It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Provost Marshalls to Serve Notice To Governors of All 50 States? Restore America

page: 45
<< 42  43  44   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 08:51 AM
link   
For anyone who wants to read the Restore America Plan and has had difficulty in finding out what is what. I am providing the latest link to the RAP.

Enjoy the link: www.restoreamericaplan.net...

Thanks for the posting.

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Some thought provoking questions.

Restore America Plan, Real or Not? - Part 1
www.youtube.com...

Restore America Plan, Real or Not? - Part 2
www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Whether you would like to ponder the following is your pence.

Wall Street Coup Against US Complete, Israel Set To Fall Next Obama, according to these reports, traveled to Wall Street yesterday with his Vice President, Joseph Biden, to complete the transfer of power over the United States from its elected legislators to these elite bankers represented by Blankfein, who for the past year headed the White House meetings finalizing America’s destruction and the creation of our World’s first Plutocracy.A new GRU report prepared for Prime Minister Putin circulating in the Kremlin today states that the United States “ceased to exist” yesterday after President Obama ceded control of the American government over to the cabal of Wall Street bankers headed by the private investment bank Goldman Sachs CEO Lloyd Blankfein and completing one of our modern World’s most successful coup d’états. Not known to the American people about the demise of their once great Nation was that it has long been planned for since the failed 1933 coup attempt against President Franklin Roosevelt known as the Business Plot and headed by America’s richest businessmen; including Prescott Bush, the father of one President (George H. W. Bush), the grandfather of another (George W. Bush) and who was also the chief financier of Nazi Germany’s Adolph Hitler these right-wing banking elites had, likewise, put into power in 1933 in their attempt to create a US-German Plutocratic regime to rule over the entire World. But where these bankers failed to succeed in 1933 in destroying the United States, they more than made up for in 2008 when during another one of their engineered Global banking collapses they managed to install over the American people their own “bought and paid for” President, Barack Obama, who since taking office has installed in his government so many Goldman Sachs and other Wall Street banking elites that a former chief economist of the International Monetary Fund (IMF) warned that the US finance industry had effectively captured the US government in a “quiet coup”. According to these reports though, this “quiet coup” warned of by the IMF is going to become much louder as Obama’s new Financial Reform law, literally, hands the keys of the US Treasury to Wall Street in what is being called largest scam every perpetrated upon a modern Western society and that will see the American people reduced to outright slavery at the hands of their new banking masters. Most important to understand in all of these events is that the plans of these banking elites to destroy the United States have not been kept a secret, and since the 2005 leaking of the shocking Citigroup memo “Plutonomy: Buying Luxury, Explaining Global Imbalances” has given to the American people the complete roadmap of what is being done to them. Though this secret memo was kept from the people of the United States by their propaganda media organs the same cannot be said of us or others like us, who for years have shouted warnings to the Americans about what is being done to them, nearly all of them to fall upon deaf ears. But for those few who have listened, and those who are now awakening to the master plan to enslave them, it bears our restating to them what this insidious plot unfolding around them is all about, and it begins in the summary of this diabolical Citigroup memo which says: “The World is dividing into two blocks-the Plutonomy and the rest. The U.S., UK and Canada are the key Plutonomies-economies powered by the wealthy. Continental Europe (ex-Italy) and Japan are in the egalitarian bloc. Equity risk premium embedded in "global imbalances" are unwarranted. In plutonomics the rich absorb a disproportionate chuck of the economy and have a massive impact on reported aggregate numbers like savings rates, current account deficits, consumption levels, etc. This imbalance in inequality expresses itself in the standard scary "global imbalances".
tinyurl.com/32v9ve6

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Saturday, April 24, 2010

sovereigncitizens.blogspot.com...

Frankly, I thought it to be just another bunch of "patriots" with lots of paper trying to stop the criminals in "our" government. All the "secrecy" annoyed me. After the mainline media reported on the Guardians of the Free Republics, I thought, "How strange, mainline media never reports on these kinds of things." So I had to step outside of "my box" and evaluate what was happening in relationship to the things I know, or at least the things I think I know. I have done EXTENSIVE research in particular matters that involve "our" government and the Grand Jury. I also have been doing additional researching of the Guardians of the Free Republics (GOFR) and the Restore America Plan (RAP). From this perspective, I make this observation: 1. The United States Supreme Court (USSC) was/is involved with RAP. 2. The military is involved with RAP (proven my the Provost Marshals that served the papers upon the governors of the 50 states). 3. Large organizations flood the government with "petitions for redress", "Articles of Freedom", etc...many demanding a public official "step down" and that never hits "mainstream media". The fact that some pieces of paper given to the governors by RAP hit the major media is telling, in and of itself. 4. The USSC cannot "see or hear" someone just coming and complaining to them. There is a process necessary for a lawful petition. (I believe this lawful petition was accomplished. I also believe at least one Justice of the USSC helped in drafting the petition...that is my GUT feeling.) 5. The executive branch has the authority to gather a Grand Jury "open venure"...go out and get people for the Grand Jury, when the (court) system is corrupt and not allowing people to bring evidence of corruption before the Grand Jury. (Wild v. Otis is an interesting case to read as to the right to access the Grand Jury) 6. Grand Jury investigations are REQUIRED BY LAW to be secret. 7. The RAP Grand Juries HAVE BEEN "rounded up by the executive branch and seated". This is lawful and has happened. 8. The "documents to the governors" were necessary to re-establish the DE JURE (for the people) government. Once this was accomplished, the executive branch (military) had jurisdiction to "round up" those qualified to sit on the de jure Grand Juries. 9. The reason we are "hearing nothing" and "everything is secret" is because Grand Jury investigations are required BY LAW to be secret. 10. Once indictments come down from the Grand Juries, THEN the USSC can "hear and see" the people. 11. I am a subscriber to "Jurist Newsletter". This newsletter covers what is happening around the world in the different courts. Earlier this week the USSC made two important decisions that indicate the USSC is no longer "under the corporate government". Then on Thursday and Friday, there was NOTHING reported ... no decisions in the US Court of Appeals or the USSC. This is very odd. 12. The Grand Jury can, by law, appoint its OWN prosecutor. 13. When the people learn the truth, as how we have been used as collateral for the elite to amass nearly all the wealth of this country (and the world) there is a real potential of riots. 14. IMO it is because of this potential of violence that the FBI released the story of the letters to mainstream media. And look at the comment by the FBI (paraphrased) "GOFR are not violent, but it is feared someone else may be violent." 15. The "bad guys" have the weapons to destroy this entire world. Getting to and securing those weapons is a primary concern to ensure the Republics are free. 16. The pop guns used by citizen militias are no match to the weapons "they" have that can and have been used against us. I was a TV reporter at the 2008 RNC and personally know what it is like to be attacked by our "government forces". 17. If RAP fails, we do NOT have the means to defend ourselves against the advanced weapons controlled by "our" government. 18. If RAP fails, it will be "emergency time" for the scientists to put their heads together and figure out some way to defend against the advanced weapons. I understand the need for secrecy, as I understand the law that governs the Grand Jury. My HOPE is the indictments that will be brought by the De Jure Grand Juries will be enforced by the executive (military) and the judiciary. My HOPE is that the (now free) Republics are "backed by gold"...remember what happened in the Revolutionary War? My HOPE is that the scientists will not need to be called upon, as our last defense. Nancy Lazaryan P.S. In my own experiences and with others, I have found "our" government has no fear of the people that created the government. The constitutions that the people created and that are supposed to be used to restrain "our" government are repeatedly and routinely ignored by those "in office". Everyday people are so involved with just making ends meet, they cannot see how we have all become slaves. Everyday people FEAR the government, a government that no longer serves the people. WHY IS THAT? Maybe, just maybe, the Guardians of the Free Republics and the Restore America Plan are correct.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Restore America Plan - Sam Kennedy EXPOSES Tim Turner and Guardians
www.youtube.com...

Link to sam's show:
www.commonlawvenue.net...

Guardians of the Republic = Big problems behind the scenes
www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 03:13 AM
link   
Anyone care to tell me what happened here if anything. Did they go through with this or whatever, it really was too much to keep up with.

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 05:47 AM
link   
reply to post by ventian

The links in the post just above yours pretty much explains everything.

It appears to have fallen apart I guess. People started getting kicked out of it for no reason etc etc.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 05:20 AM
link   
Have been keeping an eye in this. Listening to the talkshoes every so often.

Listening to the most recent one Tim Turner is still telling everybody that things are going wonderfully.

The next big news coming out will be that the Federal Reserve will be declared bankrupt. Apparently we could be hearing this in the next couple of weeks.

Also Tim is stating that 90% of the military are on board with this?

He has mentioned he soon won't be able to do anymore calls due to commitments with Restoring America.

So, is this the escape plan or will we see the new America take shape????

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 06:11 PM
link   
*sigh*

Because of where I work, I see these poor saps all the time. NOTHING happened.

They thought by using "common law" they could create change. They thought they had found the "Loop Hole".

They (the people behind this movement) do not understand and underestimate the powers that be.

Oh, you think you found a loop hole? Well guess what, "they" always have an ever better loop hole!!!

Nice try guys ... but making up your own "Grand Juries" doesn't work in today's world of CORPORATE LAW.

Common law is dead, corporate law is what you folks need to focus on. Even then, there are hidden clauses and sub-items not easily found or known.

You can't beat the people that created the game by playing their game.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 06:47 AM
link   
I have absolutely no idea if there is any of this reality or if it is fantasy. I have just been keeping my eye on it.

Came across this clip posted yesterday and I think it is fascinating.

Have a look and see what yis think?

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 05:44 AM
link   
Apparently if the gold fringe was not on display on the stars and stripes in the oval office when Obama made his speech yesterday he had lost his power and RAP are in control.

I have checked older speeches and have seen the gold fringe visible in clinton,bush and regan videos in oval office.

The gold fringe was not on display last night.

Is there anything signifcant in this? Is anybody following this anymore? Anyone?

anyone?

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 08:46 AM
link   
reply to post by JohnySeagull

I would think if RAP had been successful we would have seen some huge announcements in the news by now......

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by cupocoffee

I am not bothered one way or the other I just found the story very interesting.

I don't agree with your point though.

The project that may have been undertaken was enourmous, momumental. It would take massive work, organisation and negotiations.
More than anything it would take time.
Nobody on the planet seems to have patience anymore. Therefore most people have dismissed this.

It may be all finished and failed but I have kept an eye on it and would still watch to see if anything happens. The fourth of july this year was mentioned from the start as a significant moment for them. If nothing happens by then I would probably take it as having failed.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by JohnySeagull

Yes I too am still watching and waiting and hoping for some sign of success, but the weeks just keep going by and still nothing, so..... what other conclusion is there to reach than that they failed?

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Found this new video. New President T.Turner??

www.youtube.com.../a/u/1/GKmM8UUuX9I

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 08:39 AM
link   
The only kind of loophole that TPTB can't ignore or override is the one where the populace is in the streets... you know pitchforks and torches.

They do not have enough military might to take care of a completely angry populace. Until we all get angry, get used to whatever they want us to put up with.

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 08:49 AM
link   
The restore amerika group is yet another right wing racist hate group just like the tea baggers. They can't stand having a ni&&er in thier white house. If you buy a bible, a gun and shoot a queer then you can officially become a member.

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by kenton1234

LOL!
That is incredibly ignorant. Really, read more.

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by kenton1234
The restore amerika group is yet another right wing racist hate group just like the tea baggers. They can't stand having a ni&&er in thier white house. If you buy a bible, a gun and shoot a queer then you can officially become a member.

Thats a really good insight you have given us into you.

new topics

top topics

<< 42  43  44   >>

join