It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Provost Marshalls to Serve Notice To Governors of All 50 States? Restore America

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 05:24 PM
link   
The woman in this video IS from a previous hoax or false event. I'm still trying to find the original thread and video, however, it was similar to this thread in terms of style and period of time.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I'm doing a search for certain keywords like "military" "soldier" "warning" "attack" and I want to say that it was within 10-8 months ago. still digging.

Hold off on any overly emotional responses guys. This has hoax, scam, disinfo written all over it.

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by USXpat

Well said!

But you still need to understand that "big" government is a reflection or the consequence of people's greed, intolerence and aphaty.
What you're proposing, however right it is, will seem like new-age nwo illusion to some of the so called freedom fighters. Don't ever count them out.

[edit on 29-3-2010 by Exv8densez]

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Has anyone here called the government(s) in the State they live in and confirmed they have been served?

This was supposed to happen today.

I'm not an American (nor living in America) or i would be on the phone right now.

Anybody?

Can't hurt to ask, if anything just to see the response you may get.

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by dalek
THE SKY IS FALLING!

usual alarmist crap by the so called "Christian" RIGHT militia.
They scream for FREEDOM, but only if it is delivered by the GOP, and if its not, then the usual threats of revolution are uttered.

It's funny but I made a similar point above but was told that support for this wasn't a Republican or a Democrat issue. However, how often do you hear of a Christian 'LEFT' militia in America? How often do you really get the 'left' talking about armed insurrection or either backing the military or actually mimicking the military?

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Haven't you guys noticed that the Sam Kennedy's letters end with "For Entertainment Purposes Only?"

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by theyreadmymind
Haven't you guys noticed that the Sam Kennedy's letters end with "For Entertainment Purposes Only?"

Can you post a link or screen shot of this, I have looked at two of the letters to find the "for entertainment purposes only" comment and have not see it yet. Thanks

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by treemanx
Is this proof of the United States being a Corporation rather than government?
Link

This is: cfr.law.cornell.edu...

see paragraph 15 of the US code TITLE 28 PART VI CHAPTER 176 SUBCHAPTER A > § 3002

(15) “United States” means—
(A) a Federal corporation;
(B) an agency, department, commission, board, or other entity of the United States; or
(C) an instrumentality of the United States.

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Hi all!

Wow. I watched all the videos and read the first five pages and needed to comment. I don't know if anybody has brought this up in later pages but... I have a feeling that this could be a message being put out there by the TPTB. The idea would be to trick groups into reacting and gearing up.

It’s a lot like when the USA flew that passenger jet over Russian territory to light up their nukes sites so we knew where they were. This would be the perfect trick to stir up and identify any people who are highly disgruntled with the state of things. If people actually acted on this information TPTB would point to it as a reason to further limit civil liberties.

I’m going to be keeping my eye on this much more so than any former pronouncement (like Discloser) on ATS! If this is a hoax then I’m sure I know who put them up to the hoax. It’s so obvious! If this is real, well then… I we will all know soon enough!

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by HIWATT

Is this proof of the United States being a Corporation rather than government?
Link

This is: cfr.law.cornell.edu...

see paragraph 15 of the US code TITLE 28 PART VI CHAPTER 176 SUBCHAPTER A > § 3002

(15) “United States” means—
(A) a Federal corporation;
(B) an agency, department, commission, board, or other entity of the United States; or
(C) an instrumentality of the United States.

Could have a few different meanings when put into context with the rest of the subchapter, but still very interesting. Thanks!

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by theyreadmymind

Can you post a link or screen shot of this, I have looked at two of the letters to find the "for entertainment purposes only" comment and have not see it yet. Thanks

Are you guys referring to this: loveforlife.com.au...

?

Looks more like a disclaimer to me. Kind of like how you see naturopaths professing the fact they aren't "doctors" so they don't get sued for giving "medical advice"

edit: also just found this .pdf. At the very end of page 2 (scroll) you see the same "disclaimer". I'm not sure what to make of that, other than to assume he is not a lawyer and wants to make sure he doesn't get prosecuted for practicing as one. ??

musicians4freedom.com...«%20The%20Ghostfighters. pdf

(can't get that link to post correctly - sorry, but it has the same "disclaimer" just at the end of his letter)

[edit on 29-3-2010 by HIWATT]

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by HIWATT

Thanks again, that is probably what was being referred to. I agree it sounds more like a disclaimer than anything else.

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by On the Edge
reply to post by ashnomadonte

How do you "KNOW" the military is not involved?

From alot I've read,many in the military are more than a little concerned over whether or not Obama is eligible to be giving orders. To them,it can mean life or death.

It could be true...we'll find out if it is,because something potentially this big will not stay a secret!

and people speculate upon why the legit militias and several of the more prominent survival groups have all went underground (so to speak)...

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 06:33 PM
link   
The concept of this is serving notice of return to common law and has been done before, although in the UK. the article for return to common law exists within the Magna Carta -

And yes this applies to the US, as the constitution was based on commonlaw as follows from the the Magna Carta - precedent of a Texas Man citing the MC for revocation of his citizenship.

Anyway, the notice basically states that any adherance or enforcement on legistlation on a man or woman cannot be done, only on a person, and that such departure from the protected rights under commonlaw, if a failure on the part of the head of state to protect the said rights under common law. This therefore is a demand to return, otherwise the heads and government are deemed to have commited treason.

its the same concept, and has been done. So far I see no change in the stance of the UK govt or the queen. So I can only assume that TPTB have no interest in upholding commonlaw even if the result is illegal. As at the end of the day, they have the army

I suspect, if this is a true action the same will happen here!

Don't get excited yet!

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 06:38 PM
link   
This woman was the same one that came out a few months back speaking of RFID chips/transmitters and some grand plan to chip us all. Complete with truck routes and secret helicopters with"strange marked cargo".

None of which came true.

She has also claimed to have inside knowledge and work in some capacity for law enforcement.

She has a following on YouTube ever since. Her YouTube user name denotes 'end times' rhetoric.

She's a "Christian" who seems very interested in doomsday scenarios, and she claims to get emails from 'insiders', who know the master plan. I looked at the links on her video and they show nothing to back up what she said.

Why is this woman speaking as if she confirmed or validated anything? Better yet, where is ANY source for the claims she is making?

Tell me one good reason why we should believe this video as truth....

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Umm.. yea in 2 days we will see yet another B.S. crap posting... Hello were on ATS...
There is no sub government over throw...lol
that is just insain I wish they would just so I can be told I was wrong...but lets get real..lol

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

I dont even need to watch that video. That woman has been making wild claims for awhile and none of them have come true.

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 06:59 PM
link   
I am guessing nothing came from this yet?

From what other posters have been saying about the woman in the OP is that she has stated wild claims before, but the interview in the 3rd or 4th post was the most interesting one.

nothing new yet?

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Ok so this is in skunk works so i guess it's ok to try and deviate from the topic a little in an effort to prove/disprove credit/discredit the people involved in this?

(sorry just joined today. am still reading over whats ok and whatnot)

With regards to "Dr." Sam Kennedy, there is quite a lot of negative buzz surrounding this guy on the web.

see loveforlife.com.au... for example

excerpt:

Mr. Kennedy (sorry, but there is NO proof or evidence he even has a college degree) advocates the OID and BIC process. He claims Judges run away, Sheriffs resign from office, attorneys are scared to death of the process, yet I can not find one VERIFABLE case where it has worked. I am talking about the cause number, plaintiff, court, state, etc. Everytime he discusses a case, he refuses to provide this information to "protect" the person using the process. This does not make sense. If it works why does he need to protect the person using the process??? He/she won. What can the courts do to them? If the courts "mess" with them again then the BIC process will be used again against the court. What is it I do not understand?

What I am concerned about is that they did not win. . I have heard that several people attempting to use his processes are in jail, which is now why he says his show is for entertainment purposes only. This really concerns me for why would I want to use a product which the seller of (Kennedy) can not endorse. If you were facing a civil or criminal lawsuit, would you take the advice of an attorney which he qualifed with "my advice is for entertainment purposes only'? That what it sounds like coming from Kenney.

(emphasis mine)

So it seems there is a method to his madness.

Having people who attend your seminars sign affidavits so he can confirm your identity... that coming from a person who by all accounts, seems to be using an alias himself??

Things that make you go hmmm.......

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 07:03 PM
link   
I can see bringing the womans credibility into this, but not focusing on it. She merely reported something that has been confirmed to exist by other valid links. Why continue to bring her into this, do you guys believe that she not only reported this, but also created all the other information presented to support it? Forget about the lady, lets get to the bottom of the actual information, shall we?

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Many of the posters on this thread are barking up the entirely wrong tree by focusing on the one you tube video in the OP by some lady that isn't directly tied to things...

You want to instead research Tim Turner, as at least one other poster has mentioned.

www.gotfr.org...
www.restoreamericaplan.blogspot.com...

this is Tim Turner:

Probably will be a small update about this whole thing tonight on Dallas Debt Discussion talkshoe, found here:
www.talkshoe.com...

[edit on 29-3-2010 by Ionized]

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join