It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US, Not THEM

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Hello ATS,

First of all, I want to let you all know that I am a strong believer in helping those in need, when needed. I am also a strong believer in the old adage that 'charity starts at home'.

That being proclaimed, I would like to know this; To what balances are my tax dollars being applied? By Dollars, Percentages, etc.

Is there a US Gov website out there that actually has a accessable database to pull these types of queries?

If there isn't, then there sure as HELL should be! It's OUR money and I want to know where my investment is going.

Not for nuthin', but this country has been going down hill rapidly, and I see a HELLUVA lot of money being spent overseas, when the people who are expected to pay these bills (US residents) can't even find a decent job to foot the bill.

This doesn't make sense to me at all. It's time to dramatically change the balance sheet. We need to, at LEAST temporarily, invest more in US and less in THEM.

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Source: NYT Case in point...

[edit on 3/30/2010 by billybobh3]

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 03:03 PM
link   
great idea;
The United States of Liberty will take it into consideration

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 03:11 PM
link   
There is no need for a website since none of your tax dollars pay for any government services. They go to pay the interest on the national debt so in other words they pay the private foreign banking cartel that owns the Federal Reserve for the privilege of using thier worthless fiat paper currency. Oh and all our taxes still don't cover the interest on the 75 trillion in debt so the corporate government borrows the rest from guess who... And at more interest... it is complete insanity and if the American people understood it there would be a revolution by morning.

Look up the "Grace Commission Report"

[edit on 30-3-2010 by hawkiye]

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by billybobh3

I agree and flag for you.
If they truly wanted to fix this they would why dont they? This is the question we should be asking. Were is the money going and why do you want America to fall apart.

I think we might be seeing a plan setup to make us fail very slowly and then come to our rescue. But the price we pay for that rescue is going to be very high and freedom will be a word of the past.

top topics

join