It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hidden Artifacts! (pics)

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 01:08 AM
link   
I just watched his presentation. very interesting stuff.. I just had an idea. what if the pyramid with the eye is the missing tip of the pyramid in Egypt?

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 01:08 AM
link   
reply to post by SonicInfinity

I'd recommend checking out some of Dona's exhibits in more detail before drawing a conclusion. The Nomoli figures are 500 years old...not 17, 000. Crystal Skulls are late 19th Century...German IIRC. Apart from his connections to suspected hoaxers, he's presenting artifacts that are known as unknown and mysterious.

It's fair enough to 'believe' what we want to believe, if the person supporting our belief is intellectually dishonest...should we continue to believe them? Should you trust him? I already know your answer...and no, not all members get their facts from TV shows....or you tube

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 01:09 AM
link   

HA HA I’ve discovered the REPLY TO button. David Icke is referenced numerous times while researching the pyramid artifact. The originally posted requisites I recommended to validate an items authenticity are lacking for this particular artifact. This particular artifact was highlighted above all others. My original reply was to inform others (such as myself who are unable to dig in dirt) how to dig through valid information provided via the web as a means to educate themselves.

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 01:12 AM
link   
Awesome Docu here about the Hidden History Of The Human Race . I DLed the MP4 Video from your link and after watching it, was amazed at some of the Descriptions of those Stone Tools along with the Odd Skull formations found in south american grave sites . Great Find ! Thank You....

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 01:16 AM
link   

The percenatage of forgeries on the market is actually 80% forgive my error and thank you for your reply

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 01:34 AM
link   
reply to post by polarwarrior

Does he happen to say which pre-sanskrit language?

there are many...

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 01:40 AM
link   
reply to post by polarwarrior

Well the video seems to have problems at the moment but can you provided a link or a photo to his 9ft giants re the elongated skull its common practice with certain tribes .

files.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 30-3-2010 by wmd_2008]

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 01:50 AM
link   
That ancient skull with the skin and hair needs to be extensively tested. That way, we may be able to figure out which of our genes are hominid and which are Anunnaki.

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 02:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheWalkingFox
reply to post by colin42

What is with the burning desire of the pseudohistorians to "knock down" the Egyptians?

If the pyramids are older than thought, then that simply means that the Egyptian civilization was too, because, sadly for the people who can't believe brown people are capable of building a pyramid... there are no prior civilizations in Egypt.

For one mate you had better wind in your kneck with the racist slant as I am a brown eyed person. I have great respect for other civilisations and their achievements. I also know how peoples minds work enough to know vested interests when I see them. That includes money, religion national identity of not just the Egyptians.

I am not the one worried in Egypt of claims about the pryamids there being older than accepted.

I am not the on worried about the pyramids reported to exist in china that locals say were built by blonde haired blue eyed people, the Chinese gov. is.

There are no civilisations prior in egypt? Well thats one of the question to be answered isnt it. Along with a whole shopping list of other questions also being side stepped.

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 03:44 AM
link   

If anyone else is having a problem, Bill and I have been communicating and there is a major Avalon sever malfunction going on! He is having his techs work on it as I am typing this. He said it should be working within about a 12 hour period. He sincerely apologizes! But go back and watch when you get a chance. That is what I'm waiting on, been having a problem since yesterday.
But all will be well.

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 05:31 AM
link   
Yes I too want more info on these, will email Bill to get more data from Klaus about where his artifacts can be found, the dig sites etc. and the original reports but at the moment I cant get onto the site, must have killed the server or something, I didnt really expect this thread to take off because anomalies are so numerous now it really not that surprising. That youtube link will have to do for those wanting to watch atm. Yeah I was thinking all skulls elongated were from binding but these are different, some he showed dont have the three skull plates so are not from homo sapian. The elongated skull with the hair on it cant be pinned on binding, although the others above are suspected to be bound, so is yet to be explained. It has some sort of double bone material, it is yet to be DNA tested or dated, so im asuming it is a new find.

The part I found most interesting but couldnt really show with pics was the flute, as an engineer I cant fathom how they machined that darn flute! Also the tools (medical) made from (luddite?) I cant seem to get the right spelling to find the material information but he says we couldnt replicate those tools today. Now that would be an expensive hoax.

My interest in hidden archeology arose when I began to realize there are organized people attempting to keep truths hidden, and although digs today are done properly, the digs funded by the rich in the 17, 18th and 19th centuries could have had an untold number of artifacts go "missing" but of course things always slip through the cracks. Im not blaming mainstream archeologists for being involved in a conspiracy, they are doing a great job, although they are restricted by the paradigm they have to conform to while being educated to pass, along with no research into other strange phenomena in which to put anomalies into proper context(whats the % archeologists who believe in et's anyways?), I think they can be all too quick to put the embarassing anomalies in the closet, so unless you know exactly what to ask for the best finds just dont get docos made about them on the history channel and never make it into the publics awareness. None of this happens by accident, there is IMHO people attemting to keep the most valuable thing in the world (knowledge) all to themselves, and I wanna know what the truth is, im sick of deception. [Spiritually, I know I cant get a silver bullet of proof for the yet to be accepted, the universe wont allow me to violate others free will, or law of confusion], but I can reduce my proof requirments for the fun of possibility exploration knowing im fighting against a bunch of powerfull rich decievers, what slips through the cracks means so much more to me than what it would to someone who doesnt belive in controlled widespread deception with an agenda.

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 05:32 AM
link   
reply to post by ColeYounger

i can assure you the skulls aren't fake. they're in a museum, anyone can go see them.

look like alien skulls to me. sure you can change the shape wiht skull boarding but so far as i know, you can't change the CRANIAL CAPACITY (VOLUME) of hte skull. and those skulls look to me like they have a volume larger than a human skull by about half again at least.

lots of these type of skulls are found all over the world. in connection with mysterious ruins. they are ignored or put down to skull boarding.

to me this indicates archaeologists are either dumb or stupid.

or there is a high level cover up and propaganda machine going on, which i do know to be true, and students are told the skulls are nothing special and all are due to binding. yet the anomalies are ignored. classic brainwashing at uni if you ask me. no one questions anything anymore. just LOOK at them withyoure EYES. they are WEIRD.

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 05:37 AM
link   
reply to post by stardust1955

You say you and bill been comunicating, perhaps you could ask Bill about getting extending information on the artifacts from Klaus? it would be greatly appreciated thanks

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 06:46 AM
link   
Hey! Thanks I love this!
this is very intriguing but can anybody help me with a link..no matter where i try get this slideshow it doesn't work..

Anybody?
Anybody?
Bueller?

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 06:53 AM
link   
A couple of people embeded the Utube copy, sonic infinity's is on page 4.

But here is the link
www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 07:04 AM
link   
reply to post by rapunzel222

i can assure you the skulls aren't fake. they're in a museum, anyone can go see them.

I'll be more specific. I was referring to the pyramid\eye artifact and the small sculpture that was 'emitting a strange noise'.

look like alien skulls to me.

That's quite a leap! You're making the assumption that an alien race very closely resembles humans, in fact is almost identical, but has a larger capacity skull. I'll admit some of the skulls found in Mexico, Peru and even Russia are very strange, and that there are claims that the 'skull binding' process couldn't produce such extreme elongation. Yet the skull-binding tools are often found in the same digs that produced the skulls, and many medical\forensic researchers claim that binding can produce those super-elongated skulls.
It comes down to who you choose to believe.

to me this indicates archaeologists are either dumb or stupid

Why? Because they assume that the skeletons, tools and artifacts found at a dig are from the people who once lived there, and not aliens?

r there is a high level cover up and propaganda machine going on, which i do know to be true, and students are told the skulls are nothing special and all are due to binding. yet the anomalies are ignored. classic brainwashing at uni if you ask me. no one questions anything anymore. just LOOK at them withyoure EYES. they are WEIRD.

Again, I agree the skulls are weird. No argument there.
But, as I said before, I'm jaded. Big time. I'm not, however, closed-minded. I'm annoyed by people like James Randi, who scream 'hoax' at anything and everything out of the ordinary.
I'm interested in this stuff. The whole ancient\secret\ esoteric\chariots of the gods subject is fascinating. But people also exagerrate and make things up for assorted reasons, the primary one being to make a buck.

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 07:16 AM
link   
Here we go

reply to
post by polarwarrior

The video linked there showed many artifacts glowing when under "black" light (violet and ultraviolet light), it in fact emphasized on each and every artifact that did so. Now I wonder, if I can present him with some of my ancient artifacts that glow under a black light will he be equally impressed? All of my white clothes (yes, underwear included
) glow brightly under black light, teeth enamel glows brightly under black light. So, are my white shirts/socks and teeth peculiar ancient artifacts of some increased significance? they DO glow under black light (which seemed to be the most notable trait of many artifacts in the first of 5 video segments - I watched it in youtube, thanks to the one who posted the link!!)

reply to post by franspeakfree

Yes, it shows what scientists MAY know (or think they know). It cannot show what scientists WILL know though as it presented not enough evidence, in fact it presented only possibilities, most of the time weak ones. Factual evidence is the artifacts themselves, if real, yet they alone cannot help us solve this mystery (or "mystery"). More research is needed before said possibilities are proven to hold enough water to be promoted to accepted theories (let's face it, those that condemn "accepted" or mainstream science are the ones that burn with the desire of being a part of what's "accepted", no?).

About the universal language, I believe we had at least 2 universal (or almost universal) languages in our past. One, when humans were "confined" in Africa and numbering small populations (some thousands). This has to be dated way back, before the proposed date for the 'out of Africa' movement (circa 80,000 years ago). Another universal language must have been used around 74,000 years ago, when Toba erupted and bottlenecked our population, outside Africa this time, to a few thousand, if that. In both cases, the common denominator is small numbers and a relatively small expansion, space wise. There is no real proof of a universal language in use about 6,000-10,000 years ago, all we have is some matching letters (and we're not sure if they translate the same way when they come from different origins). Until such proof emerges, the universal language will remain love and music

reply to
post by jumpingbeanz

One source of material that glows when under violet/ultraviolet light is enamel. wherever you have a good supply of healthy teeth (not just human teeth!), you can grind down the enamel to a fine dust, mix with some solvant agent to create some kind of "putty" and paint away

Zatara:

The forgers are using materials from the age the object suppose to be and it is made how an ancient craftsworker would make it.

I think you will have to explain to all the ET advocates how on earth can humans replicate what aliens did in the first place. If humans couldn't do it then and it is "almost impossible" to do it now, how can these replicators do it using methods and tools the ancient people used? This of course does not go for ALL replicated artifacts around but if even one that's attributed to aliens can be replicated using ancient tools and methods by today's humans the whole alien hypothesis is beginning to shake a bit, no?

Titen-Sxull:

Thank God you said it before I had to

ColeYounger:

OP...your thread is most interesting. I'm so jaded though, I would need proof
the artifacts aren't fake.

They don't have to be fake, just misidentified will do.

Zeta Reticuli:

None of this stuff seems crazy if you are a firm believer of time travel. It took alot to get me to believe, even though i have always wanted to believe, but to hear (and read) about its acheivment by the US gov. was a huge change in course for me.

Now when i read about this type of stuff i cant help but think its the time travlers who are sending us hints (or having fun with us, really). Like the small rolex watch just found in a ming dynasty tomb, its almost as if someone went into the future and back into time, placed it in the tomb, and back to the present to see the ppls reaction.

i know i would if i had the capability

What stops you from traveling through time, since you so firmly believe in it? Isn't that enough?

Where it is said that the US govt achieved time travel?

I strongly second your signature!

akuarii47:

so does this mean that the illuminati go back into prehistoric times...waaayyy before the egyptians???

Way back, before the Earth itself, they are the ones that created it!

gLuEBoY:

Put a Battery in the Sarcophagus.....

Thats what i was told .. This is going to turn on a Stargate ( IMO ).. Or , Its goijng to turn on something else..

More probably it will activate a black hole that will eat us all up - don't do that!

TheWalkingFox:

If that is so, did the Egyptians built Gobekli Tepe?

warpcrafter:

That ancient skull with the skin and hair needs to be extensively tested. That way, we may be able to figure out which of our genes are hominid and which are Anunnaki.

how do we decide which parts are Annunaki? and, please, define "hominid" (when it comes to DNA we don't have such an extensive archive of all hominid species that walked the Earth through time, even bones are scarce!)

colin42:

I am not the on worried about the pyramids reported to exist in china that locals say were built by blonde haired blue eyed people, the Chinese gov. is.

You mean to tell us the Nazis built a pyramid in China? Wow, I didn't know that!

Before I run out of characters, let me address the one out of place artifact that, for me, is the most intriguing. The Piri Reis map. It is dated to about 1528 (IIRC) and it depicts the shores of south America with astounding accuracy. To do that, you need not only a dependable method of determining your longtitude, aside from your latitude which is relatively easier. Longtitude measurement requires chronometry, devices that can accurately and dependably measure time and such devices were not "portable" upon ships at that time!!

[edit on 30-3-2010 by Maegnas]

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 07:46 AM
link   
I don't have much time but I just wanted to put the Hopi prophecy out there for discussion. This ancient common language. The Hopi say that at one time the people of the earth lived together and spoke one common language. This is also alluded to in the Bible. Can't give you the exact quote but something along the lines of God saw the people of the earth worshipping idols (the tower of Babel) and was angry and dispersed the peoples of the earth and took away their common language. Very interesting.
Also, unrelated but somewhat not, my boyfriend was looking out the window the other day and swore to me that the dog poo from the neighbors dog was a starmap...lol! He was kinda on the money tho!

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 07:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Maegnas

For someone that says others jump to conclusions you should check yourself out first.

The response I made refering to Chinese folk lore saying the pyramids in China were built by blonde haired, blue eyed people and your conclusion that these were NAZI's??????

Many other peoples of this world have blonde hair and blue eye's are all these the spawn of Hitler?

I agree all these relics need to be varified and examined, so does Klaus Doner.

Do we regard the pyramids themselves as fake as the established historians cannot tell us how these were even built.

As I said before if all/most of the important information is known how hard would it be for them to give the answers teaching the real truth at the same time.

But hey if you are happy to explain away anything you have no answers for as fake who am I to tell you different but please dont try to put your words in my mouth. Its un hygenic.

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 09:10 AM
link   

I noticed the same thing SonicInfinity...ironic isn't it.

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join