It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hidden Artifacts! (pics)

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 07:30 PM
link   
For almost all interviews he has done,
I have always been impressed with the integrity of Bill Ryan,
and the quality of information he is willing to present.

By virtue of the fact that he is presenting,
the information already is presumed to have at least some credibility,
in my book.

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 09:40 PM
link   
So the pyramid found while digging for gold in equador in an underground tunnel system, that along with 350 other artifacts that dont seem to match any known pre-columbian culture in south america. One of which is the 10-12,00 year old world map.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9076fbd9031e.jpg[/atsimg]
The pre-sanskrit was translated by an expert perfect in 40 languages named Professor (Kultichman?) the president of the German linguistic association to be "The sun(son?) of the creator comes" this was found above the gold inlay of the orion constellation. Could the creator of this artifact also have come from Orion? The way the markings are hidden on the base is much the way an artist would sign their statue today, rather than on the rear or face if it were to be part of the display of the object. Those familiar with spiritual texts like the Ra material know the negative hidden directorates that control groups like the illuminati are from Orion. When I saw the orion constellation on it I thought, of course, where else?

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by ChemBreather

Thank you for the links to the videos; I have now spent the whole day watching, sorting information, and trying to find more information about some of the things mentioned. I did try to go to the other links you had posted about Brandon Levon and only had page errors. I am definitely going to check out his books. If you know of any more sites to check out in regards to this subject matter, Please share!!_javascript:icon('
')

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 01:00 AM
link   
something strange i just noticed from rewatching this interview, is all the areas where pyramids are found, the areas see hardly any snowfall a year?
coincidence? maybe.
but if someone has an explanation id love to hear it.

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 01:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bspiracy

Originally posted by Kandinsky
reply to post by colin42

Check out my first posts in this thread...some links there

I stopped researching your links as the first two aren't a rebuttal and prove nothing to Dona being a liar. One is wikipedia of all places.. The Glider link had only offerings of a different view and don't prove anything either.

Are you serious?

The best you can offer is saying you don't agree. But calling him a liar is wrong if you're going by your own links.

Even science text books are changed periodically so are you calling the authors before a revision liars as well?

b

I'm calling him a liar, yes. I'm not spoon feeding you, I've provided links and an argument...what have you got?

The bird of Saqqarra has been tested and cannot fly...that is unless falling to the ground is your idea of flight? Frankly, I wouldn't be surprised. That you have no knowledge of these tests indicates to me that you choose to believe it's a glider and haven't bothered to look elsewhere.

I used wiki....so what? At the foot of the page are links to independent sources from which you can strengthen or readdress an argument. Ica Stones are accepted as hoaxes...what's your opinion?

Far from being an illiterate peasant, Sutcliffe said Uschuya was intelligent, proud of his achievement and had “a great sense of humour.” He proved it to the TV crew by taking a fresh stone about an inch a half long – its patina the result of being baked in cow dung and massaged with boot polish – powered up his dentist’s drill and carved an ‘ancient’ legend of ‘BBC TV’. Today, the stone sits on Sutcliffe’s desk as one of the most unusual paperweights in the world.
Fortean Times. Ica Stones Hoax

Bird of Saqqarra isn't a glider or scale model of an airplane. His stone figures aren't 17, 000 years old. Crystal skulls aren't 'mysterious.' The Sirius Mystery isn't a mystery...the Dogon never claimed to be visited by aliens or know of binary stars. All these things can be checked. Perhaps Dona hasn't checked anything in his years of promoting 'mysteries?' Perhaps nobody has ever directed his attention to a researched explanation? Guess he isn't a liar then?

When searching for diamonds in West African Sierra Leone, local people made unexpected finds: They repeatedly came across 40 to 70 cm tall stone sculptures. The origin of these so-called Nomoli is uncertain. Some were discovered at depths of 50 metres. This means that they must be about 17,000 years old. A date which does not conform to today’s archaeological knowledge. Where did the Nomoli come from? Were they left by an alien culture which disappeared long ago?
Klaus 'Sugar' Donut

500 years old soapstone figures...very well studied objects. I've held one. Only Dona is making the 17, 000yo claim. 50 metres deep? Aliens? He's making it up....lying if you will

His associates? Project Avalon. Project Camelot. Bill Ryan. Exopolitics. Stephen Basset. Describing these people as credulous is generous. My own opinion is that they exploit people's dreams. They promote Bob Dean...a demonstrable liar. I'd provide links, but doubtless you'd be unwilling to read them.

Klaus Dona has been able to gather more than 1700 pieces, all of which have no logical explanation! The exhibition was a big success in Vienna, after which it travelled to Berlin, Seoul, and Switzerland. Being physical pieces, they are irrefutable evidence and difficult to reject. All through his search for unexplained archeological artifacts the answer has always been: we are not alone, more so, we've never been.
Exopolitics 2009

Lies again. There are 'logical explanations' for people that make an effort to look. There are archaeological objects that remain unidentified and therefore mysterious. The default explanation isn't 'aliens.'

I used to believe the BS of these people. Grew up on the stuff. I've learned that they lie and misdirect their audience. I post information that attempts to at least raise questions in the minds of some. It's all cool. I spend 10 minutes writing a post that you'll skim through and dismiss. You'll carry on believing Dona is honest and aliens taught the brown folk of the Americas how to carve stone. If one other member reads a link, checks a fact and maybe gets a real interest in history...no harm done. Y'all have a nice day and keep watching the Truth on You Tube

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 01:47 AM
link   
reply to post by colin42

You make some good points in the posts and demonstrate a mind in motion. I agree that the objects are interesting, but naturally from a different angle in my case.

Regarding light in Egyptian tombs and pyramids...it's another popular myth presented by Von Daniken, Dona etc.

The British Museum has several hundred Egyptian pottery oil lamps. Egyptian houses, temples and anywhere else were lit by these lamps. The ceilings of tombs are colourfully painted, in some cases, and aren't soot stained.

Going further back, the caves of Chauvet have some simply stunning paintings...wow! The ceilings of these caves aren't blackened in soot despite being occupied for hundreds of years. They used clay oil lamps too.

On the scales of reason...aliens/electricity? Or oil lamps?

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 02:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Kandinsky

Looking at how people respond to this kind of thread it would be very easy to make a lot of money from SOME people on here and others in general by doing to kind of things this thread talks about.
I dont know what age you are but I grew up in awe of a lot of this stuff and things like the face on Mars etc but maybe some day they will see these people for what they are C__MEN I am sure they can fill in the blanks.

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 02:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by rapunzel222
reply to post by ColeYounger

i can assure you the skulls aren't fake. they're in a museum, anyone can go see them.

look like alien skulls to me. sure you can change the shape wiht skull boarding but so far as i know, you can't change the CRANIAL CAPACITY (VOLUME) of hte skull. and those skulls look to me like they have a volume larger than a human skull by about half again at least.

lots of these type of skulls are found all over the world. in connection with mysterious ruins. they are ignored or put down to skull boarding.

to me this indicates archaeologists are either dumb or stupid.

or there is a high level cover up and propaganda machine going on, which i do know to be true, and students are told the skulls are nothing special and all are due to binding. yet the anomalies are ignored. classic brainwashing at uni if you ask me. no one questions anything anymore. just LOOK at them withyoure EYES. they are WEIRD.

Care to explain the text in bold please because it's easy to MAKE the statement but what you need is proof.

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 09:28 AM
link   

I am confused as to why all the stuff you are debunking has nothing to do with the OP Presentation. Have you watched the video? None of the things you have mentioned have anything to do with the OP video :S

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Anyone got pics of the 9ft giants mentiond in the OP curious to see what they found.

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Wide-Eyes

Well hes obviously been on Donas tail for a little while now
But the Glider, Ica stones, Dogon tribe and such have been out in the open for a significant amount of time, and heavily discussed. These are all things Dona did sensationalize/over speculate on. So i can understand, his work should have ironclad evidence backing it up to be taken seriously . I would love to hear what he has to say about what was presented in the OP

I find the presentation quite fascinating and inspiring. It raised alot of possibilities.....
...and i thinks its the possibilities which keep the good people here at ATS commin back for more!

Great Thread
Great skepticism
Great discussion

man i hope this thread doesn't die

S&F

[edit on 31-3-2010 by psilocybernaught]

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wide-Eyes

I am confused as to why all the stuff you are debunking has nothing to do with the OP Presentation. Have you watched the video? None of the things you have mentioned have anything to do with the OP video :S

I've watched the video/s on You Tube. I'm sorry to have confused you. The OP is dependent on Dona and his claims. I pointed out several issues regarding Dona's veracity and credibility. I then explained why several of the objects Dona presents as 'mysterious' actually aren't. The objects I chose are featured on his site and in his Exopolitics presentation of 2009. I was hoping to encourage at least one member to reconsider how truthful Dona is and to read a little more about the history of these objects.

The videos feature many of the same mysteries we've discussed on ATS many times. Yonaguni, Piri Reis map, elongated skulls...all discussed. Yonaguni generates a thread every 5/6 months. Elongated skulls get a thread every couple of months. They've all been explained fairly well...some with more detail than others...

His pyramid with the eye is, to my mind, fake. I've looked for more information, but the only references I can find lead back to Dona and a site called humanresonance. Not to give up too quickly, I checked the history of archaeological finds around La Mana, Equador where these stone maps and the pyramid allegedly come from. Nothing to find...obsidian tools. So I have a look through the scientific papers to see if anything links back to La Mana. Nothing to find.

Now, to my mind that all suggests that somebody, somewhere is deliberately presenting 'evidence' designed to mislead. If they aren't what they say they are and they don't come from where they are claimed to have come from...they smell of hoax. They suggest an intention to make people believe something they want you to.

Naturally, the majority of members in this thread believe the video evidence and narration. The underlying theme of Dona's video is that science lies and hides evidence that 'doesn't fit within its paradigm.' Is that a fair summary? That's how I understood it and I'll cheerfully be corrected if wrong.

As people believe science 'hides stuff,' folk are going to see what I wrote about the pyramid being fake and see confirmation that science has hidden the good stuff like these glow in the dark pyramids and stone maps. IN that case, I ask why all the other things in his video have been openly researched and investigated for decades?

It may seem to you and others that I'm 'debunking' by proclamation or just because I feel like it. It's not the case, before I call a guy a liar or hoaxer I do due diligence to researching that guy. Check my profile and posts...in this section of ATS, I post sources to back up my arguments.

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 12:47 PM
link   
damn i'm really amazaed by all that i'v seen here

really makes us think twice about our real genesis.

Good Thread

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 01:55 PM
link   
I hope this is regarded as on topic

www.youtube.com...

A series from coast to coast am with John Anthony West. I have listened to first four and I think so far it is in keeping with this thread.

Mystery of the Sphinx

Here is a link to vol 2 of a 4 volume video from J A West. Worth watching for its beauty alone. I'll let you find 1, 3 and 4

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 31-3-2010 by colin42]

[edit on 31-3-2010 by colin42]

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 02:27 PM
link   
In the video they said that there were some fake pictures of those elongated skulls circulating on the internet; they didn't show the pictures and i was wondering about the ones on the OP? where do the images originate? There still cool, but I'm wondering about the authenticity.

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by wmd_2008

I dont know what age you are but I grew up in awe of a lot of this stuff and things like the face on Mars etc but maybe some day they will see these people for what they are C__MEN I am sure they can fill in the blanks.

Yeah, me too. A good teacher when I was a kid set a flame for history. The Von Danikens and Charles Berlitzes set the fire burning...that sense of mystery was great. A childhood dream was to fly around the Bermuda Triangle until I got taken by aliens

Funny you mention 'face on Mars.' It was that and a closing paragraph in a chapter of Berlitz' 'Bermuda Triangle' that opened my eyes to the whole shebang...and a skeptic was born.

That childhood wonder still exists and is deeper. I appreciate your post for reminding me that a lot of members are in the same place I was back then. In that light, my exasperation at some posts is misplaced

...I'll still be kicking ass out of extraordinary claims...

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Hi again

See the links above in my last post to John Anthony West. I'd be interested in what you think.

I am sure even if you think he is bunk the video of the Egyptian art will feed your inner need for mystery.

It makes me want to dust off my carving tools and that has not happened for years. The stone vase and the carved king are true wonders amongst a glut of wonders.

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 02:39 AM
link   
I hope you don't mind interfering in this thread,

but this video, could be, fit in this missing history date, i found it very interesting and i like to share it.
Apologises if this came up earlier.

Bosnian pyramids

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 1-4-2010 by Memenquay]

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 09:55 PM
link   
the NWO has been in the making a very long time, no surprise that they find artifacts so old, possibly alien

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 03:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Stedlinn

I think there is enough evidence for science to take seriously and investigate the possibilty of civilisation going back much further than accepted today.

At least 10000 to 36000 years.

I remember reading something years ago about how fast a civilisation can be lost and the higher it is the quicker the knowledge is forgotten. A couple of generations.

Just think how much info you would not have available if we lost electrical power and you can see it would go pretty quick.

To Memenquay

Watched your vid and have been checking in on the Bosnian pyramid for a few years. I would love it to be true but am on the fence.

On one hand something that looks so much like a pyramid seems unlikely to be natural but experts say it is although show no examples of other places to back it up.

We are shown stone within underground tunnels that are described as shaped by man but actually look like they are shaped by water.

The channels below the pyramid are also claimed to be proof of construction but I would guess any hill of any size would have natural underground watercourses to drain absorbed rainfall.

I think this is a wait and see.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join