It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Provost Marshalls to Serve Notice To Governors of All 50 States? Restore America

page: 32
<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by SeekerofTruth101
For all the flowery rhetorics, a question begs:-

WHO VOTED IN THE GOTFR AND GAVE THEM POWERS?

Cripes, we crossed this bridge a long time ago.

They get their rights from God and a piece of paper called the Constitution.

I certainly don’t see them being voted by anyone to represent them, or are they even a registered political party.

Exactly where did anyone state they were representing you? If you look up the page and see medicis's post, you are an employee of the Corporation. You can stay there if you like. They represent themselves as sovereign citizens.

If they are not voted in, not representatives of anyone, not even the minority groups, then what power do they have to impose their beliefs upon society, let alone ‘HANG’ anyone who disagrees with them?

The constitution gives the people the right to throw off oppressive government and institute a new government. We always had the right.

This smacks of terrorism – a bunch of hoodlums forcing their beliefs down the majority’s throat by the TYRANNY OF FEAR. Haven’t we have enough of it already?

Are you terrified? Maybe it's the MSM that's terrifying you.

Should they really feel the govt are not doing a good job, then by all means register themselves as a political party, and convince others openly, not behind bedsheets and threats.

If they feel they have no money to stand for elections, President Obama had shown the way – through the internet, if such changes are true and necessary.

To continue and do as they are currently doing is nothing more than an IMPOSITION of beliefs and tyranny to society, and that is utterly wrong, no matter how righteous they think themselves are.

They can do so in whatever way, shape, or form they are legally entitled to do so. If you impede someone's rights, then you are the imposition.

US is a democracy and whatever issues that may arise, it must be done in the democratic fashion – rational debate by ELECTED representatives and settled by legislature approval through the mandated choice of a head of state from the people via the vote.

It's a Republic, not a democracy, and as sovereign citizens who declared their Independence from the Corporation, they actually should have more freedom than anyone in the country right now. That is if it isn't taken from them by force.

[edit on 4-4-2010 by theyreadmymind]

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Libertygal
reply to post by theyreadmymind

Sent: Fri, March 26, 2010 6:04:57 PM
I don't think that counts as very old.

Hey, Libertygal,
Normally, I would totally agree with you. It isn't old relative to the pace this is going. But there are certain ... Milestones in this movement that once past, tend to make anything dug up from even the day before irreverent.
That email was sent because Jim Bolton stepped out of bounds, and above his status, quite frankly. Libertygal, were or are you in the service? Or, do you have a boss?
There is a reason for the structure of organizations. Right?
If you were a boss said, "Don't talk, to the press or offer info until we tell you." to an associate (Because there was a thing that had to happen first, let's say) And their impatience nearly wrecks your plans. That associate didn't need to know for the other thing to work. Or sports? Your team mate is supposed to be cutting across the middle, but no ... they stopped off to tell the ref that last play was not a foul.
Surely, you can understand there is a pecking order and, with this most especially, a need to know.
What happened is: (Speculation, of course but)
He got an ego. He was sent the email all the jurors got, and figured he'd send it along to folks who knew of the plan, or friends ... who weren't privy to this jurors email. And assumed a position not delegated to him. Information liaison or something, I bet he was thinking. And, by his writing style, he makes it a point to spell out penalties if they refuse to obey. And, if you read, he solicits anyone with questions to email him, and he would answer back. Then, when told he was not to inform anyone of status of progress or the steps taken so far, he boldly claimed since the elders weren't telling folks what was up, someone should! And, why didn't he get to know the next steps before they were going to happen? He is in the movement!
But, not the level of the elders.
Tell me you don't see a guy who has limited knowledge of something EVERYONE wants to know about. Suddenly, for once in his life, of that I'm certain, people want to hear what he has to say. Even though it was not his assignment and knows nothing himself until the next update.

One more thing ... You have seen that there is a plan. The steps beyond the update are not in evidence, or vague at best. But, Sam said it in a letter, as well Tim on a broadcast this effort was carefully thought out, and depended on everyone keeping their cool. Don't grow an ego, that will take away from what they are trying to do.

Libertygal --- And, why is it here in the first place?
Jim Bolton wanted attention ... You tell me, did he call it, or what?
Your post takes us away from the status of the movement ...
And, we forget the message.
Cause We wanna to see descent among the ranks!
A fist fight between Jim and an elder!
'Cause we are determined to see this fall apart so we can sat we told you so!

How about this - You don't want to trust it because you don't want to be let down. So, it is easier to say it will never work, everyone is being mislead ... All the rest of it.

Keep an open mind, Ms Libertygal. I cannot give you certainties.
Save this ...
I am certain this Country will fall, either into friendly hands or foreign before the end of summer.
Maybe sooner if the Fed took all our gold.

Wouldn't you rather be in friendly hands?

That's not a come on, or pick-up line .. honest!

(whew!)

[edit on 4/4/2010 by LatentElement]

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Thanks for your reply. It goes to show how far gone and deluded you had become.

I know it would be impossible to change your mind, nor do i wish to do so. But let us try to find a common ground where both your kind and I can stand on.

The first common ground would be our agreement on the 10th amendment, from which you believe you or anyone who thinks like you have the legal powers to impose or force your views onto anyone.

But how do you intend to enforce your powers?

By killing others if they disagree?

You would have broken the other 9 amendments in the process, the very piece of paper you claim to uphold, if not committing murder itself!

This is where I would have to make my stand to disagree with you and people like you from carrying such powers whom you claim to posses and yet do not have the authority or sanction from your state.

May this be a joke because if true, its a storm only in a teacup. If you hunger for change, then do it in the official manner that the forefathers did - get elected first or back up the person you voted.

Just to clarify - the 'We, the people' in the sacred Constitution does NOT stand for you alone. It stands for you, your family, your relatives, friends and mine as well. Remember that when you attempt to invoke the 10th amendment.

Peace

[edit on 4-4-2010 by SeekerofTruth101]

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by SeekerofTruth101

Seeker, I believe you do seek the truth. And respect your tenure at ATS.
But,

Would you have us repeat the arguments we've fought and won two, three or four days ago ...
just because you have arrived? Is that what you would consider fair?

Please, read the back pages .... Treat it like a FAQ

Then, if you have afresh new barb to throw ... Let it fly, my Brother!

Am I out of line to expect someone, anyone to be up to speed on a 32 page
thread we've been posting on since the first two pages?

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Thanks for your reply. It goes to show how far gone and deluded you had become.

I don't endorse, nor am I a part of this group. Or any group like it for that matter. I also don't have any opinions for or against this group. In fact, my only intentions here, if any, are for people to wake up and realize the power lies with we the people and if we want to stop being slaves all we have to do is realize we are and stop acting like one. We can make our own change if we want to because the system we live in right now is not fixable in it's current state.

I know it would be impossible to change your mind, nor do i wish to do so. But let us try to find a common ground where both your kind and I can stand on.

My mind's totally open to any new information.

The first common ground would be our agreement on the 10th amendment, from which you believe you or anyone who thinks like you have the legal powers to impose or force your views onto anyone.

But how do you intend to enforce your powers?

By killing others if they disagree?

You would have broken the other 9 amendments in the process, the very piece of paper you claim to uphold, if not committing murder itself!

This is where I would have to make my stand to disagree with you and people like you from carrying such powers whom you claim to posses and yet do not have the authority or sanction from your state.

May this be a joke because if true, its a storm only in a teacup. If you hunger for change, then do it in the official manner that the forefathers did - get elected first or back up the person you voted.

Just to clarify - the 'We, the people' in the sacred Constitution does NOT stand for you alone. It stands for you, your family, your relatives, friends and mine as well. Remember that when you attempt to invoke the 10th amendment.

Peace

[edit on 4-4-2010 by SeekerofTruth101]

I only support people exercising their rights in a legal and peaceful manner. It is my understanding that's what this is. There are a lot of technicalities in this maneuver in which I am not fully knowledgeable, and I am not a lawyer. Let the lawyers work it out amongst themselves and see how this cookie crumbles.

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Listen

up!

For those of you who mean well by trying to tell us this movement is a scam because; other sites say so, msm says so, or your bleedin' lapdog says so ...

Thank you for your concern. As you can see, this thread has endurance. Why? Not because of the many(God I've lost count) friends just like you who have come and go .... Dropping their advice off, and when it is debunked or simply unable to prove either way ... they go. Just as you will if it is your intent to troll.
Thing is, Most of us have been here from the starting pages. While we really wish that there was more solid info, then you would stop wasting yours and our time. There isn't.

So, if you want to debate ..Great!

Then, you'd better start reading, you have a lot of homework to do.

Homework, you say? What do you mean?
I refer to every page and nearly every post behind this one. Then, there are the links to the documents we've discussed... No more than 20 or 30, I should say. And, maybe 20 videos.
Then, when you're up to speed ...
Let's dance!
Otherwise, if you post just because
"you found this one page on..." and it is gonna make you stop believing this nonsense. Trust me, You'll be wanting to thank me for saving you!"
Right ...

1. It would serve no purpose to interject an opinion this far into the thread. We are well beyond that.

Come on in, the Restoration's fine!

Post for or against - Equal Opportunity !

Post the facts and we will do the same!

Facts are our sustenance!

But, ..!!
Duplications, or clones, or .. you know what I'm saying ... If it has been asked, countered and gone. Don't bring it back, please

But, wait, you say;

How will I know if it was discussed if I don't or shouldn't ask?

Find a reading tutor, seriously. or

READ above section starting with So, if you want to debate ..Great!

No, you don't get an easy ride. Read the back pages.

The further back you read, the more you'll see ... and the battles won or lost.
Bear in mind .. you know you will look so foolish to the rest of us if your post a question or an idea that has been already asked.

And, I for one, will remember that ... and when I see you in future threads .... I'll grin. And chuckle. Loudly.... and point at you ... (But you can't prove that - no webcam)

THIS IS NOT MY THREAD, it is all of ours.
Even those just coming in.
Not looking for exclusivity ... Looking for intelligence.
(A speed reader would be cool, too!)

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by SeekerofTruth101

Honestly guy, I should apologize. People come in here not totally informed about what is going on and that's understandable because there is a lot of research that everyone needs to do for themselves. I shouldn't have been so snippy in my reply. So I apologize.

I really am trying to remain neutral and I'm not endorsing anybody. I'm still remaining true to this thread's original premise and if anyone wants to prove this is a hoax I'm wide open to it.

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Hey no worries. I've always welcome debates, for I seek knowledge, am only human and can be wrong. It's only in rational discourse can we ever find solutions. It doesn't matter really how many times we may seem to be debating on the same topic, but if we can get even one more to consider or re-consider, then it can only be a gain for improvements, not only for ourselves, but for readers here as well.

Cheers! :-)

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by YouSir

To the mods and the entire thread but especially to Libertygal and to Infinity, I apologize for being rude and insensitive in my post, my behavior was uncalled for. Please accept my humble apology. I know that this is off topic, but if you could leave this posted and accept it as due pennance for ungentlemanly behavior then I would appreciate it.

YouSir

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Caulfield

More research information, it's odd that all of this is taking place in Texas, more specifically Dallas, a Trace to gotfr.com ends at gator343.hostgator.com 74.54.128.50, this is a virtual host on a server located in Dallas, Texas, by a company called Hostgator(Hostgator.com).

Research like this can be very eye opening, I'm sure its the same type of work done by the DoD and the FBI.(Most likely like me, they aren't very concerned.) Events like this are all traceable, the net isn't as inconspicuous as some like to think.

BTW, if anyone is interested in this type of Research, tools such as Tcptraceroute, nslookup and of course whois are all very helpful tools, more specifically through icann's whois lookup.

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by LatentElement

So silencing others is the game? Hate to point this out, but I have been in contact with the earlier posters in this thread - and some of them are now keeping distance because of the money scam.

It is quite dangerous when new members believe in something so much, that their psychological state results in hostility and witch hunting members. Happens every year (and I've been at ATS for seven. You are in no position to tell me how I can post at ATS btw)

This reminds me of WITD (a hoax that occurred back in 2003, when I first joined) In fact, the style is very similar, especially in how new members have been caught up in defending it as "the truth."

And it happened again, in 2005. Government agency carried out a leak exercise on ATS. Tried to pass off the threads as legit information regarding secret information. It turned out to be nothing. Yet, new members, like yourself, kept believing it. Even accusing elder members (myself and others) of being apart of an ATS conspiracy to "silence the truth"

Project Serpo (2006) was another hoaxed carried out on ATS, which members traced the sites (like now) and found the leaders had questionable activities. Documents were false. Another hoax that fooled members. Again, new members were the ones targeted.

See an interesting correlation? Next year, they'll be another hoax on ATS. Wait and see, it will occur. And guess what, as a new member, you'll believe that one too.

LatentElement, for the record, need to correct the little lie you are spreading. Libertygal and I were quoting from the movements websites and sister sites, not the mainstream media. I know new members like to get attention and claim to be "the leader in waiting", but please bother reading people's post. Not what you want to read

*clicks ignore*

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 02:15 PM
link   

I'm genuinely interested to learn what you believe we might learn from this type of research, as I'm reasonable capable in this area?

I recommend hosting providers for clients and host many websites myself. My decision on where to host almost always boils down to service and price. Location really means nothing unless it's a co-located server where you would need physical access to the hardware.

Furthermore, regarding WhoIs, almost every registrar provides tools to obfuscate the identity of the domain owner. I'm not saying it couldn't be accurate--I haven't looked--but what does it matter who registered the domain name?

Thank you,

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by infinite

Another honest question: Is this money scam you refer to a fact or a suspicion? If fact, could I trouble to post a URL?

Thank you,

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 02:22 PM
link   

It was created on the 7th Feb, with only a year duration?

Domain Name: GOTFR.COM
Registrar: DOTSTER, INC.
Whois Server: whois.dotster.com
Referral URL: www.dotster.com...
Name Server: NS685.HOSTGATOR.COM
Name Server: NS686.HOSTGATOR.COM
Updated Date: 07-feb-2010
Creation Date: 07-feb-2010
Expiration Date: 07-feb-2011

Most significant websites have an expiration date on a 5 year term.

Trace on the ip

IP Information - 74.54.128.50
IP address: 74.54.128.50
Reverse DNS: gator343.hostgator.com.
Reverse DNS authenticity: [Verified]
ASN: 21844
ASN Name: THEPLANET-AS
IP range connectivity: 6
Registrar (per ASN): ARIN
Country (per IP registrar): US [United States]
Country Currency: USD [United States Dollars]
Country IP Range: 74.52.0.0 to 74.55.255.255
Country fraud profile: Normal
City (per outside source): Dallas, Texas
Country (per outside source): US [United States]
Private (internal) IP? No
IP address registrar: whois.arin.net
Known Proxy? No
Link for WHOIS: 74.54.128.50

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by burlysoft

suspicious, but seems likely. CooperCards++ is a pesudo-bank, with no history of trading. The financial packages are extremely risky, with no customer feedback or history. Registered to DOTSTER, INC. hosting. Interesting, on the traceroute, I can also locate coppercards.com back to Dallas too.

COLO4 is a regular on the traceroute;
Possible location below.

3000 Irving Boulevard
Dallas, TX 75247-6213, United States

Two of the other businesses of this Clive, have an address. Which is a field in California. That website, of the "long term companies" only appeared on April 1st 2010.

[edit on 4-4-2010 by infinite]

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Clive Boustred business and home address

See that? It is an empty field. Apparently, there is a house. Google might be behind time

EDIT READ: Interesting discovery!!

In fact, on this website real estate, the property has just been sold (on the location) just under $1 million - so, Clive has just made a fortune.

Registrant:
InfoTelesys, Inc.
210 Sun Crest Dr.
Soquel, CA 95073
US

Registrar: DOTSTER
Domain Name: LIBERTYFORLIFE.COM
Created on: 26-JUN-00
Expires on: 26-JUN-11
Last Updated on: 12-NOV-09

Administrative, Technical Contact:
Boustred, Clive *****@infotelesys.com
Liberty For Life Association
210 Sun Crest Dr.
Soquel, CA 95073
US
(xxx) xxx-xxxx
(xxx) 462-xxxx

And if you go on hlibertyforlife.com, you'll see the Guardian of the free republics. He claims to be leading and influence this on his website.

So, someone is misleading us.

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by infinite

Exactly, I wrote about that earlier, it was just registered in Feb. this year, and only for a year, yes , I do find this as odd, especially because if these are real patriots, who are really concerned, their site should have gone up long before now. A lot of folks like myself are concerned about issues such as socialism, but this issue started long before now, just consider "Social" Security. I appreciate your feedback, I am interested in what others have to think, its an American right to Think and Speak what you want.

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 02:42 PM
link   
I have a big surprise for our listeners tomorrow night (Sunday, April 3) on TAKE NO PRISONERS (8 PM ET, Republic Broadcasting Network).

does he mean sat april 3rd or tonight?

if it is tonight would somebody plz post a link here, i have NO/None money to pay to lissen. when i search i get some rock band

i want to say Thank You to all who brought useful posts to this thread.

Plz Ex spell/gram. i can only text in english

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by ThomasPen

Excuse me?

Did you just suggest you had to pay to listen?

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 03:12 PM
link   
yes thats the way i understood it. sry for 1 liner

new topics

top topics

<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join