It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Provost Marshalls to Serve Notice To Governors of All 50 States? Restore America

page: 41
<< 38  39  40    42  43  44 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by tsloan
Can anyone prove any of this...except for "uncertified mail" being sent out?
And business 101:
Nothing is legal binding that isn't sent certified signature mail.

.... Or sent by private mail courier (i.e. fed-ex, ups or any of the privately owned secure mail service couriers - which also need a signature, making accepting the document legally binding) or served in person by a sworn deputy, or an officer of the court." To end that part of the business lesson.
Doesn't necessarily have to be delivered by USPS.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 09:20 PM
link   
restore-america-plan-commentary

As with any unsubstantiated posting, please add the grain of salt. (Diet permitting, of course)

Restore America Plan - Commentary per understanding RAP
From: David Mack Subject: [creditors-in-commerce] In the News: The Restore America Plan
To: [email protected]
Date: Saturday, April 3, 2010, 3:47 PM

Unfortunately your understanding of RAP is not correct. Every person (myself included) that signed the original signature page that accompanied the Declaration is a dejure grand juror in their respective republic. WE are the people who have decided to join together with over 1300 others throughout the country to bring the republic form of governance back. WE have LEADERSHIP by the Elders. Any group of people no matter what they are doing needs to have some kind of leadership structure or there would be chaos. WE have decided that we are willing to work with four men who have said they will take a leadership position to further what WE are trying to do. WE couldn't do that individually. WE have NOT given up our right to speak. We have meetings to exchange information BOTH ways. It is NOT a one way street but we do rely on the guidance of the Elders. We TRUST them. They are working closely WITH others such as the military to accomplish the goals of taking America out of the clutches of the Corporation. For those who want to know all the details of the "plan" I would ask you a simple question. If you were in a battle with an enemy would you lay our your entire battle plan out at the start so all could see what your plans were to defeat your enemy? The answer is obvious. Use that same simple logic to understand why the whole Restore America Plan has not been laid out for all to see here.... including the enemy. Give it time to unfold and produce the desired results.

We understand there are differences of opinion between the people involved in RAP and the assemblies and others. There will never be full agreement in anything that could possibly move this country forward in a beneficial manner and take us out of the clutches of the Corporation. A lack of absolute consensus cannot and should not keep a plan from moving forward, for if it did, we would all be doomed to slavery without a doubt. We cannot and will not allow that to happen.

The difference is this: One group HAS been able to organize in ALL 5O STATES and put a plan into action where others have not. That plan has the backing of the military for enforcement to accomplish the stated goals of freedom for ALL the people where no other plan has that backing. There are those who would attempt to thwart the efforts of RAP to succeed in its mission only for their own benefit. I, and all of the others that are part of RAP, only ask that those who disagree with us do not intentionally try to derail our plan which is already in progress but would allow us to take this effort forth to produce a better America for all of us. To continually use an improper derogatory acronym, TRAP, when the REAL name of this ongoing effort is Restore America Plan does nothing to benefit the people as a whole and only serves to disrupt an effort meant to benefit all. I believe I speak for all of us involved in RAP, that we stand tall in our resolution for success in our mission for change for the benefit of every single person in this country whether they agree with us or not.
Just Dave
Posted by John MacHaffie at 2:37 PM

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by LatentElement
reply to post by hawkiye

Hey, buddy -
I've been reviewing previous posts (Got a bit sidetracked by issues with a member here)
I see why you said this IS a # trap.
They (the guardian elders) are assuming a a position of power, both politically and judicially, (Is that correct?) which means they are, in effect, the Government, unelected. And, if in fact they are following the Constitution of old, there is not provision for such an element to have such power, or jurisdiction.
Sorta right?
Here's my question:

The movement that was derailed by the Guardians, was it the Lincoln County Watch you link to?
If, in fact TRAP has moved forward in some capacity. And, let's say the Elders do, if fact, have this control.

Is the LCW in any position to counter ... well, their counter (or hijacking or whatever you want to call it)?

Also, if I may ask of you in addition?

Does the LCW have the juice to effect a change if TRAP fails?
or
If this other April 19 march thing goes pear-shaped, will they be in a position to invoke their aims?

Thank for all the info on here and keepin' real, Sir.
Just in the middle of the John Harris video ... Pretty good!

All of this a lot to absorb.

They are exercising their rights under the constitution.

Amendment 1 - Freedom of Religion, Press, Expression. Ratified 12/15/1791.

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Article 4 concerns the states. Section 1 mandates that all states will honor the laws of all other states; this ensures, for example, that a couple married in Florida is also considered married by Arizona, or that someone convicted of a crime in Virginia is considered guilty by Wyoming.

Section 2 guarantees that citizens of one state be treated equally and fairly like all citizens of another. It also says that if a person accused of a crime in one state flees to another, they will be returned to the state they fled from. This section also has a clause dealing with fugitive slaves that no longer applies.

Section 3 concerns the admittance of new states and the control of federal lands.

Section 4 ensures a republican form of government (which, in this case, is synonymous with "representative democracy," and both of which are opposed to a monarchical or aristocratic scheme - the state derives its power from the people, not from a king or gentry) and guarantees that the federal government will protect the states against invasion and insurrection

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Sailing into Destiny, Closer to the Heart.

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Originally posted by LatentElement

Hey, buddy -
I've been reviewing previous posts (Got a bit sidetracked by issues with a member here)
I see why you said this IS a # trap.
They (the guardian elders) are assuming a a position of power, both politically and judicially, (Is that correct?) which means they are, in effect, the Government, unelected. And, if in fact they are following the Constitution of old, there is not provision for such an element to have such power, or jurisdiction.
Sorta right?
Here's my question:
The movement that was derailed by the Guardians, was it the Lincoln County Watch you link to?

No not exactly. The movement is still around but quite diminished it was the County Assembly movement. Tim Turner was involved with it also but jumped ship for TRAP. But still I found it was too involved for most people to step up and do what was needed. Basically you need an Assembly of 27 people (not a grand jury, yes TRAP ripped it off) on your county judicial districts (not the same as the corporate judicial district). You need a judge and clerk and County rangers and various other offices this is the basic set up to re-inhabit the republic form of government. With this set up you can remand your people on the county out of the corporate jurisdiction when they are hassled by the corporate officers. Still people were too afraid to try it even though it has worked in several places. So I sort of adopted the LCW namely the solution video as an entry level that people can get involved in first without taking on the corporation right off. if enough people can't adopt the Solution video model then basically we are done as a free republic IMO and might as well hunker down and wait for TSHTF

If, in fact TRAP has moved forward in some capacity. And, let's say the Elders do, if fact, have this control.

Well they are making a claim they do, but I can guarantee it will not go unchallenged.

Is the LCW in any position to counter ... well, their counter (or hijacking or whatever you want to call it)?

Yes absolutely the claim has been challenged and will be challenged.

Also, if I may ask of you in addition?

Does the LCW have the juice to effect a change if TRAP fails?

Yes until people realize there is no political solution or no magic bullet like TRAP claims and just starts living it as in the LCW it will never change. LCW can kill the corp by attrition. It is simply the people choosing not to use the Corp and choosing to handle thier own problem as our forefather once did on a local level and in a common sense manner. if we stop using the commercial system it will die of it on weight.

Out of the LCW a core group can get the County assemblies up and running to deal with the corp while they still exist and people can still choose how they want to participate and how much.

or
If this other April 19 march thing goes pear-shaped, will they be in a position to invoke their aims?

IMO this is nothing more then a toothless protest and will do nothing to effect change.

Thank for all the info on here and keepin' real, Sir.
Just in the middle of the John Harris video ... Pretty good!

All of this a lot to absorb.

Your welcome just trying to do what I can to help

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 12:44 AM
link   
reply to post by PACRIM

Section 4 ensures a republican form of government (which, in this case, is synonymous with "representative democracy," and both of which are opposed to a monarchical or aristocratic scheme - the state derives its power from the people, not from a king or gentry) and guarantees that the federal government will protect the states against invasion and insurrection

This is 100% dead wrong!!! Article 4 has absolutely nothing to do with a "representative democracy" and never did. The founders abhorred democracy!!! And for good reason! The republican form was not mob rules which is democracy, and the constitution was a restriction on the federal government not the people. It limited the federal government to just 17 enumerated powers period. Representative democracy has assumed all power over the people completely outside the scope of the constitution and its enumerated powers which have nothing to do with the people. The union was a union for common defense and not subject to democratic rule of the Federal government.

Nowhere is Democracy mentioned in the constitution. The only reason any kind of majority vote was allowed in the federal government is because it did not apply to the people at large but only in administering the federal government within it's 17 enumerated powers period. The delegates were appointed in thier states and would have been hung had the assumed the powers that most Americans now attribute to Congress the President and the judiciary! Democracy is the facking problem!!!

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 12:55 AM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

You know, a few years back I got to see a true Republic operate. It was in a small community in Northern Wisconsin. They wanted a new Service station for the county and a new County Hall. They looked at the county charter (constitution) first to see what they were allowed to do. In it it stated that if they did not have the funds, they could not go ahead with ANY construction.

That was my first encounter with a government entity that actually looked at their charter.

I built their new Fire Department, construction/maintenance shop, salt/sand storage building and their county hall. All with cash under the table, wink wink say no more.

It is time that the State's and the communities throw off this crap the federal government has thrown us under.

The endisnighe.

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 02:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by hawkiye
reply to post by PACRIM

This is 100% dead wrong!!! Article 4 has absolutely nothing to do with a "representative democracy" and never did. The founders abhorred democracy!!! And for good reason! The republican form was not mob rules which is democracy, and the constitution was a restriction on the federal government not the people. It limited the federal government to just 17 enumerated powers period. Representative democracy has assumed all power over the people completely outside the scope of the constitution and its enumerated powers which have nothing to do with the people. The union was a union for common defense and not subject to democratic rule of the Federal government.

Nowhere is Democracy mentioned in the constitution. The only reason any kind of majority vote was allowed in the federal government is because it did not apply to the people at large but only in administering the federal government within it's 17 enumerated powers period. The delegates were appointed in thier states and would have been hung had the assumed the powers that most Americans now attribute to Congress the President and the judiciary! Democracy is the facking problem!!!

You passed the test. The progressives have tried to rewrite history for decades.

I had the same reaction when I read that, as it turned my stomach.

I enjoyed the survey also:

www.usconstitution.net...

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 04:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by ganjoa
Group and individual motives are suspect, some of these folks have histories and past troubles and ongoing commercial enterprises that raise questions. Some group movement may seem to have hijacked another's and stolen their thunder. These are basically plain folks with all our inherent frailties - notions may change about who is appropriate to lead and the most important qualities of leadership and how to get the job done. Misinformation and disinformation runs rampant, there are lots of separately vested interests involved, agents and infiltrators, scammers and thieves - profiteers and politicians.

I'd say that's .... a fairly accurate (and some of it funny) summary-to-date of the past week, all neatly stuffed in a nutshell.

It's just coming together much faster (virally) in the information age than back in the public only media of the 60': free speech at Berkley - Vietnam - Hippies - riots in Watts - black panthers - womens liberation - ecology (to name a few). Time seems to moves faster now because of the compression. The 60's was a time of world wide cultural revolution.
gj

With no real play by play intel, a lot is still speculation. Since the MSM is not reporting what they really know, given they have copies of the documents and the Declaration presented to the Governors. But, I would agree that even with that caveat there is a better flow factual info on this subject than there would have been in the 60's.
There were many restrictions placed and enforced upon the new outlets then. Some of it was the resulting shock as Americans saw first hand the horrors in Viet Nam broadcast into their living room by the big three networks, at dinner time, no less. And then there was the silent agreement that the press never show President Kennedy puffing on his cigars, to keep a positive image thing going, as I recall.
Speaking of the sixties ...
Have you seen this video By joeyess?

Makes a statement, especially how back then the "hippie" youth were ignored - Looking back, however ....

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 05:19 AM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

devide and concoure has worked we should be studying material to wake others. wake them from there corperate nightmare not worrying about semantics

education on the key points, the fundamentals of how this corperate enslavement operates and how this enslavement deprives people of there real existance

a real movement does not need a leader at first it needs a teacher and those people who learn then become teachers and so on when enough people are teachers the public outrage of this fraud will be the leader of this move ment

any one person claiming to be the leader is in fact doing more harm than good

please educate not dictate as peoples outrage will be the fuel of the change and this needs to be channeled into more education

the true leaders will be the ones who supply the truth as educators

XPLodER student of past and present truth

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 05:57 AM
link   
I read that Virginia's Governor McDonnell does not intend to resign and that he was making jokes about the document he received. We'll see who's laughing once he figures out that he has already been removed since his bond was arrested. Actually, he probably will still be laughing.

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 06:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Spectral Norm
I read that Virginia's Governor McDonnell does not intend to resign and that he was making jokes about the document he received. We'll see who's laughing once he figures out that he has already been removed since his bond was arrested. Actually, he probably will still be laughing.

im sorry if i dont understand is this comment sarcasm
or has his bond been revoked?

because i beleive this is a serious matter and as english is my second language i find sarcasm sometimes too suttle to get

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by XPLodER

im sorry if i dont understand is this comment sarcasm
or has his bond been revoked?

because i beleive this is a serious matter and as english is my second language i find sarcasm sometimes too suttle to get

Sarcasm. Or perhaps merely a misguided attempt. The part about Mcdonnell is true. I cannot remember where I read it, but it should be easy enough to find. What he said was that he did not intend to resign even though the offer had been extended to all 50 governors. So he was being a bit sarcastic.

To date, I have not seen one instance of a governor saying, "Yes, I agree completely and will comply immediately." Naturally. I would be surprised if any of them did.

So, the question still stands, what next? Complain loudly? Set up a parallel government? Nothing?

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Spectral Norm

You are exactly correct here, Spectral Norm. Several public servants have been removed from office this way, the surety bond is paramount to holding the office, and it can be revoked by affidavit, combined with a criminal complaint, such as a violation of the Constitution, or any criminal act while in office. A copy of the affidavit, and the criminal complaint is served upon the AG. Upon service to the AG, the (PS) bond will be suspended, pending an investigation of the complaint. I have seen this in action, and it does work. Actually, I used it once myself, to scare up a sitting judge who was harassing my wife. The complaint was found to be invalid, to my dismay, but! while the investigation was in force, the judge sat at home, unable to sit on the Bench. Doing this to a sitting Governor would not be any different. Unbeknownst to some, the Common Law is a most potent weapon to use against those who use their office to commit crimes. I say use it!

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by hawkiye

Sometimes, I have to perform a ‘face-palm’ at the ignorance displayed here by the above-mentioned poster, or was that view done on purpose with a hidden agenda.

No doubt ‘democracy’ was never mentioned ‘expressedly’ in the Constitution, but it was already an accepted and understood concept in its very beginnings of the American Revolution.

Delegates to the First Continental Congress were not simply some Joe snake oil salesman who stood up and claim to represent his colony state. One have to be VOTED by the colonists in his state.

Such perceptions of VOTING can be traced to the Age of Enlightenment that began in the 16th century, of freemen intellectuals who began to ponder upon the governance of European society and freedom of mankind from being serfs.

They believed that all humans are created equal, therefore mankind should not be ruled by monarchist bloodlines or supposed illusionary superiority of one man over another. It was such ideas that inspired the American Revolution against British tyranny and monarchist rule.

“We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.”

=Famous words. Rings a bell, doesn’t it? It’s from the American Declaration of Independence.

A Republic ( meaning power derived from the people, as James Madison’s definition ) US may be, but since its inception, it had been a liberal democracy, with universal suffrage for all, meaning EVERY citizen given the right to vote their representatives, in a free and fair election (blacks and women at a later historical stage as the nation evolved).

Without democracy, how else can representatives be appointed? Or was there a King in US all these while who dictated whom gets to represent the State?

The ones who were against democracy, freedom and equality were the tyrants back in the 16th Century and had never ceased to prevent its contagion spread, even right up till today. I wonder if the poster is one of them, as he seemed to believe and wish to change Americans’ perceptions of its governance now.

Is it a ploy to throw us back to One World Monarchist Govt – another NWO manipulation, with us all giving up on democracy and surrendering our inalienable rights to these hoodlums?

For those who had signed up with GOTR or whatever silly insane forms that exists, do be fully aware of what you are doing and representing. According to them, there is to be NO democracy. No voting allowed, and representatives are to be APPOINTED only …by who whom is above all other men???.

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by SeekerofTruth101

Yeah well speaking of ignorance displayed here they above poster quickly opened mouth and inserted both feet and a few other things unmentionable. I guess the founders who wrote and approved the constitution must have been tyrants because they sure hated democracy!

Just as an FYI for those actually interested in true history The delegates were appointed meaning the vote had to be unanimous by thier local assemblies so as to avoid "mob rules" and the delegate was their spokesman not thier representative but that little bit of history has been well suppressed by the enemies of freedom/democracy lovers:

Benjamin Franklin: When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic.

Alexander Hamilton, Federalist Papers: We are a Republican Government, Real liberty is never found in despotism or in the extremes of democracy...it has been observed that a pure democracy if it were practicable would be the most perfect government. Experience has proved that no position is more false than this. The ancient democracies in which the people themselves deliberated never possessed one good feature of government. Their very character was tyranny; their figure deformity.

John Adams: Democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.

Thomas Jefferson: A democracy is nothing more than mob rule, where 51% of the people may take away the rights of the other 49%.

James Madison: Democracies have ever been spectacles of turbulence and contention; have ever been found incompatible with personal security or the rights of property; and have in general been as short in their lives as they have been violent in their death.

John Quincy Adams: The experience of all former ages had shown that of all human governments, democracy was the most unstable, fluctuating and short-lived.

Thomas Jefferson: The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.

Benjamin Franklin (possibly apocryphal): Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote.

James Madison: Democracy was the right of the people to choose their own tyrant.

John Adams: That the desires of the majority of the people are often for injustice and inhumanity against the minority, is demonstrated by every page of the history of the world.

Do any of the founders descriptions of democracy sound familiar to anyone?

More here: takeourcountryback-snooper.blogspot.com...

[edit on 6-4-2010 by hawkiye]

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

People like you are a danger and menace to society, simply because you twist truths, embellish it with deliberate mis-interpretation and then sell such half truths as truth.

1. Despite all the high flaunting talk by some of the more vocal revolutionary leaders of the American Revolution, which was many and at times contradictory, what mattered in the end was that the political doctrine they used to govern US was liberal democracy – where all are equal and no man, no matter how intelligent or well spoken can claim to be superior to any other man.

These impressive men, at the end of the day, VOTED, for the collective good of all.

2. What you are attempting to do now is to blame democracy for all its evils, and subtlety informing everyone here and in all the other insane piss-ant hate ranting websites to surrender the right to vote, and revert back to monarchy or its present form – the Corporations.

In all honesty I am prepared to give up such rights, but I cannot trust the rule and dictatorship by one man or a group of man, for all mankind is flawed. Worse still when the Corporations, whom had been the shadow masters of the world for decades, had proven themselves greedy and absolutely incompetent to solve mankind’s woes, lurching from left to right, one financial disaster to another, wars, etc.

No one is perfect, and there lays the dangers of surrendering democracy to Authoritarian rule. Don’t make that mistake made by the Chinese masses in 1949. They surrendered their powers to Mao, leader of the ‘Peoples Republic of China’ and then later millions of their compatriots murdered.

So too will the supposed ‘Patriots’ or ‘Guardians’ or whatever BS they called themselves, staining the very word used by their duplicities, and whatever BS ‘truths’ they claim, will attempt to rule, the way Mao had done with beguiling sweet words at the beginning.

Regression back to slavery, and thus no one must ever give up that cherished right to vote, the hallmark of democracy, to determine as a whole the direction of mankind for evolution.

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Guardians of the Free Republics Declaration of Restoration Sent to 50 Governors

Full text in old English script
www.scribd.com...

Full text in easier to read PDF version
www.takeyourlibertyback.com...

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 11:41 PM
link   
How will Governors of the STATES who refuse to swear their allegiance to the Constitution in the separate sovereign free REPUBLICS be removed from office? The answer to this question is contained in a radio program that aired April 5, 2010 that is entitled "Take No Prisoners" and was broadcast by the Guardians of the Free Republics representative Sam Kennedy on the Republic Broadcasting Network (RBN) (republicbroadcasting.org...). This same program airs between 8 and 10 p.m. every Sunday evening.

You can go to the RBN website and sign up for a one-day free access to listen to radio programs in the RBN archive (republicbroadcasting.org...) and choose to listen to hour 1 and hour 2 of the radio program I cited above. The radio broadcasting network (RBN) reaches millions of listeners both domestically and internationally via its affiliates across the nation and around the globe.

Understand that the crux of Sam Kennedy’s argument that is espoused by all of the other Guardians of the free REPUBLICS is that the American government has been operating as a criminal enterprise under the title the UNITED STATES FEDERAL CORPORATION since 1868 at which time it shifted the law in this country from actual law to Admiralty law (the law that applies on the high seas) [listen to hour 1 and the first third of hour 2 of this radio program]. As such, it appears that because the sovereign People, who are the ultimate authority in this nation, never consented to either of these changes (incorporation, change in kind of law recognized as authoritative), all statutes enacted by the de facto Congress and all executive orders issued by de facto Presidents carry no weight.

Below is transcribed what Sam Kennedy said in hour 2 of the 04-04-10 radio program:

“With great pleasure the de jure Gran Juries of the 50 free American Republics in comiti [acting in concert with], the well regulated Guardians of the Free Republics duly assembled in all 50 jurisdictions have the honor of making your acquaintance and issuing the attached warrant for the ARREST of your BOND.”

“What’s an ‘arrest’? Well, this is not a CRIMINAL arrest. It’s a CIVIL arrest.”

“We have notified the Depository Trust Company [where each of these public official’s bond is being held on deposit] and the Government Securities Division of the Fixed Income Clearing Corporation, a division of the Depository Trust Clearing Corporation.”
“What have we notified them? You’re no longer insured to act in a de facto corporate capacity. The office is now reabsorbed into the original de jure capacity on the land following the law of the land respecting the Constitution.”

“How terrible. You can no longer just make it up as you go. You can no longer issue executive orders imposing your will on the People. It is back to REAL LAW not ADMIRALTY [law] FICTION. The People are no longer protected against your misdeeds by your bond. All of your actions are now underwritten either by the People’s bond and we included a bond, a contract, whereby we stand behind the Governors, the People stand, the sovereign People stand behind the Governors to protect them against accidental misdeeds or they can rely upon all of their own property and future labor.”
“So when I said to the agent [an F.B.I. agent interviewed Sam Kennedy earlier on Sunday, 04-04-10, listen to earlier parts of this radio program] and the state investigator
that he [the Governor] was ALREADY REMOVED from that office I wasn’t just kidding.”

How long can he [the Governor] function without the People being protected by a public hazard bond? Three days. Beyond that he’s [the Governor’s] on his own. And that’s why he [the Governor] has to take the new oath of office which is similar to the old oath of office with one difference. He [the Governor] expressly recognizes that he is in direct contract with the People, not just some presupposition that oh there’s this amorphous Constitution that he can obey if and when he desires. From now on his actions are bonded by the People. And as you’ll see we’ve accepted the contract later on in this first paragraph so let me reserve my comments further.”

“The letter goes on to say, as of this day the office of Governor with a capital ‘G’ in each of the 50 incorporated States with a capital ‘S’, is reabsorbed into the de jure office of governor of the respective REPUBLIC. In other words, welcome back to the land and the law of the land. It goes on to say the Armed Forces of the united States duly presented with lawful de jure authority, in other words the People assembling on the land in all 50 jurisdictions, are overseeing the implementation of certain general orders pursuant to the attached Declaration of Restoration.”

“Now, the only reason I’m even revealing any of this [the content of the letter to the Governors], is because people have taken that Declaration and published it all over the web and they shouldn’t have because these are private matters between us [the people] and these men and women [the Governors] giving them quietly an opportunity to do the right thing, to take the burden off their shoulders and return to being the Peoples’ public servants and not just political hacks who make it up as they go along. Every time they want to do something, pass another bill, that’s why they call them ‘bills’, they are bills that you have to pay, literally.”

“The letter goes on to say, as you may have heard the free American REPUBLICS and the de jure united States of America REPUBLIC have been reinhabited by the sovereign People. Now you know what sovereign People means. As an operation of law, proper sovereign authority has been restored. Just like the church members could just restore their sovereignty by simply saying we’re meeting as the church body politic. [listen in hour 1 of this broadcast to the example Sam Kennedy provided that had to do with a church’s leadership reaffirming its own inherent authority over its own affairs which is a right the church has even though at an earlier time its officers registered it with the state as a religious institution]. That’s all we did.“

The People of the united States in every single jurisdiction met and said we are, we’re not telling you what to do, we’re just telling you we have assembled to reinhabit those de jure REPUBLICS. Do any of you wish to get in our way and tell us we can’t? How can we not have the right to reinhabit the REPUBLICS that are still there and have been vacated by you? “

“And we go on to say in the letter, you are now operating under the bond of the sovereign People and rightful freeholders on the land. In other words, some of us have land patents. We actually own the land, not deeds to the CORPORATE county. You are now operating under the bond which is attached of the sovereign People and rightful freeholders on the land pursuant to Constitutional limitations.”

“How lucky by the way and how blessed are the People of the united States that now they understand by virtue of this program that their public officials at the head of each REPUBLIC are now restricted to their own state constitutions, their own REPUBLIC constitutions.”

“We went on to say, which by the way means foreclosure is going to end over the next month or two because the state can no longer execute under Admiralty law that is reserved for the united States REPUBLIC and now courts actually have to respect rules of procedure. So, if a bank wants to prosecute your mortgage and can’t produce the note, your foreclosure is ended. That doesn’t sound like such bad news to me.”

“As you can see folks this is not about anybody imposing their will on anyone else. We do not wish to tend anyone else’s garden. You can continue life as you know it and go through your foreclosure and pay the taxes the way you’re accustomed although those things are going to change very shortly as the whole BONDING system comes to an end. But, we’re not going to tell you, we don’t want to tell you how to live your life at all. The opposite is true. If you have, if you’re one of the hundreds of thousands of Americans facing foreclosure to banks that actually loaned you your own money, because under the present system of money a promissary note just like a Federal Reserve note is actually considered an asset, and they enter your promissory note that you sign at the closing on the books as an asset then write a check against it then they circulate that asset, they place it on deposit at DTC [Depository Trust Clearing Corporation] again and they trade against it and issue nine more loans against it, you’d have to know more about the banking system to understand, but trust me, they are trading on your promissory note and lending you your own money. Believe it, your signature on the promissory note creates the negotiable instrument that in the present system of credit is considered money.”

“Banks trade promissory notes as assets. Whole companies buy and sell them. They bundle them up together with real estate trusts and sell them in markets specifically as assets. And you wonder why the system is falling apart, why it’s collapsing. The system of credit is predicated on money laundering. You take a Federal Reserve note, a promissory note into Mom and Pop’s deli, you buy a corned beef sandwich, they worked hard to give you that work product and you give them a piece of paper that’s a promise to pay. It’s only because you believe in it that it has any value. But we are the biggest money launderers on the planet. Their hard work gets exchanged for pieces of currency that are on the verge of falling apart.”

“Anyway, those of you, hundreds of thousands of you, who are facing foreclosure, you now have your remedy in tow. Because with Admiralty removed from State courts, they have no ability to prosecute you on innuendo. When you say the bank needs to produce the original note, which they never do, I know it sounds crazy to those of you who haven’t been through foreclosure. The bank doesn’t produce the note because it’s been off-traded in Europe ten times over. They can’t find the note, literally. Check the court records. See how many cases they were able to produce notes on. None. One in a thousand - maybe. And so, your foreclosure nightmare has ended.”

“And the tens of thousands of you facing prison for not being able to pay I.R.S., its demands to share in your work product, from your sweat and labor, your remedy is here now.”

“The letter goes on to say, each of the signatories of the said, oh this is so important, this is still on page one, each of the signatories of the said Declaration have expressly by that action, in other words by signing the Declaration, accepted the Constitution of their respective de jure REPUBLIC and the Constitution for the united States of America circa 1787 as binding contracts upon you, thus memorializing their lawful standing and your duty to serve.”

“Now, finally, since 1860 this is the first time we have been back in a binding contract with our public officials and they must now obey the Constitution or face the penalties. They’ll be personally liable and, believe me, among the 1300 People who signed this, there are many skilled People in contract law. I wouldn’t want to go up against them in any court anywhere, whether it’s the court of the de jure Grand Juries or the courts of the united States of America and these restored REPUBLICS.”

“As one by one you’re going to see the law venue change, the flags [in courts] change, as the names of the States change from State of New York, a CORPORATE entity, back to the original New York which was a signatory to the Constitution.”

“By the way, those of you who say Constitution of the united States, you’re not reading from the original Constitution. Check out the original document. It says Constitution for the united States. And the present Constitutions that many of you refer to even in textbooks that say Constitution ‘of’, that is the CORPORATE substitute from 1865 with the United States victory at the Appomattox Court House. Everything changed and you don’t even know it. One word, when President Clinton said it all depends on how you define the word ‘is’, he wasn’t kidding. Just change the word ‘is’ to the word ‘for’ and ‘of’. The original Constitution which you can check out on the internet just put in ‘Constitution photo’ and you’ll see photos of the original is the Constitution for the united States and the ones in your textbooks that say Constitution ‘of’ are not the original article. That’s why our Declaration says circa 1787. There’s been a swindle right under your nose and you don’t know it.”

An finally, the final section, the final sentence of paragraph one, this is all one paragraph on page one, says with the burdens of acting as a CORPORATE agent under color of law are lifted from your shoulders, this letter is intended to welcome you back to the brotherhood of mankind in the spirit of forgiveness. You and your children are free, the era of illicit corporations and banking cartels posing as legitimate governments is over. And that’s a mouthful if you knew what I knew and what the other 1300 signatories knew about governance in the united States of America in the 21st century.”

“So that’s the opening paragraph and that’s probably enough to whet your appetite for what’s coming or certainly enough to get you to hate us as covert reactionaries, evil men who just dire to be tyrants and threaten people, uh, vigilante militias. Well actually as you can see, actually ‘militia’ is a tarnished word, but the Constitution has provisions for militias. The Constitution does not have a provision for an army, do you know that? It says that there can only be a standing army during time of war. Maybe that very special emergency has persisted all these years. The Constitution, your Constitution for the united States of America, provides for a standing navy in Article 1 and for a temporary army. The rest falls on the backs of militias and that’s the truth.”

“Read your Constitution, not just what somebody teaches you in a civics class that he or she was taught by a history professor who’s completely ignorant of the history of this country, the most important event being the takeover of this government in 1913 through the Federal Reserve Act.”

“Paragraph one, page two goes on to say, the People capital ‘P’ are committed to a peaceful, honorable, and nonviolent transition which unfolds quietly behind the scenes as a mirror image reversal of the 1933 world coup. So I guess our commitment to peace and nonviolence is stated right there. Why would anyone doubt it?”

“It goes on to say, it is the Peoples’ intention on behalf of your safety that the general public be no more attuned to the return of their money, law, and freeholdings than it was to their theft in 1933 under Executive Orders 6102 and HJR192. For this reason, all of the events described hereunder are classified Top Secret. Obviously some of the Governors have violated that to a degree.”

“Um, I just mentioned Executive Order 6102, for those of you who are not familiar with that and HR 192, here’s what really happened in 1933. In a period of three months, in every industrialized country, the same laws were passed. In Canada they were articles of Parliament, or acts of Parliament rather in Australia. In Germany they burned down the Reichstag, all within the same three months, all funded by the same banking cartel.”

Executive order 6102 signed by Franklin Delano Roosevelt, it may have been April 5th, perhaps, of 1933, said the following, ‘All United States persons, you see the evil of that word, are ordered to turn in all of their privately held gold other than $100 in jewelry to a branch of the Federal Reserve bank’. How do you think the founders would have reacted to that in 1775? You think that would have put them over the edge a bit early?
And yet we accept it as perfectly normal.”

“Our great grandparents had been so beset by the Great Depression, a planned world event, that they actually turned in their gold and then HR 192 said the following, ‘All obligations payable in gold are hereafter null and void. From now on, debts can no longer be paid, they can only be discharged, [which is] another legal piece of terminology to pull the wool over your eyes. They [debts] can only be discharged in United States currency.”

“Let me tell you what that means. It means that if I owed you $50,000 in gold I borrowed from you, a third party, the United States, came in and said you no longer have to pay him back. Well I’ve got news for you, the Constitution says Congress shall make no law impairing the obligations of contracts. That obligation of contracts is ancient – goes back to mercantile law with men on camels traversing the earth – their word had to be their BOND to survive. And it was the obligation of contracts that allowed men to even draw up the Constitution which is just a contract.”

“So, how was Roosevelt able to wave a magic wand and take your gold away and tell you through HR 192 and The Banking Act, which by the way no one read, no one ever read that, uh. Much like today’s passage of the Healthcare Bill, at least you got three days to read that. Back then The Banking Act was passed with one copy in the possession of one House officer and quietly they passed it, in the dead of night. And what it said was that I no longer have to repay you that gold because you can no longer pay anything. We are removing the system of gold and replacing it with a system of credit.”

“Your money was stolen from you under your nose and the only way he [FDR] could do it and not be lynched was by making it apply only to U.S. persons, fictitious trust accounts, United States persons/resident/citizen, all of are subject to the jurisdiction of the UNITED STATES FEDERAL CORPORATION and they took your money. They took your gold away from you at Federal Reserve Banks. They shipped it through Canada, overseas, we’ve seen the invoices on those shipments. And they socked it away in the basement of the Federal Reserve by moving it from one room to another room. From your pockets to the bankers’.”

“They [the bankers] paid you 22 dollars an ounce and two weeks later I think it was, they raised it to 35 dollars an ounce. Who do you think made the bounty on that? You think all of that wasn’t planned in advance? So let’s not be so naïve to imagine that this system of credit is anything but evil at its inception. And the only way they could do that is by using legal terminology. That’s the importance of words in this society. Applying it [the new policy] to U.S. persons, sending the executive order out to members of the army and the F.B.I., unfortunately, who thought that that meant it applied to everyone. Well it applied to no living men and women. It applied only to legal fiction trust accounts. Back then, I don’t know where they were on deposit, but nowadays there on deposit at the Depository Trust Company as of 1963 as I recall.”

“One other thing, for those who think they live in the land of the free and the home of the brave and hate me for stating these things, these are crimes against your children. Executive Order 19 what was it 41 or 42, passed by Roosevelt, I forget the number of the Executive Order, 9901 or something like that or 05 or 06, something like that [1942, E.O. 9066] interning on the stroke of a pen, the entire population of Japanese Americans, [Executive Order 9066: The President Interns the Japanese Population] a 100 and, there’s speculation whether it’s 110 to 125 thousand people. An entire race of Americans put into prison camps without a warrant, without due process of law, without an appeal, without counsel, without any protection. Tell me it can’t happen here.”

“All of my Black American friends and my Asian American friends, Indian American friends and Jewish Americans, you all know it can happen and it’s the rest of us Caucasian Americans who have to wake up and smell the roses. Well we have. And this time the united States got the message.”

“You, wild horses couldn’t keep me from that F.B.I. meeting and won’t keep me away from the others. I don’t sound like this during a meeting like that because I am genuinely blessed and grateful to have the opportunity to sit down with the people who have the guns and the power now that we have the authority. We are members of the sovereign People. We – are – back!”

“And the only thing we demand is that our orders be followed when it concerns our rights. Because without our consent, all you have is slavery, you don’t have freedom. Don’t tell me we have to do it at the point of a gun; have to produce a piece of paper that indicates I am a subject class citizen in the land of my forefathers. I will not do it. I will not comply and now I don’t have to comply and all of that is going to change for sovereign citizens, excuse me, oh I apologize, for members of the sovereign People, behind the scenes because the People have stood. I am so proud of the People. Thirteen hundred of you, many of you trepidacious. Many of you don’t have the fire in your belly for what I’ve been doing publically for the last few years. I don’t expect you to.”

“But, truth be told now there are thousands of you who have written to the official, uh have gone to the official website or written to the official email address of [email protected] and said I wish to join, I wish to be a part of this thank the Lord that finally the People have woken up, thousands upon thousands of you.”

“I’ll have to hire an army to go through those email addresses and database you all and make it all clean, but at least you can listen to the program [Sundays 8 p.m. EST “Take No Prisoners” on the Republic Broadcasting Network (RBN) @ republicbroadcasting.org]. Fortunately, we’re heard around the world and understand the importance of the process that is ongoing.”

“Let me say this to each and every one of the men and women who have been occupying the office of governor with a small ‘g’. Now, you are all now in de jure capacity. We welcome you to operate under the law of the land. We welcome you to be out from under the yoke of Admiralty and equity. Admiralty was never intended to come on the land into state courts. And anyone who knows law understands that. Unfortunately, most lawyers are not trained a hoot in Admiralty. This F.B.I. agent is an attorney which made it especially gravy on the plate to talk with him. But like every attorney I’ve ever spoken to, not one has had any training in Admiralty law except Admiralty attorneys and they truly know what’s going on in civil and criminal courts of the United States.”

“Just time for a couple of comments. Uh, just so you know, none of us are seeking any interviews. We’re not seeking publicity. We’re not seeking glory. The glory truly goes to the Lord. This is an amazing time in history. Boy, to think that people could and would find the courage, the strength, and the information to come together like this.”

“So I say this to you. If you truly value the future for your children, if you’re a reporter or a journalist or a producer and you truly value the future for your children and you know that something’s not right. Then instead of going out and doing a story, why don’t you just do some research on the links I’ve given you tonight. Learn the truth. We don’t need any stories to save the country. We don’t need to awaken the sleeping American public.

“Things will change quietly in the background like they did in 1933. You know in 1933 they held secret meetings with Federal judges and they said, the law’s being replaced by equity and Admiralty. There will no longer be any lawful money. So, you can’t have people pay in court because they can only pay in gold and silver because that’s what the Constitution says. Congress shall coin nothing but gold and silver. And so, you’ll have to have them discharge their debts and that will be with promissory notes. So, your courts are also going to be issuing bonds in every case and on every incarceration. And those bonds by the way are also at DTC and they’re being bundles together in real estate trusts and being sold on the backs of our prisoners. Now you know why there are two million Americans in prison. It’s a booming business. If you don’t believe me, talk to the President of the Corrections Corporation of America.”

“An so, we don’t need to be awakening the public to these things. In 1933, when they held that meeting with the judges, not one judge protested. By the way they also told them you’re going to have to get people’s consent by tricking them into confessing to be legal fictional accounts substituted in their name under the social security system. And not one judge said that’s fine and I’m issuing a warrant for your arrest. They all complied. That was the bankruptcy of the United States, by the way, in 1933, to the bankers.”
“Take all the gold and all the property by way of deeds and registrations of cars and the like. Now you know why the state gets your title and issues you a title. Shouldn’t the owner issue the title? The State does, you accept it. You accept a marriage license. If I said to you, how do you feel about people in China needing state permission to be married, you’d say that’s awful. Those lousy Commie bastards! Well, don’t you go to a County Clerk here and get permission? Don’t they tell you what tests you need to get married? I’ve got news for you. I have a Biblical marriage. Two people taking a covenant in front of witnesses under the Lord. It’s a covenant with the Lord. It’s not a covenant with the State that gives them the right to send social services in to seize your children. You’ve been deceived and misled. But, you can find your way back, quietly behind the scenes. Every judge will be visited at the Federal level. And we’ll now be given the opportunity to come back to the law. Every attorney will be given the opportunity to go from a letterhead that says Attorney at Law back to one that says an Attorney in law. The Attorneys don’t even know why, that’s just what they were told what to do in law school.”

“All of that’s going to change. I encourage you, forego the stories. But if you do the story, do your research and bring the truth forward because if you don’t you’re going to force my hand to seek out the Glenn Becks and the John Stossels and others who just might give me a forum. And then the American people would be awakened. I don’t want that because they’re going to be angry. This plan states several times that we do not wish to awaken the hostility of the American People. Everyone can have it any way they want and if you wish to be a member of the sovereign People all you’ll have to do is act like it and you’ll no longer be a slave to the United States and the tax situation will be remedied. By the way, the Fed is being rolled back into six, uh, centralized divisions for clearing checks, that’s it. So, um, with that said, I think we’re out of time folks.”

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by SeekerofTruth101
reply to post by hawkiye

People like you are a danger and menace to society,.

Yes you are right people like me will always be a danger and menace to any society that believes it has the right to steal the fruits of our labor because of a majority vote by a gang of local thugs despite what label the give themselves!

simply because you twist truths, embellish it with deliberate mis-interpretation and then sell such half truths as truth.

Speaking of embellishment and twisting of truth etc. it would really be a miracle if the commies always trying to justify thier theft actually studied history, read the personal writings of the founders and learned something from it!

1. Despite all the high flaunting talk by some of the more vocal revolutionary leaders of the American Revolution, which was many and at times contradictory, what mattered in the end was that the political doctrine they used to govern US was liberal democracy...

These impressive men, at the end of the day, VOTED, for the collective good of all.

Liberal democracy LOL! The ignorance is simply mazing here! These men not only talked thier talk they walked the talk. None of these men would have ever dreamed of voting on any of the non-sense the ignorant sheep believe today the congress has a right to vote on. They knew they were limited to just 17 enumerated powers in the constitution and nothing else was up for a vote period. That's why they set up a Republic with a set of standards not to be violated and specific powers delegates only and nothing more.

Thomas Jefferson: "In questions of power, then, let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution."

2. What you are attempting to do now is to blame democracy for all its evils, and subtlety informing everyone here and in all the other insane piss-ant hate ranting websites to surrender the right to vote, and revert back to monarchy or its present form – the Corporations.

LOL! What I am doing is speaking the truth! Democracy is evil and has failed every time in history! That is why the founding fathers set up A REPUBLIC! NOT A DEMOCRACY!. But again those who don't learn history are doomed to repeat it and people such as you illustrate the truth of that statement all to well!

As for me wanting to go back to monarchy of course that is a ridiculous false argument from you since you have nothing else, so you need to create something and try and associate it to me then argue against it, pathetic...

In all honesty I am prepared to give up such rights, but I cannot trust the rule and dictatorship by one man or a group of man, for all mankind is flawed.

Give up what rights? Democracy? It is not a right! If that is what you mean why would you trust rule to anyone? How about a nation of kings and queens dealing with each other honestly? We don't need to give power to anyone to rule, we actually agree on this. We just need to obey natural law; Don't lie, steal, cheat, plunderer, murder, etc. and keep your agreements. It is simple that is how this country was built. Go watch the video in my signature "The Peacemakers Solution"

Worse still when the Corporations, whom had been the shadow masters of the world for decades, had proven themselves greedy and absolutely incompetent to solve mankind’s woes, lurching from left to right, one financial disaster to another, wars, etc.

What I don't get is you guys complain about these corps etc. yet then try to blame thier power on freedom. Why can't you folks understand that it is democracy and an elected oligarchy via said democracy that passes myriads of laws to give these politically connected corps all the power they have. It is exactly government intervention that protects them and their markets and unnaturally kills thier competition allowing them to run over the people! Free markets take away that power. In short THE SYSTEM WE HAVE NOW IS HOW THEY GOT THEIR POWER. Turn off the facking TV and wake up!

No one is perfect, and there lays the dangers of surrendering democracy to Authoritarian rule. Don’t make that mistake made by the Chinese masses in 1949. They surrendered their powers to Mao, leader of the ‘Peoples Republic of China’ and then later millions of their compatriots murdered.

How in the world you try to equate anything I said to authoritarian rule is beyond me. I agree with you that men cannot be trusted with power and we should do away with all government. Our original constitutional republic attempted to do that to some degree by limiting government but it obviously failed because of the weakness of men read what another founding father Thomas Paine had to say about government: Society Is a Blessing, but Government Is Evil Most of what we attribute to government is done by people and society and not by government.

So too will the supposed ‘Patriots’ or ‘Guardians’ or whatever BS they called themselves, staining the very word used by their duplicities, and whatever BS ‘truths’ they claim, will attempt to rule, the way Mao had done with beguiling sweet words at the beginning.

Regression back to slavery, and thus no one must ever give up that cherished right to vote, the hallmark of democracy, to determine as a whole the direction of mankind for evolution.

Just when I think you might be teachable you spout non-sense like this. No one is saying to give up the right to vote. It's the capacity you vote in that makes the difference. Voting in democracy (with vote fraud) is a lost cause as anyone paying attention today can see. Did you know you do not get to vote for president? No one does and most do not know it. When you vote you are not voting for president. So how has this voting in democracy worked out for us?

Also the absolute ridiculous statement that by doing away with democracy means automatically going back to slavery and dictatorship. Fools we already have that from democracy! What you don't seem to get is that you don't have the right to vote on every aspect of my life and neither does congress. As long as I am not oppressing or harming anyone its no ones business what I do, that is real freedom!

new topics

top topics

<< 38  39  40    42  43  44 >>

join