It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Provost Marshalls to Serve Notice To Governors of All 50 States? Restore America

page: 30
<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 02:29 AM
link   
And from the horses mouth. This couldn't have been any better, really.

Halfway down the page:

americangrandjury.org...

Follow the Constitution Says:
February 17th, 2010 at 2:32 pm
We have a tremendous solution! The Restore America Plan. This is CopperCards++ with our military’s backing.

Things are moving rapidly, we have support at and above the Joint Chiefs of Staff. With our military offering to backing our lawful civilian Grand Juries, we can take back America as easily as it was taken
from us!

The facts of the matter are not complicated. In our Nation a band of criminals literally own the Federal Reserve Bank and make dollars out of nothing. This irrefutable fact is so outrageous it appears that the
average person is not capable of grappling with the implications. Thomas Jefferson put it most succinctly when he said: “If the American people ever allow the banks to control the issuance of their
currency.. the banks and corporations that will grow up around them will deprive the people of all property, until their children wake up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered.” It’s not complicated, our government is bought out. They profit from kidnapping children and conflict. With money they literally make out of noting, bankers claim ownership of our homes, businesses and government. They now even claim ownership of our children!

Consider the facts:

The banksters who planned and initiated all the World Wars, genocides and major conflicts in the last century, own our bank and control not only our politicians but also our media, major corporations and the military and prison industrial complexes. Concentration camps have already been constructed across the USA.

We already have more people in prison, jail and on probation than any other Nation and more than all those incarcerated in every other nation in the world combined!

Helplessly we watch as unscrupulous politicians write out trillion dollar checks in our name. They have dolled out more money to their colleagues than it would have taken to pay off every American’s mortgage and credit card, with more than half to spare.

Public servants don’t think twice about committing crimes, when they are caught their colleagues grant them ’sovereign immunity’. Your servant claiming to be king?

Administrative government demands you have a license for most activities. The Founders would have hung them from a treason tree. The tickets, fines and taxes you pay today would stun the Founders.

In court judges kidnap our children and steal hour homes.

New World Order Biological Weapons Bombers paint Chemtail lines in the sky above every populated area as they make their strafing runs in preparation for what they have openly published as their desire to take the world’s population down to five hundred million. Have you received an invite or are you on the expendable list?

As a citizen you are obliged to rise up, our situation is out of control, you have the power to restore America. The only way we are going to avert what is planned is for all of us to stand up and stand up
proud without fear. Fear itself is all we need to fear. We are many, they are few. Were you one of them, you should be very afraid.

There is only one solution, and that is to restore the lawful government for the people and by the people. Relying on politicians or a government that has been bought out, or even bothering to appeal to
these criminals, is a waste of time. Marches on Washington DC are a waste of time. Filing pleadings and motions in their corrupt courts are a waste of time. These criminals simply ignore us and laugh at
us behind our backs.

The Declaration of Independence is more relevant today than it was when Jefferson wrote it. The good news is that the law is on our side. Our Founders gave us the means to rise up and secure our liberty.
They gave us the procedures to follow to maintain the servitude of our government, all we have to do, is to stand up and claim it.

The Grand Jury process is a process whereby we the people form, manage and control indictments. There is no government involvement in the Grand Jury process what so ever. YOU form Grand Juries,
because WE THE PEOPLE ARE THE GOVERNMENT.

In one day we have obtained the necessary numbers to follow through with the legal process in all but ten Republics, which should be completed shortly. Don’t hesitate to sign up, we would like to back these Restore America “Founders” with thousands, even millions of alternate jurors.

Visit www.guardiansofthefreerepublics.com... today to learn about this exciting development and sign up to bring back America.

Most sincerely, at your service,
Clive

Clive sure considers himself and his "bank" to be a part of this movement, else, why does he continue to link himself to this? Again, why did Sam lie?

And, a note to to add: Sam, on the most recent broadcast, when asked by the woman who mentioned ATS, during his comments states, "I am not in the one in charge"

Hi, wake up people.

It's a front to funnel money to this "bank".

Odd, they are hiring, and looking for sales reps that can pull in 10k plus a month, please *do* send your resume. /s

So in the post above, Sam admits to disinformation? It's all good, right? New George Washington, my arse!

What sense to trade one banking fraud for another? Yes Sir, please take my dollars.

Oh, note the time and date on the post.

but.. nope, name doesn't ring a bell.

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 02:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Libertygal

That doc is a little behind the current affairs.

The States are claiming ownership of our children … read your marriage license. It says (to the effect) This union is in the States name (or thereof) and, so any product of this union.
What is the product of a union between a man and a woman?

Kids.

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 02:51 AM
link   

No one is taking dollars.
Except Obama and the rest of the frauds in Washington.
What, you think the RAP is just going to waltz in and say, Hey, we're confiscating all the money ... fill these bags please!"

The monies in the Treasury will freeze (if, of course, the plan holds forth).

Mortgages that were drawn as signatory loans are illegal. (As I understand it)
And the IRS is a collection and enforcement agency with the power to seize property and incarcerate Americans -- unconstitutional. Furthermore; The are an agency for the CORPORATION OF UNITED STATES, which, again, is not what our government was meant to be, nor to become.

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 02:57 AM
link   

Sam Kennedy Photos - Restore America Plan

Sam Kennedy photos
got from this page

chattahbox.com...

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 02:57 AM
link   
reply to post by PACRIM

Once again I thank you for this and every update, PACRIM!
Glad someone is sifting the outdated and erroneous cyber-waste and supplying us with the hidden gems of pertinent information!

Viva la Restoration!

Wait, that's French, huh?

That'll never do .....

Power to the People!!
(better)

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 03:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by PACRIM
The international gold market is a tungsten-powered Ponzi Scheme
Currently, much of the United States' gold reserves are listed as being Mint-Held Gold in Deep Storage. Dealers have always assumed that this means finished gold bars stored in deep underground vaults beneath places such as Fort Knox, Denver and West Point. The indications are emerging, however, that the term "Deep Storage Gold" is a euphemism for "yet to be mined gold". The precious metal doesn't exist in deliverable form; it is merely a paperwork forecast about future gold mining potentialities.

Holy, Mother of God ... The bloody crooks stole our gold! I have seen Internet reports that the Fed took control of it because that is the basis and collateral for the fractional lending scheme. So Congress and the Pres figured,

"Hey, you know .. why don't you guy take control of the precious metals since it sorta fall with your purview."

I remember Ron Paul said, when asked by a reporter about the gold reserve in Fort Knox and is it all still there, " Well, the Fed took control of it, and when they did it essentially meant we can't verify one way or the other if it is there. There is no provisions for us to audit the Fed."

Those sons of dirty, ugly basssterdds!!

It was worth 500 Billion dollars in 1998, so at today's rates it'd worth like ...hmmm carry the 2 ........
Got it.
900 trillion bucks!
That also means if they've been dolling out dollars as loans to the US banks ... and there is little or none of the original collateral ..
The actual worth of the dollars in current circulation could devalue ...
Is that right? Devalue 80% ???
So a buck will be worth 20 cents .... If, iIF the gold and the rest is missing or unaccounted, ...
and the IMF (International Monetary Fund) finds out.
Oh shoot -
Even worse, if China finds out!
They will, real or imaginary, effectively OWN us. Locks, Stocks and leakin' barrels.

PACRIM, ... buddy ...

You know we're Fracked, right?

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 03:35 AM
link   
You thought Sam was the planner? He is just a tool in the plan.

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 04:00 AM
link   
reply to post by PACRIM

I do remember in a broadcast ... maybe it was a text release...?...
Sam said that Stormin' Norman was on board from the beginning.
He didn't say to what capacity, though.

PACRIM, Do you think the General is the one, or among those who started this whole thing?
If so, why do you think that?

Wow ... the implications are .... staggering!

I'll say this, towards credibility ---
You could not have a better front man than Norman!
(Or, behind the scene man either, for that matter.)

Debunk that!

God job, Brother, Pacrim ..!!! You just keep coming up with all these great positives!

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 04:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by PACRIM
You thought Sam was the planner? He is just a tool in the plan.

well if anybody besides me wants to contact
Stormin Norman then send him mail here
to ask him about this Restore America Plan

Norman Schwarzkopf
Black Summit
302 Knights Run Avenue
Suite 900
Tampa, FL 33602
USA

or you can contact his publishing company

The Random House Publishing Group
(Book Publisher)
1745 Broadway
18th Floor
New York, NY 10019
USA
Phone: (212)751-2600
Fax: (212) 572-6066

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 04:18 AM
link   
reply to post by PACRIM

all i can say is WOW
if this if true would be the big boys that started this whole thing
if indead it goes this high then it lends aalot to this being a true
the military requires the non miliatary people to drive this to
the state capitals because only we the people can carry it out

with the support of the law and the militery this will indeed work
non violence is a must for this to be a legal petition

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 04:46 AM
link   
Well, appears to be some strife in the ranks. Who knew?

groups.google.com...

Someone had U2U'd me Saturday and told me they knew there was a bit of strife going on behind the scenes, and I guessd that this proves that as a fact.

Appears Mr. Reedy is lookin' for some answers!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------­-
--------------------------

----- Forwarded Message ----
To: [email protected]; Jim Bolton ; Guardian

Coordinators
Cc: Ray Robare ; Burlan Akins
; destry marcot ; j3d

Sent: Fri, March 26, 2010 6:04:57 PM
Subject: Official?

Folks below is a prime example of why we have tried to keep this under wraps
and out of the public....

Jim Bolton please tell me where you got your information concerning the
information you stated below as being correct and OFFICIAL. I wish to take
you up on your offer "IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS, EMAIL ME AND I WILL DO MY
BEST TO TRY TO ANSWER THEM."

Please provide: Who are these Provosts Marshals? How many were there? Who is
the 3 de jure appointed Guardians that served the documents with these
Provosts Marshals on the Key Cabinet and Staff members? Which Key Cabinet
Members and Staff have been served? When is the date when the country is
Immediately returning to De Jure Common Law Government? Who is the source
that provided information that public servants will either agree or be
arrested or charged with Treason? Who is the source for the information that
CA, FL and NY has indicated their displeasure and either will agree or be
replaced on the spot? Who is the source that claims all prisoner without an
injured party will be released immediately? Who told you that all are to
quit paying their payments to banks immediately? Well i am tired of writing
so please validate all the remaining statements you have made in your
statements below.

It is clear that you know more than all the 4 Elders combined, so you must
have a very good source for your statements listed below. I would love to
know who you know that has all this information, that you so freely have put
out into the public. I am one of the 4 Elders and it is clear you have a
better grasp on what is going on than do I.... Maybe Tim, Tom, Sam and
Myself should simply start calling you to let us know how, when and what is
happening ..WE AWAIT YOUR UPDATE, SO PLEASE KEEP US UP TO DATE .......

Jeremiah please put this out to all the state coordinators so they will be
abreast of all this information Jim Bolton has provided, we want them to
stay current on whats going on here. If they have any questions Jim will be
happy to answer them as he has stated, so there will be no need to call any
of the Elders on any new updates. CALL OR EMAIL JIM!!!

regan dwayne

Subject: HISTORIC EVENT BEGINS
To: [email protected]
Date: Friday, March 26, 2010, 7:37 PM

MONDAY MARCH 29th, 2010

It is Official !! Provost Marshalls with 3 de jeur appointed

Guardians will serve Notice to the Governors, Key Staff and

Cabinet Members of all 50 States that this country is immediately

returning to De Jeur Common Law Government of The People.

These public servants have a choice: Swear an OATH to support the

U.S. Constitution OR be replaced immediately or even Arrested. Any

failure on their part to comply after 72 hours is considered to be

an act of TREASON.

As of last evening only 3 Governors ( CA, FL, NY ) have indicated

their displeasure. They will either agree OR be replaced on the spot.

Effective immediately all Corporate Jailed Prisoners- - those where

there is NO injured party - - are to be released. Also ALL mortgage

foreclosures are to STOP. There IS NOT any reason to continue

making fraudlent monthly payments to banks, mortgage and / or

credit card companies!

There will NOT BE ANY FURTHER PROPERTY TAXES !!!

All States will be able to operate from a Special Fund, and all Sales

Taxes will Remain in the State; i.e., on Gas, Utilities, Services, etc.

The "teeth" of the IRS have been pulled. They will still exist up until

February of Next year, however they Will Not have any authority over

you NOR will they be able to threaten or fine you. Therefore YOU DO

NOT NEED TO FILE ANY 1040 OR OTHER FORMS !!! ABOVE ALL, DO

NOT SEND THEM ANY MONEY. File only if you have a refund coming.

Do Not Depend on receiving any.

There will be a NEW MONETARY UNIT coming real soon replacing the

FRN's (federal reserve notes) we know as "Dollars" so you would be wise

to Cash out any and all retirement funds / plans that you have. Remember

there will NOT be any penalties- - IRS is a dead in the water organization.

Buy Silver or Gold plus stock up on extra Water & Food supplies in the

event of a disruption of normal services. In simple words, PLAN AHEAD!

IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS, EMAIL ME AND I WILL DO MY BEST TO

TRY TO ANSWER THEM.

Catch Sunday Night 8-10 Eastern SAM KENNEDY on RBN radio for updates,
and MONDAY Night 9 Eastern Dave Mack on TalkShoe pin 54318,

Wednesday Night 8:30 pin 45724 & 10:15 pin 46236 also on TalkShoe.

Dial in number is 1-724-444-7444 1-724-444-7444

JIm

[edit on 4-4-2010 by Libertygal]

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 04:50 AM
link   

I am replying to my own post, yes I am!

The letter above from Mr. Reedy stands as solid PROOF you have been being lied to and led down the garden path.

What more do you need that an email from one of the Elders himself?

He asks a lot of pertinent questions, and as of yet, I have yet to see *one* of them answered with anything more than wait and see.

If this were some grand plan amongst them, then someone please explain to me why one of the participants doesn't know the answers to all of those questions!

ETA - make that NONE of the participants!

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 04:53 AM
link   
reply to post by LatentElement

No wax that I know of just a red ink thumb print on the documents

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 04:58 AM
link   

CopperCards is pleased to announce the release of our CopperCards Stock called “Talents” and the CopperCards Prospectus.

Instead of setting up the organization as an invariably ineffective political or not-for-profit association, CopperCards has chosen to setup the Association as a product, service and community based for-profit organization. CopperCards wants to make the association’s products and services of the highest professional quality. The association wants to attract top talent in the industry, the CopperCards team is rewarded for performance and not simply voted in or made up of a group of volunteers. CopperCards is setup more like a software company; however, we are structured as a Ecumenical Association focused on the spirit of freedom, providing significant legal and political and business advantages.

CopperCards Talents will be traded in the future on the InfoTelesys Automated Trading System (IT-AT™) a next-generation trading platform that integrates with the CopperCards Bank. IT-AT™ Terms/Rules

In order to raise capital for setting up the CopperCards 119 Call Centers, administrative facilities and personnel and product development, CopperCards is releasing up to twenty million Talents for sale to team members and qualified investors. In addition, for a limited time, CopperCards will issue Talents to members equivalent to their paid up membership fees (to a maximum of one year). Members joining CopperCards during this period will not only receive their membership, they will also receive stock in the Association.

The CopperCards Talents (Stock) will be released and priced according to the following schedule:

This Private Placement Memorandum relates to the sale of shares of Common Stock called “Talents” of CopperCards, Ecumenical Association. The Following Investment Rounds / Rates are offered totaling 20% of the Association:

If you are interested in purchasing CopperCards stock, send an email to [email protected] or contact CopperCards Chairman Clive Boustred (831) 854-8489.

CopperCards looks forward to delivering our Members liberty saving products and services. May the spirit of freedom live strong.

Clive

Coppercards ++

I would not trust anything associated to Clive or the guardians for the free republics because someone is trying to profit from this venture. In significant ways. He (Clive) is claiming to be the leadership, but others are denying that.

So, who is lying then?

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 05:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by infinite

I would not trust anything associated to Clive or the guardians for the free republics because someone is trying to profit from this venture. In significant ways. He (Clive) is claiming to be the leadership, but others are denying that.

So, who is lying then?

Exactly.

Who is lying then? Sure looks more and more like Sam Kennedy is, according to the message I just posted above. Lies and obfuscation.

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 05:26 AM
link   
I've already made up my mind that this some kind of hoax. I don't know what else to say. I think we all got gipped here. Everything is just getting so ridiculous now. Especially with this government stuff. You never know who's telling the truth. It's just a massive disinformation campaign that both sides have played. So from now, I'll just wait and enjoy whatever is left to enjoy. I'm tired of being fed propaganda from both sides. I'll be hanging out in the UFO threads from now on.

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 05:57 AM
link   

Who is Jim Bolton? That letter is very old. We already knew they were not delivered by Provost Marshalls, probably just FedEx'ed. That must have been the letter that the original girl in the video got that started this thread. I think the important thing would be to find out who Jim Bolton is and if he was authorized to send out a letter like that. It's quite possible that the Elder Reegan knew nothing about those details because Jim made them up or compiled them from listening to earlier radio shows.

[edit on 4-4-2010 by theyreadmymind]

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 06:01 AM
link   

well gal you really came thro on this one
from this point on im a silent observer

thanks for investigating this

ps i still hold out this will stir change maby not this group

ta girl you were right

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 06:18 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 06:23 AM
link   
reply to post by XPLodER

i found this on another site they think its real
wada think?

Sun, Mar 28, 2010 at 1:00 PM, Xxxxx wrote:

Here is what I can confirm at the moment.

On Thursday mornings, a large number of packages, each package being 80 pages, was sent to various parties. I cannot at this time give you who all the parties were. What I can tell you is, each senior Senator in each state was sent a copy, each Chief of the Joint Chiefs of Staff was sent a copy, the U.S. Sec. of State ( Hillary ), and the U.S. Attorney General ( Eric ) were on the list. There were others.

The page includes the Declaration of Liberty and a copy of the page from each state, which was signed by 26 (actually 27 !) Grand Jurors.

It is impressive to say the least. It is extremely well written, and I seriously doubt that Sam had anything to do with the wording. His speak and writing is no where near that good.

I can further tell you that the Senator is to take the Declaration and to present it to the Governor in each state. Then, in about 2 weeks, the Trustees for each state and the Governor, Sec. of State, and the Attorney General for each state are to be called together with a meeting with a Provost Marshal and several MPs. At that point, each state officer will be given a choice to either take a new oath of officer, as proscribed in the Declaration, or to clean out their office. If they refuse to do either, then the MPs are to immediately take them into custody.

I can also now reveal that I am the Master Trustee for the State of Washington, that great Republic in the fine Northwest of America.

I cannot say anything more at this time. This is exciting beyond imagination. We are either going to have our Republic states and Republic America back, or there are about 10,000 fine men and women who are going to be hung for treason and terrorism.

Oh, also, the military has said they fully support us, and have assigned an entire battalion of Provost Marshals to the cause.

All for now.

Regards,

COPY FROM ANOTHER WEB SITE

COMMENTS PLEASE AS THEY STATE THIS COULD BE TREASON
PROVOST MARSHALS AND MPS MENTIONED

IS THIS THE REAL DEAL?

edit to add this is the 80 page one too

[edit on 4-4-2010 by XPLodER]

new topics

top topics

<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join