It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Provost Marshalls to Serve Notice To Governors of All 50 States? Restore America

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 07:17 AM
link   
If this is true - and to be completely honest, I'm expecting the contents of this thread to stay in Skunk Works - I'd find the idea of a military that basically did as it wanted and worked against an elected government as equally unsettling as any kind of government.

Look at this place. Apparently, this is a place where people know about stuff. Yet how many people knew about any of this before now? So, not only have you got a government that does stuff behind your back in ways that you're not privy to, but you've got a military that works as an independent party doing exactly the same. Whilst some would interpret this as them being great Americans, that's only because you agree with the political line they're toeing. What would have happened if something similar would had have happened (or was going to happen) during a Republican administration? I doubt that many of the same people rubbing their hands in glee with this would have then.

Enjoy your junta!

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 07:20 AM
link   
Alright, one thing is for sure, this is definitely a religious drive. From what I have read on about 10 different places is these are the Grand Jury moves awhile back.

According to them they had convinced 44 of the 50 states that the government has been operating illegally. This was up to about about 5 weeks ago.

They are attempting to install de jure courts back into prominence. This is the common law courts based on the Constitution.

For one thing, I have not found anyone on any of the different sites NOT saying the things put forth have not happened. I do not know, I am really hoping not to find something. Anyway, back to searching. My eyes are getting a little freaky right now.

Here is the thing, what happened this weekend? A Christian Militia was targeted. What else, this comes to prominence.

I am beginning to think there is no such thing as coincidences. Something is going on. Good catch OP.

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 07:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Merriman Weir

Just to answer your question about would I rub my hands in glee if a Republican was in power, HELL YEAH. I do not know how old you are, I would have rubbed my hands in glee back when Reagan was president.

They are all filthy crooks that have destroyed this country with their vile inclusion of the Bankster elites that have stolen the wealth of this nation and their despicable Multi National corporations that have removed the jobs base.

Do you really feel that the current administration has any difference than the last one? C'mon, even you must admit the Fascist bill your dear Dems have just passed.

God, this is not a team thing, this is a country thing. Duly elected representatives. You have to be frelling kidding me. They were appointed by their respective parties. You do understand how elections work do you not? Enough off topic crap. Either address the OP or don't. Enough whining about your side of the Dem/Repub paradigm.

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Not just replying to MW...

It doesn't matter who's in office. The policies are like NO OTHER POLICIES ever!

And they are only going to get worse. Immigration is next.

The deficit has quadrupled! What does it take to get it through the thick heads.

This time is like no other. When was the the last time that heard of gun shot(s) through a congressman's window?

Bricks and stones and paint in the 60's if you can recall back then. I was in Pelosi's district back when things were 'groovie'.

I don't shed a tear for all the violence that she claims happened.

I MOURN the Vietnam Vets that returned to port in The City and were spat on or all together ignored for serving their duty.

Unlike Congress!!!

Those were the angry citizens that I recall.

Harvy Milk?? Meh. Not good to gun someone down... if that's what she's talking about.

Anyhow. This is huge if it's true. I told the wife about this, this morning. Tell your friends and neighbors this day to be watchful.

That at the very least is what we can do. Watching is non-partisan.

This event would return us to the Constitution. Who the F can be against that?

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by endisnighe

Just to answer your question about would I rub my hands in glee if a Republican was in power, HELL YEAH. I do not know how old you are, I would have rubbed my hands in glee back when Reagan was president.

They are all filthy crooks that have destroyed this country with their vile inclusion of the Bankster elites that have stolen the wealth of this nation and their despicable Multi National corporations that have removed the jobs base.

Do you really feel that the current administration has any difference than the last one? C'mon, even you must admit the Fascist bill your dear Dems have just passed.

God, this is not a team thing, this is a country thing. Duly elected representatives. You have to be frelling kidding me. They were appointed by their respective parties. You do understand how elections work do you not? Enough off topic crap. Either address the OP or don't. Enough whining about your side of the Dem/Repub paradigm.

I'm not in a Democratic/Republican paradigm as my politics aren't generally represented in my own country's mainstream politics and are possibly enough to get me dragged to a hanging tree in some American towns. It's ironic that you're playing the paradigm card and yet you assume I'm a Democrat.

My post isn't off-topic at all as all I'm doing is pointing out the potential danger of a military independent and against government. It's OK to say 'it's for the good of the people and for America' as what's good for America is merely down to interpretation. Some people may be partying if this happens but, as I'm trying to say, would they be partying if they disrupted a government they were actually in favour of.

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 07:58 AM
link   

What ever your point ... beyond inciting EIN (not wise as EIN will clobber foes)

This OP is not a coop it appears to be a lawful serving of papers. Based on Common or DeJure Law I don't know their basis.

Their end goal is clear.

Lawfully and forcefully restoring the Republic to it's Constitutional ways.

If the military (read Joint Chiefs) are required to actively participate... That also is within the Constitution.

Any way that you slice it America wins.

I'm certainly not seeing anything unlawful or insidious or fraudulent.

EIN is going dizzy with debunking this... I'm moving on but also watching closely the MSM and ALT news streams.

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Sorry, got a little heated there. Did you read through any of the posts that I or others posted. This is not only military, this is the STATES. Which are supposed to be sovereign states. Not puppets on a string. The federal government has over stepped its bound way too many times.

If you read through the plans this would be a boon to our economy. Absolute boon over the long haul.

Removal of the MIC. Removal of the Federal Reserve. Removal of the Corporate ownership of our damn government. Removal of the lobbyists. This if possible could bring us back to self governance.

A couple of things that I have been thinking about in relations to this.

Constitutional Convention
Income Tax Protests
EO in regards to the 10 regions

There are other things that are making me think this is NOT a joke.

Both the Constitutional Convention and the Income Tax Protests were set up this past fall. The DOJ was supposed to go to both of them. These were agreed to and steps were set up to address these. Both of the meetings were blown off. In both situations the groups had submitted paperwork to the courts.

If the courts do not address them, than the paperwork is said to be accepted as if it was truth. Therefore the government by not addressing either has agreed with both grievances.

As regards to what I have mentioned before, it is VERY coincidental that the raids happened this weekend. Either way, we will be finding out one way or another this week.

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by endisnighe
As regards to what I have mentioned before, it is VERY coincidental that the raids happened this weekend. Either way, we will be finding out one way or another this week.

Overall, excellent points man. I was just checking into why the government has ignored Article V calls for a CC for so long, when clearly, there are more than enough demands needed.

But this quote? Hmm, not sure I agree there. Overall, the FBI/JTTF/DHS raids on this particular group of militia were really pretty small. Were they meant to send a message to the rest of militias? Maybe, but it was pretty weak, if that's what they were trying to do. On the contrary, all they did was stir up a hornets nest. I can't see anything that ties the Restore America Plan directly to the raids of some nut ball Christian militia group last Saturday night who were accused of making threats to Islamic groups. Now if they had launched some nationwide operation and raided every single militia group there was using the US military- then I would say yeah.

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 08:27 AM
link   
reply to post by endisnighe

I agree with you about the coincidences with what happened this weekend and other things.

I will be really surprised if this happens.

Edit: clarity/grammar.

[edit on 3/29/2010 by ugie1028]

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 08:36 AM
link   
I am going to link this page-Confessions From The Horse's Mouth

- “Lewis v. United States 680” (Federal Reserve Bank is privately owned: “…we conclude that the Reserve Banks are not federal instrumentalities for purposes of the FTCA (Federal Tort Claims Act), but are independent, privately owned and locally controlled corporations.” Lewis v United States, 680 F.2d 1239 (9th Cir. 1982). In other words, the Fed enjoys no United States immunity from law suit because it is a Federal institution in name only. (nesara.org... and www.geocities.com...)

Alright, does anyone remember when Reagan said the debt means nothing?

Let me ask you something, is the UNITED STATES liable for our debt? Or is the United States of America liable for the debt? Or how about since the Federal Reserve prints the money and executes the treasury notes, are they liable for the notes?

I am getting a really sneaky feeling that something is not right in Washington.

Think about it, if the UNITED STATES is a corporate entity or legal fiction, then if it was to declare bankruptcy, who would owe the debt? The legal fiction correct?

Not the real United States of America.

Okay, these legal frelling possible maneuvers are really getting me turned around in my head.

Read through that page.

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 08:48 AM
link   
reply to post by endisnighe

Well this initiative apparently introduces a new monetary unit as well:

There will be a NEW MONETARY UNIT coming real soon replacing the

FRN's (federal reserve notes) we know as "Dollars" so you would be wise

to Cash out any and all retirement funds / plans that you have. Remember

there will NOT be any penalties- - IRS is a dead in the water organization.

Buy Silver or Gold plus stock up on extra Water & Food supplies in the

event of a disruption of normal services. In simple words, PLAN AHEAD!

www.investorsiraq.com...

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 08:57 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

Yes, with the removal of the Fed Res and the fiat money system, a gold and silver currency would be introduced. I do not know what page I read that at. It would have to be tied into what the value of actual gold and silver is.

Okay, the US dollar would disappear but a 1 US gold certificate valued at say 1/1110 ounce. Whatever the value of the gold and silver is at the current rates.

This may be why everyone has been investing?

Alright, I am going to have to get a few zzzz's. I will let my brain process some of this stuff. There is either a huge number of coincidences, this has come out just as the implementation is going into effect or one hell of a hoax.

Will be back in a few hours.

CX

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Subjective Truth
I have seen her before but I can not out my finger on it?

I'm sure she was in a video a while back talking about subjects that we have discussed here on ATS before. I can't for the life of me remember the topic but there was her and her partner (a guy) talking about it.

They were warning people about something, might have been a video about the constitution or militias, something like that anyway.

Very sketchy i know, but i agree with you that she might have been around before.

CX.

[edit on 29/3/10 by CX]

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 09:14 AM
link   
She did the rounds here last October or so saying that martial law was coming down SOON and that UN troops would be on the streets blah blah blah.
Heard it all before Jackie. Go back to sleep everyone, this isn't the big one. YET.

CX

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Asktheanimals
She did the rounds here last October or so saying that martial law was coming down SOON and that UN troops would be on the streets blah blah blah.
Heard it all before Jackie. Go back to sleep everyone, this isn't the big one. YET.

Ah yes...just looked on Yotube and she has a few vids on other subjects, vaccinations and many other topics.

CX.

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 11:02 AM
link   
This chick was all over you tube like 4 months ago talking craziness about RFID chips and military check points in California. She is a nut job!!!

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 11:02 AM
link   
this is just wishful thinking, nothing more. and I was all excited too.

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Okay peeps. You cannot get all the info off just the first video. You need to check it all out. Either that or do some research and debunk it.

I have not been able to find anyone that has debunked it yet.

Give it a whirl, that is why it is in skunkworks.

Thought you peeps were CTer's, GET TO WORK.

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by On the Edge

I am active duty military police I think we would know about something like this. the whole military complex would have to be briefed and placed on standby and whatnot it would be chaos if they did not troops would have to be called home to enforce the new policy. that is how i know.

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

You have got to be effing kidding me..

Whoever here on ATS that believes any of this stuff is freaking crazy..

I cannot believe what ATS is becoming.. DENY IGNORANCE PEOPLE!

It's a freaking youtube video with NOTHING to back it up..

Jesus EFFING Christ..

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join