It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Provost Marshalls to Serve Notice To Governors of All 50 States? Restore America

page: 39
<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 06:20 AM
link   
reply to post by DrMattMaddix

Never used it, but I'll check it out

Interesting, on a tracert in DOS, there are two IP's on the nsa.gov. Which I am familiar with. An ATS members had a thread about NSA monitor system, and I think these two IP's are related to surveillance.
these IP's are in the NSA range, not giving the full address. Just encase we attract the attention of the NSA, with an influx of ATS members ip's going through their servers

12.120.5x.xx
12.120.3.xx

One of them appeared in relation to the guardians, now it could be the NSA or another government agency monitoring their activities. After all, the FBI is investigating the letters.

Either way, someone (apart from us) is taking a great interest into them suddenly.

[edit on 5-4-2010 by infinite]

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 06:37 AM
link   
reply to post by infinite

Nice work.

Interested in seeing how this all pans out.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 07:11 AM
link   
These same theplanet.com servers, that host gotfr.com and the NSA, also provide for the FBI too.

70.86.70.33 AS21844
THEPLANET-AS 21.46.5646.static.theplanet.com. 255 US Unknown: 828e27b7
2 0 0 * 0.7 ms [+0ms]

70.87.254.25 AS21844
THEPLANET-AS po104.dsr01.dllstx5.theplanet.com. 0 miles [+0] 254 US Unix: 12:03:49. 94
3 1 1 * 0.7 ms [+0ms]

70.85.127.105 AS21844
THEPLANET-AS po51.dsr01.dllstx3.theplanet.com. 0 miles [+0] 250 US Unix: 12:03:49.124
4 0 0 * 0.7 ms [+0ms]

70.87.253.1 AS21844
THEPLANET-AS et3-1.ibr03.dllstx3.theplanet.com. 0 miles [+0] 61 US [Router did not respond]
5 46 32 * 32 ms [+32ms]

70.87.253.190 AS21844
THEPLANET-AS be.fd.5746.static.theplanet.com.

Because these websites are hosted on servers, used by the Federal Government, I'd be very careful in what information you give out and signing up to as well.

Currently investigating the DHS link to COLO4, see my previous post on last page. NSA/DHS to hosting site linked to the GOTFR

This Presidential Cyberplan is quite alarming.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by PACRIM
There is no law that requires you to pay taxes.
[edit on 5-4-2010 by PACRIM]

Actually, there is. It is called Title 26 of the United States Code. 26 USC, for short. Now, we can debate the legitimacy of that body of statutes, but you will not get much of an argument from me, although I suspect it might be for different reasons.

Some people claim that it is illegitimate because of its dizzying complexity and lack of transparency. So be it. Personally, I do not feel that this is much of an argument. There are some equally complex bodies of legislation with which virtually no one seems to have an issue.

Some people claim that it is illegitimate on the basis of its legal standing. The de facto-de jure arguments of Mr. (Dr.?) Kennedy and others are one example. The Supreme Court arguments you mention are another. So be it. I must confess that my own knowledge of the legal issues at stake is woefully inadequate to make any coherent assessment of the approach. The only thing I can really say about it is that de facto seems to be winning.

My own opinion is that it is illegitimate on moral grounds; that it is part of a fraud perpetrated upon the citizens of the U.S. for nearly one hundred years, and the citizens of European countries and elsewhere for much longer than that. It is the fraud of fiat money.

Although I am indeed newly registered here, I have no need for self-aggrandizement, nor do I claim to be a leader-in-waiting. I am merely a concerned individual attempting to seek out like-minded concerned individuals, that we might together find some way out of this mess.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 07:48 AM
link   
Okay I know I said I was done, but I just cannot help but to post this information.

During a search, I found several court documents, because Clive Boustred is a paper tiger, he files lots and lots and LOTS of lawsuits, and for huge amounts of money. So far, I have seen he won one, but the rest I can find are all denied.

Getting to the point here

He owns multiple corporations. You can search for these yourself, if you do not believe it.

The main ones that caught my attention were these:

Live, Inc.

Get It Real, Inc., Nevada

Christ's Gold, Inc, Nevis, West Indies

I ask you, for someone who espouses all that he does, and "they" do, about the US being a coporation, why in the world does he own so *many*?

And get this.

Christ’s Gold. Corp. Nevis
Address: CO Morning Star Holdings, Main Street.
Charlestown. Nevis, West Indies

sccounty01.co.santa-cruz.ca.us...

Shareholders & Shareholder Records
Shareholder records shall be maintained electronically by the Company and integrated with the IT-AT™ trading system.

The following major shareholders are on record as of March 15, 2001

Christ’s Gold, Corp – 415,000,000 shares

Live, Inc. – 103,500,000 shares

ETA - CopperCards website:

The Founder donated the “Founders Take” to Christ’s Gold, Corp. A company that will give away what would ordinarily have been the founders. Christ’s Gould’s Mission: “To make the world a better place, showing respect for all creation, while operating with complete integrity, in God’s love.”

He is donating the money to HIMSELF!

and it gets better!

He is sending his monies to an offshore haven!

Remember CO Morning Star Holdings, Main Street.

?
Morning Star Holdings
from their website:

NEVIS1.COM The Original "Non-Tourist-Trap" Guide To Nevis, West Indies

the whois is as follows:

whois.domaintools.com...

Registrant:
Toledo Computer Repair LLC
4030 West Bancroft Rd
Suite A
Toledo, Ohio 43606
United States

Domain Name: NEVIS1.COM
Created on: 10-Sep-96
Expires on: 09-Sep-17
Last Updated on: 17-Sep-08

Administrative Contact:
Maxson, Michael
4030 West Bancroft Rd
Suite A
Toledo, Ohio 43606
United States
4195357972 Fax -- 4195357972

Technical Contact:
Maxson, Michael
4030 West Bancroft Rd
Suite A
Toledo, Ohio 43606
United States
4195357972 Fax -- 4195357972

Domain servers in listed order:
NS51.DOMAINCONTROL.COM
NS52.DOMAINCONTROL.COM

So it an offshore company that proclaims themselves to be an offshore haven!

www.google.com...

Nevis and Saint Kitts Offshore Investments and Tax Havens. Morning ...Morning Star Holdings Limited is the oldest and largest company formation and registered

From their website:

Morning Star Holdings Limited adheres to due diligence standards followed in the major offshore jurisdictions.

Go to the Secretary Of States office and indeed, there is a registrant in Toledo, Ohio.

www2.sos.state.oh.us...

fronting for

Christ’s Gold. Corp. Nevis
Address: CO Morning Star Holdings, Main Street.

Document for Live, Inc.

nvsos.gov...

Document for Get IT Real, Inc. of Nevada

nvsos.gov...

Type: Domestic Corporation Entity Number: C6747-2000
Qualifying State: NV List of Officers Due: 3/31/2007
Managed By: Expiration Date:
NV Business ID: NV20001237859 Business License Exp:

Registered Agent Information

Name: CORPORATE SERVICE CENTER, INC. Address 1: 5190 NEIL ROAD SUITE 430
Address 2: City: RENO
State: NV Zip Code: 89502
Phone: Fax:
Mailing Address 1: Mailing Address 2:
Mailing City: Mailing State: NV
Mailing Zip Code:
Agent Type: Commercial Registered Agent - Corporation
Jurisdiction: NEVADA Status: Active

View all business entities under this registered agent

Financial Information

No Par Share Count: 0
Capital Amount: $ 10,000.00
Par Share Count: 100,000,000.00
Par Share Value: $ 0.0001

Officers Include Inactive Officers

President - CLIVE BOUSTRED
Address 1: 210 SUNCREST DR Address 2:
City: SOQUEL State: CA
Zip Code: 95073 Country:

www.libertyforlife.com...

Get IT Real Franchise Program

A highly competitive professional real estate company bootstrap package that leverages all the advantages of “The New Way to Real Estate™” and the MVLS™.

The Get IT Real Franchise program is designed for new real estate companies. It includes all the great technology provided in the MVLS™ Member Program plus a whole lot more.

It is necessary to qualify for the Get IT Real Franchise program. Get IT Real Franchises are required to meet the highest standards of service, quality and integrity. The program provides a new business methodology and practice that significantly increases levels of service and the bottom line, while providing more secure income and retirement benefits for the team.

He deals in real estate.

Wow. People, wow.

Real Esate, an Offshore bank, US front companies. What more conspiracy could anyone ask for?!

I really AM done now, cause this is getting into deeper waters than I wish to tread further upon.

Toodles.

ETA - "CopperCards Website" and fix typos

[edit on 5-4-2010 by Libertygal]

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 08:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Libertygal

I have no clue who this guy is either, but he has his real estate and tax shelters down to a fine art. You can't deny the fact that anybody of substantial wealth doesn't use the same arsenal of tricks. Take UBS for example... A couple of quick question... How do you think the Federal Reserve keeps pumping money into US Treasuries? How about stocks? In your spare time research the game that is banking. It's thin air attached to an IOU having applied interest on top. Also check out the Reagan era PPT. You're spinning your wheels I've noticed.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 08:17 AM
link   
reply to post by infinite

ae-2-2.ebr3.Atlanta2.Level3.net (4.69.132.85) 37.096 ms 39.917 ms 36.923 ms
ae-7.ebr3.Dallas1.Level3.net (4.69.134.21) 67.860 ms 57.909 ms 53.748 ms
ae-2-70.edge4.Dallas3.Level3.net (4.69.145.77) 58.023 ms * *
THE-PLANET.edge4.Dallas3.Level3.net (4.59.32.30) 54.169 ms 55.859 ms 55.966 ms
te9-2.dsr01.dllstx3.theplanet.com (70.87.253.14) 51.878 ms 55.867 ms 55.859 ms
te1-4.dsr01.dllstx2.theplanet.com (70.87.253.114) 275.873 ms 151.692 ms 224.054 ms
te1-1.car06.dllstx6.theplanet.com (70.87.254.178) 56.534 ms 59.875 ms 59.920 ms
gator343.hostgator.com (74.54.128.50) [open] 55.948 ms 55.844 ms 59.860 m

Just Curious do you get the last jump via Windows/NTVM(DOS)?

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 08:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Americanist

Ok, lets look at this from another standpoint, shall we?

Sovereign Citizen. Against the US Corporation.

Has a "Bank" to trade credits for real dollars, which now appears to be really hosted *offshore*.

Guardians of The Free Republic.

Want you to sign up. Funnel users to CopperCards, because well, being a Soveriegn Citizen, you choose to do business outside the "Federal Reserve Note", and they prompt you gently to sign on with CopperCards.

The real dollars you trade for "credits: gets shipped offshore?

Now, you have people like Sam Kennedy, who on his radio show last night was telling people about being foreclosed upon and using the old "prove to me I owe the debt" trick on the mortgage contract.

Yes, some people win this way, because of shoddy bankers that fail to keep records. Most, however, do not.

They lose their house.

*SOMEONE* is waiting on the courthouse steps to snag it. Hmm, who could that be?

So, you see, it's a win, win for Clive et al.

I cannot believe I had to spell this out.

Offshore means, you can't touch it. Offshore means he and "they" are protected.

You still have to pay taxes on offshore monies in holdings, but not if you fail to FILE.

IE: Sam Kennedy and his tax evasion teachings for "entertainment purposes only".

Knock, knock, anyone home there?

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Not Sure, I'm prolly wrong, but via the Patriot Act, weren't Numbered Accounts, Offshore and otherwise made illegal?

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 08:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Caulfield

I am not sure specifically, but they have to know they are there for one, and for another, I thought that was about the Swiss Banks? I haven't been following all of that very closely. I thought the goverments contention was with UBS.

Not sure what type of agreements they have with West indies, or if even they can do anything about it. I am sure he chose West Indies for a reason, though.

Sovereign Citizens claim they do not have to pay taxes. So he doesn't perhaps file? So with no reported income and his "donations" to Christs Gold" by way of CopperCards, which he owns, who is to question it if and until they have a *reason*?

With all the .org and .com he has, it is a virtual spiderweb of fronts. Unless something were to come along to prompt the Feds to look deeper into it, I doubt they have investigated all these other companies.

Oh, what a tangled web he weaves, trust me on that.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 08:49 AM
link   

These days I laugh when I hear someone say real dollars. Again, no telling their agenda because I'm just as new to their "plan" as you are; however, the only solution to our monetary system woes should be to replace the Federal Reserve notes. This whole foreclosure nightmare is a mess, but so is paying 5 times over for a house amortized over 30 years. All a bank had to do was type in some digits. I can easily argue this is one of the biggest scams in history. I applaud anyone who is able to offer a work around.

I don't have time to keep after Sam and Clive like you apparently do, so I'll be paying attention for more updates. I'd still like to know just who Clive is and how he is affiliated with their movement.

Kind Regards

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 08:51 AM
link   
I believe your right, I think it may have been Swiss Accounts. And I totally agree, "tangled webs", very good point.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Brilliant research, libertygal. You have given us a preview of how the "Provost Marshal" thing will pan out. The FBI now has good reason to go after this guy. Offshore banking is perfectly legal... provided you report any income on your tax filings. Otherwise, it's tax evasion. Kennedy just set himself up to be taken down as an example.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 09:29 AM
link   
ATS Makes news in Atlanta

www.examiner.com...

Is The Restore America Plan a T.R.A.P. headed by Mr. Berkowitz?
April 3, 11:27 PMLA County Libertarian ExaminerMartin Hill

This weekend, the worldwide press has covered the story of letters sent to the governors of all fifty states by an alleged 'radical' anti-government group. The letters, which the FBI admits did not contain any threats, were characterized as ominous by many media outlets. The letters originated from an outfit calling itself Guardians of the free Republics; De jour Grand Juries - The Restore America Plan (guardiansofthefreerepublics.com). According to public records, the 'creation date' of the website was February 5, 2010 and the registrant is out of California. The website has audio links to archived shows and also suggests visitors can listen in real time, to a link entitled 'The Final Remedy Sam Kennedy'.

Who is "Dr. Sam Kennedy"?

(snip)

Godlikeproductions.com ran a forum thread entitled The Restore America Plan spells T.R.A.P. - doesnt anyone see the obvious? Other forums, such as abovetopsecret.com have posters claiming that "Kennedy" is either affiliated with or is the alias of 'Richard Glenn Unger DDS'. A poster at The Jack Blood forum posted a letter purportedly from attorney Tom Cryer to Sam Kennedy dated June 8, 2008 which began "Dear Mr. Kennedy (or whatever your real name is), I always stand to be corrected, but I do not believe one word of your account of the good friend of yours who cowed a federal court and a host of marshals by declaring "By what authority do you come before me" or whatever the magic phrase was in your account."

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Dear Concerned Press at Nevada Appeal:

I am sure that you are all dedicated to reporting your local news with absolute honesty and that you endeavor to inform your readers of the truth of what is happening in the world around them. Assuming this is true, I feel it necessary to give you some more information about what is really happening with your state capitol.

Please understand that the title of the article, "Capitol locked down in wake of threats" is inaccurate in precise representation of the truth. It is true that the capitol was locked down because of "letters" sent to the governor. However, the "letter" received by all 50 governors is actually a Declaration from a lawful Grand Jury of 26 people in each state which is endeavoring to re-establish the true Republic in a peaceful and lawful manner. It does not represent a "threat" from an "extremist" (as is commonly associated with "terrorist" in the media today) group but instead it is a real, legally binding document which is presented by a Grand Jury of regular people which declares that the governor, lieutenant governor, secretary of state, controller and treasurer all must have lawful oaths of office in order operate in their respective positions. The bonds which they all operate under have been effectively seized and noticed to be null and void. The package includes the following; Declaration, Warrants, Orders to the Governors, General orders to the military. It is not a threat, it is a truth that must be complied with or there will be consequences, not of violence, but legal recourse.

There is much to learn and understand about what is contained in the package that was received at the Capitol on Monday. I have included some sources below to help you understand who and what is behind the lock down. Please do the right thing by investigatin thoroughly what is happening and do not just listen to one party. Misinformation is rampant in our country. Please do not make yourselves a part of the problem.

A De Jure Grand jury made up of 26 Nevada Republic citizens are committed to re-establishing a De Jure government in your state please investigate the veracity of what they are going to do. It is a news story in progress and there will be more odd things happening in your Capitol...

What is happening is a peaceful effort to restore America to its rightful state. I am sure many in your state will be happy to hear the good news. Be the first to give it to them.

Sincerely,

D Merlin Campbell

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 09:48 AM
link   

well, if off shore financing is illegal - that makes sense since the IRS is most surely located in porto Rico a federal protectorate or federal property since 1898.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Anti-Evil

Nice one Anti-Evil. I wonder if Libertygal could dig up the people behind the IRS and Federal Reserve Banks, like she so feverishly has dug up on this movement?

Set those talons and fervor on the ones that want to foment the status quo.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by endisnighe

Look. I was doing the research you deemed fit to back out on. You were afraid of what you might uncover in your little woodpile.

You can stuff your insults, and welcome to ignore.

How's that for talons?

ETA - since when did this come to researching the Feds? I thought the title of the post was about the provost marshalls and who was beind the movement.

Nice way to attack the poster when you have *ZERO* to come up with. You have become that which you have so fervently denounced.

[edit on 5-4-2010 by Libertygal]

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Anti-Evil

As I mentioned before, not sure about the legality of offshore, although, there is an agency associated with the Department of the Treasury that essentially Blacklists certain groups, corps .... etc Groups associated with Drugs Traffic, Terrorism, etc. I believe the list is available online at www.treas.gov/ofac/ Bin Laden was on this list prior to 9/11.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Libertygal, I have some info you may find interesting, though it doesn't really tie into this offshore accounting thing. It's just some interesting, though ultimately, indirect ties that Sam Kennedy has.

Sam Kennedy broadcasts from Texas-based Republican Broadcasting Network, which is affiliated with the far-right fringey American Free Press. AFP has had columns published by Ron Paul and seems to the pretty standard libertarian mag; there is a darker side, however. AFP was founded by Willis Carto, a notorious racist and anti-Semite

Carto has ran multiples magazines, publishing houses, and organizations to push violent anti-communism, Protocols of Zion-esque Jewish conspiracy theories, and he has also held membership in the John Birch Society. He is also a known associate of R. Travis Osborne and Henry Garret, having published books by them on race differences correlating with IQ scores through his Noontide Press. Osborne and Garret were both members of the International Association for the Advancement of Ethnology and Eugenics, an organization with numerous Klan, segregationist, fascist, and Nazi ties that is also indirectly linked to the Tea Party movement via the shadowy, theocratic-minded Council on National Policy - an interesting fact considering that the CNP is aligned wholly with the Israeli lobby. I outline this connection here, if you're interested.

Carto was the founder of "Liberty Lobby", where American Free Press actually originated, coming from the organization's now defunct Spotlight magazine. Liberty Lobby, tied to the John Birch Society and more fringey, violent elements, is described by journalist Frank P. Mintz as thus:

"It was not truly paramilitary, in the manner of the Ku Klux Klan and Nazis, but was more accurately an intermediary between racist paramilitary factions and the recent right."

Liberty Lobby existed under the auspices of the American Security Council, as revealed by investigative journalist Russ Bellant. Founded in 1955 (in part by Cold War Ray Cline, Walt Disney and Nelson Rockefeller, among others), the ASC has been described as the "heart of the military-industrial complex", working with organizations such as the National Security Council, the CIA, the intelligence-community linked United Fruit, Honeywell, Standard Oil, and the pharmaceutical company Merck. Bellant says:

"Its boards are filled with retired senior military officers, executives of major corporations, including some of he largest military contractors, and some New Right leaders....focuses on foreign policy, military and intelligence issues... clearinghouse for U.S. political rightists on arms control, aid to the contras, new weapons programs, and lobbying for special projects.... In its specialized areas, the ASC probably has more influence with the Reagan Administration than the well-publicized Heritage Foundation.... The ASC is in some respects more extremist than the RHGC. It...served as a connecting point between Nazi collaborationists and fascist on one hand, and Reagan Administration policy makers on the other.... [First staffed by former FBI agents they produced a] dossier system modeled after the FBI's, which was intended to weed out employees and prospective employees deemed disloyal to the free enterprise concept"

Just something to chew on. No direct ties to Kennedy and the Guardians, but the circles they move in reaches high indeed.

[edit on 5-4-2010 by Someone336]

new topics

top topics

<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

join