It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Okay...I Hate to Ask, But I Need Some Advice/Help

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2003 @ 10:17 PM
link   
I know this is going to sound very weird, simply because I do not prescribe to this sort of bizarre phenomena, but I have to ask if any one of you have ever encountered someone whose teeth/mouth glowed without the aid of a black light? Also, I know for a fact that the person did not have one of those glow stick "thingys" in his mouth. This has really "thrown me for a loop," as they say. If anyone decides to laugh, so be it...maybe one day I can...but not right now...has anyone ever heard of anything like this before?

posted on Mar, 4 2003 @ 02:33 AM
link   
Diva do you know the person in question? Have you met them before? Do you recognise them? Where did this take place (busy area, school, shopping mall etc)? What time of day(daylight, twilight, night)? Did anything else take place at this time (strange phenomena) ?

posted on Mar, 4 2003 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Cassini, I've known the person for only a short while. It took place at night and I was the only other person present. Any thoughts?

arc

posted on Mar, 4 2003 @ 02:15 PM
link   
diva could you possibly describe exactly what happened please?

I'm not looking for ways to discredit in any way what you experienced - am just very very curious

posted on Mar, 4 2003 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Last night, I went over to this person's home to check on him since he's been ill for the most part of the week. When I walked into the house, I didn't see him, so I went upstairs to see if he was in his bedroom. I found him lying in his bed, apparently asleep, with his mouth open, and to my surprise, his mouth was actually glowing. Being in shock, I didn't bother to wake him, so I turned and left.

Could this possibily be some sort of phenomena related to an unexplained amount of electricity that, according to the local power company, eminates from the ground on his property?

posted on Mar, 4 2003 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Well he did not have a glowstick in his mouth, so this is quite odd. The electricy idea is a good possibilty. Maybe it is he is illness?

posted on Mar, 4 2003 @ 04:31 PM
link   
That is awfully strange. I know you said there was no glowstick, but was it glowing bright like it does with a glowstick? Have you spoke with this person since that day?

posted on Mar, 4 2003 @ 04:43 PM
link   
can you give a bit more detail about the electricity coming from the ground? and if possible perhaps explain the glow in more detail, as in the type of glow from a lightbulb, or from a glow stick, etc etc?

posted on Mar, 4 2003 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Something the person had been just eating?
Such as the effects of a medicine that is still coating the persons mouth...

posted on Mar, 4 2003 @ 07:57 PM
link   
I would have to say that it was more like a glow from a light bulb. I, too, also thought, after I left, that it could have been something he had eaten. However, considering the fact that he has not been eating for about a month now, I've pretty much discredited that theory.

As far as the electricity eminating from the grounds on his property, the power company has been here numerous times to troubleshoot the problem. Each time they come, the power company personnel totally disconnect the transformer. After they disconnect it & then test for voltage, a positve reading is always registered.

posted on Mar, 5 2003 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Have you spoken with this person? Do they realize that their mouth is glowing? You only mention the one time, and you said they were sleeping.

posted on Mar, 5 2003 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by diva However, considering the fact that he has not been eating for about a month now, I've pretty much discredited that theory.

I hope he's been getting fed intraveniously...Not eating for a whole month is very likely to be *fatal*...

posted on Mar, 5 2003 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Its funny that you should mention that because I have been telling him for the last month that if he doesn't start eating, I'll have to run an IV into him.

As for the other issue, I still haven't figured that one out yet...

posted on Mar, 5 2003 @ 01:26 PM
link   
BTW, in my previous reply, I forgot to mention that this has been the only time that I witnessed this occurrence. Actually, as far as mentioning it to him, I did in fact bring it up to him yesterday afternoon when I came to check on him, that something was glowing inside of his mouth. I don't quite know what to make of it, his lack of response that is, because once I brought it up, he just looked at me and did not say a word.

arc

posted on Mar, 5 2003 @ 01:51 PM
link   
this might seem a little bit of a personal question but can I ask what exactly is up with your friend? Why has he not eaten for a month? Is his current illness linked to his undernourishment? Is he receiving any sort of medical treatment/counselling?

posted on Mar, 5 2003 @ 02:24 PM
link   
I sure hope he is receiving some kind of medical attention. Not eating for a month and your mouth glowing not only sounds strange, but very serious!

arc

posted on Mar, 5 2003 @ 02:37 PM
link   
part of the reason I ask is that after a certain period of malnutrition, a body will start to consume it's own tissues. Cannibalisation of proteins will result in the breath containing significant amounts of acetone (same type of thing as nail polish remover)

I'm speculating here as I don't have the medical background, all the facts of the situation with your friend, or a clear idea of what effect the bizarre electrical charge is having; however I wonder if the electricity is making your friend mentally and physically unwell, so that they are not eating, hence experiencing ketosis and the acetone in combination with a high level of static electricity is what's causing their mouth to glow?

[Edited on 5-3-2003 by arc]

posted on Mar, 5 2003 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Sounds logical Arc.

arc

posted on Mar, 5 2003 @ 03:37 PM
link   
still not sure about that theory though - acetone highly flammable. And this person had a glowing mouth, not firey breath!

posted on Mar, 6 2003 @ 10:41 AM
link   
it could be the tap water!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join