It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Provost Marshalls to Serve Notice To Governors of All 50 States? Restore America

page: 37
<< 34  35  36    38  39  40 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by anglodemonicmatrix
The Cartels create money out of thin air backed by nothing and in exchange get real physical assets if anyone things the greatest scam in history is going to vapourise because some Doctor or Dentist and his followers have overly mentally mastabated on the constitution and common law you have rocks in your head.

what if i said 100 years ago i stated

its impossable for some bankers to trick us into acepting maritime law
in stead of common law in our courts

its impossable to trick congress into allowing a private bank to print our money for us at interest when we could do it ourself for free

two very small changes were made that have massive implications

both are true now both can very easily be changed back both benifit all PEOPLE instead of the corperations pretending to be govenment

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 01:02 AM
link   
reply to post by XPLodER

In Australia I am under Admiralty law and it is the 'Crown' that runs the show,not the Queen but the 'Crown temple' or City of London ie Rothschild,Warburg et al we two have cartel run federal and state corporations(incorporated in America) posing as legitimate government.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 01:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Libertygal

Well I can tell you this much Clive and copper cards did not initiate this they got on board after the fact. it was Sam K, Regan Reedy, And Tommy Schultz who initiated this, Tim Turner came on board after the fact also. Clive may very well be trying to profit from this but copper cards has not panned out like many hoped and most in the patriot movement know that.

While I hope I am wrong and am willing to admit it if it turns out I am, this whole thing strikes me a cointelpro operation. The document everyone is raving about is so poorly written and shoddy from a law stand point by those claming to be so well versed in law and our founding documents it can only be on purpose. There is no body politic in law called grand juries that have any authority to order governors or military to do anything and Guardian is a legal term claiming control of ones affairs who are incompetent. This is mainly why I would never sign thier document even if it works. If it does work for some reason I will consider it divine intervention by the hand of providence but I will still never allow someone to make the claim of guardian over me or my property. The document gives power of attorney to the supposed Guardian elders

To those jumping on the band wagon here I say just wait and see. Because you are being distracted by the slight of hand. You have read thier goals and said hell yeah I can agree with that. Who wouldn't want to end taxes, false mortgages, and and false arrests, prosecutions, and imprisonments etc? Don't be swayed the goals are worthy but the document is crap and enslaves you, the goals are a reuse to draw you in.

The thing that pisses me off the most is it endangers us all, it may cause a civil war or give them excuse to crack down as we see the media spin already. There is a better way and it was under way but this TRAP came out of nowhere and derailed it, It spilt my local assembly in two as we were working on the other plan.

Again I sincerely hope I am wrong and want something to succeed, if this is it then great but I seriously doubt it. So I have taken a wait and see attitude while friends of mine jumped into this head first with little understanding and against my advice.

In my experience I feel not enough people are willing to step up and do what it takes to make the change despite the massive awakening we are seeing. There is not enough pain yet but there may be soon. I don't know when for sure so my recommendation is focus on preparedness as we know for sure there is going to be lots more economic hardship, inflation, food shortages etc. That is a given the seeds of economic melt down are already sown there is no turning back, it is just a matter of time

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by infinite
reply to post by LatentElement

So silencing others is the game? Hate to point this out, but I have been in contact with the earlier posters in this thread - and some of them are now keeping distance because of the money scam.

It is quite dangerous when new members believe in something so much, that their psychological state results in hostility and witch hunting members.

and

Originally posted by infinite
reply to post by JohnySeagull

If this is a hoax, and members have paid money to take part in it, then I'm gonna be pissed. Why? Because I do actually care about the site and what happens to its members.

1. And, that kind of rhetoric is EXACTLY what I am referring too!
I am NOT, repeat NOT advocating censoring anything or anybody. Nor witch hunting, nor burning at the stake .... Get off that high horse, infinite.
New members? A member for over a year would be considered new?
Okay.
Why don't you look back at my posts to other threads and see if I spread anything but a desire to search and discover what is the truth.

2. Thank you Doctor. But, I am well aware of the dangers when one believes that something has merit, and the 'rosy colored glasses' one filters all descending opinions.
But, I think there is a more immediate need for your cognizant abilities .... Go analyze the 'former posters of this thread' you are in contact with for brain damage if they have given any money to any one from a direct result of this or any other thread.

3. If your "friends" have given ANY money to ANY one, please .. Tell us!!!
That is the kind of thing WE NEED TO KNOW!!!
And, have them come back and post they're story for us. First hand is best ... (And, because, despite your tenure, I wouldn't believe you if it was night outside and you said it was dark)

Infinite - I am willing to bet A $10.00 gift certificate to any site on the web - and have this offer verified by the Mods by putting the funds from my paypal account into theirs as escrow - if you can show reasonable evidence that anyone on ATS was approached and/or contacted (directly, or indirectly) by someone soliciting funds using this thread as their hook. Is there a problem with that?

You are acting like you are the Ralph Nader of ATS. You said,

If this is a hoax, and members have paid money to take part in it, then I'm gonna be pissed. Why? Because I do actually care about the site and what happens to its members.

I don't want to see anyone scammed out of their money, either.

But if they did not have you watching and browsing every thread ..
Well, then they would be hapless victims to every scam set in motion on the ATS forum boards.
Is that really what you're saying?
They come to you and you advise them if this a money scam, or that is a money scam? ...

Sorry, but ...

Sounds like a scam!

Sound familiar, folks? Superman, come to save the weak from being prayed upon. Oh, I forgot the - "Just in time".

You can't save the world, infinite. Not even the foolish who live on it.

I only wish to further this debate along instead of having to EXPLAIN and REHASH an argument or statement that was addressed back on page 5.

Is that a reasonable request?

Yes, No?

If the truth is, in fact, what you are after, then let's try to find a common ground to go forward, without stepping through the droppings of already debunked "facts".

I know new members like to get attention and claim to be "the leader in waiting", but please bother reading people's post. Not what you want to read

No thanks. I am already in that position in real life and I don't need to project it to the boards. Who needs it? I want to find out the real scoop, without scooping the poop folks like you drop.

I just asked that if you want to converse at the level those of us who have EARNED it by sticking to this thread, and reading every entry, you should do some homework. Perhaps my request is without merit
I don't know ... Us "New members" don't know these things, Bossman!
.. Will you teach us? Oh, please? Oh Master of the ATS board and Expert Subject Matter Contributer?)

Ya think that title may have gone to your head, a bit?

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 01:40 AM
link   
reply to post by anglodemonicmatrix

Pardon my ignorance about the commonwealth and relation to former British rule - do you have a constitution/treaty/grant of independence or something like that spelling out the Crown as The City of London? That would be pretty blatant. Thanks for the fresh air!

gj

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 01:57 AM
link   
reply to post by ganjoa

My civics lesson came about when I undertook to find out who owns the Reserve Bank of Australia,a topic with negligable information on the internet now the Reserve Bank claims that whilst it is 'owned' by the government,that it is not a government agency that it is independant,yet its website is .gov.au,you then study its charter and find it is owned by the 'crown',the government of Australia is also 'owned' by the 'crown' as outlined in the constitution.In the British Empire however the 'crown' is not just the Queen of England there is a second crown the 'crown temple' or city of London.

Now the Legislatures ministers and the military pledge allegence to the Queen or the Queen of England,when you salute in our military you are saluting the Queen,she however is not the 'ultimate' power the 'Crown temple' or 'City of London is,to be able to work on the legal bar it is this crown the city of London the judiciary are pledging allegence to.

My state Government(Queensland) is a corporation registered in the USA which if you study is also a corporation that pledges allegence to the 'Crown' registered in Delaware.

London is still the power base of the entire anglo-saxon world.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 01:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by XPLodER
reply to post by Libertygal

acording to the law you understand they only way for there to be no foreclosures is if someone pays the amount owing

1. the morgage contract acually violates your rights and is invalid
this means there is no debt to be paid on the tittle of your property

acording to soverign law the banks must show loss and ownership to the deed and posetion of deed in court to prove loss

because the bank created the money as an entry on their books when you signed the morgage contract there is no loss on their part

you dont have to pay

hard to get your head around i know its

Are you referring to the lending practice of "creating money as debt?"

Because that practice (which is done for every loan a bank makes) is simply entering the dollar amount as a loan in the accounting books (in the debit column) creates money 'put into circulation' without the the security of tangible holdings in the possession of the US Treasury.

So, you can actually use that to discharge the debt?

Cool ~

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 01:59 AM
link   
There is no law that requires you to pay taxes. Three times the Supreme Court Ruled the 16th amendment created no new taxation powers for congress and three times the congress ignored the rulings.

Americans have been scammed since 1860. 1916 Wilson and the congress took it to a new level. In 1933 FDR gave us the raw deal.

They get us to comply by saying "shut up and color". Well personally I like to go outside the lines with a long lost way of living................Freedom left the room in 1860 and there are quite a few of us waiting for it to be restored.

A crime is committed when another person is injured, no injury equals no crime.

Examples: You drive seventy miles per hour, a cop stops you and gives you a ticket.........where is the personal injury? The cop's feelings?

Now if you drive seventy miles an hour and run into Joe's pickup, there is injury to Joe's property. If you kill Joe and his dog Spot there are crimes.

[edit on 5-4-2010 by PACRIM]

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 02:18 AM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

Okay, so it's confirmed that the Guardian Elders become the legal Guardians over the people then? I originally brought this into this thread from a letter of complaint from someone on one of the grand juries who couldn't get a clear definition of the word guardian from the Elders.

I wasn't sure but I thought Guardian Elders might just be one of the many Guardians as though all the people made up the Guardians in the Guardians of the Free Republics, not the Elders being the Guardians over the sovereign people.

So exactly who does Guardians refer to in the title "Guardians of the Free Republics?"

[edit on 5-4-2010 by theyreadmymind]

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 02:33 AM
link   
Part One:

Part Two:

Part Three:

Part Four:

Part Five:

Part Six:

Part Seven:

Part Eight:

I dont know if this interview was posted yet.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 02:33 AM
link   
Okay blast and flame away. I am ready to render an opinion on what's going on. Several different groups have latched on to approximately the same idea at approximately the same time for approximately the same goals using very similar means and very closely aligned in purpose.

Group and individual motives are suspect, some of these folks have histories and past troubles and ongoing commercial enterprises that raise questions. Some group movement may seem to have hijacked another's and stolen their thunder. These are basically plain folks with all our inherent frailties - notions may change about who is appropriate to lead and the most important qualities of leadership and how to get the job done. Misinformation and disinformation runs rampant, there are lots of separately vested interests involved, agents and infiltrators, scammers and thieves - profiteers and politicians.

This feels very much like the 60's again - it's a convergence of paths towards a common objective - a movement. If I'm understanding the timeline it kind of looks like a rising wave. The undercurrent which already surfaced (tRAP) the Tea Party (Apr 15?) events building support for the April 19 rallys (Articles of Freedom) and potential trouble on the banks of the Potomoc "bring your guns" rally at the same time - I am worried about that one.

It's just coming together much faster (virally) in the information age than back in the public only media of the 60': free speech at Berkley - Vietnam - Hippies - riots in Watts - black panthers - womens liberation - ecology (to name a few). Time seems to moves faster now because of the compression. The 60's was a time of world wide cultural revolution. This time we may be quite a bit more focused on a (political) goal as a society - if you'll buy the goal is to reclaim our humanity over slavery this movement has global implications for mankind. Just a thought.

gj

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 02:36 AM
link   
reply to post by LatentElement

in effect at the moment the bank files to civil court for forcloasure
a legal term basically meaning the contract you had with them is broken by you by not completing your payments.

this is considered a loss on their behalf (you didnt pay) but they have to prove loss ie the original contract YOU signed must be there (morgage contract and deed of ownership) in court and the proof of there loss of money must be established by accounting means

ie the money the bank loaned you the simply made an entry in there ledger and created the money from thin air (see fractional reserve banking) and there for had nothing to lose

puff

so if three things aret there
1. deed of ownership/title and ORIGINAL morgage contract
2. the party who legally ownes the morgage contract (usually not the bank as they sell mogages on to traders in morgage backed securities)
3. proof of injery to one of the parties present at the court at the time

if all three things are not present, shown, or proved the entire thing is desolved and debt is removed from the ledger in the bank and the money ceases to exist

this is as close as i can explain without many hours of links ect

this is not intended as legal advice but for clarity of process for educational purposes only

this is how I UNDERSTAND the law of the country im in
and i beleive yours is very similar

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 02:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by theyreadmymind
reply to post by hawkiye

Okay, so it's confirmed that the Guardian Elders become the legal Guardians over the people then? I originally brought this into this thread from a letter of complaint from someone on one of the grand juries who couldn't get a clear definition of the word guardian from the Elders.

I wasn't sure but I thought Guardian Elders might just be one of the many Guardians as in the Guardians of the Free Republics, not the sole Guardians over the sovereign people.

So exactly who does Guardians refer to in the title "Guardians of the Free Republics?"

Well the way the document reads from a law stand point the guardians of the free republics are those who sign on to the grand juries. The Guardian elders are the grand jurors over seers since they hold the elder title they prevail, since thier claim is first, and when you read the document carefully they confirm they have the power to create more grand juroes as needed and give orders etc. But everyone was too busy looking at the supposed benefits (as usual) to see what the other hand was doing.

The argument against what I say was " it doesn't really mean that" and of course they are refering to a cultural meaning of guardian as a protector such as a guardian angel. The problem is the document becomes an un-rebutted claim of guardianship over the people and even if the people signing it sincerely mean it in the cultural sense it still leaves it open for abuse in the future. So we have the same problem we are fighting today unrebutted claims of authority over the people. Why oh why would we want to repeat the same mistakes we have made in the past.?

So here we have people who know this and know the problems, have been in that patriot and sovereign movement for many years suddenly claming it's not an issue, The same thing they have supposedly been fighting all these years. And it is so easy to fix the wording I can only conclude it is on purpose that they leave it and disparage those of us who objected to it.

They designed it well, they swayed me at first also until I put away the emotional pull from reading all the supposed goals that sounded so wonderful and read the documents from a strict law perspective and went oh # this really is a TRAP!

They claim they are going back to the de jure institutions that founded our country. Where in any of our founding documents do grand juries have any authority these are claiming? Grand juries were a function of the federal judiciaries and a few states nothing more, not a governing body politic as they claim in this document.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 02:50 AM
link   
reply to post by ganjoa

i beleive your right in your post
many groups want the same thing
one group has jumped the gun and sent below average documents to the goveners (posibly dis info)
this confuses everyone and the pupose is to discredit the real lawfull movement when it presents the real lawfull documents

but this has brought the issiue to peoples minds and the internet is buzzing
with chatter

i personally beleive the real documents are under wraps untill the process is completed

this is the stated goal

to deliver change under cover without press and force as to not scare the people

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 03:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by anglodemonicmatrix
reply to post by XPLodER

In Australia I am under Admiralty law and it is the 'Crown' that runs the show,not the Queen but the 'Crown temple' or City of London ie Rothschild,Warburg et al we two have cartel run federal and state corporations(incorporated in America) posing as legitimate government.

this policy went world wide and most if not all govenments adopted this govenment corperation policy and implemented a centeral bank (the federal reserve in america) and this allowed them to side step the peoples rights by claiming civil contract not govenment legal sovrenty for the people

but we have to be tricked into acepting maritime law because by agreeing we enter into civil contract not govenment sovrenty

please reveiw this law demonstration from england as your laws are based on crown law

link to very educational vid on crown law in veiw of corperation deception of the people
www.tpuc.org...

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 03:18 AM
link   
I believe the catalyst for the military joining after a meeting with the Joint Chiefs, is the treaties that were to be signed by Obama in April. They didn't want the UN occupying sovereign territory and have to fight them later to remove them.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 03:31 AM
link   
reply to post by anglodemonicmatrix

To my knowledge we should all be researching the London Crown Corporation and its board of directors. At one point I had a list... I'll have to dig it back up.

[edit on 5-4-2010 by Americanist]

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 03:34 AM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

I can think of a lot of different traps. You can never be too sure in something like this.

You've heard that old adage, Better the devil you know than the devil you don't know.

Is it really true? Or has it been beaten into our heads by years of propaganda and indoctrination?

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 03:36 AM
link   
Apparently there is evidence of high crimes and treason involving several countries. It involves the systematic theft of wealth and using fraudulent documents.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 03:39 AM
link   
reply to post by XPLodER

Ok. You go to buy a house. You pay no money down, pay the closing costs. You sign a contract based on the assessed value of the property and the home that exists on it. You move in.

In this contract, you agree to pay interest, insurance on the property, and taxes on said property.

You stop paying.

You get foreclosed.

This is in the agreement you signed.

It is not only a legal binding contract, but if you are a decent person, a morally binding one, as well. During said negotiations, you agree, smile, shake hands, celebrate the closing, even have a housewarming party.

Like it or not, and we can use whatever terms you wish, you *owe* someone for the value of what you have in your possession. Of *course* you are a tenant on your "own" property! If you have not paid it off, you don't own anything except perhaps a "stake" in said property!

You agree to allow the property to be held by the loan holder as collateral for the loan. Without said collateral, they have nothing to regain if you default on the contract.

Morally and legally, you have a duty to pay those payments, and do not get the title to that property until you complete the contract or renegotiate it otherwise.

Otherwise, what gives you any right to lay any claim to said property? It's called making good on your debt.

If you don't like the deal, don't sign the contract! No one made you do it, no one twisted your arm or held a gun to your head.

Proposing things like going to foreclosure and hoping they lost your contract are immoral, and a breach of said contract.

If you do not like the contract, pay cash or take a hike.

To propose anything else is to propose that you should try to get something for nothing. That's dirty, IMO.

Any deal where you get something for nothing allows the original owner to hold the ownership of said thing until it is paid off, then to turn ownership over to you. Take a car title.

It all works the same. They just found a loophole to allow *some* people to perhaps get away with it. But, it doesn't work for everyone.

You will still lose the property even if you succeed with the mortgage scam, if you fail to pay the property taxes.

Followers of this type of movement often times find themselves in very deep legal troubles, lose their homes, their personal properties, and often times end up being paper tigers, filing relentless and never ending suits against the government that get dismissed and thrown out.

If people do not like the way things are when they owe debt, then they should pay cash for their items, and not enter into any legally binding contracts. Finding ways to use loopholes to steal, well, you take that how you will.

One greed is no better than another. One's personal greed is not any better than the perceived government greed.

I am not going to attempt to dissect and argue the legalities, because I am not a lawyer, not going to try to pretent to be one like some of these people, but I can tell you I am a morally sound individual, and I can look in the mirror and be proud to be who I am, my dislike of the legal system notwithstanding.

I also do not have to make fake names to hide behind. I am proud to be who I am, and proud to own what I do, and I will be more proud to complete my legally and morally binding contracts of home ownership the day I pay my final payment and hold my deed in my hand, and this little parcel of land and the wood and concrete upon it because I *earned it*, not because some fraudster taught me ways to skirt the law, and basically steal.

Can't you see this as being a part of the problem, as opposed to being the sollution?

top topics

<< 34  35  36    38  39  40 >>

join