It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Provost Marshalls to Serve Notice To Governors of All 50 States? Restore America

page: 42
<< 39  40  41    43  44  45 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by nuffsaid747

“With great pleasure the de jure Gran Juries of the 50 free American Republics
in comiti [acting in concert with], the well regulated Guardians of the Free
Republics duly assembled in all 50 jurisdictions have the honor of making your
acquaintance and issuing the attached warrant for the ARREST of your BOND.”

“What’s an ‘arrest’? Well, this is not a CRIMINAL arrest. It’s a CIVIL arrest.”

“We have notified the Depository Trust Company [where each of these public
official’s bond is being held on deposit] and the Government Securities Division
of the Fixed Income Clearing Corporation, a division of the Depository Trust
Clearing Corporation.”
“What have we notified them? You’re no longer insured to act in a de facto
corporate capacity. The office is now reabsorbed into the original de jure
capacity on the land following the law of the land respecting the Constitution.”

lmao, REALLY ?????

You have notified the DTCC to revoke their bonds have ya???

Well here is a link to a press release from DTCC where it plainly
states that part of DTCC has just merged with THE FEDERAL RESERVE!!!
This the VERY SAME corporation we are trying to shed the bonds of.
And now, they are in bed together. It seems ya'll could have
come up with a better plan than this to keep us occupied.

www.dtcc.com...

This happened in Feb 2010, Their bonds have not been revoked
and they never will and your Revolution is a lie !!!! A HOAX!!!!

Now, I'm beginning to wonder how much you folks got paid
to play your roles in this false flag Revolution.

[edit on 7-4-2010 by boondock-saint]

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 01:19 AM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

I am really starting to wonder if this is just a group of nuts who wanted to find loopholes and exploit them. I have simple questions please dont come and post a 5000 word rambling answer. I am a simple man and want simple answers I find these are usually the truth. If you dress a pig up it is still a pig.

America will never and I mean never follow a a group like this. Don't get me wrong I love the constitution and I love liberty and this is not it.

Why dont they come to the American people and lay it all on the line? Why dont we see there leaders giving speeches across the country? Something is very wrong with this whole movement and I would be very careful before you put any of your eggs in this basket.

Also I think you might have a point BS.

[edit on 7-4-2010 by Subjective Truth]

[edit on 7-4-2010 by Subjective Truth]

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 01:42 AM
link   
It will be difficult to deprogram the masses from their progressive (liberal) indoctrinations conducted by schools and the MSM. They are programmed to suckle on the tit of big government and must be weened away over time.

As a realist and libertarian, it will be easier for me to assimilate into a free society.

Government is never the answer, the answer lies in the community you live in and how you support each other.

Everyone needs to remember the Chain-of-Command the Founders blessed us with:

WE THE PEOPLE

THE CONSTITUTION (LAWS OF THE REPUBLIC)

THE AMERICAN GRAND JURY (THE RESET BUTTON TO FIGHT TYRANNY)

THE THREE BRANCHES OF GOVERNMENT (EMPLOYEES OF WE THE PEOPLE)

It is about time that government worked for us again, rather than political leaders.

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 01:49 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 01:54 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 01:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by PACRIM
It will be difficult to deprogram the masses from their progressive (liberal) indoctrinations conducted by schools and the MSM. They are programmed to suckle on the tit of big government and must be weened away over time.

As a realist and libertarian, it will be easier for me to assimilate into a free society.

Government is never the answer, the answer lies in the community you live in and how you support each other.

WE THE PEOPLE

It is about time that government worked for us again, rather than political leaders.

I come here everyday and go toe to toe with the progressives they hate me they really do. But your faith in this movement is misplaced at best. They are not doing this in a open fair way like our founding fathers did. These men are not of the same caliber and you have put your eggs in a basket that will never reach market.

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 02:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Subjective Truth

Originally posted by PACRIM

WE THE PEOPLE

I come here everyday and go toe to toe with the progressives they hate me they really do. But your faith in this movement is misplaced at best. They are not doing this in a open fair way like our founding fathers did. These men are not of the same caliber and you have put your eggs in a basket that will never reach market.

No plan is ever perfect, but if this one does not work, civil war is a distinct possibility as the global economy collapses around us. We've been robbed systematically for the past 87 years and there ain't no bark left in our dog. But thanks to the Founders foresight we still have some bite left.

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 02:20 AM
link   
reply to post by PACRIM

I agree in principles with you but you are wrong and I mean no disrespect so please hear me out.

The revolution talk is pie in the sky it is a lie. We are not ready and we have not suffered enough for this to happen. Times would have to get much worse and for a extended period of time. Like if they cut off the unemployment. This could cause a big problem in America right now. Also if the tried to take our guns that would do it. But Health care or cap and trade just will not light the fire.

Also they are smart they will not let the economy just fall flat they have put us into a slow death spiral that will take years to reach bottom. Like I said they are smart. I hope they actually use this genius to find a way out of this mess.

So in closing remember a few simple truths we can still vote we can still eat and we can still bare arms. A armed revolution is not needed but a revolution of thought is.

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 02:56 AM
link   

reply to post by PACRIM

I agree in principles with you but you are wrong and I mean no disrespect so please hear me out.

The revolution talk is pie in the sky it is a lie. We are not ready and we have not suffered enough for this to happen. Times would have to get much worse and for a extended period of time. Like if they cut off the unemployment. This could cause a big problem in America right now. Also if the tried to take our guns that would do it. But Health care or cap and trade just will not light the fire.

Also they are smart they will not let the economy just fall flat they have put us into a slow death spiral that will take years to reach bottom. Like I said they are smart. I hope they actually use this genius to find a way out of this mess.

So in closing remember a few simple truths we can still vote we can still eat and we can still bare arms. A armed revolution is not needed but a revolution of thought is.

These are matters of National Security that cannot be ignored by the National Command Authority. As a career member of the military, I can assure you, we have never been this vulnerable since the last civil war. This had better work if we are destined to survive as a Nation.

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 03:09 AM
link   
reply to post by PACRIM

Wow you really need to clarify what you just wrote. How did you get this from my post? What is the perceived threat? I have so many questions after a post like that. please clarify in under 5000 words please.

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 04:04 AM
link   

reply to post by PACRIM

Wow you really need to clarify what you just wrote. How did you get this from my post? What is the perceived threat? I have so many questions after a post like that. please clarify in under 5000 words please.

Sorry

[edit on 7-4-2010 by PACRIM]

[edit on 7-4-2010 by PACRIM]

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 04:06 AM
link   
reply to post by PACRIM

What are the treaties? And did they not already steal the money? Were are the going to find more trillions?

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by LatentElement

Originally posted by tsloan
Can anyone prove any of this...except for "uncertified mail" being sent out?
And business 101:
Nothing is legal binding that isn't sent certified signature mail.

.... Or sent by private mail courier (i.e. fed-ex, ups or any of the privately owned secure mail service couriers - which also need a signature, making accepting the document legally binding) or served in person by a sworn deputy, or an officer of the court." To end that part of the business lesson.
Doesn't necessarily have to be delivered by USPS.

Certified signature mail includes all the above..come man get with it.

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Obviously nothing has happened. Congrats on doing nothing. You certainly gave us our freedom back. Oh wait, what? You're telling me the govenors are still in power? You're telling me the Speaker of the House is still Nancy Pelosi? You're telling me that the POTUS is still Barack Obama? What!? You missed the deadling big time. Peace.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 03:48 PM
link   
I might add, what kind of group is run by "Elders". Is this Lord of the Rings? Or Masons? Or some college fraternity? What a joke of a name. Who the heck is going to take them seriously.

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 09:08 PM
link   
[edit on 7-4-2010 by Caulfield]

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Caulfield

Just checcking my sig.

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Subjective Truth

Thank you for the insightful closing comment - a revolution of thought.
Thanks for the glimmer of light in all this tunnel vision.

"At the end of the day" it's our thinking process wherein lies the key.

We're conditioned to think in terms of conflict resolution, instant gratification, righteousness of our social institutions - and so we lose sight of our common intentions in the details - or obsess with our fellow man's motives.

gj

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by dbloch7986
Obviously nothing has happened. Congrats on doing nothing. You certainly gave us our freedom back. Oh wait, what? You're telling me the govenors are still in power? You're telling me the Speaker of the House is still Nancy Pelosi? You're telling me that the POTUS is still Barack Obama? What!? You missed the deadling big time. Peace.

It wasn't supposed to be obvious. Plans are underway and things are happening. I'm not reporting anymore on the plan in progress. Your freedom and liberty is too important for me to inadvertently jeopardize by contributing to this hive mind. Talk to you soon.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 12:37 AM
link   
im hearing that all the state government websites have been down and now they are back up....their names are no longer corporate titles...says new york state instead of "STATE OF NEW YORK".......ANYONE SEEING THIS OUT THERE!....whats going on???...is something happening???can it be?

new topics

top topics

<< 39  40  41    43  44  45 >>

join