It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to bring change----101

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 02:29 AM
link   
I have been doing some thinking and yes it did hurt very bad.

How to you bring in a new financial and social system in a country? You can not have a lasting system by the top forcing the masses into it. So you need the masses to want what you are selling. This is the key and I think we are seeing it right now in many places in the world.

Hear me out you we have a capitalist system in the US and so does many other countries. How would you crash it? Maybe you could crash the economy slowly using a manipulation with a few key companies that have been promised something after it is all said and done. And then you would have propaganda speaking out against the fat cats who are in fact in on it.

The people suffering would cry out for change and that the fat cats are to fat and need to be controlled. Well the government helps us with this and bails them out and gains control over them. They are just to greedy and it is not fair. Capitalism is evil and only a few get rich while the rest suffer. What is the alternative? I bet it is some sort of ISM. You choose they are all the same to me.

We must be very careful what we ask for they might just give it to us. We have the laws in place to deal with corruption and monopolies why don't we use them? Think about it we could stop the corruption and monopolies but they choose not to why?

Also I wanted to add this is not a left or right thing. Both sides sit at the same table and swap stories about just how dumb we are.

[edit on 29-3-2010 by Subjective Truth]

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 02:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Subjective Truth
We have the laws in place to deal with corruption and monopolies why don't we use them? Think about it we could stop the corruption and monopolies but they choose not to why?

some did try

the evidence for this somehow wound up being burned
and covered by a 47 story building, better known as
WTC7 which housed the SEC offices. which so conveniently
fell down in it's footprint with that evidence inside.
See how 9/11 fits into what is going
on. we can't get justice. justice has left the building ....
in ruins

we are fighting a beast
and he doesn't fight fair

[edit on 29-3-2010 by boondock-saint]

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 02:53 AM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

To be honest I am not very knowledgeable on the 911 issue. But if that is true that would be very convenient. I do think something is not right and we are led by fear something changed that day and we have been slipping everyday since. Thank you for your info.

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 04:14 AM
link   
It is very important to have a clear political ideology before contemplating change. For example the Cuban revolution was a popular revolution that only in its later stage took up the banner of Marxism. Developing a programme would be of interest. I am particularly interested in manufacturing as a route for those seeking honest work. Aspects of current culture must be changed also.

I am curious as to your theory of what is happening on an economic level now as this would be a platform form future change.

I must confess that I am mildly perplexed by your political outlook but your heart seems in the right place. I look forward to your thoughts and possibly sparing later.

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 04:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Tiger5

I believe in what the founders did a republic ruled by law and a capitalistic society with laws to prevent corruption and monopolies.

We have everything we need they just choose not to use the laws and I have to ask why? It is like they are making something else to fall back on and then are going to give us a reason to use it.

new topics

top topics

join