Breaking News and a thread in the accessory boards

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by D.E.M.
reply to post by Iamonlyhuman

Forum rules allow for a thread in Breaking News and a thread in the accessory boards

No problem, I was "just sayin". I wonder why though... cause this will be in the same forum as the other one tomorrow just like the other one was in breaking news yesterday.

Never mind... don't want to get off topic.

[edit on 29/3/2010 by Iamonlyhuman]

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by kommunist
reply to post by D.E.M.

Wow. Thank goodness he survived.

A little worried though, I wouldn't be surprised if this guy turns up dead. "Accidentally" or by "suicide".

Nice find.

S&F

That's how they do it! But now that there has been an attempt to kill him already, they may leak some disinfo, and have him killed, and then try and blame whatever the disinfo talked about as the reason he was killed. At least thats what I would do... does that make me screwed up in the head?

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 06:38 PM
link   
I see the legend to the picture from there " Picture of the scene where, ironically, twisted metal is scattered everywhere "

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by ChemBreather

The Titanic was directly owned and operated by the Oceanic Steam Navigation Company – popularly known as the “White Star” line because of the white star appearing on the company’s house flag. The White Star flag was first flown about 1850 in an attempt to capitalize on the gold rush trade to Australia. The line was eventually purchased by Thomas Ismay who reorganized the company in 1869. By 1902, White Star was no longer an independent company. The line was purchased and became a wholly owned subsidiary of the International Navigation Co (Ltd.) of England, which in turn was owned by the International Mercantile Marine Co. of New Jersey – all under the control of industrial giant J. P. Morgan. At the time of Titanic’s loss, White Star had a fleet of ships operating between the United Kingdom and Australia, New Zealand, Canada, and the United States.

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 09:02 PM
link   
stars and flags....i guess they didnt get a very good hit man because he got caught
.....if you break it down they probably used TARP money to pay for it.......uhhhh wait a minute ....it means we paid for it

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 11:47 PM
link   
I must say, the response to this thread (as well as it being front-paged) is the best 20th birthday present ever!

Cheerio my good sirs

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 01:05 AM
link   
Coincidence?

I don't believe in them.. especially when it involves Chase bank. I am sure next time their assassination will be more decisive.

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 01:17 AM
link   
What Im most interested in:
"

London cops using helicopters and patrol cars chased the hit-and-run driver before nabbing that person, whose name has not been released by authorities.

Maguire and his wife were released from the hospital yesterday. London police would not comment on the accident investigation.
"

If Im not mistaken usually when its OBVIOUS the man is guilty they release the name. When they dont its to protect innocent until proven guilty, so people dont retaliate on some one possibly innocent.

And usually they at least comment saying we caught him good job or something.

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 01:25 AM
link   
reply to post by kommunist

Actually, the hit-and-run guy is mostly likely to turn up suicided now. He failed AND got caught. Makes the employer very nervous. And when JP Morgan gets nervous, people start dying.

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 02:31 AM
link   
It's insane how blatant they are haha.. They can't keep doing this forever though, it's going to catch up with them. [Like it kind of did right here]

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 03:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by crash override
stars and flags....i guess they didnt get a very good hit man because he got caught
.....if you break it down they probably used TARP money to pay for it.......uhhhh wait a minute ....it means we paid for it

Brilliant! Star for you.

It is good to know our IRA money stolen by Obama and given freely to the banksters is going for such a "worthy cause". The arrogance of the elite is astounding.

Like some others have said, I would really be scared if I were the "hit man" that got caught. Unintended murder/suicide may be in his immediate future...IE: Oswald/Ruby type. Thing is JP Morgan will go scott free, I bettcha.

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 05:49 AM
link   
I think you are all jumping to conclusions, this could just be a genuine hit and run because you know they do actaully happen in london quite alot.

Am i to believe that the all powerfull JP morgan empire decided they wanted this guy dead and they send the worst possible hitman in the history of hitmen?

When i read the title i assumed the hit and run was car vs human but what are the chances of driving into somebodys car and killing them? wouldnt you at least wait untill they got out?

also the 'hitman' hit another two cars and then was captured, if that is the type of people they are employing to do the clean up operations then maybe they do need bailout money after all

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 06:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ridhya

"

London cops using helicopters and patrol cars chased the hit-and-run driver before nabbing that person, whose name has not been released by authorities.

Maguire and his wife were released from the hospital yesterday. London police would not comment on the accident investigation.
"

Isn't it a bit of a coincidence that they happened to have a helicopter on the scene to chase the perp?

As mentioned above car 'accidents' happen in London all the time, the Big smoke is just that... Big... seems a bit strange don't you think?

bb

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join