It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hidden Artifacts! (pics)

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by polarwarrior

great pictures, is it just me or the pic of the bottom of that pyramid does that second symbol from the left look like a compass similar to what the freemasons use as their society symbol??? just looked that way to me... great post

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by polarwarrior

Wow ultra interesting I love this stuff.It has always fastinated me how mainstream science will sweep anomolis artifacts under the carpet cause they don't fit "the facts" as they see them.I haven't seen these before thanks for the post.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonegurkha
It has always fastinated me how mainstream science will sweep anomolis artifacts under the carpet cause they don't fit "the facts" as they see them.

There is always the issue of 'mainstream science' requiring high standards of proof before re-writing history. As I always say, to endorse anything less is to promote an idiocracy. And there's far too much stoopid on the loose as is.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Hi

All these artifacts do sound terribly seducing.
I believe a lot of us feel the need to understand life. Why we are here. What we should really do...
But I find all this very suspicious. Even though "I want to believe", I do not want to be manipulated by lunatics.
By delusional pseudo-archeologs that start creating their reality.
To be honest I would have been convinced by some artifacts untill it became a throw-it-all-in multi-purpous artifact burrito...
If you take the pyramid artifact, with the magnetic "jade" cups...
- is this a known hoax?
- Has any of these objects been submitted to "hard" science? (carbon dating...)
- The phosphorescent material used for inscriptions is highly suspicious to me.

peace,

Logi_ciel

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Logiciel

Be glad to help but not sure what you are referring to. If you could please link to the post containing the claim

Thanks

Well said JohnnyCanuck

There is always the issue of 'mainstream science' requiring high standards of proof before re-writing history. As I always say, to endorse anything less is to promote an idiocracy. And there's far too much stoopid on the loose as is.

edit on 7/2/12 by Hanslune because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnnyCanuck

Right O.
People dont use their brains that much anymore. did anyone of those who Starred and Flagged the OP, think for a second and check for other references to the items posted? just a double check at least?
"Oh, its posited by some researcher, so he must be brilliant and his ideas must be true...."
Why does the OP use the word "Pre Sanskrit"?? if he is so well aware, he would have known that it is Proto Indo European Language or PIE. he doesnt know that.

I did watch 'IIdiocracy" last week. Seeing the current standard of intellect on the boards and in real life, i think we are going to reach the station earl;ier than we thought. The movie is a real satire.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 02:35 AM
link   
Has a youtube vid been made about this? Is there a link to more data? What about the rock, analyzed or not? compass readings could be shown on video to describe what you only say as it being magnetic.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 03:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by mikefromspace
Has a youtube vid been made about this?

As requested.

edit on 9-2-2012 by reddpill because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 04:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hanslune

Be glad to help but not sure what you are referring to. If you could please link to the post containing the claim

Thanks

Well said JohnnyCanuck

But beside the point. The obstinate refusal of mainstream archaeology to take anomalous artefacts seriously has nothing to do with maintaining standards of evidence and everything to do with preserving tired, old scientific paradigms that their custodians realise are shattered by these artefacts.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by micpsi

Originally posted by Hanslune

Thanks

Well said JohnnyCanuck

But beside the point. The obstinate refusal of mainstream archaeology to take anomalous artefacts seriously has nothing to do with maintaining standards of evidence and everything to do with preserving tired, old scientific paradigms that their custodians realise are shattered by these artefacts.

Straw man.

There are no "anomalous artifacts" that aren't taken seriously.

In fact, there are very, VERY few anomalous artifacts in the first place.

Harte

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by micpsi

Maybe mainstream archaeology looks at the evidence and then doesn't take it seriously, as Harte noted.

If all these bad people are preventing anything from changing why is it that our view of the ancient world has changed

Do you note any change in our understanding in say the last century?

If so, how does that match up with your claim?

Here is a challenge; give us the three top 'anomalous artefacts' you have personally investigated and found to be 'real'. Now there are real anomalies but they are rarely talked about by the fringe which tend to go for the more 'exotic'.

edit on 9/2/12 by Hanslune because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Very disappointing that it is a hoax (is ALL of the video a hoax? I've tried researching but there is still not much on Klaus Dona...no Wikipedia etc that I could find).

What is more disappointing is that I watched more than half the video first...then it occurred to me to come and check on ATS !!

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join