It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Provost Marshalls to Serve Notice To Governors of All 50 States? Restore America

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 04:43 PM
link   
The current Provost Marshal General, Brigadier General Colleen L. McGuire is in charge of the Army's Criminal Investigation Command.

www.cid.army.mil...

The youtube video the woman reads that "its official" well according to the Criminal Investigations Commands official press releases:

www.cid.army.mil...

no such issuance of "DeJour Appointees" has happened and certainly has not issued notice to all 50 governors.

HOAX

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 05:11 PM
link   
I say we hang all hoaxsters by their nipples and pipples.

That'll teach'm.

Recon3

[edit on 30-3-2010 by Recon3]

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by PhilLong84
The current Provost Marshal General, Brigadier General Colleen L. McGuire is in charge of the Army's Criminal Investigation Command.

www.cid.army.mil...

The youtube video the woman reads that "its official" well according to the Criminal Investigations Commands official press releases:

www.cid.army.mil...

no such issuance of "DeJour Appointees" has happened and certainly has not issued notice to all 50 governors.

HOAX

lmao

I said that 10 pages or so ago
yet here we all are on pg 16.

they claimed my call was circumstantial
maybe u'll have better luck

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 05:27 PM
link   
What official letter or broadcast said that the Provost Marshall was going to deliver the packages? A few pages back in the last official letter, this is what was said:

"Upon delivery, all parties will have been informed that the sovereign People have EXPRESSLY accepted their respective state constitutions and the Constitution for the United States of America, circa 1787, as BINDING CONTRACTS upon them."

Note the term, "Upon delivery," and I believe that was the last official correspondence.

Now I know that I say this a lot and I apologize, but I don't have a source to quote for what I'm about to say. But I do remember hearing that the original plan was to have a Provost Marshall serve the packages, but he (Sam Kennedy) regretted that he couldn't get it done in that manner. Perhaps they just FedEx'ed them instead?

On another note, I just listened to a broadcast from the 28th and he said tomorrow "everyone would know" but it would take 30-60 days for everything to unfold before everyone's eyes behind the scenes. So just a heads up you can possibly expect this thing to be dragged out for another 30-60 days.

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 05:42 PM
link   
This is my first post on this board and this very provocative content is what brought me to my first visit here at ATS. I would like to thank those who posted on this thread...I read everyone.

The links many of you posted citing other information were most helpful in
my consideration, deliberations and investigations of this TRAP plan for
America.

Having no fear, except my God, and maybe no brains, I had originally signed up with the group. What red-blooded, American Patriot would not be on the look out in constant search for a better, more perfect union?

After reading through all the post, there are about six of you, out of dozens who posted I must give special thanks too for your gift of your labor here. I consider you friends and the others and you, know who you are.

I have since sent a letter of Cancellation of my original SUPPORTER-SIGNER-STATUS with the TRAP group and took the liberty of citing points I discovered here in these post. Special thanks go out to poster hawkiye for his enlightening comments here. You may have helped keep me out of jail or worse...but time will tell. Well Done All Great Site, Great Insights, thoughts and comments. Sincerely, Signed

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint

lmao

I said that 10 pages or so ago
yet here we all are on pg 16.

they claimed my call was circumstantial
maybe u'll have better luck

I guess I missed it, we just have to keep posting the rational side of things around here hopefully it will eventually stick.

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by theyreadmymind
up you can possibly expect this thing to be dragged out for another 30-60 days.

30-60 days???? r u kidding me???
do u realize how many laws can be passed in 60 days???
waiting that long could bankrupt the world
with these type laws.

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 05:47 PM
link   
One more thing of interest. Don't be scared by the RBN subscription page asking for money. You can get a free 24 hours of listening to the radio archives at: republicbroadcasting.org...

You don't actually have to put in your credit card or PayPal information to get the 24 hours.

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Clicking those links to cid.army do not indicate either way that the governors have not been served, it was mentioned in earlier posts that it could be the Provost but not for sure. I don't see how those links debunk anything.

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by PhilLong84
we just have to keep posting the rational side of things around here hopefully it will eventually stick.

be very careful around here with posting things
that stick

most times they are accompanied with a bad scent too
lol

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by habfan1968
Clicking those links to cid.army do not indicate either way that the governors have not been served, it was mentioned in earlier posts that it could be the Provost but not for sure. I don't see how those links debunk anything.

It debunks the "it's official" statement. If it was official we would undoubtedly see official press releases since her statements seem to suggest a very widespread official action has taken place yet we see no notices from the Provost Marshal General's office.

My question would then be where is the notice? The answer is there is none.

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 06:07 PM
link   
So do I or do I not file my taxes? Can Timmy Turner guarantee that the IRS won't be around to prosecute me? I wan't answers DARN IT!

Just so you know, as I type this, I am wearing a cammo thing and a two sizes to small "What would Tim Turner do?" t-shirt.

Oh and before you get too far into that visual, I am a 54 year old male.

But I am a finely tuned fighting machine waiting for my deployment papers in the great War. I'm hoping to be stationed in Las Vegas :-)

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by JakiusFogg
The concept of this is serving notice of return to common law and has been done before, although in the UK. the article for return to common law exists within the Magna Carta -

Magna Carta was enforced upon King John to up hold the rights of the Barrons, not the peasants.

But i can see the parody, Up hold the rights of the corporations and to hell with general public

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 06:30 PM
link   
I find this Sovereign information very interesting, I've been reading and listening to the talkshoe shows,
going on blogs, and watching people talk about this, and how they are doing it.

It seems very legal and legitimate. There are documents you fill out
and send them to the IRS and they accept those documents.

It really seems to good to be true, but people are doing it, and when they
explain the why of how it works, it really makes sense.

Maybe that's why a lot of the government officials do not pay taxes
and get away with other stuff....

i would like to know the bad points of becoming Sovereign....

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 06:41 PM
link   
chuck is my neighbor, on his front porch is a sign...WE DON'T CALL 911 !

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by leeza
I find this Sovereign information very interesting, I've been reading and listening to the talkshoe shows,
going on blogs, and watching people talk about this, and how they are doing it.

It seems very legal and legitimate. There are documents you fill out
and send them to the IRS and they accept those documents.

It really seems to good to be true, but people are doing it, and when they
explain the why of how it works, it really makes sense.

Maybe that's why a lot of the government officials do not pay taxes
and get away with other stuff....

i would like to know the bad points of becoming Sovereign....

& thats the problem, the facts of the argument are being confused & TWISTED in the fog of law and media

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Here, I have an exact quote now about the presentment of the packages. It's from hour 2 of March 28 "Take No Prisoners".

"...but my personal preference was that we have an elected official from each of the grand juries simply make presentment, a low risk presentment, just go right to the mansion, hand it to the guard, it would have ... I've already got envelopes prepared that have appropriate grand jury markings...so it's a simple courier providing presentment, or by courier which could be hired in the area, not very expensive, 25, 50 bucks gets service, uh Regan had voiced opinion by email I remembered seeing where he felt it might be significant trepidation among the coordinators or among the grand juries in doing such a thing and I can certainly understand that as well. Last time I spoke to Tom he was thinking in terms of UPS or FedEx. Uh, bottom line is that it must get to the governor. It can't be going through a mail room and so final decision will be coming forth on that. As you can see these are not simple decisions. And then based upon that decision, it then specifies what material we need and who signs them and all the other stuff."

Earlier in the broadcast they go into some detail about the cover letter and how it is worded so it should find it's way immediately to the governor's desk.

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by theyreadmymind

You have brought some good points to this thread, thanks for your input.

In some of the earlier calls it was 'hinted' that a real military detachment would be accompanying the delivery to each Governor. This is the only thing in my mind that would have added validity to the process. They claimed that military brass instructed them on certain verbiage to include in the declaration to allow the military to adapt it and proceed. Now I am hearing that they have simply been mailed in? That is quite the difference. First we are led to believe that the actual military would be assisting, and now I picture a UPS truck pulling up and handing a package to the mail room...

And you brought out the points that the 'military' they are talking about might be nothing more than signers that were duped into it? Talk about a double standard: These Secured Party Creditors are all about ending unilateral contracts, and your analysis makes it sound like that is exactly the type of contract they created and implemented.

So there is a lot of information and no way to verify any of it.

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Have you guys seen Aaron Russo's Freedom to fascism.

I have a feeling we are headed this way.

This will cut the head off the snake.

Cheers

[edit on 30-3-2010 by fet059]

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by habfan1968
reply to post by hawkiye

Regarding your last post and no need for any taxation. Tax must exist in some form as the infrastructure of the country still needs to be maintained etc.. Medicare and Social Security still has to be paid out. A sales tax at POS is the best one as it does not tie into your income or your property so to speak.

No it doesn't there was no tax in this country for over a hundred years. And we operated just fine. Forced tax is theft. There are plenty of ways to get revenue without stealing it from the people. The power to tax is the power to destroy. The government was originally funded by tarrifs on Foriegn goods period. Government now days make enough money off investment to be funded without taxes and the CAFR funds have enough money to take care of SS and medicare till it is phased out. Look up CAFR1 and The Grace commission report and you will see none of your taxes pay for government services as yuo have been led to believe.

If we somehow how get our government back and go right back to taxation/theft as our foundation we will fail again and end up in the same place or worse! People need to wake up and recognize the lies they have been taught all thier lives.

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join