It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Reality Scare

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 10:24 AM
link   
So the past 72 hours have been a little shaky for me, It feels like I have lived about a week in the time of 3 days. But I'm finally getting the whole picture and everything is coming together, but I could still use a little ATS reassurance and well-thought out answer to my question.

Please try to stay with me on this, and try to understand.
The world of thinking is a scary place, but the most rewarding as well.

Lately I have been noticing a trend in myself. When I start to zone out (almost like a day dream) the intensity varies on the situation and company. It's like I lose perspective that I'm a human being and become part of the room, like observing it from all angels. And the more intense it gets, the more I more I start to move. I guess you could think of it as meditation, but because I'm sitting in a chair, it gives my body grounding by my feet instead of my rear...so I'm constantly and slowly bouncing my legs up and down. And whenever I get a twitch to do so, and try to stop it...and person close to me will twitch their leg. Like a rush of energy is sent into them from my body.

At any rate, it's not a big deal, it's just the more I focus on things around me...the more I come apart of the surroundings. I could either be reading their signals and my body is reacting accordingly to theirs, or vice versa. I could be sending electromagnetic signals to them. But it really doesn't matter, because I know it happens.

Friday night I was with a few friends, and it started off normally. But when a buddy I rarely hang out with, got closer to his foot closer to mine without me visually noticing it...I could feel a current between our feet. It was like the force off two magnets, except our feet were about 8 inches apart.

Then I get a call. It's from a girl that I used to date, but things got too complicated so we decided it was best we don't see each other anymore. I didn't have time to answer it, so I texted her and asked what she wanted.

She replies me with, "You called me remember?"
So I play it off that she was just messing with me because it's just something she would do. So I just say whatever and stop talking to her.

Then me and my buddy drive to go somewhere, and I see her standing outside a building. Me and my buddy are parked to talk to somebody, and I see her drive by and wave at me. A little weird, because considering how much we "hate" (a love hate type of thing) I would doubt she would wave at me.

Then it gets a little strange. I'm in the room and I'm all but in a meditative state. My legs are bouncing up and down, I'm zoned out like a mad man. But it's a type of zone out where if someone talked to me I could reply...but it would be like an auto pilot response. And about that time, the same buddy I mentioned earlier had all but passed out. But from what I could tell, he wasn't really sleeping as much as he was lucid dreaming (I guess it was about the same state I was in, except I had my eyes open).

And then I noticed it. His feet were churning to the rhythm of my bouncing legs. I stopped, and then he stopped. I started again, and then he started a little while later. It was pretty constant--but I don't think anyone else in the room notice. The bouncing of my legs are almost unnoticeable. And even if someone noticed it, it is something so minor that no one would say anything.

Obviously this experience is a little shaky, so I tell my friend I'm about to roll. And right when I stand up, the buddy that was sleeping jumps up like a jack-in-the-box. Like he was just awoken by my sudden burst back into reality. This little event just had me a little shaky as I went and drove home (bad choice).

But anyway, the next day I tell someone that the girl I mentioned earlier, had called me the night before. And they told me, yea I know I heard all about it.

At this point I was like, what the hell? And they told me how I had called her and told her how much I loved her and how messed up I was.
So I check my phone, and the only call I have from her is a missed call...no dialed calls.
I text her and ask her what I said, and she told me the same thing...that I had loved her and couldn't live without her.
I was like, is this a joke? But I could tell she wasn't playing around.
So I ask her if she saw me at the building, and she became confused and told me she was out of town all night.

And at this point, I'm questioning my sanity. Apparently I could control minds, and lived in an alternate reality where I was doing this crap in my sleep. Enough to get any man a little rustled.

But then I remembered this Iphone App that lets you can call someone else, and it shows up as any name you want it to. So that would explain the missed call, and the call telling her I loved her. So now I just have someone that I have to kill instead of going crazy...no big deal.

Then I ask my buddy who was all outside that building that night, and he names off everyone. Quickly I can distinguish that the girl that waved at me was just a similar looking girl who's face was hidden in the dark.

But I'm still interested in the communication between me and my friend. I could say that my brain was just hullucinating on me, but I know I saw it. A psychologist could call me crazy, but because I have judged everything in my past of my senses, I know for a fact that I saw what I--I felt what I felt. And then I realized how crazy you can become, just because of a series of unexplained events.

But nonetheless, would anyone like to explain how it would be possible to telepathically communicate with other people...maybe even control some of their actions? Almost like a hypnosis?

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Nostradumbass

Has this ever happened to you before?

Any chance your buddy slipped something into your drink?

Odd story.

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Interesting, different details, but essentially the same theme as today's "Curtis" comics strip - telepathic communication. I experienced a similar phenomenon at about age 16 between myself and the "group" I hung out with. We all seemed to have woken up at the same time on the same night in our own homes in communication with one another. We verified it amongst ourselves the next day (six of our crowd admitted to participating).
You've experienced a weird phenomenon. Even if someone was playing iphone app tricks, your psychic energy encounter is still unexplained. At my age I just chalk it up to "too much LDS" - but seriously, as you experience different people in your life sometimes a sort of "resonance" occurs that is freaky and could be attracting at the same time - much more typical is a "dissonance" response with which most of us have a great deal of experience. Enjoy the journey.

gj

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 12:48 PM
link   
I'm not telling you to take fewer drugs, you understand. Just don't confuse your drug experiences with reality.

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 12:54 PM
link   
I will admit I did take a drug...but one I do regularly and its not a hullicinagon. Every since that night I quit, but it really makes me wonder.

And the guy who I thought made the prank call, didn't even have the app. So right now I'm not really sure. Because I had a missed call from her, and no dialed calls. Yet she said she answered the phone and talked to me, yet she never called me.

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Anyone ever experienced something similar?

I would really appreciate any insight on to as why my friends feet were moving when he was sleeping.

new topics

top topics

join