It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iraq unable to deal with numerous mass graves

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 01:11 AM
link   

Iraq unable to deal with numerous mass graves

www.presstv.ir

A senior Iraqi official says Baghdad does not have the means and expertise to deal with the high numbers of mass graves being discovered.

Ayam Sharif, the head of the Department of Terror and Victims at the Ministry of Human Rights, said that 84 mass graves were discovered in the country last year, all of which held victims of the post-Saddam violence that has rent the fabric of the country.

According to Ms. Sharif, those 84 graves were found in only two Iraqi provinces, Baghdad and Diyala which leads one to speculate as to how many mass burials might still be lying undiscovered in oth
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 01:11 AM
link   
WOW!!

U.S. Built MASS GRAVES... hmmm... I wonder if the bodies are radiated?, Meaning: are these the victims of the Nuclear Weapons Deployment I covered in the thread:

United States has, unbeknownst to America, detonated Nuclear Weapons in the Middle East

Should be interesting to see what becomes of THIS!

www.presstv.ir

(visit the link for the full news article)

The American Medical Association Journal is covering this issue of mass graves in Iraq as well. Must have a membership to read their story.

[edit on 29-3-2010 by DarkspARCS]

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 01:25 AM
link   
And the depopulation machine keeps rolling and rolling and rolling and rolling.

GO MIC!

Down with the NWO, the Federal Reserve and the other Multi National corporatocracy!

Or in other words, the Dems/Repubs.

If anyone votes for a Dem or Repub this fall, you are no longer my countrymen.

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 02:07 AM
link   
More BS. It doesn't say anywhere that it was the US that built these mass graves. To the contrary, it was the terrorists and insurgents. Not to mention mass graves that have been there from the Saddam era henchmen that dissolved into the civilian popluation and killed thousand of their enemies.

Snip from story. Link below:
It has come to this: the hatred between Iraq's warring sects is now so toxic, it contaminates even the memory of a shining moment of goodwill. On Aug. 31, 2005, a stampede among Shi'ite pilgrims on a bridge over the Tigris River in Baghdad led to hundreds jumping into the water in panic. Several young men in Adhamiya, the Sunni neighborhood on the eastern bank, dived in to help. One of them, Othman al-Obeidi, 25, rescued six people before his limbs gave out from exhaustion and he himself drowned. Nearly 1,000 pilgrims died that afternoon, but community leaders in the Shi'ite district of Khadamiya, on the western bank, lauded the "martyrdom" of al-Obeidi and the bravery of his friends.

www.time.com...

And nuclear weapons were not used in Iraq either. I see your up to your usual propagnda...total BS!

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 02:51 AM
link   
reply to post by spirit_horse

Let's not forget the civil war was orchestrated by the US. It is the oldest trick in the book, once the resistance got too strong, divide and conquer.. It is sooo freaken old, I thought everyone would know that by now..

Remember the Shia Shrine bombings? Yeah blame the terrorists..

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 03:46 AM
link   
I've been saying this for god knows how long.

The U.S. (as well as any other country) LIES about the amount of civilian and military deaths during war because if the public TRULY knew how many people were dead they would call for an immediate halt to this.

But no you have people who think America lost like 5,000 troops, and only like 50,000 Iraqi civilians died.

When in reality it's more like 20,000 U.S. troops have died, and over 1 Million Iraqis.

Don't fall for propaganda, now watch someone say "Where's your source", and then when you give it to them they'll say "Oh but of course 1 Million didn't die because we would know".

No you wouldn't know because you don't care.

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 05:55 AM
link   
I've been trying to locate more info on this subject but every document I come across wants me to pay for it... WOW!

I believe you Emerald, The same applies to many posts here on ATS evidently, including some of my own.

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 06:06 AM
link   
wow - take a look at this site!!

WARNING: GRAPHIC CONTENT[/HEADLINE]

Iraqi Mass Graves

95 PAGES of death. lots of death....

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 06:19 AM
link   
reply to post by DarkspARCS

1000 pics of the same grave. cool, what's it mean?

they where there for a long time, i'd say.

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarkspARCS

Iraqi Mass Graves

Good Source! It says right at the top "Victims of Saddam's Regime"

Get a life!

[edit on 30/3/10 by spirit_horse]

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 12:24 AM
link   
you had a real good point until you posted that image of death site, darkspARKs.
Still the actual news article does say "post-saddam violence". With that I conclude that someone dumped all those bodies in a whole and i doubt some random terrorist would have the capability to do it undetected.

I wouldn't blame the military either. More likely mercenaries or hired goons....
You see when a family cries a foul against the american occupation for the disappearance of another member of the family, what else could the occupation do but put the whole family in a hole!

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by spirit_horse

Iraqi Mass Graves

Get a life!

Well if you had a life, he would get one too.. don't forget Saddam was brought to power through US assistance.. Ahh people forget so fast, or it is just ignorance..

America hated Qassim so much because he was going to nationalize the oil industry, and he was Democratically elected, and we are not talking about corrupt elections which are being held right now both in Iraq and Afghanistan to show the world America's good intentions..

Get a life, go read some books and stop watching FOX news.

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by spirit_horse

Iraqi Mass Graves

Get a life!

the below images, found on page 48, are way too fresh to have come from Saddam's reign. Sorry, but thats the facts as it exists in the pictures.

These are fresh kills

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/199d1b9baeb7.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9ffecf710138.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3a7e63dc489a.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0c3d71d29ed2.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/279dbbda8873.jpg[/atsimg]

top topics

join