It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Provost Marshalls to Serve Notice To Governors of All 50 States? Restore America

page: 34
<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by infinite
reply to post by JohnySeagull

I don't take lectures from new members, thank you.
If this is a hoax, and members have paid money to take part in it, then I'm gonna be pissed. Why? Because I do actually care about the site and what happens to its members.

Sad thing is, judging by this thread and 90% on ATS, a lot of the new influx do not care what happens to this site or their fellow members. Which is a shame.

Secondly, I do not want young members being taken advantaged off and thinking that other conspiratorial individuals would never befriend them. Like government officials. As an elder of the abovenetwork, I think I have a moral duty to look out for younger members. As I've posted before, which you and others have ignored, this site has been hoaxed on serious levels before. So please, don't tell me how to post.

It is what ATS is about, looking out for each other. We've been doing it before you ever joined. And if you disagree, you've joined the wrong community. No offence meant.

[edit on 4-4-2010 by infinite]

Very Alinsky of you. Saul would be very proud.

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

This happens in Thailand every few months over the last couple of years.

However, unrest /strikes and protests are getting more regular in countries across the globe. They are been given very little coverage outside of the country they are happening in. You need to scan the news from differnent countries to gain any idea how bad it actually is.

peace.

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by theyreadmymind

A part of me remembers the ATSNN News video, regarding Obama on "dealing" with conspiracy theorists. I'm going grab the ip's and domains again, do some digging around this location in Dallas. I doubt it is DHS or US Department of Defense (even though Clive claimed they're a customer of his)

Give about, 20 mins or so.

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by PACRIM

I think there might be some speculation on this thread that you are Sam Kennedy, PACRIM. Would you please confirm or deny this? Thanks.

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by infinite

I have to admit that I do question "Reality" so to speak, ever since 9/11, I spoke with a Retired Lt Col from the Airforce, who has also ran for president, I had questions from an engineering aspect regarding the towers, he confirmed my suspicions. I try to be objective, sometimes I blame myself for being "Paranoid". I do not disagree completely with things you have spoken of, but like I said, maybe I'm just paranoid. Ever since 9/11, I've either become aware and/or extremely worried.

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by JohnySeagull
reply to post by boondock-saint

This happens in Thailand every few months over the last couple of years.

However, unrest /strikes and protests are getting more regular in countries across the globe. They are been given very little coverage outside of the country they are happening in. You need to scan the news from differnent countries to gain any idea how bad it actually is. peace.

Hmmmm French protesters ready to burn a factory.

Greek protesters ready to lynch their government.

UK protesters ready for a bank run.

Russian protesters sent to the gulags by Putin.

Wall Street brokers heading for the hills.

The FED set an emergency meeting for tomorrow.

The signs are all around, hell, now we need to worry about islands tipping over.

Helloooooooooo!

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 04:32 PM
link   
infoTelesys, one Clive's businesses, use to be in the West Indies. Here are some Tort claims filled by him (2004 and 2007)

There are quite a lot, filled by his companies and himself.

SANTA CRUZ COUNTRY BOARD OF SUPERVISORS INDEX SHEET
ANTA CRUZ COUNTRY BOARD OF SUPERVISORS INDEX SHEET

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by medicis

I have to second that, the plan has been executed flawlessly thus far, although there was one hiccup when Regan had to dress down Gorden (I think his name was) about the unautherized discemination of information. Altogether, everything that has been claimed came to pass. Now we just have to wait for phase two.

YouSir

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 04:39 PM
link   
I think you guys have really woke me up now.

I have been putting something off for a while now but i think I gotta go and keep that appointment.

Special thanks to infinite. Guess he cant see this though.

Goodnight and goodluck.

peace to all.

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Yikes! better check with the mods about posting material like that.

Apologies, delete please

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 04:50 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Caulfield

Oh, Btw, did a lot of research concerning the Illuminati, read the Cosmic Trigger, even played the NWO Illuminati Game, found out Steven Jackson was raided because of this game, He even had a card with a picture of the Towers being hit, years prior to the event.

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Here's a little more insight on the the Dallas situation. Infomart is at 1950 Stemmons, Planet Dallas is across the freeway about a half mile down and immediately adjacent to the county justice complex. There's multiple DARPA servers in the neighborhood and all kinds of telecom infrastructure companies and associated secured operations areas. The 3000 Irving Boulevard location Infinite mentioned is right around the corner. Big data spook population possibilities. Big secured backbone data infrastructure natural monitoring location. All I am saying is that website registrations and hosting services are far less informative than ip address block ownership and server location names to me, especially when the geographical location is well understood. Just my 2c. from 3 decades in the neighborhood. The new FBI/DOJ building is a short DS12 hop up the same freeway about three miles.

gj

[edit on 4-4-2010 by ganjoa]

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 05:23 PM
link   
I appreciate it your feedback, maybe you can help me on this, some sites have leased lines that according to whois lookups, seem to be related to ip blocks managed by arpa, when it comes to arpa and their connection, so to speak, it worries me.

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 05:26 PM
link   

iv been looking at energy policy and how any changes would effect americas energy needs

everyting else aside the anouncement the the previously capped wells in your location and the 3 feilds caped in my country have suddenly been given the green light to produce is for americas needs

is this sudden change in energy policy becuse of changes proposed by any of these groups.i kinda think to get out of the middle east straegic american oil interests must exist. to continue seamlessly after the pull out your supply must be garrented

these are only indtended as a look at the broad spectrim of changes required to complete any changes required to live within the consitution

the previously schedule 4 protected department of conservation land that has comercial minable gold in large amounts has been brought up for strip mining and looks likely to pass brings up other gold reserve issiues

for NEW ZEALAND to be contemplating this option is strange. something in the backround is going on when for over 40 years we have sat on oil and gold reserves and now all of a sudden boom were doing both (very strange)

then i here you are doing the same thing with your capped wells

smells of energy policy changes and monetary policy changes

for both of our countries

[edit on 4-4-2010 by XPLodER]

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by infinite

Yes, I did.

theplanet is also in Dallas too, from my understanding. And, there was another address linked to the same city.

I don't know what you guys are on about, honestly.

ThePlanet, if indeed you are talking about theplanet.com is a managed dedicated server host. Basically you rent a server from them and you can host as many websites as you want on their servers. They probably have thousands of servers in their facility, and they rent them out to anyone in the general public. You, I, or anyone else can rent a server from them. All sites in their facility probably are all on the same or similar subnets.

Can you spell out in plain english exactly what this all means to you guys?

Also, what do the torts tell you? Why am I not connecting the same dots you are?

[edit on 4-4-2010 by theyreadmymind]

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by theyreadmymind

From certain locations, routes are run thru theplanet, I was curious as to how infinite based on his location was able to get a direct route through theplanet, when I used a standard traceroute I couldnt get passed a theplanet router.

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Same thing caught my attention, as well as the subnet group block allocations. And that was my only point - that the potential for disinfo is great with possible hijacking of a movement (possibly for commercial purpose) - or sting/entrapment by nefarious government elements - or any variety of data spooking propagandists for whatever purpose.
Worldwide network telecommunications infrastructure access in this neighborhood is substantial and highly susceptible to monitoring. No telling what is going on really. DARPA servers and secured routes are probably at infomart. Hosting & domain routing at theplanet and network backbone switches and routers at Irving Boulevard, my guess.

gj

[edit on 4-4-2010 by ganjoa]

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 05:42 PM
link   

looking in housing policy

banking at the moment the banks get the money first and attach interest to it
if the people had access to vaule money not debt money you could do what nz did with its housing policy

the govenment decided to build 32,000 holmes for the people of new zealand
the minister had the govenment owend reserve bank bring into existance
enough money to complete the project and it stimulated the natioanal
economy
at the end of the project the govenment removed the extra money and removed it from existance against a ownership bond for the finished assets

the people got the holmes beifitted from the work and had zero inflation and no interest was charged

howd this work you ask well all the people were calateral on a loan to itsef
so why charge interest to yourself

when you can create money in a very short time frame the effect is to expand a loan to yourself without interest so that when your project is finished

the govenment is the first to use the money then the workers then the banks

the govenment reclaims this extra money and destroys it against the asset

no inflation, jobs for people ,houses ect ,asset for public use

this is an example

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by ganjoa

Weird, one whois lookup I did had William Irving listed as "Owner" so to speak.

top topics

<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join