It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hidden Artifacts! (pics)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 02:21 PM
link   
For those of us having problems with the OP link, this interesting video is on youtube. I will post the first ten minutes, please find the rest of the video at the you tube link. Thank you for sharing this, Op.

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 02:28 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Great post and very interesting information! S+F for you.

Thanks!

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 02:37 PM
link   
the only possible explanation to the luminous pic would only be a type of special rock mix pasted into the carvings and being illuminated by light.

very strange though for an ornament to glow on the eye!!..

what a special present to give someone!.....

www.galleries.com...://www.galleries.com/minerals/property/fluotabl.htm#long%3C/A%3E

now lets find out where some of these minerals come from across the world and track the origin of this pyramid....

[edit on 29-3-2010 by jumpingbeanz]

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 02:41 PM
link   
The Project Avalon site is no longer loading. Is there an alternative to download the video? Unless it's just being overwhelmed with traffic, so I'll check back later to see if it's back up.

[edit on 3/29/2010 by SonicInfinity]

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 02:47 PM
link   
earthsky.org...

Moonless February and March evenings present the best time of year to see zodiacal light in the evening sky. The light appears when all traces of twilight have left the sky. It looks like a hazy pyramid of light in the west after true darkness falls. This light can be noticeable and easy to see from latitudes like those in the southern U.S. I’ve seen it many times from the latitude of southern Texas, sometimes while driving a lonely highway far from city lights, up to one hour or so after evening dusk leaves the sky. In that case, the zodiacal light can resemble the lights of a city or town just over the horizon. Meanwhile, skywatchers in the northern U.S. or Canada sometimes say, wistfully, that they’ve never seen it.

now maybe there could be a link here, obviously these eyes are pointing to something, perhaps to do with the milky way that we are being dragged towards

now
people.virginia.edu...

this picture means something too, the eye represents itself here as being above the rest of the pyramid, while there is still a pyramid below in which it shows me that the pyramid of top is of different origin just like the piece in your pic,,, think about it

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by polarwarrior

S&F!

Project Avalon's web site seems to be down though, I'll have to check the video later on.

Does anyone know if the interview of the link of the OP is available on Google Videos?

thanks in advance!

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Like most people I just love these out of place and out of date archeological finds.

But there are bulbs flashing and alarm bells ringing when I laid eyes upon this piramid.

It is just to good to be true. It is just too sensational...it just cannot be what they say it is.

Not so very long ago I watched a program about falsified egyptian artifacts and counterfeit paintings. These days it is very difficult to proof something is a forge.

The forgers are using materials from the age the object suppose to be and it is made how an ancient craftsworker would make it.

You not want to have all the people for dinner who are the owners of a officially authentic declared.... copy.

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by hotbakedtater

Thanks for that hotbakedtater!

Completely overlook your post

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 02:54 PM
link   
I decided to google on the pyramid to see if there are any other views on it's date and significance. I couldn't find anything specific but something called "The pyramid of fire codex" caught my eye. This is part of it:

To sow life in the fires of sacrifice: Are the flames rising on the Hill of the Star, toward Cauhlacan? Or is it my own heart that is afire? The cycle of years is past - the waiting ended. Come - reunite, pilgrims, for the sky is in flames!

From Xochicalco to Teotíhuacan the red spreads one step, another step, and another, only twelve short steps from the cave of the womb to the final conflagration. ... The flames rage in consummation- Rise, oh flames! What light, what heat! What great holocaust! The smoke ascends and spirals... Obscurity disappears as the flames rise to Tonatiuh, the purest light. (codex page 13)

www.humanresonance.org...

That would explain why the pyramid has 13 steps and the divine eye is at the top, it represents our spiritual evolution. (note the codex has 13 pages also.)

Apparently this codex was passed on orally to a poet called Marty Matz in 1961 by a Mazatec shaman in the mountains of Oaxaca, Mexico. I don't suppose it can be proven that this story is genuine. If the pyramid shown by Klaus Dona is genuine and the codex is genuine Aztec philosophy, then it would provide an extremely interesting interpretation for the pyramids used in freemasonry and on the dollar bill.

[edit on 29-3-2010 by DrHammondStoat]

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 02:59 PM
link   
please watch this youTube Series, it has the most intresting ino for you!

The Video is based on a Book Written by an ATS member, I cant see why that doesn't spike interest..

Ohh, he was also banned from ATS, I dont know why but..

This link was to the thread about the authors house. www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread445686/pg1 Which was a very interesting thread because it was walking you through the process that took place, up until his house was demolished. Luckily, because of these good people, cgi.rumormillnews.com... it can be proven that the thread existed, because if they had not copied it, most people wouldnt know that it did. Now, on the other hand, this alone, since the rest of the thread is gone, might make one wonder if what he said about his house was made up. I mean where is the proof, anybody could say these things, and this is where it gets good. I copy and paste links to research when I run out of time and I found one of the links in my saved files. www.freewebs.com... I wish I had the others, because it had some really good information, but this one shows how he complied and got the proper permits. Then shows how they reneged on what they said after he had spent a large sum of money to comply. And it shows a picture of his car window with the date 13 on it, when it was towed, like he said, coinciding with the topic as read by clicking on the book cover in this link. www.amazon.com... Now, I will tell you another strange thing, you cant buy his books in stores, believe me, I tried. The sales rank on Amazon when I bought this book was around 1,000 in ranking. So, if you are unfamiliar with this, that is the top 1000 of all books in the world sold by them. When I went to Barnes $ Noble to try and get OLD WORLD SECRETS THE OMEGA PROJECT CODES, the clerk said, (I dont know why we dont carry this book, we get more requests for it than over half the books we carry). It is one of the only books in existence that sells for more used than it does new, look it up if you think I am exaggerating. In Europe, it is selling for around 100 EURO, which is about $150 USD. On the books website, $30.00 for both, free shipping to anywhere in the world. www.oldworldsecretcodes.zoomsh...... or www.newworldbible.zoomshare.com... it is crazy. The reason why it is so high in Europe, at least what I have heard is that when the second book came out, they quit selling it through Amazon there. Which I believe could very well be true due to the fact that this is also when the threads were pulled from ATS and his house was seized and demolished. Anyways, What I am asking you to do, when watching these videos, is set aside any information you have found about Mr. Levons books, and anything you have been taught in the past. I am not a film maker, and I know this video is not of the best quality, but I also know there is nobody else trying to make these things aware to you, in the manner that they were made aware to me, by the reading of Mr. Levons books. I tried to find information to back his points, and although they seem to be based on common sense, there is little to no information out there that I was able to find and use. So I constructed this video from points made by other people, who ultimately at the end, always seem to be pointing us in the opposite direction than the author of these books pointed me. Sadly, you can put it any way you want it, but what that means to me, is that they have raised us, from birth, to have no common sense Please bare with the presentation of all of these videos until the end, because if you do, you are going to realize that there is something seriously wrong with the things we have all been led to believe. I am sorry that you are learning this from me, but you are about to see why there were two stories of Adam and Eve. One was the mixing of the bloodline of god, (blue blood) and the other was what the writers of the bible consider the mixing of the unholy blood of the African and Asian. Please understand I am not prejudice against any race or religion; please understand that they have done this to me as well. They have, and are, doing this to all of us.

The Nasca lines according to Brandon Levon, is the Clans of the old days way of marking their way of departure, spider clan and which way they went.Ergo, no mystery...

Futher more, it backs my own conclusions, that the Enlil and Enki's are still around, thei decendats ofcourse and is the reasons for all the Fake Wars our children are dying for... All Made up .
It goes for everything you know, History,Evolution even DinoSaurs..

Yea.. Freemasons, Lucifer him selfs tudered Darwin, one of Satans Policies : Destroy the Bible without burning it thru the Theory of Evolution..

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by ChemBreather

Im very interested in what that video is about, but I cant watch it due to crap internet, the links are all bad, but if you had another link or you could summarize it up that would be great.

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by polarwarrior

The link isn't loading for me but I'll be sure to check back later on to see if it will load.

As for the images in the OP they are definitely intriguing but I have to question why we are not hearing this from proper archeological channels. I know a lot in the conspiracy theory community think there is some sort of "cover-up" of such archeology but such has never been the case. If these finds are genuine it should be easy to affirm them as such through proper scientific channels and end up in Nat Geo or some other scientific journal. Archeology is interested in the truth. This Klaus Dona should deliver these finds to legitimate science, unless of course he is a fraudster which is the only reason I can think for not having them tested and analyzed.

Some of these appear to be the result of skull binding, not giants, not anything out of the ordinary.

Pretending there is a cover-up, is, of course, the old stand-by of those hoaxsters and fraud-makers who don't want their fake finds found out but if this man's evidence is in fact genuine there is no harm in proving that claim via legitimate channels.

[edit on 29-3-2010 by Titen-Sxull]

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Excellent vid. Thanks dude. I can't help but wonder about the many spiral patterns displayed on some of these artifacts and their striking similarity to the Norwegian phenomena which occurred recently. These spiral patterns were obviously very significant to their creators. What it means tho, I have no idea.
Star and Flag for a real eye opener.

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Cool video, I saw the original interview without many of those slides...

Does anyone know what that pyramid artifact is referred to? Are those the only pictures?

Of course, it should be noted that Dan Brown included a strikingly similar artifact in the main plot of his newest book The Lost Symbol...

It would be nice to figure out if the artifact even exists outside of those pictures, and if it is genuine.

He also showed some physical ?babylonian? metal plates that had some anomalous dating/content involved with them...

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Klaus and others in this field also say they don’t know why the mainstream does not consider these artefacts.

They do by implied words say that anything found that does not fit the accepted doctrine is ignored.

For example if the pyramids were actually accepted to be much older than the current history says then the Egyptians cannot pat themselves on the back for being so clever.

Many archaeologists would have to admit they are wrong and that all their truths would need to be re accessed

So basically they are ignored due to vested interests, politics and prejudices

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by demonseed
hmmm...

"By the rivers of Babylon, there we sat down, yea, we wept, when we remembered Zion." (Psalms 137:1 KJV)
"For there they that carried us away captive required of us a song; and they that wasted us required of us mirth, saying, Sing us one of the songs of Zion. How shall we sing the Lord's song in a strange land? If I forget thee, O Jerusalem, let my right hand forget her cunning. "

[edit on 29-3-2010 by demonseed]

Sorry I can't get that old 'BoneyM' song out of my head now ... thank's for that

Woody

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by woodwytch

Glad it's not just me

Isn't this all a bit Eric Von Daniken ?

www.daniken.com...

link   
duplicate post sorry

[edit on 29-3-2010 by marmitenews]

link   
reply to post by ChemBreather

That 'Omega Code' stuff actually did cause quite a stir here on ATS a couple of years ago. Supposedly, people have freaked out after reading the books. (There's 2 books)
A lot of it is hype. The books aren't even hard to find. You can buy them online.

OP...your thread is most interesting. I'm so jaded though, I would need proof
the artifacts aren't fake.

[edit on 29-3-2010 by ColeYounger]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join