It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NSA use of Remote Neural Monitoring

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 07:43 AM
link   
As the day and age of digital equipment is being used to make life easier so to has it been introduced for a precise reason, billions around the world are completely oblivious, that cover's, politicians to religious leaders to anyone who might be regarded as a threat and not only, either foreign and domestic. There will be a time when you will slowly be intrigued on "how did they know" and then suddenly you will remember this humble thread .

One may begin to think "oh now i understand why the push of digital television and 3D televisions are at such an affordable price". The 3D televisions soon to be in your home is infact, the craze toy of the 22nd century it is allegedly and information on a her say basis supports that the actual 3D television does put the viewer into the environment at which the t.v. is located. (If the t.v. is in you living room then the viewer replicates your environment in real time). I guess now you are thinking of how scifi this technology is and the implications that it holds for foreign and domestic surveillance. Well, welcome to the nsa, the branch that people avoid even joking about. Just a hint, unplug what is not in use.

media.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 08:37 AM
link   
So where's the remote neural monitoring?

You think that 3D TVs double as sophisticated monitoring equipment?

3d tvs, as you will find if you read anything about them, provide a stereoscopic image that can be viewed in 3d with the help of glasses. Just like at the movies. It's not holographic technology or anything like that.

The document about the NSA describes monitoring existing electronic signals, not putting cameras in TVs.

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 09:28 AM
link   
reply to post by OnceReturned

I doubt you would find the documents uploaded at this point in time, perhaps in 2-5 years a leak may occur, perhaps even sooner, but for now, you are entitled to your knowledge. If i had stated the same thing but referencing computers in the late 70's, i am sure i would have been met with a similar wording as your post.

Remember this, although primitive, highly successful, 40 years later, its fully operational and is marketed as a home appliance. Doesn't this sound familiar....

Apparatus for and method of sensing brain waves at a position remote from a subject whereby electromagnetic signals of different frequencies are simultaneously transmitted to the brain of the subject in which the signals interfere with one another to yield a waveform which is modulated by the subject's brain waves. The interference waveform which is representative of the brain wave activity is re-transmitted by the brain to a receiver where it is demodulated and amplified. The demodulated waveform is then displayed for visual viewing and routed to a computer for further processing and analysis. The demodulated waveform also can be used to produce a compensating signal which is transmitted back to the brain to effect a desired change in electrical activity therein.

www.raven1.net...

.....i am so angry at the government that they have the power to restrict my internet access, monitor my private online time.... ( Sound familiar, perhaps you may have thought of this at some point in time while reading a thread or hearing it over the news. Did this message not provoke a feeling of invasion upon your very rights, either constitutional or ethical existence ? )

Internet restrictions curtail human rights, says US

news.bbc.co.uk...
Is the message getting through to you. Should you consider Internet Access as your natural born right ?

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 12:39 PM
link   
This is but one of the National Security Agency's toys.

National Security Agency
U.S. intelligence agency responsible for cryptographic and communications intelligence and security. Established in 1952 by a presidential directive (not by law), it has operated largely without Congressional oversight. Its director has always been a general or an admiral. Its mission includes the protection and formulation of codes, ciphers, and other cryptology as well as the interception, analysis, and solution of coded transmissions. It conducts research into all forms of electronic transmission and operates listening posts around the world for the interception of signals. Though its budget and the number of its employees is secret, the NSA is acknowledged to be far larger than the Central Intelligence Agency, possessing financial resources that rival those of the world's largest companies.

NSA

NSA PATENTS NEW TECHNOLOGY TO MONITOR MILLIONS OF PHONE CALLS

NSA's Domestic Spying Grows As Agency Sweeps Up Data

Paranoia Watch: Ultrasecret NSA Has Conspicuous Role in New Federal Cybersecurity Center

LIFE WITH BIG BROTHER National Security Agency gets fix on Internet users Top secret group applies for patent to ID physical address of Web surfers

Dark Government

Some 20,000 people work at the NSA's 650-acre campus at Fort Meade, making this organization the largest employer in Maryland. The Fort Meade facility includes the National Cryptologic School, a vast printing plant, and a massive factory producing computer chips. The chips are used at the heart of NSA operations, the supercomputers at Fort Meade, where codes and ciphers are made and broken. In the mid-1990s, NSA was estimated to have an annual budget of $3.5 billion.

In addition to the 20,000 at Fort Meade, up to an estimated 100,000 other personnel, mostly military, work for NSA in other parts of the world. The director of NSA is a three-star general or admiral experienced at intelligence work. He also serves as head of an agency within the agency, the Central Security Service (CSS), which is even more secretive than NSA itself. Tasked with providing information security to U.S. communications and cracking the codes of other nations, CSS was established in 1972. Nesting within it, at a still deeper layer of secrecy, is the Special Collections Service, an elite unit devoted to listening in on communications in countries hostile to the United States.

Under the control of NSA is a vast global network of ground stations, ships, aircraft, and satellites that together give it an almost supernatural aura of omniscience. This aura is more than a matter of mere reputation or hype: NSA itself estimates that several times a day, it processes more information than is contained in all the volumes in the Library of Congress. Among the most impressive of its surveillance programs is Echelon, through which NSA, working with other intelligence services in the English-speaking world, monitors communications throughout Europe.

Source

A "former" CIA spook told me, years ago, that the NSA has a satellite that can read a postage stamp laying in my back yard at night in the rain. Somehow, I have to believe him.

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

And your personal point is ?

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Here's my personal point -- the Actual Matrix Plan:

nonduality.com...

It's no accident that NSA is all about the math majors.

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by drew hempel
Here's my personal point -- the Actual Matrix Plan:

nonduality.com...

It's no accident that NSA is all about the math majors.

It would benefit the community if you provided your personal views and opinions rather than providing links.

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by tristar

If you read the link you can see it is written by me! Here's my blog if you want more personal information naturalresonancerevolution.blogspot.com... -- I wrote the below link (already given) nonduality.com... right after I finished my masters in 2000.

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 08:14 PM
link   
I do appreciate and have bookmarked your link, but for reasons that most wont be able to understand, i would rather revert to this particular link.

In short, what are your opinions.

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 08:30 PM
link   
I just wish that they would use this grand technology to go after corruption and fraud and even those that are traitorous and or criminally disloyal to American values. With so much technology at NSA's hands, one would think that they would use to end what plagues this nation. Stop the corruption, greed, back door dealings, the scheming and even the plotting to overthrow the nation from those elected to represent us. The NSA should be in charge of monitoring each and every federal service employee, military, civilian, it don't matter.

All federal employees with no exception on a 24/7 surveillance of every second of their business and personal lives monitored to ensure they never step over the line while on some private estate having champagne and receiving the millions in bribes to turn a blind eye to some internal scam or to provide some favor which only benefits the corporation they take bribes from.

I believe that to be a servant of the people, requires that our leaders and anyone who receives tax dollars be above reproach, moral, decent and that they comply with laws without all the Empire building so many in certain industries like to do for the sake of more greed and power and the corruption that builds up in the system until someone goes berserk and does something about it.

When corrupt politicians go around killing other politicians for the power and greed, I say it's time to get rid of them all and the most proper and just way is to bring their own crimes against them in a court of law. Once we rid ourselves of the corrupt we can go back to doing something decent again, but as long as corruption is King, nothing will change.

We have the technology and the exact agency capable of ending corruption. The laws for such an agency would be derived from our constitution and enforced by those that understand what legal means. We should use both the NSA and our best technology to benefit the entire system not just a few insiders in bed with select corporate giants.

I say let's use the NSA to clean up, or am I being foolish to think that the NSA has any decency left in the right places?

I don't know, but to me it's as easy as giving the job to the NSA to go do. Right now the monitoring of America for political ideology is a waste of time and does not begin to offer the challenge that they would have if they truly went after corruption and everyone associated with it.

Confiscate their ill gotten fortunes after bringing them to trial for their crimes and this nation might just restore trust and confidence in the people again.

Thanks for the posting.

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by MaxBlack
We have the technology and the exact agency capable of ending corruption.

Define corruption.

As in, corruption subjective to whom.

Herein lies the problem. The digital advancements being made are such that accountability for its' use is almost made void. Whether it be attributed to the obvious dissonance between the societal awareness of those working the tech and the general public or its' use being rationalized through inadequate ideaological rhetoric (patriotism, criminals, etc.).

In my opinion, manipulation of the economic and political situation to introduce legislation that encourages corporate influence of our government is a form of corruption. As well, having said influence deign to determine what I am able to learn and how I am to behave in an effort to make moot my objective reasoning is corrupt. The use of this technology is such that there is a fairly discernable division within our society now...and I am sure people were on the brunt end of technology happenstance that were beyond their educational standards...which is the fault of society at large.

Currently, when we have stories to dissect and analyze here on ATS, we are confronted with far too many subjective interpretations that distract from the topic at hand - individual ideaologies that either support or reject based on a predisposed opinion. Rather the story/topic should always warrant its' own consideration. That is to say that the "government" is not a static entity. "The Powers That Be" are not a static entity. Each generalized association is comprised of people whom are likely operating within the entity's social heirarchy and do what they do based on those social heirarchies.

Generalizations can sometimes make an expression easier to comprehend but assuming, even lightly, that the generalization holds true for every case is faulty logic.

As for the topic at hand, I am sure that there is a capacity for remote monitering and even remote/subliminal communication. The idea of Behavioural Modification and Societal Surveillance are by themselves not old and are very much considered in my opinion. Put them together in a time where the world can concievably muster the tech and equipment to make this a reality and what I see is the making of a loosely omniscient capacity for surveillance manned by people who may not understand what objective reasoning is and whom may very well be prone to over reaction/interpretation without context.

The very idea disturbs me greatly and I find that I am continually disappointed that people here on this discussion forum fo not take the idea of remote monitering/influence to be more of a concern. Indeed, it is something that will come to the forefront in the next decade (there are already ethics committees discussing these topics...and only a smattering of the general population).

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by tristar

And your personal point is ?

I think you can see my point, quite clearly, there Mr. NSA. Or do I need to draw a schematic, or produce a set of plans? Paint a picture? Spying on Americans is Un-Constitutional!

[edit on 3/29/10 by autowrench]

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Just read the link...

For electronic surveillance purposes electrical activity in the speech
center of the brain can be translated into the subject's verbal
thoughts. RNM can send encoded signals to the brain's auditory cortex
thus allowing audio communication direct to the brain (bypassing the
ears). NSA operatives can use this to covertly debilitate subjects by
simulating auditory hallucinations characteristic of paranoid
schizophrenia.

-Skip-

NSA operatives can use this to surreptitiously put images in a surveillance subject's brain while they are in R.E.M. sleep for brain−programming purposes.

The above stood out immensly for me. It's what I have been talking about for awhile now! Two of the links in my signature (not to distract from this topic/thread) deal with these thoughts...on a personal and hypothetical basis.

As I mentioned above, the difference between technological capacity and general populace awareness is only increasing...and it is something we should all endeavour to become more aware about.

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 09:45 PM
link   

On a reality check, well there are far more nut jobs than what you might be aware of. It'd all fine and dandy behind a pc, but when # hits the fan, guess who cleans up. Fair enough !

Is that answer enough for a reality check ?

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by MemoryShock
Just read the link...

As I mentioned above, the difference between technological capacity and general populace awareness is only increasing...and it is something we should all endeavour to become more aware about.

Congrats, but sadly the majority are unaware of it. Its what makes life so simple and expected.

Human species are so predictable...it almost falls upon the terms of entrapment.

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by MaxBlack
I don't know, but to me it's as easy as giving the job to the NSA to go do. Right now the monitoring of America for political ideology is a waste of time and does not begin to offer the challenge that they would have if they truly went after corruption and everyone associated with it.

As i have no direct or indirect links, but we/us/do appreciate your comment. Although this may sound odd and perhaps well within the spectrum of such a site as ats. But lets get back to foundations.

Before any agency move's let alone interacts, protocol directs if and when and how and why by a particular organization. There are thousands of conspiracy's regarding them. You should only take as concrete foundation those who choose not be linked.

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by tristar

Hi TriStar,

I have to agree with you on this one having been the recipient of something similar 18 months ago eg; by doing "out of the box" research queries on Google on can come accross websites or information that appears as if someone is reading your mind, it will also appear like Remote Viewing at the same time. I can confirm it almost impossible to backtrack these people (Hello Aaron).

Instead of using the google search bar it is easier to type queries in the URL bar instead, you'll know when you have something sensitive when the PTB's either let you in to you specific area of research or they send an email warning you of certain "internet protocol breaches" as a reminder that although you have been let in, they are watching.

Depending on your research and if the PTB's find that you are no threat sometimes one can find amazing things, however it must be also noted that certain areas of research you may be studying will not be available to the public until it has been verified and then "leaked" via reputable scientists or commentators. You will also notice that ATS'ers will have their threads disappear and emails from the mods warning them of protocol breaches when none have been committed, so we can presume that is also "watched" by certain un-named agencies.

As long as they deem you as no threat and you can "keep a lid" on the research etc. albeit releasing info slowly and teaching people basic concepts there is usually a confirmation within days or weeks that the correct path is being followed.

Food for thought ; )

HADES

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 11:23 PM
link   
In 1984 the TVs in every room of every home were two way devices.
A picture is worth a thousand words.

And thus a thousand fold bits.

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by tristar
and your personal point is ?

there is no place to hide that they
can't find you if it deemed necessary.

there is no more privacy,
not even in the mind

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by FTL_Navigator
Depending on your research and if the PTB's find that you are no threat sometimes one can find amazing things, however it must be also noted that certain areas of research you may be studying will not be available to the public until it has been verified and then "leaked" via reputable scientists or commentators. You will also notice that ATS'ers will have their threads disappear and emails from the mods warning them of protocol breaches when none have been committed, so we can presume that is also "watched" by certain un-named agencies.

As long as they deem you as no threat and you can "keep a lid" on the research etc. albeit releasing info slowly and teaching people basic concepts there is usually a confirmation within days or weeks that the correct path is being followed.

I wonder how many NSA wire taps is on Alex Jones Computers???
He's probably got his own section at NSA, lmao

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join